Creme Brule: Connor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready to try?" he asked placing another kiss on my ass.

"Yes." I moaned at his request bracing for the exit of his fingers that didn't come. He continued to use his fingers on me while he lubed himself up with his other hand and willed me to relax again. He made his adjustments slowly until he was ready to insert while still using his fingers. Again he let me relax again before his fingers came out slowly and the head of his did pressed against my open sphincter. Even with all the prep, it hurt feeling his head begin to open me up again. I bit the sheets under me while he pushed in a little further each time before his head finally passed the barrier causing me to inhale sharply and groan.

"I am in, are you ok?" The excitement in his voice was more than apparent but he kept his cool. I simply mumbled an affirmative. I wasn't ok, I wasn't prepared, I was in over my head but I refused to quit.

As if he knew the truth he applied more lube and simply rocked back and forth letting the head of his dick work inside of me until my groans became moans. I seriously applaud this mans patience because that part alone took quite a while. Eventually he worked in a bit more making the pleasure subside and the pain return, again he repeated the same process.

"Just give me all of it keep going, full strokes until you cum." I said through gritted teeth feeling him hesitate before pushing in a bit more. Even with that command he took his time until he finally managed to get it all in side me and start his full strokes. I felt my ass trying to expel him as he pushed against those muscles groaning at how tight I was.

"Fuck I wont last long." He moaned completing another full stroke."

"Harder Daddy fuck me until you cum." I moaned like a dumb bitch because he did as instructed.

He pushed in and ill be damned if I didn't scream. He started with full strokes, still slow but with a bit more force moaning louder as I braced myself for the feeling of his climax. As I began to get used to the feeling and started to feel my own climax rise He grunted and his dick strained against the walls of my sphincter and he unloaded inside me.

"FUCCCKKKKK!" He moaned

"Yes,yes,yes all of it Daddy!" I moaned quickly reaching back for my clit trying to catch up before it was too late.

I frantically rubbed my clit as the last few spurts exited his body and entered mine. I moaned expletives telling him I was close while he struggled to keep thrusting his rapidly shrinking dick into my ass. When he could no longer take it he began to pull out and my orgasm hit. My body convulsed as he sat on the bed behind me watching my first real anal orgasm whispering for me to cum for him. The sensations were heightened feeling my body expel his cum and it dripping out of me forcing me to keep rubbing myself feeling like the chocolate whore he claimed I was.

We both lay on the bed panting before I had the strength to get up and clean myself. I returned and lay in the bed with him planting light kisses on him succumbing to his need to cuddle. I was proud, I was exhausted and I was in pain but it turned out to be amazing.

"I can't believe that just happened, I don't think I have ever cum so much." He whispered as I lay on his chest enjoying the sound of his heart still pounding.

"It felt like a lot, I wish I could have seen it coming out. Cleaning up in the bathroom left a lot to be desired and I still feel like there is some in me."

"Yeah that was pretty hot, next time we will figure something out."

"Oh next time! You want more of your chocolate whore?" I teased biting his nipple a bit.

"Fuck yes I want to do that again!" He laughed already starting to drift off.

"What did it look like?"

"What did what look like?" He yawned pulling the covers over both of our sweaty bodies.

"Your cum leaking out of me when I came? What did it look like?" I asked. He paused for a moment before responding in such a way only a post orgasm glow and fatigue could muster.

"Honestly, it looked like Crème Brule." We both paused before erupting into laughter.

"Jeez that was stupid, when you write about this please leave that part out."

"Yes Daddy." ; )

With that we both drifted off to sleep.

xx

Belle