Creme Brule: Connor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look I do like you, you are a cool person but I will admit the first thing that attracted me was that you were cute and I want to sleep with a white guy. Its just something I want to do and probably not smart to bring up right after you meet someone but my friend convinced me to tell the truth and I told her it was stupid but I did it anyway and I'm sorry." I inhaled into another awkward silence.

"I liked your story, I never imagined being able to say stuff like that to someone."

"Yeah, its a lot."

"So you want to just have sex with me and kind of like an experiment?"

I put my head in my hands hating the way this sounded.

"Essentially yes, and to be up front I want to write about it."

Another awkward silence that seemed to last an eternity.

"Ok I can do that I think, this will be a first for me as well. Next week can we meet to talk about it face to face first?"

Maybe I shouldn't have been shocked but I was.

"Yeah sure, thanks for not making me feel bad for this."

We quickly got off the phone after that and of course I updated Dee who was full of "I told you so's" and "I cant wait's."

The week passed with a lot of texting back and forth between Connor and I. He saw this as an opportunity to negotiate things he wanted to try but was too nervous to ask for. It seemed basic based on the things he wanted to try like pulling hair, slapping my ass and some choking. I was starting to think this sexual encounter would be boring outside of us casually mentioning our race until he started to get to what he really wanted.

My phone buzzed alerting me to a text that I was expecting. I had just asked him how he felt about wearing a condom. For some guys they liked that I asked and others were disappointed or worried that I did. James taught me to be careful with unprotected sex and it also made it that much better when I knew I didn't have to worry. So far he was the only man I let take me raw and cum inside me despite the fact it was my favorite of my developed fetishes thus far.

"Condoms are cool I am glad you asked, maybe if we keep this up we can talk about not but yes I would prefer we used them."

I put the phone down satisfied and getting back to work when it buzzed again.

"How do you feel about anal?"

Now he had my attention, anal wasn't something I had really tried outside my own finger which felt awkward. I knew my body well enough to know with time I could enjoy it if the situation was right. So incoming hard question Connor.

"Depends, I have never done it but willing to try as long as you don't have a monster dick."

He had to have been waiting by the phone because he responded right back.

"What's considered monster?"

I chuckled. "Just show me Connor. I want to try it but if you are huge it's a deal breaker we can use one of my vibes or something."

"So, If I am small we can try it?"

"I didn't say small, don't get self conscious. This is my virgin butt hole we are talking about!"

I got back to work wondering if the next time my phone buzzed it would be a picture. The anticipation made this adventure exciting again, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

My first anal experience would end up being with a white guy! I hoped he was on the smaller side and kept thinking about going home and trying it for myself.

The excitement eventually took a backseat as I didn't get anymore text messages from him and I still had to work for the day. It wasn't until I was driving home that my car dash showed a text from him that read "I hope we can do it and I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing." I really wanted to open the message but he made me wait all day so he could wait the extra 15 it took me to get home. (I may have been excited enough to make it home in less than that but we wont tell Connor that part.)

I pulled into my assigned parking space and picked up my phone to see it. Oh technical Connor went out of his way to locate a ruler and gave me the length and the girth. I will admit I was a bit nervous, he was bigger than I would have preferred for this experience but I was too excited to say no.

"PROMISE ME you will take this slow and we can do this."

I hit send and made my way into my apartment, stripped and hopped in the shower so I could get clean and work of some of the days excitement. When I got out I had another message.

"I promise, slow as you want and I will bring the lube. Thank you."

"Too bad you cant cum in my ass." I responded feeling cheeky and horny from edging in the shower.

Throwing my phone down I went ahead and rubbed my body down with lotion enjoying the sensation of my hands gliding across my skin and stopping every now and again to enjoy my more sensitive areas. Moisturized and sufficiently aroused I knew it was time to see what anal penetration felt like. I grabbed my smallest vibe and some lube I had left over from an interaction with a more than well endowed individual (not recommended). I felt my phone buzz and while I was tempted to ignore it just in case it wasn't Connor I grabbed it to see what he had to say.

"You would let me do that?" I smiled unsure if it was an arousal question or a disbelief question. Either way my answer was the same.

"I wouldn't just let you, I would beg for it."

I laid on my side so I could watch myself, putting one leg up I began to lube my vibe and reaching back to lube my ass. I knew I needed to use a lot but I didn't know how much. I pushed my finger against my back door watching my face, it was an interesting sensation and it took a few tries to actually begin to penetrate even with my finger. I realized that if I wasn't really relaxed I was just too tight. I kept pushing until I passed my sphincter and was deep enough to begin slowly pushing in and out.

My mouth was agape as I rocked my hips fucking myself on my finger. It wasn't exactly good but it wasn't bad, in the moment it just felt like a nasty act which was fine just kind of a let down.

I continued for a few more minutes hoping it would pick up but I still felt very neutral about it. I decided it was time to try the vibe and maybe something a bit thicker would do the trick. I re-lubed everything and pressed the cone shaped head against my warmed up backside. The pressure was different as I just had to keep pressing until I opened up. Once I began to feel my tight hole spread it only took a second for it to open up and swallow the tip of the vibe.

"Oh fuck!"

I felt like I had to use the restroom, like I had street tacos and was about to make a mess. Sorry I am nasty but not that nasty. Operation butt stuff was stopped until I used the restroom. I took my phone with me and after a few minutes and some research I realized it was just the sensation, I didn't actually have to go.

"Well damn." Insert determined face, back to bed and re lube montage.

This time I continued pushing through the feeling until it was buried in my ass. Dear lord this felt different and it felt good. I slowly worked it in and out enjoying the new sensation that was a bit painful and a bit uncomfortable but over all arousing. It was a confusing mix of sensations but I simply kept slow stroking letting my ass get used to the sensation.

"Look at you, getting that ass ready for a white man. You nasty bitch." Yes I talk to myself in mirrors don't judge me.

I felt like I had gotten used to the sensation enough to find myself ready for more. I didn't dare go faster just yet so instead I turned on the vibe.

"Oh my fucking hell." I moaned closing my eyes focusing on the vibrations and penetrating stimulating my whole body. I kept my eyes closed and slowly worked myself, fucking my ass deep and slow for the first time.

God it felt good, like really good, like I couldn't believe it when I started to cum. I wished for that first one I set up a video camera or something because there is something different about an orgasm derived from your ass. It was beautiful except I was not prepared for the pressure and pushed the vibe right out. That in itself was a strange but pleasurable sensation.

I ended up getting off again simply with my fingers and the thought of what I just accomplished. It was a beautiful first experience and I relished in it. I remembered our messages while I lay in my post glow and sought out my phone.

"Can I call you?" It was sent a while ago but I responded telling him he could. Moments later my phone rang.

"Hey."

"Hey you." I might as well been high for as good I felt laying naked with a slightly sore ass.

"Are you busy?"

"No, just got finished using my vibe in my ass for the first time to get ready for you."

I realized once we decided we were going to engage in an adventure and the terms were clear I was free to be Belle the writer and not me. I felt confident enough to say most things especially in moments like this. I was in the zone just like I was with every other set up encounter.

"Jesus are you serious?"

"Yea I'm serious Connor, I'm still naked in bed and my ass is still lubed up. I bet you could slide in right now." I said starting to lightly touch my clit again.

"I would hate to disappoint my first white man, so I will be doing a lot of practicing."

"Belle, you are going to make me crazy! I don't know if I can wait."

"Wait for what, tell me what you want Connor."

"I cant wait...to fuck your black ass." His voice still hesitant and nervous to call it what it was became arousing and cute all at the same time.

"You want to cum in it don't you." I moaned.

"God yes, that's something I have only dreamed about. That's what I wanted to talk to you about."

"What about it Connor, you want your dreams fulfilled?"

"I do but I don't know if I can trust you like that." In any other situation that probably would have killed the mood but I was into this so I rolled with it.

"You shouldn't Connor, you don't know me well enough but you don't care do you?" I was just planning to tease him while I played with myself the set up was too perfect not too and I knew he was squirming.

"I haven't been with anyone in over a year and you are trying to fulfill my fantasies out of nowhere. I am trying to not to think with my dick but you are making it hard."

"I like that your white dick is hard for me. I hope this becomes a more than one time thing so I can really explore anal because let me tell you Connor I just came so hard thinking about you I had to do it again. But we have to be smart."

"What if we waited until we could both prove we were good so we could do it right?"

I wasn't a huge fan of the idea, to be honest this was the first time I was considering telling someone my address to have him come over and fuck me now, like right then. However, he made a good point. For this I wanted it all so I agreed to wait but made him talk dirty to me on the phone until I got off again in his ear for compensation.

I took almost a month, a whole freaking month before he told me he got his result back. Either he hesitated or his healthcare is garbage, I was beginning to think it wasn't going to happen. We agreed to meet the day before for lunch and go over the particulars. I loved that he was more nervous than I was and it made me bold. I embraced him and kissed him when we met up for the first time throwing him all the way off. Belle was in control while I sat and watched her work.

"Uh nice to see you too." He said with a smile after I broke the kiss and sat down.

"Don't get shy on me now you are going to do a lot worse to me tomorrow night."

He laughed sitting down handing me his paperwork and I did the same. After a quick read and confirmation that all was well he ordered us an appetizer. I could tell he was thinking and started to get worried he wanted to back out.

"What's wrong?" I asked sitting back in the booth ready to be disappointed. He ran his hand through his hair and gave me a good look through those green eyes.

"I changed the hotel and the reservation. I don't know if this is out of line but I picked somewhere nicer, I know we agreed to split but I will cover it and if you are free we can do this tonight."

I admired his take control persona, he obviously was struggling with how casual this was and needed to make it a bit romantic so I went with it.

"I will still pay half, we can do this tonight but I'm going to leave now to get my things and you have to take me on a proper date first." I said with a smile.

He agreed and over a small appetizer we worked out our nerves about what was to come. He confessed his anxiety over how he felt he was taking advantage of the situation because he has never been able to be this free sexually especially without a relationship. I gave him pieces of my story and how I wanted to explore sexuality and he was part of that journey so I was not going to judge him so he needed to relax. However, no matter how many times I saw Connor over the years he was nervous every time. I embraced it because it made me less nervous and to his credit

I think that's why he is so transparent about how he feels.

The rest of that evening went as planned, I went home got an overnight bag and we went out on a proper date. We both had a few drinks to take the edge off but not enough to loose our focus. That first real date with Connor is what sold me on doing this again with him. He was funny, nerdy, and just as awkward as I was which made me look like a confident woman and not the shy hermit I was used too. We finished a nice meal and a bit of dancing which was smart because it gave us a chance to get close and embarrass each other with our terrible dance moves. By the time we were hopping in a car to ride to the hotel we were relaxed and comfortable with each other.

When he said nicer he meant it, the hotel we fornicated in that night (and the night after) was beyond what I would have normally been willing to pay for but Connor needed to feel like we were a couple (a fact that has not changed). We looked the part, unable to keep our hands off each other and looking at each other longingly as if we had been in love for years walking through the lobby. Upon reaching the elevator I was done with the teasing, as soon as the doors closed I pressed against him forcing my tongue into his mouth. He quickly followed suit having lost his PDA inhibitions after his second shot. I rubbed his dick through his jeans daring him to take it out.

"Do it, I'll suck it right here." I moaned feeling my dress ride up as I grinded against him.

He slid his hand from my ass to my neck gripping it hard and pushing me into the wall with more force than required but enough to stop me in my tracks.

"You wait until we get to the room."

"Or what?" I dared. He kissed my forehead.

"Or no white dick in that tight ass." He smiled.

The elevator opened right as I responded and my panties quit being able to remain dry.

"Yes Daddy." I moaned biting my lip.

He took my hand and led me to the room unlocking the door with the key card and pulling me inside. I wanted out of my dress, I saw the room already, we set up all of the things we would need on the nightstand I was done with the pretense. I pulled my dress over my head showing him my body for the first time before tossing it aside and kissing him. We both began the frantic search for clasps and buttons pulling items of clothes off of each other until we embraced naked still enjoying the taste of each others mouth. I moaned for him to fill me with his dick but he refused deciding instead to go down on me.

"I'm tasting this pussy first, the darker the berry..." He trailed off disappearing between my legs before I could laugh at him.

His beard was distracting but his lips and tongue were amazing. I gripped his hair and let loose the moans and cries of pleasure he forced out of me. He brought one hand from my thighs and pushed a finger inside me stroking slowly countering his aggressive licks and sucks at the rest of my pussy. The counter balance threw me off my rising climax. I groaned so ready to get off for the first time and having been reset was frustrating until he pulled that finger out and began to probe my butthole.

"Oh yeah get me ready for it baby." I moaned lifting my legs giving him better access to my untouched hole.

He kept working with his mouth as his finger slid over my anus before pushing in painfully slow. I had a whole month to prepare and he was still acting as if he didn't know he had permission.

"Deeper." I moaned feeling his finger struggle from only using my natural lubrication but my climax was rising I wouldn't let him stop.

The constant in and out while he tried to work his finger in deeper is all I needed to explode into his mouth clamping my legs closed trapping his head to ride out the storm with me. I screamed gripping his hair in one hand and the sheets in another as my whole body became a vice until it released all at once robbing me of breath. I struggled to recover while he continued with my clit and my ass taking his time to enjoy himself while sending his tongue to do almost painful passes at my sensitive clit making my legs shake in response.

"Fuck me damnit!" I growled at him ready to be filled. His finger pulled from my ass quickly hurting a bit from the lack of lubricant but giving me the familiar feeling of emptiness after a solid penetration, his fingers were bigger than mine but smaller than my vibe.

"Damn you taste good." He said wiping his beard of my pussy.

"Mmm and don't you forget it, but we are done with appetizers." I moaned rolling over so he could finger my ass while he fucked me from behind. I shook my hips at him and he landed a small slap on my right cheek.

"Harder baby show me its all yours." I moaned looking back at him with a grin.

"This chocolate ass is all mine." He replied with a firm slap.

"Mmm prove it baby fuck this pussy." I moaned while he lined himself up and began to penetrate.

"Oh fuck you feel so good!" He groaned sinking in completely in one stroke.

I moaned for him to fuck me and he began quick and shallow strokes bouncing off my ass. He fucked me fast and fucked me hard pulling my hair and calling me his little chocolate whore.

"Whose my little chocolate slut." He growled between slaps of his pelvis against my ass.

"Fuck...I ...Am...Daddy!" I did my best to call back while he went to work on me.

There was no girlfriend pretense while he fucked me, no passion, just raw sexual energy. He fucked me like I would be his last taste of pussy ever. His endurance astounded me, I had never had a man keep up that pace for this long and it was wearing on me more than it was on him. I felt his sweat fly off his body and land on my back as he leaned over me holding my hips while I sunk into the mattress unable to keep upright. The arch in my back served as the only elevation I could muster while he slammed me into the pillow top.

I was on the verge of tapping out as my throat and my pussy needed a break from the onslaught of pounding and screaming when he pulled out suddenly breathing hard willing himself not to let loose his load. I heard it all but was unable to move while he composed himself, I felt him reach for the lube and I pushed my ass back into the air feeling the cold liquid be applied to my ass.

"Finger first baby maybe two." I moaned out worried he would forget to go slow after that pounding.

"And take my time, I got it , I promise." He assured me before leaning down and placing a kiss on my ass.

I lay there trying to relax and wishing I had my mirror so I could watch him as he began sliding his finger inside me, adding more lube and repeating the process. He made his strokes slow and purposeful getting as deep as he could and holding it for a second before pulling back. His gentle strokes and random kisses to my backside eventually led me to relax and loosen up enough that he managed to squeeze in a second finger making them the thickest thing ever inside me. I groaned struggling against my sphincter fighting the intrusion but enjoying the feeling of my pussy getting wetter by the moment.