Creeper Pass: A Cure for Depression

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QSQuinn
QSQuinn
1,833 Followers

Josie had been feeling more and more powerful as she forced herself to move casually while she was stripped from the waist down. She could see what effect it was having on her brother and it only made her want to push him further.

So, very slowly and deliberately, she bent forward at the waist to pick up her discarded skirt.

Clark nearly fell over backward, he clutched at the kitchen counter to maintain his balance as her ass cheeks opened up like two halves of a juicy apricot that was being pulled apart by strong fingers. The little pink pucker of her asshole practically winked at him, and the thick lips of her pussy peeked out between her thighs as she stepped into the skirt again. Then she stood, pulling the skirt back up and wiggling her big bum to get it over her wide hips.

For all outward appearances ignorant to the emotional contortions she was putting her brother through, Josie sautered out of the kitchen and into the lounge. There she pulled her phone out of its charger and curled up on the couch and began going through her messages as if it were just another typical day at home.

Clark hovered over her. For once he could stare down into her ample cleavage and not worry about her catching him. In fact, as he watched, she absent-mindedly toyed with the top button of her shirt until it popped open, nearly causing her tits to pour out of the wide neckline she had created.

Clark could only watch and wonder what to do next.

Caught up on her messages and social media, Josie dropped the phone on the couch and stood to walk out of the lounge. When Clark remained still, only watching her, she explained, "I have to pee." She managed to make it sound like an invitation. Clark followed.

In the small downstairs bathroom, she opened the door but entirely failed to close it once she was inside. Clark stood in the doorway and watched as she hiked up her skirt, far higher than she probably needed to, and gave him another flash of her silky mat of dark fur.

She sat down on the toilet and, pointedly not looking at Clark, relieved herself with an audible tinkle into the bowl. Watching the act itself was no great fantasy of Clark's, but the intimacy of it and the trust it showed she had in him made it very erotic. His already hard cock pulsed and he longed to pull it out and stroke it in front of her.

When she was done she pulled off a short strip of toilet paper and, lifting her skirt again, she dabbed at her moist sex. Her job done, she lifted each hip in turn and took a long time to inspect her bared vagina, as if she had to be certain she had done a good job. Clark could only stare at the beautiful pussy she flaunted in front of him. He had to fight the urge to walk over to her, pin her down and fuck her right there on the toilet.

This was the most beautiful kind of torture.

When Josie returned to the couch she scooped up the remote and turned on the TV. Still not looking at Clark, she patted the seat beside her and he obediently occupied the indicated spot.

They sat like that for a while, with her intently flicking through the channels, and him staring at her with unwavering focus. It seemed to be doing something to Josie. She shifted in her seat and rolled her shoulders as if there was an itch somewhere she wanted to scratch.

Eventually, finding a movie she did not find too unappealing, she leaned back and tossed the remote onto the couch to her other side.

Together they watched the opening scenes. Josie did, anyway, while Clark was unable to tear his eyes away from where, as she sat, her skirt had ridden up on her creamy white thighs.

The more intensely he stared the more fidgety Josie became. She tugged at the collar of her shirt, as if the room were getting too hot.

The bulge in Clark's shorts was becoming painfully obvious.

She slipped her hand into her lap, as if there was an ache she needed to push down on. Then she shifted, her legs sliding a few more inches apart.

The movement of her skirt and the unveiling of another stretch of bare thigh forced Clark to lean in closer. He craned his neck, trying to peer into the shadow cast by her skirt.

Josie made a small noise in the back of her throat and arched her back slightly. She shifted her legs again and spread them a little more. Clark could now see all the way up to just before they met at her crotch.

His fingers danced in the air just above her skirt, desperate to pull the offending item of clothing up just a little further, but not quite having the courage to do so.

Josie's eyes never left the television, but her fingers began to curl very slowly into the fabric of the skirt. Clark watched in rapt attention as millimeter by millimeter those fingers began to smoothly drag the black fabric up.

Like a morning sunrise, her beautiful cleft was very gradually exposed to his hungry eyes. Seeming to enjoy his gaze, Josie lifted first one leg up, and then the other, letting them fall apart. With her legs folded into a cross-legged position. Clark's sister's inner pussy, normally hidden by thick outer lips, was spread open and revealed to him in all its glistening glory.

Clark growled deep in his throat. He leaned down and stared at her spread sex, just inches from his face.

Her dark-tinged labia had flared open and the delicate, wet tissues of her inner folds were exposed to the cool air. Clark could unabashedly stare at where the top of her cleft began, down to the little nub of her clitoris, which was nestled in a soft mantle of pink flesh.

"Fuck," Clark breathed out. He had never inspected a pussy so closely before, not in real life. Josie's was beautiful with it symmetrical folds and frilled edges which did not quite reach to cover where the sensitive skin sank inward to create her tight little entrance. His mouth watered with the thought of tasting her.

He had to settle for reaching down and unbuttoning his shorts. Even without his Creeper Pass Clark felt fairly certain he would have been powerless to stop himself doing this. The voice of his old, voyeuristic self was calling from somewhere deep in his mind, where it had been locked up for far too long.

When he had his zipper open, he pulled out his fat cock and let it tingle pleasantly in the cool air. He caught just the barest flicker of Josie's eye as she took in his engorged member, before returning to the screen. The only sign that she had noticed what he was doing was the edge of her bottom lip she now held trapped under one of her pointed canine teeth.

Hunching over again to stare deep into her pussy, he began to palm his cock. Josie leaned further back into the sofa and in an almost distracted manner, started to pinch and twist the nipple of her right breast beneath the thin fabric.

Clark had lost complete track of the movie as he inspected his sister's perfect vagina and pumped his cock. He could actually see the little pool of wetness forming in the dip of her entrance. He wanted so badly to touch it.

While he was inspecting her so closely, Clark suddenly realized that Josie had slipped her hand under her shirt and was now massaging her large breast beneath the fabric. Though her face remained impassively focused on the screen ahead Clark suspected she was getting as turned on by this as he was.

She seemed to be fighting a battle with herself. Her free hand lowered to just over her lap and then hovered there, shaking slightly. Clark willed it downward.

She clenched it into a tight fist and tried to lift it up, but Clark, without thinking, blew a stream of cool air into her tingling sex to tease her. It forced a gasp out of her and she opened her mouth and slipped a finger inside it, sucking on it to stifle a moan.

Clark was half standing now, his weight on one knee as he jerked insistently on his cock, his eyes intent on her juicy little pussy. He could actually see her tiny clit reaching up, begging to be touched.

Finally, Josie broke. She slid the hand down in one swift movement, over her chest, her stomach and down to her inflamed pussy. She cupped her sex tight and moaned as she squeezed it in the palm of her hand.

Clark had to slow his frantic pace to stop himself from coming. He wanted time to enjoy this.

Slowly, Josie spread her fingers, letting the pleats of her pussy peek out between them. Her middle fingers bent at the second knuckle, flattening the tips of them down on her silken inner flesh. These she dragged upwards, stretching the elastic skin with it and forcing her crease to spread wide.

When her fingers squashed down her small hardened nub at her apex she "Ooohed," softly.

As Clark drew out his own pleasure with long slow pulls on his shaft, Josie began to smear her clit around in slow circles.

The siblings pleasured themselves in harmony with each other. Josie fought hard to keep her eyes on the TV, but Clark caught the occasional flick of a look over to his swollen member. For his part, Clark gave his full attention to the tapered fingers she was burrowing into her tender flesh. Already they were shiny with moisture for most of their length.

Josie's mouth was parted, Clark could hear her breaths coming heavy and fast. He fought the urge unload on her smooth, quivering thigh.

He watched as she pinched the small protrusion of her clit between two fingers and began to tug it up and down.

Clark was close now, despite his best efforts, he could feel the climax building up as a swelling pressure just behind the tip of his cock.

Josie's hips bucked against her hand as she too began to feel the tingling of her own approaching climax starting. It started in her fingers and toes and streamed inwards, gathering and building as it swirled towards her core.

Clark spurted a small stream of pre-come onto Josie's thigh, making her tense and groan. He wanted to wait for her though, so, despite the real physical pain it caused him, he let go of his shaft and watched it bob and twitch in its tortured agony just inches from Josie's bared skin.

Josie had her head back and her eyes closed as she thrust her pelvis against her hand with a wet slapping sounds.

Clark wanted to watch her beautiful face as she reached her pinnacle. However, a strand of her dark hair had fallen over it so, without really thinking about it, Clark reached out to brush it aside.

He was just pulling his hand back when Josie seized it. He was immediately aware of how damp her hand felt wrapped around his. Her pussy juices were now pasted to his fingers. But that meant her gasping sex was unattended.

At her touch, he feared he had broken one of the rules and Josie was about to reprimand him. To his surprise, Josie dragged his hand down forcefully until it sank into her impossibly soft, dripping pussy.

At his touch, Josie tilted her head back and rolled it on the back of the couch, whimpering softly. Clark leaned over her and twisted his free hand into her thick, loose hair. Their mouths were so close he could have kissed her with barely any movement at all.

Clark was speechless. He hardly dared breathe. His fingers were smooshed deep in the cleft of his sister's fluttering sex.

She pinned his hand under hers and ground her sopping pussy against it. Clark pulled her head against his chest and breathed in the sweet citrus smell of her hair. His cock rubbed against the fabric of her shirt, leaving a wet streak where his fluid leaked out in his heightened state of arousal.

Josie made a low growl somewhere in the back of her throat.

Her body felt like it was stretching itself past breaking point. Holding his hand in hers, she transitioned quickly between little circles into a violent back-and-forth thrashing. It was like the killing bite of a predator on the neck of it's smaller, weaker prey.

He could feel them, together, painting her sex and inner thighs with her own fluids. The muscles he was pushing down on were bunching up in preparation for release. He knew she was at her tipping point.

Clark felt tears pricking his eyes at the beauty of what was unfolding before him in what felt like slow motion. Josie had her head back, brow furrowed and her elegant neck stretched out. Her lips were parted but her teeth were clenched hard against the muscular spasm moving through her like the unfurling of a whip through the air.

Her chest was arched back, hard nipples pointed to the ceiling and her belly was sucked inwards, towards her spine. Her pussy seemed to be pushing outwards against him, spreading wide to allow his fingers to roll over what felt like a tight cord buried under her skin. He could feel her arousal down from her swollen clitoris to the nerve endings packed in behind it.

The rolling contraction finally hit like the whip reaching the end of its lash, which rends the air with an ear-splitting crack. Josie's whole body snapped rigid. Her legs locked tight and hoisted her crotch up with merciless force into their downward pressing hands.

As her body shuddered beneath him, Josie's cries of pleasure were broken into staccato gasps. She was completely unbound and, frantic to stabilize herself in this maelstrom of ecstasy, she reached out for something to grasp.

Suddenly Clark was the one crying out, as Josie's free hand clamped down painfully on his cock.

The shock and strength of it was an immediate trigger. She may have fallen off the edge, but he had no idea that he had been tied to her. And as the chord joining them snapped taught, he was jerked off after her. Literally.

She yanked his cock inwards and upwards, stabbing it into the side of her breast so that his tip sank into her quivering flesh.

A guttural sound escaped his lips as he unloaded his first blast of hot semen.

He might have expected, at this point blank range, for it to mostly ricochet off her and make a mess of both of them, and the couch. Instead, the fabric of her shirt seemed to absorb and dissipate the spray so that it was forced through the small holes between threads and spread out over her skin beneath the garment like a sheet of liquid metal.

With her body cramped up, Josie could do nothing but hold onto him tightly as he fired gush after gush of seed through the fabric of her shirt until, when it became saturated, he was unloading slimy ropes across her chest. Beneath the shirt, Clark's semen ran in rivulets over the curve of her breast and dripped down onto her rapidly clenching belly and down to pool at the band of her skirt.

His last few depleted expulsions left fat, slug-like globs sticking to the fabric of her shirt.

They were both left panting and suffering the aftershock from the intensity of the shared climax. Clark was still staring at her, open-mouthed when he realized her eyes had opened again. There was a twinkle in those blue irises and, to Clark's surprise, there was a wide grin on her face too. What surprised him more when he realized it seemed hers was largely in response to the smile on his own face. He could not remember the last time he had felt one those break through the stony mask of his visage.

He looked down at the mess had had made of her, yet again. His come had made wet stains over most of her shirt. If he had not just ejaculated he would have groaned at the pleasure of seeing how his semen had made the fabric of her shirt almost completely sheer. Her pink nipples were now peeking through the glistening windows of wet fabric at him, the hardened nubs cruelly flattened by the restricting material.

Josie also looked down at her clothes and then at her hands, sticky from the discharge from both their bodies. Laughing and shaking her head, she stood and quickly stripped off her shirt. She used it to wipe off her dripping torso, before any of it could fall onto the couch or the carpet. Clark watched as her breasts swung and distorted as she cleaned them.

When she noticed her skirt had not escaped the onslaught either, she stripped that off too. It struck Josie then how confident she felt in front of her brother. She had never felt like this with anyone, not even when she was skinny.

Bundling her clothes into a ball she tossed them at Clark and gave a theatrical sigh, saying, "I guess I am going to need another shower. Be a dear and put these in the wash, would you, Clark?"

Clark took them, nodding dumbly. He would have done pretty much anything she asked of him by this point.

Patting him on the cheek, she sauntered away. Clark watched the sway of those perfect hips and the dimples above her ass as she left the room.

Feeling like he woken up in a dream, Clark went about the task of first rinsing and then washing his sister's semen-stained clothes in the machine.

She came downstairs a short while later, damp from the shower and wearing tight little shorts that squeezed in her curves, and allowed generous portions of her ass to spill out of them. She wore a crop top as well, which let her subtly rounded little belly breathe. It was the sort of outfit she would have worn a few years ago when she was still a coltish teenager. It was an even bolder choice than the skirt and hid absolutely none of her exceptional womanly curves from him.

It pleased Clark to think that this his idolization of her body was giving her confidence. It had always seemed crazy to him that she should have any doubts about her overpowering sexuality. Their mother, Josie's friends, everyone who had ever brought her down were blind to her perfection. In Clark's eyes, at the very least, his sister was very ideal of womanhood.

"Okay, buddy," She said as she walked back into the living room looking fresh and satisfied, "Time to get on with the day. As much as this morning has been... stimulating, I have some work to do and you..." she looked him over and then asked, guardedly, "Would you like to do some drawing?"

It took him a moment to consider. He hadn't thought about drawing in a long time. In light of what he had been going through before today it had seemed so inconsequential. But as Josie said it he felt the growing need to hold a pencil in his hand again. The beauty he had been exposed to all morning had overwhelmed him, he knew he had to try and capture some of it on paper before it dissipated.

After a pause to consider her question he asked, "Can I draw you?"

It was the longest sentence Josie had heard out of him in weeks.

Despite everything they had been through this morning she felt heat rush to her cheeks. Could he? She hadn't felt this good about herself in years, but could she really see it recorded on paper? It was hard enough to look at herself into a mirror, could it be worse to see herself through another person's eyes?

When she saw the need, like a flickering flame, in Clark's eyes she was reminded of the lifeless stare he had had only last night. His progress had been so astonishing already, but if she could get him to pick up his pencils again? Surely that had to be worth putting her self-doubts aside.

Finally, with a brave smile on her lips she nodded and said, "As long as you can do it while I work, I don't mind."

Josie had fallen behind in her studies since Clark had gone off to the hospital. Her mind had been so wrapped up in his rapid descent into hopelessness she had lost all appetite for her studies. When she decided to come home from college to help with Clark's recovery she had first begged her professors for exemptions where she could, and extensions where she could not. Nevertheless, there was now a considerable backlog of course work for her to complete.

While she set up her laptop Clark fetched his sketchpad and pencils. He stared long and hard at her face before he put pencil to paper. The short, sharp rasps of his pencil soothed Josie's mind and she was surprised to find the words started to come easier to her today. All other previous attempts in recent weeks had been abortive failures.

There was nothing like a bone-shaking orgasm to clear the mind.

QSQuinn
QSQuinn
1,833 Followers