All Comments on 'Creme de la Creme Ch. 01'

by abashed-dreamer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
gobs of good details

I like the details. He knows the variety of texture, consistency, volume, color, taste. More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I wish I was him

I have always dreamed of an experience like that. I once 69d with a girl my buddy was fucking. After he came I ate her good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Yum Yum

I've done it myself, licked Pussies clean after another guy has come in it, it's a wonderful experience, much better than tasting your own, quite why, I don't know, must be the taste of the unexpected perhaps, and any pussy always tastes wonderful of course :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Cream Pie

I want to eat a freshly fucked pussy (my wife's). But after I cum inside of her delicious cunt I lose the desire to eat her slippery slit. I would like to convince her to let another man fuck her and cum in her juicy snatch so I could suck the cum "fuck juices" out of her. My wife keeps her pussy complety smooth shaven. She is a delight to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic!

I almost came without touching myself!! I wish I was Jason in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just

Just some sick gay crap.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Disgusting

If this is the best of the best, I never want to see the worst. This one sucked. Literally.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous