Creatively Enjoying Nature's Bounty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leda removed the compresses and was pleased to see the colour was more pale and the areolae and nipples had reduced in size and distension. They also felt wonderful - still perky and sensitive but no longer achey or burning. A useful entry for "Leda's Private Compendium of Nursing Interventions", if there ever was one!

With the large hand mirror on the floor lined up right against her bottom at a strategic angle, Leda returned her attention to the eggplant protruding from her folds. Flicking her clit, she used her other hand to resume the shallow thrusting and soon got into a frenzied rhythm. Her breathing was ragged, and uncontrollable moans were escaping from her parted lips.

Suddenly, the phone rang.

Leda was so startled and her brain was in such a sexual haze, that she kept thrusting and moaning but also thrashed wildly with her free hand around the pillows and blankets remaining on the couch. The ringing stopped but the phone slid out of her flimsy grip, somewhere between the sofa and the side table.

Screw the phone, she thought.

Leda sucked in her belly and craned her neck downwards to watch the show she was so enthusiastically putting on. Although her mound and clitoris obscured part of the action, she could take it in from another angle, looking at the mirror on the floor. The mirror was 4x magnifying, and provided a detailed view of the toy sliding in and out, with the bottom edge of Leda's pink opening clearly visible, stretched taut around the purple cylinder. Slick pleasure nectar now dripped down Leda's thighs in glistening clear and cloudy white streaks and coated the object sliding in and out.

Soft, wet, squishy sounds filled the room with each movement accompanied by a louder symphony of Leda's fevered and pleading moans. She rode the shallow thrusts for what felt like a long time.

"Ohhhh, yess, yes, yes, harder! I need to be filled so bad. Please more! Give it to me now! Give it to me goooood...!" Leda screamed as she responded out loud to some hot fantasy she was completely immersed in.

"Oh baby, more, faaaster, harder, please..." she begged feverishly.

She drove the toy deeper now, obliging her own pleading, feeling stretched and deliciously full. The purple rod was filling the whole depth of her sex and stimulating all the most sensitive places hidden deep inside. She bit her lip and hissed out some pent up air, and in the pause between her moans she suddenly heard a muffled voice, as if coming from a tv on very low volume...or a phone.

Leda gasped and her heart did a few summersaults. Continuing some version of thrusting, not to lose her rhythm entirely, she stretched and twisted her body sideways searching for her phone in the tight space between the side of the couch and the side table. After a few attempts, she finally held it in her hand, and what she saw made her freeze:

08:32

Zeus

08:33

Zeus

08:34...

Zeus

The timer was ticking away, and with horror, Leda realized that batting around for the phone when it rang, she had somehow managed to blind-answer the call and put it on speaker, with the volume very low. He had been listening in this entire time.

Leda now increased the speaker volume and heard:

"Ummm...Leda? Are you there, are you...ok? Hello,"

"That's rich. You've been been listening for over eight minutes and you have the nerve now to check in on me!?" Leda snapped back angrily, but it came out strange because her voice was raspy and breathless.

"Oh it is you, ok...I...er, I...um..."

She visualized his sheepish, easy going, helpless grin that he first demonstrated to her in the store. Blameless, and boyishly confused. She rolled her eyes reacting to the visual.

"Haha... I, er, to be honest, I really wasn't sure what was happening...and by the time I found myself piecing it together..." a moan instead of more words, finished his sentence.

"...that...ahem, is hands down the hottest and most erotic thing I have ever heard." his voice was gentle but hoarse and he accentuated the word ever.

"You go girl. You're amazing." he said with genuine awe in his tone.

Leda felt so many things in her passion-addled heart and brain. There was the slowly receding horror and outrage, embarrassment, disbelief, annoyance, impatience, acceptance, but also rebounding arousal, fledgeling excitement and some degree of giddiness.

On a purely more physical level, when her mind settled just enough for her consciousness to re-inhabit her body, she acutely felt the salacious fullness in her throbbing sex and the unmistakable need to resume the impaling rhythm that would grant her sweet release. Leda moaned and resumed pushing the toy in and out of her dripping opening. Her breaths and moans were out in the open again as she abandoned any fledgling urge towards restraint, modesty or silence.

I'll be damned if I let him ruin this for me. No fucking way. So what if he's listening? Its a small inconvenience...or maybe even... something like an unexpected benefit?

"Oh...yes, keep going, please. You are so unbelievably hot," his voice over the phone was soft but intense.

"...Le...Leda, tell me how you're stoking that fire of your pleasure...what...what is it that I hear deliciously slipping and sliding inside you...?" he sounded suddenly serious and he swallowed dryly. This man talked dirty with a reverent, deferential flair, as if he was uttering secrets of deep, old magic that required respect and gravity in the very act of their speaking. Leda found herself thinking it was strangely hot, and the walls of her wet slit seemed to concur, releasing a new flood of moisture.

She answered him with fevered, high pitched moans, and then finally:

"Its the purple one now,"

"I knew it!" he snarled.

"Shut up and even out the playing field here, Zeus. Let me hear you too and no being shy now, its waaaay past time for that," breathless, she couldn't continue speaking but transitioned into moans and sighs.

"Oh. Oh... yesss Ma'am," He didn't have to be told twice. Zeus moaned and was suddenly breathing hard and fast. Leda heard a soft, fast thwacking sound and smirked, imagining Zeus's hand working his cock, apparently quite unabashedly now.

"Oh Leda, let me hear you filling your hot center again and again. That's it. You're breathtaking. I only wish we had more senses to use but actually, this phone thing is way hotter than I ever thought it could be," he moaned louder and louder as the sounds intensified. At one point, he made short, whimpering noises that almost sounded like he was going to cry.

"Oh Leda...mmmhmm..!" He finished with short grunts and a deep guttural moan, and then all Leda could hear was his deep and even breathing. He found his release and now it was her turn.

"Oh God, I'm coming!!! What if, this was, you, moving inside me...!?" she squealed.

"Damn, girl...then I'd fill you up completely, I'd give you just what you need, rock hard inside you, going fast or slow, just what you like, and I'd touch your gorgeous body all over... Come for me, you beautiful woman, let me hear you hit that high," and in that moment, Leda obliged him and came undone, moaning and screaming her feral climax, the stored up energy of months of only partial orgasms, finally finding an outlet in the penetrative bliss of this evening. A bliss that was unexpectedly shared.

They stayed on the phone just listening to each other breathing for a long time. He asked her once if she was ok, and she reassured him she was perfect. She found his caring curiosity tender and endearing. Leda had to fight to keep her heavy eyelids from closing now, and before she drifted off into the most calm and satisfied sleep in months, she yawned and sleepily whispered:

"Starbucks at Kew street, tomorrow at 7..."

"Yes, princess. Its all I'll be able to think about all night and day until I see you... Goodnight Leda."

* * * * *

Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed it, please vote or let me know in a comment!