Creatively Enjoying Nature's Bounty

Story Info
Grocery shopping takes on a whole new purpose.
8.4k words
4.53
4.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leda found very few mundane tasks enjoyable, but grocery shopping was curiously always one such rare activity, that relaxed and inspired her. As an enthusiastic foodie and pretty accomplished home cook, she relished exploring the variety of flavours, textures and colours on offer. Leda looked forward to her imagination running wild in the store, working out how a myriad of ingredients could be combined into countless permutations of dishes.

She also enjoyed the "hunting" aspect of getting groceries, the excitement of what new products would be the most appealing, the freshest, or on sale, and adjusting accordingly in the moment to take advantage of these unexpected and delightful boons.

Leda parked her blue Honda in a spot on the other side of the parking lot from the entrance today, even though she had plenty of choice as the store wasn't busy on this Tuesday morning before noon. Doing shift work for one part of her job had its perks, allowing for a more flexible schedule. She chose a far parking spot by design, hoping to maximize being outdoors while running errands today to take advantage of the suddenly beautiful weather late Spring finally decided to serve up.

She grabbed some reusable bags from the trunk and shoved them into her rather large, tote bag of a purse. The sun was shining brightly in a cloudless sky this morning, and Leda inwardly congratulated herself for choosing perfect attire for the weather and temperature. Leda willed herself to shift her attention to the pleasant weather, away from her longstanding and intensifying predicament. The young woman was preoccupied at the moment with the achey tingling and the small shudders she felt between her thighs. Her pretty face was flushed more than usual, and her breathing came in short, fast gasps. Leda's heartbeat was fevered and rapid and her face was brightened by an impish, mischievous smile that morning in the parking lot.

Her petite but curvy frame was flattered by the casual, fit-and -flare linen midi dress she threw on today. The royal blue of the fabric echoed the blue of her eyes, and her naturally flaxen, long blonde hair, which she left down today, contrasted with the dress and wrapped her sun-kissed face in an attractive frame of wavy and bouncy pieces, reaching past her shoulders. Leda enjoyed her longer walk to the store, squinting a bit in the sunlight as she realized she left her sunglasses in the car. The sun warmed her bare shoulders and open cleavage, and the playful spring in her step as she sauntered over to the store made her ample breasts and shapely bottom bounce a bit along the way. The bouncing made the tingling worse, naturally. She entered the store and rummaged in her purse for her shopping list.

Today, Leda's mind was inhabiting the present moment of market delights in an entirely different way than usual. Leda had been distracted and downright bothered for weeks. She felt this way, increasingly so, for probably over a month now, and it all began with her move two months ago. Today, grocery shopping took on a new level of urgency and delight, as she readied to execute the new plan meant to finally cure her recent distraction and discomfort.

* * * * *

Leda moved on April 5th, and took a week off work to recover and start unpacking and organizing. This was a wise decision, as her busy job at the hospital would seriously complicate putting things at least a little in order, had she gone back to work right away. That first week in her new place, she organized a lot and enjoyed getting the basics sorted and growing into her new, larger apartment. The time was filled with work but also excitement and fun. There was little room in her mind for anything else with that singular focus.

The following week when she returned to work, the pace quickly switched gears into another kind of busy. She was instantly drawn in and fully occupied with both sides of her role- the clinical and the administrative. Leda was an accomplished nurse who led the clinical education team at the hospital and provided specialized support in the neurosurgical OR as the more hands-on part of her job. It was a great mix that suited her enthusiasm, high energy and need for constant learning and stimulation. Getting back into the swing of things at work after an absence took a good two weeks to settle back into a more manageable workload. In her time off work, Leda did what she could in her new home around unpacking and adding a touch of design to her place.

One evening, as she relaxed with her tablet and a glass of wine after work, Leda chanced upon an old tab in her browser, and a blush immediately covered her neck and face. A playful smile curled her lips as she clicked on the tab housing the naughty erotica site she liked to occasionally visit to spice up her self-love sessions. Returning to it now made Leda realize she had not touched herself in that way for over three weeks!

"Cursed move, cursed work, cursed home design one-track-mind!" She thought to herself. It was as if this tiny realization instantly opened up the Aswan dam of her recently dormant sex drive, and without even getting into a story yet, Leda suddenly felt the sweet, familiar ache in her sex and heat spreading into her lower belly, rushing in like the Nile. Her breathing was getting rapid and she could feel her heart fluttering in her chest like a small, hyper bird, doing its glorious, hormone-driven mating dance.

Leda took a deep breath, downed the last of her Riesling (she liked it on the sweeter side) from the wine glass, and through sheer force of will put the iPad down on her couch as she rose to her feet with a mission. She wanted to be quick so that she could start addressing the physical changes she was experiencing as soon as possible. Soon, Leda was rushing about her apartment and rummaging in various storage spaces and quickly becoming very annoyed. Her trusty glass dildo, her favourite naughty toy, was nowhere to be found.

Leda had experimented with a few vibrators and dildos, all gifted to her by liberated girlfriends or slightly adventurous partners throughout her 20s and 30s, and through trial and error and diligent practice she short-listed the heftier glass number as her absolute favourite. It held up great with use and time and was so hygienic and easy to take care of. Trust a nurse to always prioritize hygiene. The temperature adjusting properties of glass, the pleasant, rather hefty weight of the implement and the blown glass ridges decorating it in strategic places were the more important reasons for it rising in the ranks of Leda's favour. It has been her only go-to for solo penetrative play now for several years. Leda was becoming frantic and very annoyed as it dawned on her that her trusty toy has been somehow lost or misplaced during the move.

Hot and bothered, but also seriously irritated, Leda grudgingly accepted that she'll have to do this tonight without anything properly solid to fill her empty, needy inside passage. She returned to the couch and grabbed three sturdy throw pillows. She parted her legs to straddle the largest one and arranged the smaller two under her knees as she knelt on the couch and leaned forward. Leda grabbed the iPad and quickly selected a story to get into, picking from the category that tended to get her off the fastest, and looking for the top 10 percentile ranking.

She read the first few paragraphs, and as the story bloomed into more steamy events, she began riding the plump, stiff cushion between her legs, mounting it a little more with each subsequent humping motion. Her cute, short floral print dress splayed out around her hips like a round plate, supporting her body in the middle as if it was a main dish of a feast, served up to hungry eyes. She shifted frequently to adjust the pressure on her clit, labiae and her actual slit, which was quickly becoming wet and sticky with her juices. She enjoyed the gentle friction created by the fabric of her underwear and her movement against the thick cover of the cushion.

"Ungh...Ahhh...Mhm...Unghhh!" Her lips parted and the petite blonde nurse started moaning softly as her pace quickened.

As she kept reading the story and riding the cushion, supporting herself with one reddened hand on the sofa, the fingers of her other hand somehow found their way into her open mouth. She kissed and licked them gently, and sucked on them a little. With fingers moistened, Leda dropped her hand to her breast and pulled up, so that her pink little nipple, already lengthened and taut, popped out just above the edge of her demi-cup bra. She repeated the motion on the other side and now alternated between the two freed, erect nipples, pinching and massaging them with her saliva covered fingers. Leda's moans were hoarse now and almost pleading in tone, and she felt the delicious pinching tightness creep into her clitoris and wet slit.

It was time. In the absence of the trusty thruster, Leda paused her nipple play, frantically reached her right hand behind herself, and curling her fingers under, she roughly pushed aside the sopping wet fabric of her panty crotch. She felt her hot, ignited inner folds and was delightfully surprised with the sheer amount of wetness she discovered. Her nipples still stood at attention and felt so good exposed to the cool air in the room and pushed up and against the edges of the bra cups. She massaged the taut, engorged pussy lips, circling the hot opening with brushes of her fingertips and short nails. Sweat was dripping down Leda's cleavage and down her temples now and it was time to push things along faster.

Leda thrust two fingers into her steaming sex from behind, curling them slightly in a "come hither" motion to get a good angle. She quickened the thrusts and moaned wildly now, her mouth feeling parched and dry from all the panting. Leda pumped hard in and out, her mind overactive with vividly imagining herself as the heroine of the story she just hungrily read, being taken from behind in a tantalizing, forbidden encounter.

"Oh God, yes, yesss, yessssss!" She cried.

Then, she felt the walls of her inner passage clench around her exploring fingers, and with a final high pitched moan, Leda came all over her hand, the nectar of her desire languidly and profusely coating her small fingers, pooling in her palm and soaking the cushion between her legs.

She flopped to her side, exhausted and breathless from the release. Leda let herself cool off a little, licked her naughty fingers clean, and then slowly uncontorted her achey stiff legs and her other, now red supporting hand. She wiped the large cushion cover with some tissues, as best as she could. She gingerly stood up and walked off some of the harsh positioning she got herself into during her ride and made her way into the kitchen to hydrate with a tall glass of iced water.

Later that evening, after her release, Leda spent two additional hours turning her place upside down, feverishly looking for her sex toy as she was still aroused and wanted to reprise her climax with full penetration this time. The search proved frustrating and unfortunately fruitless.

Since that night, Leda had a hard time concentrating at work, and during her time off. She found herself permanently aroused and wound up, even though she pleasured herself twice daily now, in sincere efforts to proactively manage the distracting tension. She even changed her routine to wake up early to fit in a quick morning release now, but she was still missing the dildo more and more, and her background level of arousal remained inconveniently high. Her need to feel properly filled became obsessive and would not relent.

When Leda dished about sex with her girlfriends, it was common that most of the women she knew saw penetration as a necessary evil, a way to please their man, that did little to nothing for them. Some found it downright unpleasant, but most had a "take it or leave it" attitude about it. Several women confided they enjoyed it along with clitoral stimulation and other forms of sexual play, but most were unable to reach orgasm with penetration alone. Leda was somewhat in the minority it seemed. She loved clitoral orgasms as much as the next girl and had plenty of them, but they always seemed a little feeble and weak unless they culminated with her getting properly filled.

Leda found that she was quite wet most of her workdays and tried liners and pads to mitigate the problem, but they just bothered her, collecting the slick hot moisture and keeping it all there. Small tampons proved to be no match for the sheer amount of the slippery, warm secretions and would literally slide out of her passage in a few hours and have her rushing to the work bathroom at a moment's notice to avoid the embarrassment of something mortifying falling out of her pant legs. She finally discovered that a half-sheet of paper towel, folded neatly into a wad and replaced several times throughout the day, worked much better to absorb and minimize the moisture, however like a double edged sword, the paper also seemed to provide enough gentle, scratchy friction against her folds as she went about her day, to perpetuate the underlying problem...

The obvious solution was to purchase a new toy. Leda spent all of last weekend engrossed in sex toy purveyors' websites, which ended up serving as a good way for mixing up her reading material - she now alternated between reading erotica and perusing sex toy sites while she pleasured herself. She found she liked to read other women's reviews of these products, especially the overexcited and honest ones that gave a fair bit of naturalistic detail about how the reviewer used the toy and the associated benefits they discovered. She also liked scrolling through ALL the merchandise pictures and particularly the unboxing photos or videos from the more enthusiastic reviewers. She loved watching reviewers at least handling the toy, as it really brought it to life for her. The trouble certainly wasn't finding something appropriate to buy, as there was plenty out there to excite the curious nurse, the trouble was that Leda was quite conservative in her behavior and extremely anxious about anyone ever finding out anything indecent about her.

Her intense need for privacy made sense, in that she was a respected healthcare worker in her community, who through the nature of her work, knew many people, both staff and patients, living in the same neighbourhoods. The likelihood of running into someone on errands or just being out and about, was hardly minimal. She thought about online ordering like any other normal person in this day and age, but this too horrified her.

Since moving in to her current building, Leda had several mishaps here already with online deliveries. Three times now, the package was left with a neighbour or the concierge attendant, all of whom ended up knocking on her door kindly with a smile and passing on the misdirected parcels. With the type of purchases she was now considering, she just couldn't risk it. What if the box arrived damaged and people could see inside? What if someone grew curious or through simple carelessness opened the package at their doorstep, failing to consult the label, and were to discover her naughty shopping spree? Leda was utterly mortified by these scenarios and thus found herself in a real conundrum, caught between desperately needing a new dildo and being paralyzed when it came to actually procuring one.

There was no getting past this, as Leda's embarrassment and shyness extended as far as to always have prevented her from even picking up condoms at the pharmacy. She always had the guys take care of those purchases. Leda had a long-standing wishful fantasy about being more independent with this particular task- in it, she wore an Old Hollywood star type of hat and large sunglasses and styled her hair differently than ever before to go to a pharmacy in another neighborhood to pick up condoms by herself, and paid at self-checkout. Alas, for decades now it remained only a plucky fantasy.

A memory suddenly sprang up in her mind. Leda went over to her largest bookcase and found the shelf housing the university textbooks she had hung on to. Locating the brown-red tawny cover quickly, she pulled down the hardcover book. It was a textbook from her university anthropology class that she took in first year. That class stayed with her, as the amazing and bizarre facts about societies past and present and particularly about their various sex and death customs, broadened her horizons exponentially about what was humanly possible and within the realm of normal around the world and throughout time. She quickly found what she was looking for by searching for the word that has been her sole preoccupation the last months, in the Appendix.

Leda read hungrily, her eyes widening more with excitement and validation with each passage:

"...Archaeological discoveries in Europe and Asia have revealed the existence of suspected dildos that date back to 40,000-10,000 BCE. As far as tools are concerned, the practical phallus is one of the oldest and most ubiquitous human creations...A Mesolithic site in Sweden, unearthed a 4,000-6,000-year-old model, while similar models have been found in Pakistan and Turkey from the same period... Archeological research indicates that double-ended dildos have a history that goes back at least 13,000-19,000 years. Commonalities in many of these are the phallic shape, etched rings, and smooth, polished ends that indicate some sort of use....Throughout history dildos have been fashioned from varied materials - wood or leather, oiled for durability; stone; ivory; bone; metal; glass; and finally rubber, silicones and plastics that represent the majority of these objects produced today. From hieroglyphics and other sources we have evidence that unripe bananas were used in ancient Egypt as sex aids, and it is likely that a plethora of easily accessible perishable plant materials with the right shape and hardness, often served this function in various societies..."

Her eyes were sparkling with mischief and her heartbeat raced as she quickly put together an exciting and very diverting new plan. This is how Leda found herself drawn into the grocery store that sunny and bright morning, wearing her blue linen dress, her cheeks flushed and her sex tingling.

* * * * *

Leda grabbed a shopping cart and steadied herself against it. She was giddy, and the hyper little bird in her belly was doing somersaults and fluttering its wings like mad. She took a couple of deep breaths and did her best to appear absolutely normal and casual as she delved into the fresh produce department. The store was not busy today, only a few shoppers strolled around leisurely, taking time to look for sales and fill their carts. Leda's eyes darted about the produce displays. She first made her way to trays of mini cucumbers on sale and put two in her cart.

"All good and innocent looking enough," she reassured herself.

Next she grabbed a bunch of bananas that had a mix of hard, greener ones and more yellow, ripe ones. Her gaze was pulled to the trays of zucchini, green and yellow, and she ran her small hands over several of the specimens. With intense curiosity, she lifted a few and put them through some sensory tests. Leda tried to feel the weight of each oblong cylinder in her hand and compared a few sizes. Grabbing the vegetables by their stem end, she also made sure to wrap her hand around the girth and test the feel, in a hold that peculiarly didn't align with any imagined culinary applications for this type of squash. She blushed more profusely realizing she was lingering there for a long time. Furtively glancing around, she was reassured it looked like nobody was giving her much attention or thought. She selected five best zucchini specimens she could find.