All Comments on 'Creeper Pass: A Cure for Depression'

by QSQuinn

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow!

Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Great story in my opinion. Liked the characters and the premise of the story. Would like to see a follow up and see where this goes. Thanks for your time and imagination.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 5 years ago

Yes, the story has grown from the beginning page to the last. A very different but enticing way his sister brought him out of his shell. Now they have had an very intense 1st time sexual adventure. Hopefully, they can go somewhere away from the parents and screw each other without fear of being caught and bring them both to a new starting place in their lives. That Clark can take his big cock and bang his sister senseless and that they will both enjoy it so intensely ...... thank you.

t6billt6billabout 5 years ago
Extraordinary!

Wow! What an incredible piece of erotica! A movie for the mind! Wish I could give it 6 stars, to make it stand out from all the rest. Applause.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 5 years ago
Fantastic job!

The premise is very well thought out and gives credibility to the plot development, the sexual tension is just out of this world and leaves the reader hanging for the whole story.

CucumberLemonadeCucumberLemonadeabout 5 years ago

I love it! Great plot, kept my eyes for the next paragraphs....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fucking Hot

I got so turned on by reading this and I cannot emphasise how much I love it. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

Usually don't care to read 6 pages at one go, but couldn't stop.. very well done. A few minor grammar and spelling problems, but not enough to lose a star. My only problem with it was not enough blowjobs, but that's my trigger, so it's not crucial to my scoring. Liked the fact that they loved each other even though they weren't perfect bodies and overachievers.Seems like most family stories are rich geniuses who look like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie with a mom that makes Keirra Knightley look like Phyllis Killer.

Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticabout 5 years ago
No

Fantasy or not, you do not take someone off their anti-depressants without warning. Especially if they have a history of suicidal tendencies. If someone responds poorly to them, you try a different anti-depressant. This story is about a loving, kind, accepting sister trying to kill her brother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Have To Agree

As much as I enjoyed the story, I have to agree with Burning Heretic. If someone is on enough anti-depressants to leave them utterly emotionless, then taking them off them 'cold turkey' is way too dangerous.

Personal Knowledge.

VitriolhackVitriolhackabout 5 years ago
The artist in me!

Does looking at a beautiful woman mean you are a perv?

How about if you are looking at her to better draw her?

When does a voyeur become a pervert?

Is it perverted to enjoy voyeurism?

I struggle with these questions.

I have found that this author found a happy medium.

The intense gaze an artist must have to replicate reality is a clear sign that to replicate beauty one must admire it in all its details to be captured. Which is what Clark was doing.

I have found myself intensely hooked to every word of the first part of this story when Josie was letting Clark admire her in all of her charms.

Beautifully written.

InBrightestDayInBrightestDayabout 5 years ago
Absolutely Loved It!

Older sister/younger brother stories are my favorite type of incest fics, and this is one of the best I've yet had the pleasure to read.

The sex is described beautifully and is super-hot, and I love the slow build between the two characters, but for me, what really completes the piece is the emotion. Sibling sex stories are hot, but what I really love is a brother-sister romance, and the sibling romance in here was so very beautiful. Everything from the sense of a past history between these two to the way they support each other and help soothe each other's insecurities, especially when their mother tries to make them feel worse about themselves, is just heartwarming, and it really elevates the sexual content to another level.

I know several people have pointed out that taking someone off antidepressants suddenly is a bad idea, and that's absolutely true and worth pointing out, but I don't think it hurts the story. These stories are fantasies where characters can have unprotected sex without worrying about pregnancy, and where close relatives can have children without fear of the very real risks of genetic disease. I tend to put the antidepressant thing in the same category. It's good that other reviewers have brought attention to it, since people should know never to do it in real life, but I personally feel like as long as we KNOW it's a fantasy, it's fine in the context of the story.

I'm being completely serious when I say that this was the easiest 5-star rating I've given in a very long time.

Nurse_LickyourightNurse_Lickyourightalmost 5 years ago
BRAVO!!!!! Bravissimo!!!!!!!! Loved this one!

WOW! What a ride! One of the hottest stories I've ever read. Loved the whole thing. I never had a sister, but if I had, I'd hope she was like Josie! I'd love to have a relationship with her like these two have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WTF is with all the anti-depression meds crap. This is a five star story.

Too many know-it-all's commenting here. QSQuinn, a great tale. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Creeper

I hope you continue this story long enough for mom and dad to get there comeuppance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As someone who has witnessed the devastation of

clinical depression on a person's life, the societal and familial reaction to concentual incest, and death due to unsupervised cessation of anti-depressant meds, (by the patient), as well as experienced the tremendous bonding, and life experience/education from having an extended sexual relationship with an older step sister, (she was 6 months post a dumping by divorce by her husband of 20 years, I was still an undergrad), I can relate to the characters, understand the sister's concern for her brother, (in my situation, it was concern for older sister, and her self-esteem & self-worth after being 'traded-in' for a 20 year younger model by an ass-hat).

I also understand the motivation of those warning about stopping someone's meds, without their knowledge.

I think the warnings would be less, if not for the major issue with the story; the major issue also makes me disagree with the majority of commenters. I really don't feel this is a five star story. A four star story, in the rating inflated world of Lit. Sorry, folks, here's some cold water; all stories cannot be, and are not, five star stories.

Ratings inflation has taken the usefulness from ratings, making it mostly useless, but that's a discuss for another day. The major artistic flaw is a poorly explained rationale/cause of the depression. (Add to that, the numerous technical errors, which were interruptive, and the story has to lose a star.)

The reason is hinted at, alluded to, but not clearly explained. Is the depression because of rejection, because he got caught 'pervin'' on his sister? Is it because he had an over bearing, constantly critical mother? ...guilt from being attracted to his sister? It isn't clearly explained. Is he loaded up on mood-stabilizers because he IS depressed, or is it so he won't perv on his sister?

Did he get caught doing something which freaked his uptight, hyper-critical mom out, and she had him committed? (Which wouldn't be feasible unless he was a minor, and possibly not then?)

With all the questions, just from me, the picture of why Clark was near catatonic is fuzzy, at best. If a person legitimately has clinical depression, bangin' his older sister isn't going to magically make the depression disappear, and is so far fetched, it breaks a cardinal rule of fiction: don't fuck with suspension of disbelief.

On the other hand, if he's been medically castrated by a controlling mother, afraid of horny, normal son, or if he is racked by guilt because of being 'sick', (as in perverted, not ill, mentally, or otherwise), thinking he's been rejected by the sister he idolizes, and accepted hospitalization, (in lieu of jail, because a hospital is where 'sick' persons go), and medication as just punishment for his behavior; then the sisters actions are neither medically risky, (if he's not clinically depressed, he won't suddenly crash into severe depression from cessation of his meds; granted, depending on the med, he may go from 'mood elevated' to 'mood negative'. I submit the extreme natural mood elevation from the heightened sexual arousal and step-sis bangin', would balance out the worries.)

Further, his sister's seduction of him would allay his fear of rejection, and change his perspective on how 'sick' he is, and reduce his guilt when his sister suggests and goes much further than he did, in the sibling carnal knowledge department.

Causing questions in a reader's mind as they read an author's story is fine, but they should be, 'What happened next?', 'How did things work out for X?' or 'Where's the story go from here?'

They should not be, 'What the fuck caused the progagonist to be in their situation?' or 'What did the protagonist do to cause his situation?'

Answer the background questions, so the reader knows what's going on, correct the technical errors: spelling, duplicate/extra words, grammar, and the story would be much, much better. (To those who say technical error, or 'Swiss cheese' story lines don't matter: why are the stories without these faults just as highly rated, (remember the ratings inflation problem on Lit), AND have multiple times the number of readers?

The reason is these things do matter. Perhaps not to someone who doesn't 'usually read more than 6 pages', but they have their own reasons for Lit, and it's not related to literary skill, and if there reading habits extend beyond Lit, they are not a reliable judge of reading material, even the smut on Lit. They don't like to read, AND they are not a rare breed on Lit. I see comments complaining about the excessive length of the free reading material on Lit, continually, and it continues to perplex me.

This has the potential to be a great Lit submission, as is, it is slightly above average.

Sign me,

Sorry, can't tell you who I am, society doesn't like sister fuckers, even if they are idolized on Lit. (but, as the saying goes, Incest is best. {but only when committed by consenting adults, with the best of intentions})

Eugenia4allEugenia4allover 4 years ago

More please, five stars.

perishablepeachperishablepeachabout 4 years ago
Adorable!

I found myself saying "Aww!" out loud.

Myhands316Myhands316almost 4 years ago

Okay, I am not a doctor nor do I play one on TV.... Having said that, and having some experience with the over medicating of people based on their misdiagnosed symptomology, I get this. If someone is dealing with any stressors and then more stress is added it can lead to seeking a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Then depending on what meds they gave him, it would depend on if reducing and not giving those meds would help or hinder. But let's not get lost in the technicalities. For this story it was just the vehicle of progression to move the characters in the overall plot. Taking them from point A to point B and beyond. Also seeing the history of mental issues in the house. The inability to be one's self, the constant verbal abuse, and other factors; yeah the author made this very plausible. Other than that, and feeling a bit slow in the scenes but rushed in the overall arch. It has the makings of a very good and relatable story. IMO, it would have read better if they countered mom's BS one thing at a time over time as she cleared up her self image issues, and got him off the meds slowly. Pass to look one week, with the promise to have a pass to do more when needed. Make it an us against them thing, allowing healing to go both ways. Pass to look, pass to cum on her, pass to.... you get the idea, until the passes are no longer needed and they are happy together.

Keep up the good words

Myhands316

desikdesikalmost 4 years ago
amazing!

wow!!!realy impressed!you have a way describing sexual scenes!Sincere congrats on fantastic story!

Ninjasr4realNinjasr4realalmost 4 years ago
Throughly Enjoyed

I appreciated your ability to blend words into a tasty cocktail. Your are an artist. Much like the character “Clark” you penciled a picture worth admiration. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
excellent

I really enjoyed this! I would like to see a follow up as we need to see how the relationship develops between the brother and sister BUT also between them and the mother!!! After all she is the cause of their issues and Josie must return to school. What happens with Clark then? I can envision Josie losing weight, he maybe leaves home, both grow in mental health!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a beautiful story!

I loved it <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it, but get rid of the mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You need to write more. They need to heal and move out. Through his drawings he czn become famous!! They need to be out of their mothers clutches

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

They should grow together as adults, so that they can support each other in the world away from Mom. Even a windfall would do, but the need to adult, and learning to do so as a couple, while continuing to love each other, would be the freedom that would show they had healed from their upbringing.

Btw, quite good!

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2almost 2 years ago

definitely my top3 sibcest story ever. what a wonderful loving sister he has, lucky guy. 10/5

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

Very sweet love story. I wish you would had added to the story that Josie and Clark would have turned the tables on their Bitch mother and her world crashes down on her. Maybe the father leaves the mother for a younger woman. Josie and Clark abandon the their mother as well. I however, enjoyed reading the story. :-p

ImnotreallyherenowImnotreallyherenow5 months ago

An easy 5 star from one of the very best writers on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ah, to have a sister like that! To be loved like that! Not only the physical, but the deep heart love!

live4thebjlive4thebj5 months ago

Damn you are good. Always leaving me with thoughts on the characters future. These two I picture packing their stuff one day and leave their mom with just a note saying something like this is goodbye don’t look for us we don’t need you in our lives. Oh btw five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

I would like to have seen one more chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQSQuinn@QSQuinn
1833 Followers
Hi all, Many people have asked when I will get back to writing, the truth is I am not sure right now. I have some other projects on the go that are consuming all my time and this area is suffering as a result. I hope to be back and doing some more writing soon, but I can't ma...