Creme Brule: Connor

Story Info
My first white man pops my anal cherry.
8.6k words
4.64
27.3k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel like I should offer a disclaimer just to be polite. Initially I was going to apologize for my fetishizing of interracial sex but I'm not sorry, I think it's hot. Since starting writing here my readers have been far more vocal about what backstories they want to hear. This story was requested by the subject whom we will call Connor. I asked the group and with a resounding yes the story of my interracial exploration was brought to you. If you shy away from "light raceplay" this is not for you. If "give me that white dick" or "fuck this black pussy" makes you feel a way this is not for you. Everyone else enjoy.

I met Connor at my favorite bookstore, its local, family owned and they have good Wi-Fi. It's a perfect place for a wanna be writer slash habitual homebody to feel like they "got out" for an afternoon of sitting in a corner. In the back of the store which is not very large to begin with there are two very large armchairs for people to read purchased books and a record player for people to listen to music. I generally choose to bring my laptop and write in that particular corner.

This occasion I was actually forced out of my comfy apartment due to a broken AC unit making me a sweaty mess in the middle of summer. I packed my bag and headed out figuring I could write a while and when I got back the AC would be working and my hobbit hole would be back to near freezing temperatures like god intended it.

Headphones in I walked through the front door throwing a smile at the familiar clerk and heading to my back corner. Headphones are my weapon of choice and perfect for warding off unwanted conversation therefore always in my ears when I am in public even if I am not actually listening to anything. I rounded the last bookshelf and my corner was occupied! How dare this guy be exercising his freedom to be where he wanted when he wanted when I wanted to be in that exact same place alone! There was Connor nodding his head to a record while studying the back of the case it came in. He wore headphones, big ones plugged into the record player so I sat in the chair off to the side anyway.

He looked up and casually tossed me a smile, that kind of "I acknowledge your presence" smile. I returned the favor actually getting a chance to look at him while doing so. He was actually kind of cute in a hipster nerd way. His black beard was low yet bushy and appropriately manicured, he wore a simple yet fitted jean and a Pink Floyd t-shirt that obviously saw a lot of use. He was skinny but stylish yet comfortable a combination I seemed to like on him.

I pulled my laptop out of my bag got comfortable and started writing trying not to look obvious glancing over at him. He eventually pulled out a notebook and started writing, I found out later he was taking notes on the music he was listening to. I finished my email and set it to send in the morning, I liked my readers to wake up to a nasty story. That particular time it was the story of my first MMF threesome which ended up being more fun than anticipated but exhausting.

Since I was done I began scrolling through my favorite sites trying to figure out what my next adventure would be even though with Connor sitting next to me I knew I wanted to cross "White Man" off my list. Problem with that though is that he was sitting right next to me and hitting on people was a skill I never acquired. Yes, I am the type of girl who "shoots her shot" by looking at you more than once from across the room. I had to figure out how to get HIM to talk to ME which was proving difficult because he just like I did not seem to be the type.

We sat next to each other in silence, both writing, him switching records for over an hour before I gave up with the subtle glances technique. I was getting hungry so I came up with a plan for one last shot before I left to find lunch and call this "social interaction" a bust. There was a small table between us that I set my phone on, the plan was to get up and leave and hope he saw and chased me down to give it to me. It was a gamble because he might be a thief but I figured if I made it to my car without him behind me I would simply turn around and go get it while also knowing who to accuse if it wasn't there. (Yes, Connor this was all a set up.)

I made a bit of a show getting my laptop into my bag clearing my throat a bit before standing and leaving. I will admit I took my time but it paid off because as soon as I hit the door I heard him calling after me or at least I hoped it was him. Mind you I was pretending to listen to something so I didn't turn around and kept walking. He finally caught up to me in the parking lot tapping me on the shoulder.

"Uhm I think you left this." Not smooth as he thinks it happened but cute none the less for being predictable.

"Oh, wow thanks, I appreciate it." Damsel in distress hardcore, I was immediately embarrassed and didn't know what part two of this stupid plan was.

"Yeah no problem, have a good one." He smiled and turned to go back towards the door.

Shit! He's leaving think of something!

"Hey! What's your name?" Stupid as hell c'mon you can do better!

"Uh Connor, my name is Connor." He said turning around offering me a smile.

"Well thanks again Connor, my names Belle nice to meet you." I returned the smile and was officially out of moves he HAD to take it from here.

He walked up extending his hand. "Nice to meet you too, what were you writing back there if you don't mind me asking?"

Go Connor go! I shook his hand noticing his hazel green eyes for the first time. I was so stuck I couldn't think of a lie.

"Uhm a story I'm sending to some friends. What about you?" I hoped my counter question would defer more from him but no such luck.

"Cool, what kind of story like a murder mystery or something?" Generally, a man taking interest in what you are doing is a good thing, this is was not one of those times.

"A murder mystery! Do I strike you as a candlestick in the atrium type of girl?" To date the cleverest line I have ever said to a man in person. So clever it threw him off his game a bit, my mock offended tone landed as actual offended in his ears.

"Well, uhm, not that it's a bad thing or anything just throwing out a guess. I was reviewing the records, I put together playlists to help people rediscover music that doesn't get a lot of attention." He gave a cute nervous chuckle that made me feel better knowing he was just as nervous as I was.

"I was just teasing Connor. That sounds cool, what kind of music are these playlists?"

With that we ended up talking in that parking lot for a half hour before I casually suggested we talk over food because I was hungry. He took me up on the offer got his things and met me across the street for lunch.

We ate while he told me about music and I avoided talking about writing at all outside of the fact that it was a hobby of mine and not one I got paid for. He was a bit of a nerd but fun to talk too, always finding awkward ways to say the "wrong things." I found it cute he was struggling not to offend me with casual conversation but it seemed it had more to do with my skin color than anything else so I broached the subject.

"Are you always like this or is it a "I'm talking to a black woman thing?" Oh God if you could have seen how red he turned! I wanted to scream OH YEAH like the Kool-aide man. To his credit he handled it better than I would have after a few moments of stuttering.

"Honestly yes. I am attracted to you and that makes me nervous. You are a, uhm a woman of color and that's new for me so it makes me nervous. Not being attracted but, oh man. I think you like me and that's new and makes me nervous. Whew." He spit out his face still red and his eye contact shifty. I could see him beating himself up mentally over his choice of words. I didn't help, I erupted into laughter.

"Calm down! I am in fact a black woman and so far, yeah I like you just don't mess it up being all weird about it."

We each shared a laugh after approaching the elephant in the room and the conversation when smoother. As we finished the meal we traded numbers and that's where my first problem began. Outside of when James wooed me every encounter I had enjoyed at this point was built on the sexual aspect. We didn't date or get to know each other we met up, fulfilled the fantasy and went our separate ways most of the time (a few people got repeat visits).

On the drive home I wondered how in the world was I going to broach the point with Connor. He did seem nice and I didn't want to lead him on. I consulted my best friend who was more than upset I hadn't gotten a picture of him but offered a good suggestion, be upfront about what I wanted. If he declined the offer of unattached sex then so be it, problem was getting over the actually saying it hump. Again, she leaned on my strengths.

"Just write something and send it to him. He wants to know what you were writing so give him a taste. It will bring up sex and you can find a space to tell him what's what!" Her excitement in these situations always cheered me up. Granted it was self-serving because this was a road she had not gone down and was interested in figuring out how It would turn out.

Arriving back to my still AC less apartment I decided to follow her advice and write something to send to him. I stripped down mostly due to the heat, grabbed my computer and started to think about what I would actually want sex with a white man to look like. I wanted it to be focused around the fact that we were of different races, the visual contour would be great but I needed something verbal. I started a search for porn that would fit my needs and ventured down a very interesting rabbit hole. What I found was mostly degrading, seemed white guys on the internet liked "owning" black women and degrading them in a more real sense than I was comfortable with. Don't get me wrong do your thing, but I was not trying to go that route.

I had begun a slow drawn out tease of my body edging myself trying to find what would get me where I needed to be. There were certain parts of some videos I found alluring so I decided that I needed to stop watching and start writing to see where I landed. The question was do I get off to my imagination first or let my imagination feed my words first? I decided to do both edging myself, getting myself so close to cumming and stopping I began to formulate my little story I would send to Connor but wouldn't relieve myself until I finished writing.

This is the scene I came up with, no backstory included.

She stripped down in front of him allowing him a chance to observe all of her curves in the dim lighting of the bedroom. Smiling at the man sitting in front of her she enjoyed the visible cues of his arousal starting with the blush adding color to his face.

"Guess you like." She said stepping forward bringing one leg up placing it on the bed next to where he sat.

"I do like what I see." He replied running one hand over the leg propped up next to him focusing his gaze between her thighs.

"Lay back so I can give you your first taste of black pussy baby." She moaned stepping down laying a hand on his shoulder guiding him down onto his back.

He watched as she stripped him of his pants and shirt revealing his slender cock. He was unsure how it stacked up against her previous exploits but he was proud of what he could do with it. He was moments away from something he only fantasized about at night, sex with a black woman. Her body flowed over him as she gripped his cock in her hands stroking it lightly teasing him. The sight of her brown fingers wrapped around his cock was amazing the simple comparison of skin tones was enough to have him start leaking pre cum.

He moaned watching her open her mouth and take the tip of his cock into her mouth slowly sucking the tip before removing her hand and letting her full lips engulf the entire shaft. He groaned watching and feeling the sucking motion and her tongue flow around the shaft while she slowly worked him into a frenzy. He nervously put his hand on her head feeling her braids, she picked up the pace beginning to slurp louder encouraging him to grab the back of her head pushing himself into her throat. She didn't quit while he used her face to stroke his cock making him moan even louder. Feeling himself about to cum he let her go and watched her come off his cock smiling and wiping her mouth.

"God that was good." He moaned while she climbed up his body placing a kiss on his lips before continuing the climb swaying her breasts in his face long enough to kiss each one before she positioned herself above his head.

"Do you want to taste it?" She asked.

"I do, let me taste your sweet black pussy." He moaned right before she lowered herself down to his face letting him explore her with his mouth.

She moaned gripping the headboard and riding her man's face knowing she would reach her climax at his talented tongue. His hands gripped her thighs refusing to let her resist the sucking and penetration he provided seemingly without breathing. She gripped her breasts crying out for him while he watched her above him grind against him and react to each movement. The thick lips of her pussy seemed to be kissing him back and his cock strained needing to feel them wrapped around him.

"Fuck make me cum!" She moaned right before her body began to shiver with the arrival of her climax.

She immediately rolled off of him panting next to him trying to catch her breath while he rolled on top preparing to penetrate. She kissed him deeply while he rubbed his cock on her wet and ready pussy.

"I want all of it, give me all that dick baby."

He immediately pushed inside of her thrusting deep. She cried out begging him to go deeper and harder. She loved the sounds of their passionate embrace, his moans and grunts pushing her to open up more for him. Stretching her hips spreading as wide as she could begging for him to fill her with his seed.

Ok not my best work but you get the point and forgive me it was years ago. I finished writing, pushed my computer to the side and imagined what he would sound like saying something like I had written. I toyed with myself testing out how I felt about aspects of what I wrote and what I watched. I was soaked and needy but I took my time using my fingers to tease my clit and penetrate while squeezing my nipples.

I turned to the side so I could see myself in the mirror I placed on the wall at bed height for this very purpose. I watched my hands travel my body, stared into my eyes as my fingers slid over my clit imagining Connor on top of me. He kissed me and slid his thumb over my lips so I could kiss the pad of his thumb but instead I sucked it looking up longingly to him. I teased him daring him to enjoy what society told him was still taboo. My eyes looked into his seeking validation from his spirit that he knew this was a gift and he had to gracefully accept it. He looked back at me with lust and interest in enjoying me under him. He enjoyed the primal urge inside him telling him I was a conquest, I was exotic, I was his as long as I continued moaning for him.

He kissed me once more then trailed his lips down my check bone until he nibbled on my ear while the head of his dick rubbed my clit.

"Beg for it, beg for this white dick." He whispered in my ear continuing to tease.

"Please, please let me have it. I need it. Make me your little white dick slut." I moaned gripping his back letting my nails leave red streaks across his back. I wanted him marked, I wanted him to bear the scars of our passion, to be apart of him forever.

He penetrated slowly, exhaling with every inch pushing inside until my pussy swallowed him whole gripping him, urging him to enjoy this gift. I moaned in his ear reaching down to his ass grabbing him pulling him inside me holding him deep refusing to let him move. I rolled my hips as best I could with his weight on me introducing him to his new home for while he was inside me I was his. I let him go, releasing him to do as he pleased with my body for the time he had me.

He started slow with deep strokes groaning in my ear telling me how much he loved my pussy, black pussy, exotic pussy. I moaned that I was his, I whispered of his sexual poweress and how only he had what I truly needed.

I rubbed my clit faster as the scene in my head ended with us cumming together. I lay there looking at myself, I loved how I looked after a good self care session. I read that some people immediately fell out of the mood and were ashamed of what they thought about or watched. Not me I was never more satisfied than looking in my own face after getting off to something nasty. Looking at my chest rise and fall turned me on, tasting my coated fingers while I watched myself do it made me feel sexy and in control. I lay in that glow for a few minutes before picking up my phone knowing I had to do this before this feeling faded. I text him asking his email, he responded quickly and I set the story to send in the morning with the subject titled "You wanted to know what I write about."

I slept in not only because I had a few more fantasies before bed but because I didn't want to be awake when the email sent. I had a bad habit of taking back great ideas in the light of the day so I avoided it making sure my alarm wouldn't wake me up until a solid 30 minutes after it was already out. Then came the part where I wondered what he thought about it.

Early mornings were a very bad idea for the likes of Connor the night owl. I spent the entire day on pins and needles trying not to panic that I would never hear from him again.

"Fuck him then girl there are plenty white guys out here lets be real why you stressing?" Dee rang out through the speaker phone while I paced my room.

"I'm stressing because I pushed too hard and its your fault and now I'm embarrassed! He must think I'm some kind of easy whore." I whined making what had to be my hundredth pass of the phone.

"Welllllll." She dragged

"Shut up you know what I mean only people I want to know what I do are supposed to know! He could be waiting until marriage or something. OH GOD I can never go back to that bookstore!"

She laughed and tried to keep my calm between what sounded like the crunch of chips. I felt like a train wreak side show until my phone let out a ding.

"Is it him, is it him, what did he say!" I heard her voice from the speaker as I picked it up.

"Shit its him." I replied opening the text up.

"You write erotica! That was a very cool story to wake up too. Sorry for making you wait I was out late. Is that what you were writing while I was next to you?" I read aloud feeling a smile press against my face.

"OOOH shit girl you got you a little white boy freak!" Dee cooed on the phone before I hung up with her to figure out my next move.

I texted him back "No, I was writing something different. I may have been inspired to write that last night." Send.

I sat on the bed just staring at the phone, we were in my ball park communicating via the written word but if I didn't get this right I would never be able to look him in the face again. To my surprise the phone rang throwing me off my mental plan. I hesitated and then answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey you busy?"

"Not really what's up?"

"What's up is your writing, I feel compelled to ask directly if that was about me or us rather?"

Insert long awkward pause faced with verbalizing what my words were trying to convey. Connor would prove to continually put me in spaces like this.

"Hello, you still there?"

"Yes, its about us. It's a fantasy of mine I guess." I mumbled trying to summon the fierce confidence I had when writing.

"A fantasy to sleep with a white guy huh?"

I heard in his voice where this was going, I fucked it up and he was about to cut ties. He was offended that this wasn't about him and more about his skin color and I understood it completely. I felt like an ass so like I always do when I feel stupid I blurted.