Creeper Pass: A Cure for Depression

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QSQuinn
QSQuinn
1,838 Followers

Closing her eyes, she let her left-hand slide all the way down until it covered her mons. When she clutched the gentle arc of flesh it was as if she could feel a tap open up a small trickle of pleasure. The flow was not strong, but it quickly started to dam up inside of her.

While she began a slow, luxurious massage between her thighs, her fingers hooked themselves into the top of her suit. Her tits were already straining so forcefully against the elastic material that it hardly took any force at all to tug down the top half of the suit and let her breasts plop free.

The hot sun and cool air on her nipples made them sting with raw sensation at first, but this slowly faded to a dull, pleasant buzz.

She was sucking on her own lips, letting her fingers push her suit into the divide between her legs forcing the material to graze her sensitive clit.

Then there was a suddenly a shadow over her, blocking out the sun.

"Mmm, Clark," She said softly. Opening her eyes a crack she saw her brother had indeed joined her outside. He was still dressed the same, and he was sporting another enormous erection in his shorts.

Josie chuckled at the power she had over him. His expression was so longing it made her feel a little guilty. The world could throw whatever cruelty it wanted their way, she had a feeling that they had found something in each other here today.

"Want to touch me?," There was a pleading in her voice that surprised her.

"What about the rules?" He asked, hoarsely

"Fuck the rules. It feels so good when you watch me. I want to feel your hands on me again, properly this this time."

Clark hesitated a moment and then to her surprise, placed only a hand on her cheek. It was still a connection to him though and, as she touched herself, she turned into it and kissed his palm. He slid the hand down and hooked her chin, tilting it up until she was staring into his face again.

Those burning eyes of his sent another jolt through her body and their continued gaze kept it burning long after it had passed. This was beyond any look she had shared with another human being. There was lust and love there, but there was also a deep understanding. Maybe it was there because they had gone through the same childhood, shared the same passive-aggressive mother and absent father. All that mattered to her in that moment was that she knew she could never hope to see the like of it again, no matter how long and how far she searched.

When he brushed a thumb over her full lips she reacted without thought, opening her mouth and sucking in the digit, making it wet with saliva. If it surprised him, he gave no indication. Instead, he popped his thumb out of her mouth and lowered it to draw a lazy, wet circle around her stretched areola.

Josie made small, happy sounds in the back of her throat.

Finally having permission to touch her, Clark lost himself in his sister's remarkable tits. He started to massage them with both hands, lifting them up and crushing them together, teasing her nipples until they formed tight, painful little peaks that ached to be sucked on.

"Fuck, Clark. I'm so wet," She said through short breaths, drawing his eyes down. She was rewarded with his second smile of the day when he saw the shine of moisture on her parted thighs and the growing damp spot on the lycra at her crotch.

Through silent agreement, he took hold of the sides of the swimsuit and began to roll it down. Josie arched her back and then lifted her hips to assist him as he worked, with no small effort, to peel the elastic material away from her skin.

It came as a small shock to Josie when Clark hooked the suit over her ankles and tossed it aside. She was now laying stark naked outside with her younger brother staring down at her. Rather than trying to cover herself up, she felt a need to spread her legs wider, exposing every part of herself to his appraising eyes.

"Fuck, you are so gorgeous, Josie," He muttered.

Before she could respond, Clark placed one knee up on the sun lounger and seized one of her breasts. Josie gaped silently as he lowered his head and placed an open-mouthed kiss right over her swollen nipple.

As he ran his rough tongue over the thick, rubbery protrusion, he suddenly felt Josie's hand reaching out and wrapping itself around his throbbing cock, through his shorts. He was so painfully aroused and the taste of her sweat mixed with the sunscreen was only making it worse.

Then she was tugging at his fly. It stuck and she yanked at it frantically. His need matching hers, he broke his kiss on her chest and unbent to help her pull down the zipper. When it finally dropped, Josie reached desperately into the flap and tugged out his rigid shaft.

His iron-hard cock being tightly gripped in Josie's small hand was the best thing Clark had ever felt, especially when he could roam his eyes over her naked body, down to where her other hand was drawing sloppy circles in her plump pussy.

He looked back to her jiggling tits and was about to bend over to try and suckle one again, when Josie released him just long enough to stop him by holding out the flat of her palm. When he paused she took up his manhood again and, giving him an unblinking look over the top of her glasses, opened her mouth and guided him inside.

Clark could have sworn he actually felt his heart stop dead in his chest, before it jerked painfully back to life.

The head of his cock was so thick, Josie heard her jaw click as she stretched it wide enough to accommodate him.

As the wet heat of her enclosed the head of his dick, Clark cried out as if he were in pain. Everything about this moment went beyond his every fantasy. His sister was so beautiful. He had never been so aroused. It was as if his years of longing, the taboo nature of the act, and the fact that they were doing this out in broad daylight were all factors conspiring to make him lose his control instantly.

He fought desperately to win it back, and only just managed it as Josie rested on her elbow and began to bob her head on his pole.

While she slurped at her brother's cock, she fingered her own dripping slit. She made no effort to be neat and tidy, as she always had done with blowjobs in the past. She had always cared what the guy was seeing when he looked down on her and had kept as demure a demeanor as was possible with a cock between her lips.

But revved-up, stripped bare and confident in her brother's love of her she cared nothing for that. She let her saliva and his pre-come dribbly freely from her lips, onto her rolling tits and down her body.

When the angle started to put a crick in her neck, Josie stopped pleasuring herself and rolled over, not once releasing his cock or stopping her licks and kisses on his hyper-sensitive tip.

Josie was on all fours now, her big ass angled up at the sun high above, her tits swinging freely as Clark met her hunger with disjointed thrusts into her open mouth.

Her tongue, the soft sides of lips, and hollowed cheeks were a little private Eden for his cock. He wanted to throw his head back and cry out, but he could not take his eye's off his sister's naked body for a second. He did not want to blink in case he missed even a fraction of a second.

But Josie was just too good in every way. He felt the orgasm winding up tortuously inside of him. He tried to will it back, but it was too powerful and Josie was too forceful in her desire to drain his balls.

He wanted desperately to draw it out just a little longer, but already knew it was too late. His abdomen bunched painfully, while his ass cheeks clenched tight.

Josie was nearly rocked back by the force of the hot spume that burst into her mouth.

As it poured into her she opened her lips, releasing her suction on him, and pumped his cock in her hand. Coil after coil of thick semen unfurled into her mouth. It ran off her tongue and over her lips, dripping off her chin and spattering on the paving stones beneath them.

Clark was growling out his pleasure as the spectacular orgasm gradually dulled down to a sustained vibration of pleasant haziness.

Josie continued to kiss and nuzzle his barely softening cock, licking it clean of his spent seed, humming while she did so.

"Josie," Clark breathed out heavily. He felt completely drained. Yet he knew that he had to keep going. Who knew when this dream might end? He had to seize every opportunity and stretch his body past its limits.

She whimpered when he pulled free of her grasp and moved, on shaky legs, behind her.

Seeming to guess what he had in mind, Josie stayed in the position she was in. She looked back over her shoulder at where Clark was staring, slack-jawed at her round ass cheeks. They were parted enough for him to see into the valley between them and the tiny, pink, pursed sphincter of her asshole, just inches above her dripping pussy.

Josie was biting her lip maddeningly.

Clark knelt on the sun lounger behind her, his breaths coming ragged, his cock already stirring back to life. As he lowered his head Josie adjusted her position slightly, spreading her knees and opening herself up to him even more.

Leaning forward, Clark placed a single, loving kiss on her slippery entrance. He kissed it like he was like kissing the mouth of a lover, letting his tongue slip inside it and teasing the tight ring of muscle around it. His nose pushed up against her tightly clenched anus and he felt her legs wobble at the contact.

Clark dove deeper into her pussy, opening his mouth and sucking in her fleshy lips, drinking the crazy amount of fluid he found pooling in her folds.

The salty, sour tang of her made his teeth ache with the satisfaction of having his ultimate fantasy realised. He finally knew what she tasted like and it was ambrosia him.

Like an exhausted man sinking into the softest feather bed, he let his face get swallowed up by her cushioning ass cheeks and pussy.

He drank from her sopping vagina, licking it deep and slow, feeling the muscles around her entrance snatch at his tongue.

Every moment of desire Clark had had, gazing with longing frustration at his sister for years, he poured into his task. He ran the blade of his tongue up the short stretch of supple skin to her tiny pucker of an anus and licked around it in tight circles, feeling Josie shudder and moan at this hedonistic enjoyment of her body.

While he tongued her pursed membrane, he extended the pointer finger on his right hand and slipped it through oily lubricant into her tight pussy. He massaged her inner linings until she cooed and panted with desire. Then, carefully, he inserted a second finger into her and her butt lifted up while her middle dipped.

His thumb moved under her, along the track of her slick crease, until it bumped into a hardened nub of flesh that made her jerk crazily when he first made contact. He pinched this between the two fingers he had inside of her and the thumb he had on the outside, all while he licked tight little circles around her asshole.

Josie hissed out his name and tried to back her wide ass into his face, but he shouldered her forward again.

While he continually splayed and then closed the gap between his fingers, his thumb toggled her bulging clit.

Then, while he toyed with her vacillating pussy, he nipped sharp little bites along the white line of where her ass cheek normally creased when she was standing.

Josie swore and Clark felt molten liquid dripping onto his knuckles as he pumped his fingers in and out of her.

Clark's thumb was rolling over her clit, ratcheting up the pressure inside her to unbearable levels. Her clutching vagina told him she was already close.

He wanted to feel her pussy on his face as she climaxed, so he licked down her perineum until he was once more pushing aside her labia with his tongue and slurping at her wetness. He pushed his face in as close to where he had his fingers were writhing inside of her as he could and he stretched out his tongue. Now his face was crushed into her sex, her juices smothered all over him, even slicking his eyebrows and lashes.

Straining, he stuck out his tongue as far as he could and slid it in next to his thumb. He knew he could not hold the position log, but he needed to feel her clit under his tongue.

Combining with his thumb, his tongue worked her fleshy button back and forth rapidly. Her tight entrance started to clench around his fingers. Her body bucked up hard, and Clark knew his sister was coming.

She let out a long, low moan as her body began to shudder. The sun lounger squeaked and shifted a few millimeters forward and she twitched and jerked involuntarily.

Clark continued to lap at her, while he shoved his fingers deep inside the vice-like clamp of her vaginal walls. Josie beat out a long fit of muscular convulsions that left her muscles aching and her body exhausted.

With a final, sudden jerk, Josie slid forward onto her large tits, flattening them out. When Clark stood and wiped at the greasy wet coating on his face he saw, with some pride, that there was a line of drool at the corner of her mouth.

"Mmm, Clark. That was so good," Josie purred.

He wiped at the sides of his mouth, then licked his hand. He could still taste her.

"I'm just gonna lay here and have a little nap. You go... you go..." But already her breathing was heavy and her eyes were closed.

Clark smiled to himself. To think he had been contemplating suicide and he had this laying ahead in his future.

He went inside to fetch his drawing pad and spent the next hour sketching his naked sister as she napped in the drowsy afternoon sun.

When Josie awoke, she rose up groggily. Clark actually gave a small laugh when he saw the imprinted lines the sun lounger had left on her cheek. Josie rubbed at the reddened spot while she gave him a hard stare. Then, smacking her tongue against her hard palate she said, "Man, I could use a drink. You kind of drained me there, Clark."

He helped her up and held out a towel to her. He eyed the full length of her stunning naked body, before wrapping her up. She turned into him as he did this and he found he had his arms around her. She took a moment to wriggled her backside against his, yet again, hard cock and he breathed in the smell of her hair before placing a small kiss on top of her head.

Whatever barriers they had held in place before, they had melted away in the hot midday sun.

Taking his hand, Josie led him inside.

By the time their mother had returned, Josie was fully dressed, but still showing more skin than made her mother comfortable. She found she could hardly bring herself to care anymore. She and Clark were sitting on the couch, actually watching the TV this time. They had released the hold they had on each other's hand the moment they heard the door open.

"Well you two, I hope you are both in a more civil mood," Their mother said acidly. Josie noted the quirk in her mother's brown when the woman took in that Josie had not changed her clothing from what she had seen her in earlier. It was the same look that would have sent her scurrying to hide her shame not so long ago. But her skin was still aglow with Clark's loving touch and she found she cared a lot less about her mother's opinion right then.

"Clark?" Their mother asked, "Are sure you should be up? You know the doctor said that with the meds you are taking you would probably need to rest in the afternoons."

A brief, knowing look passed between the siblings.

"You know, I've been in my room so long I thought it might be nice to enjoy a change of scenery," He said without looking in his mother's direction. His unemotional, reasoned voice seemed to take his mother aback.

She looked between the two with a puzzled expression, to which neither of them gave her the satisfaction of a response.

Finally, she turned to Josie and said, "Well, you can't sit around doing nothing all day. If you're staying here you need to pull your weight." Josie could hear the emphasis she put on that last word but felt it slide off her like Clark's seed under a hot shower. Even while that happy memory was passing through her mind she became aware that her mother was still talking, "I put the groceries on the counter. You can unpack them and then sort out dinner. I've had a long day, I need to put my feet up for a bit."

Clark caught Josie's eye and they both nearly burst into a fit of giggles. They both knew the most taxing thing their mother had done all day was probably to sign the bill for her drinks at the club.

Josie was still biting her tongue when Clark surprised everyone by saying, "I'll help Josie."

When he received strange looks from both of them he asked, "What?"

Josie just grinned, but their mother walked off still looking confused. Josie gave a small snort of derision. The woman had not even commented on the fact that her son, who had been locked in seclusion for months, was finally out of his room, not only that but he actually seemed to be thinking beyond his own pain for the first time.

Josie gave Clark's cheek a tender brush with her thumb before standing and saying, "Well, let's get on with it then."

For the next hour, they worked side by side in the kitchen, chopping and cooking dinner. They did not touch each other again with intent but, as they worked, they let their bodies brush against each other in a manner that suddenly felt both thrilling and maddening.

Josie would deliberately put herself in Clark's path so that he would have to put a hand on her bare waist to slip past her. He, in turn, would come up close enough behind that she could hear his breathing in her ear, and feel the press of his seemingly ever-present hard-on as it grazed her backside.

After today Clark was not sure he would ever be anything other than rock hard in her presence ever again.

When their mother came out of her room she was dressed in a loose sweater and yoga tights that emphasized her slim body. Looking at her, for once, Josie felt no jealousy. In fact, the way Clark's eyes stayed on Josie whenever their mother was not looking made her start to think that perhaps her mother was the deficient one. Maybe that was why she had to constantly pick at Josie's self-esteem like it was a scab she would not let heal over.

For once, both Josie and Clark ate their dinner heartily, ignoring the silent, haughty presence of their mother. Their father, to no one's surprise, did not materialize. During the week it would have been a shock if he did come home. He kept an apartment in the city for nights where he had to work late. Nowadays it seemed he had to work late nearly every night.

As Josie looked at her mother's angular, sour face, Josie could almost feel pity for the woman. She did not look up at her children but, after she was done pushing a lettuce leaf around on her plate, their mother rose and took her glass of wine off to the lounge where she switched on a news channel.

Clark rolled his eyes and Josie laughed softly. Together they cleaned up the mess they had made preparing dinner.

They did not need to consult each other to mutually decide that they were going to leave their mother alone downstairs and retire to their rooms. They walked up the stairs together, almost, but not quite holding hands. Still, it was as if an electrical charge was sparking between them each time their skin came in close proximity.

When they reached Josie's room she stopped and did a very long and deliberate stretch. Her crop top was lifted up with the movement and Clark was treated to a sight of the underside of one of her milky orbs. She grinned wickedly throughout the process, letting him know she enjoyed having this power over him.

"I think I'm going to take a shower." She somehow made it sound like an invitation again.

"Another one?" Clark asked, smiling too.

QSQuinn
QSQuinn
1,838 Followers