Creeper Pass: A Cure for Depression

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QSQuinn
QSQuinn
1,838 Followers

She was surprised when she heard a voice command, "Take it out." It was even more surprising when she realized it was her own voice.

Clark gave her an unreadable look, before responding to the order like a trained soldier. He immediately started tugging down the waistband of his pants. His cock caught and was pulled downwards with the garment. Josie saw the dark patch of hair, his column of a shaft and his dangling balls before she glimpsed the head of his cock. When it was finally freed it exploded out of its confines like it was spring loaded and bobbed up and down in front of her. Even as she watched he flexed an internal muscle and it was as if an invisible hand had caught Clark's shaft and stabilized it. The monstrous thing lowered itself slowly to point at Josie, weighed down as it was by its bulbous head.

Josie took in its impressive length and girth. The tip glistened with a sticky wetness from where it had been smeared against his pants. She found herself wondering if she could fit her hand all the way around the fat crown of it.

The seductress was a role Josie would never ordinarily have seen herself in, especially with her body issues. But she found herself growing into it, as if it were a character she could comfortably play. Only, she was starting to wonder where the character ended and the true Josie began. She found herself lifting her hips up teasingly, catching Clark's eye. He looked down at the duvet that covered her to the waist and then reached out a hand and tossed it off to the side.

Josie looked down between her breasts and over the gentle convex of her belly to the tight, cut-off boxer shorts she wore to bed. She began to swivel her hips enticingly.

Courage seemed to fill Clark, as he gripped his naked cock in one hand and bent over to tug at the hem of Josie's shorts with the other. One side slid down, revealing a trimmed patch of pubic hair. As Clark reached over it he let his hand hover just inches above it. Josie could see the slight tremble in his fingers as he contemplated stroking the silky patch of hair. But, remembering the rules, He leaned over and began to tug at the other hem.

It was shocking how easy this all was. How the wrongness of it all just faded away in Clark's obvious enjoyment of her body. It had seemed an impossibility before, but it amounted to almost no effort for Josie to lift her bottom and let her brother slide her little shorts over her generous hips down to mid-thigh.

Clark stared down, unblinking, his sister was suddenly, stunningly bared before him. He could not look away from her newly exposed pussy. The chubby swollen lips of it made it impossible to see deeper into the delicate cleft, but it was more than enough for Clark.

As he scrutinized her sex, Josie felt her cheeks grow hot, but she made no move to cover herself. She would stay true to the promise she had made to Clark.

He leaned down, putting one hand down on the bed almost close enough the touch Josie's skin, and then he allowed his eyes to sweep over her naked body. He seemed to be taking in every perfect curve.

While he looked he began to suck in deep lungfuls of her scent, while his hand began to pump rhythmically on his cock.

Josie felt a strange tingle run up her spine and then spread across her whole body. She had never been observed so closely before, had never been so obviously objectified and yet appreciated for who she was.

She whimpered softly as Clark leaned in even closer and took in a deep inhalation just inches above her pussy, drawing her scent into him.

He was already so close, she could see the muscles chording in his neck, and the quick convulsions that came from his hips as he jerked himself off while leaning over her.

When he turned his pleading eyes up to her face, Josie responded by sitting up just enough to cross her arms and pull her top over her head. She then lay down again, before using her back and hips to scoot herself closer to the edge of the bed. She positioned herself with her chest just under his painfully swollen cock head.

He glanced up briefly to give her a questioning look.

Could she really be suggesting what he thought she was suggesting?

Josie considered carefully what she said next. It was crazy, but her revved up body was telling her it really wasn't that bad. It wasn't like they were actually committing incest, and it would be easier to clean up this way, rather than if he finished on her bedspread.

Besides, her breasts prickled with a need to feel his hot seed affirming their perfection.

"Do it," She said through clenched teeth, "Come on me."

Clark was grunting now as his fist choked down on his length. He realized that it was probably too late to do it any other way, regardless.

A single, heavy drop of pre-come spilled out of his tip and splashed down on her left breast. It left behind a gossamer thread that connected his body to hers. Like a grounding wire, it sent a jolt through her and up to him.

Clark was breathing in fast, hissing in breaths as his climax overtook him.

The hand that bore his weight balled up the sheet as his hips thrust forward, forcing his rod through the tight fist he had made with his other hand. He held himself there a moment, the skin of his cock pulled back painfully tight, and then he groaned loudly and began to shudder.

Then, thick, sticky come poured out of his cock in spasmodic jets, spattering Josie's substantial tits. They quivered with the force of each blast as it landed.

She lifted her chest up to glory in the appreciation he was showing her body. The white streaks clung to her skin, wobbling in time with her heaving breaths. Though she had not touched herself or really moved in any way, she felt electrified and breathless, as if what her brother had experienced had somehow been, at least partially, transferred into her. It was the first time she had felt so desired in a very long time.

Admiring the mess Clark had made of her chest she let the tip of her tongue slip between her lips before she sucked them in and bit down on them. It felt so wicked and dirty and yet completely enlivening.

Her little brother had just come on her tits.

Clark, in the meantime, had come out of his stupor and was looking down at what he had wrought on his sister. Josie saw the shame and uncertainty bloom russet on his cheeks, as his mouth hung open slightly.

"Don't worry so much, Clark," She soothed, "No consequences, remember? Just don't forget the rules and all will be fine. Speaking of which, I think you had better help me clean up this mess."

He glanced down sheepishly at her come-smeared chest as she gingerly rose from the bed, trying to use her hands to catch his seed as it threatened to drip off her and stain her bedspread and carpet. That might be a difficult stain to explain to their mother. She took the hand he proffered to help her up and then it was she who took the lead, pulling him along into their shared bathroom.

Clark stared at her naked backside, she had not bothered to pull up her shorts and had to waddle slightly to make the short walk out her bedroom and over to the bathroom door.

Once she was inside she looked back over her shoulder and asked, "Will you take those off for me?" Indicating her shorts with a nod.

Clark knelt reverently and paused, his face inches from her broad, rounded backside. Then he dug his fingers into her shorts and pulled them down. After the first few inches of solid thigh they slipped down easily to the floor.

"Thanks," Josie said, stepping out of them and into the shower. There was a hiss as she turned on the water and then began to adjust the temperature.

She had left the door to the shower wide open.

She looked back at him, a knowing smirk touching her lips and said, "You gonna join me? You won't see much from back there. Besides, you have a mess to clean up."

Nearly tripping over himself, Clark stripped out of his pajamas in an instant and stepped, bare as she was, into the shower stall, now filling with hot steam. Josie was already under the cascade of hot water. Clark appreciated how the water ran down her, conforming to her curves and running off her ample protrusions in sheets.

When he caught her looking at his semi-hard dick she gave only a small shrug and then handed him a facecloth and a bar of soap. Then she proudly pushed out her chest and said, "Well, you had better clean me up."

Clark nodded, transfixed again her magnificent breasts. They had looked incredible, spread out as she laid back on the bed, but when she stood up they were even more impressive. They were perfect teardrops which carried most of their dense weight near their curved undersides. Her wide, sensitive-looking nipples were positioned just below center. Though she had been under the jets of water there were still remnants of his seed stubbornly clinging to her skin.

Carefully he first wet and then soaped up the face cloth. Then he held it out to her. He had not even reached her before she stepped into it, guiding her breast into his cloth covered hand.

He rubbed the cloth over her, its texture felt rough against her smooth skin. As he pressed it against her firm breast he pinched down with his thumb and fingers around her nipple and tugged the mass of it towards him. He could not hear her over the sound of the shower, but he saw her eyelids flicker and her lips part to let out a sound.

With painstaking care be proceeded to cleanse her tits of any trace of him. Long after he was sure he was done, he continued to caress her, washing around and between each breast, even lifting them to get under them, into the crease between each one and her chest.

She stood mostly still throughout, only moving to turn slightly this way and that, to give him better access to her body.

Long before he was done his hard-on had fully returned.

"My turn," Josie said. Clark was not sure what she meant until she opened a bottle of shampoo and poured viscous white fluid into her hand.

He let her turn him and massage the shampoo into his scalp. It was the first time Clark had been properly cleaned in a long time. She washed out the shampoo, removing the greasy layer that had been developing with neglect. She proceeded to rub him down with soap, a process which she repeated three times, until his skin shone with a new, healthy sheen.

She left only his manhood untouched, much to Clark's disappointment. Instead, she handed him the cloth and left him in no doubt as to what he should clean next. As he attended to it with the soapy cloth, with a very naked Josie standing just in front of him, he found he was being a bit more emphatic with his cleansing action than was strictly necessary. It might have even ended up with a successive climax, if Josie had not abruptly shut off the water.

Grinning cruelly, she moved towards Clark, letting his cock brush against her warm, wet thigh as she passed him by.

If he hadn't known she was teasing him before, he surely did when she looked back over her shoulder, into his stunned face and gave him a quick wink. She then picked up her towel and dried herself off. To his surprise, when she was dry, she returned the towel to the rack and took up only a small hand towel.

He groaned softly to himself as she stooped over and wrapped the towel around her head. Her enviable booty stuck out tantalizingly before him and he fought the urge to reach out and grab it.

Then, with only her head covered she walked, still pink and glistening with condensation back into her room.

He took up her damp towel and used it to dry and then awkwardly cover himself. He lingered in the doorway to her bedroom and watched as she dressed. It didn't take her long. She only put on a black, mid-thigh length skirt and a thin, white cotton top with a deep cleavage. They were her old clothes and did not really fit her much more developed frame anymore. The skirt looked like it was painted onto her backside and the buttons of the shirt seemed to be taking strain.

He couldn't remember the last time he had seen her in anything other than the baggy sweatshirt and jeans, of the sort she had worn last night. It was thrilling to see her being brave in her choices again.

Josie looked up after she was done and, from the awed expression on his face, she could tell he had not missed what she had neglected in her dressing routine. The uncomfortable shapewear had stayed in its drawer and Josie felt unrestricted and shame-free for the first time in a very long time.

"You know," she said as she sat in from of her vanity and talked to his reflection, "I think I am going to put on a little makeup for a change. You are welcome to watch, but I suggest you go put on some clothes. I'll meet you downstairs and make you some breakfast."

He nodded dumbly and then hesitated, scared that if he left the room it might end this dream. But, just the hope that there might still be more to come was enough to spur him back to his room and back into his clothes.

It took him awhile to get dressed, he suddenly found he wanted to look good for Josie. His pajamas, which he had barely taken off all month, he tossed into the clothes hamper.

When he came downstairs, Clark found Josie pottering around the kitchen. Looking at her, humming to herself while she carried on with a normal routine he had trouble aligning what he saw now with what had occurred just minutes ago upstairs.

He was quickly reminded again, however, when she reached up to a high shelf and her skirt lifted with her, revealing a generous curved section of her naked ass.

It felt like there was a hook through his navel and someone was tugging madly on the line connected to it.

Seeing where his gaze landed Josie giggled playfully and turned, asking, "Are you happy with bacon and eggs for breakfast?" The makeup she had applied was subtle, but it emphasized her beauty and seemed to give her even more confidence.

Clark nodded, staring at the ghostly tinge of darkened areola just visible through her thin shirt. His sister was so fucking sexy it hurt him to look at her.

She shook her head, surprised even in herself at the effect she was having on Clark.

She drew on an apron and proceeded to start cooking breakfast for the two of them. She had just finished off frying the bacon and was starting on the eggs when Clark realized he could take no more of watching the swish and sway of her short little skirt as she moved smoothly between tasks.

As if guided along a rail, he loomed up behind her, close enough to breathe on the scent of her still slightly damp hair. She turned her head just enough to spot him through the corner of her eye, before returning to her cooking.

Clark knelt behind her. Again, he gave her plenty of time to stop him, but she carried on with the cooking as if he were not there.

He held his hands out to her, in what could have been taken for a submissive gesture, holding them just inches above her skirt. He refused the urge to sink his fingers into those firm ass cheeks, reminding himself once more of the rules. He waited for a beat to get the implied permission to continue. When Josie remained silent, Clark gripped the hem of her skirt and began to slowly lift it up.

The wide expanse of her chubby white ass was revealed to him, right up to where the two dimples above it started.

He gawked at her, watching as the flesh changed and reformed as she shifted her weight from one leg to the other.

Still, it was not enough for him, and this temporary power he been granted was intoxicating.

He held the bottom frill of the skirt and pulled. Josie tut-tutted, and muttered something about impatient boys, but she did not stop him In fact, she actively obliged him by wiggling her hips to assist. The elastic band stretched to near its full extent as it rolled over her flared hips and bottom, before snapping in about halfway down her thighs.

Together they helped her shimmy free of the garment until she stood bare-assed in the kitchen. Still singing softly to herself and unashamedly frying up breakfast.

Clark stared at her backside, his face only inches away from her skin. Josie's butt was generously formed and tended towards that pear shape Clark found so appealing. Her skin too was flawless in its milky complexion.

She ignored him as he sat on the tiled floor and just stared at her, beginning to knuckle the painful inflammation that had flared up again in his shorts.

He knew she had to be toying with him when she adjusted her stance, moving her feet out just wider than shoulder width apart. Her chunky ass cheeks still hid most of what nestled between her legs, but if she shifted her position even slightly he caught tantalizing glimpses down into that wondrous valley.

Impatient, he dropped forward onto one hand so that he was directly beneath her, and craned his neck around. Josie did not even acknowledge what he was doing other than to maybe shift her feet apart a little more.

Clark was now able to twist his head upwards and stare up at where her front and back clefts met between her thighs. He swore softly to himself when he realized he was able to stare right into the slightly parted lips of her vagina. Whereas before her thick outer lips had kept her inner folds hidden, from this angle he could distinctly make out her just barely protruding labia and even the little folded hood at the top of her cleft where her clit had to reside.

He had no doubt this Creeper Pass was the single greatest gift he had ever been given.

He marveled at the slight glint of moisture he caught when she moved and gave him just the meagerest glimpse between those folds

He ached to bury his face into those pleated layers of flesh and taste her on his tongue. Emboldened by the passivity she has so far displayed, he slowly reached up a hand. Perhaps if he could just brush the soft petals of her sex he could claim it was an accident. If he could do that he might get her wetness on his fingers and he could finally get a real scent of her. Perhaps he could even taste her.

His finger was only millimeters away now, if she dipped even slightly it would slip inside her tiny little entrance. He could feel the heat coming off her like a furnace.

He hesitated and then, just as he realized he would not be able to stop himself breaking the rules, she suddenly took a step back. Clark groaned in disappointment as she stepped over his legs and turned to walk towards the kitchen counter.

He watched the undulation of her beautiful ass cheeks as she walked away. "Grub's up," She called back without turning her head to even glance his way.

A little red in the face, and unwilling to meet her grin, Clark climbed up on the bar stool beside Josie, his massive erection was extremely uncomfortable to maneuver with.

He had to bite his bottom lip when he saw her perfect naked ass was pushed back against the stool she sat on, the top half of it was squashing its way through the hole cut into the back of the stool like rising cake batter. He wanted to fondle it so badly he could have cried.

Instead, he sat with her in silence and ate the breakfast she had cooked him. If his mind had not been filled with thoughts of her naked body, Clark would probably have enjoyed the food. But, as it was, he barely tasted it. Still, it was more than he had eaten in one sitting in weeks and the dull ache he had had in his belly that whole time finally faded.

Josie prattled on, as she used to in more carefree years, as if Clark were holding up his end of the conversation. She seemed oblivious to the fact that she was half naked, with only an apron to cover what little of her modesty she had left.

After they had eaten, she scooped up the plates and loaded them into the dishwasher. Clark tried to help but ended up just trailing after her naked rump like a lost puppy. When everything was tidied away she stopped in front of the stove.

QSQuinn
QSQuinn
1,838 Followers