Cricket Anyone? India's 2nd Innings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neha waited until Madiha had settled back down, then blew a kiss at Russ and nodded at Madiha. Russ nodded back and started kissing Madiha's face, slowly working down to her mouth. Madiha kissed back, revelling in the rough touch of his red stubble on her skin. Each put a hand on the other's cheek, feeling the familiar outline under their fingers.

Neha watched the two and sighed to herself. She hadn't been sure if Madiha truly had feelings for Russell, but tonight confirmed their love. She had seen Madiha in lust before, but never like this. There was a care, a tenderness between them that she hadn't seen before. She reached into the bowl and pulled out the stainless bullet. Turning it on, she placed the vibrating tip on Madiha's nipple.

Madi was expecting the touch of the vibrator, but she wasn't expecting the touch of ice-cold steel. She gasped and her eyes flew open in surprise. Neha grinned and swapped the tool to the other breast, causing that nipple to also stand up. It was like both teats were trying to get away from the icy attack.

Russ smirked and took the vibrator off Neha. He held it close to his cheek but it had already lost that sharp iciness. It was still cool enough to raise goosebumps on his girlfriend's breast.

Madi rolled her eyes and inhaled sharply. "Oh, you're in trouble now Neha. Just you wa... Aahh... Ferrrrk..."

Neha had been gently petting Madiha's pussy. She could feel the heat radiating off it, more than anywhere else on her body. Madi was wet and Neha knew that her friend would be aching for the first touch of something, anything that would launch her to the release she craved. She slid two fingers into the waiting vagina and bent down to kiss her friend's clitoris. Neha sat up, slowly working her fingers in Madiha. She grinned evilly at Russ and pulled the glass dildo out of the bowl.

Madiha had relaxed, enjoying the attention from her friends. She was a bit disappointed that Russ had come in Neha twice, but there was still a whole weekend to go. She was going to make sure she caught up. It was only fair. The icy vibrator on her boobs was slowly warming up, but Russell was making sure her nipples were still standing proud. She had to admit, having ice put on her tits was initially a shock but it was surprisingly arousing. The ice woke up every nerve in her body and they all demanded to know what was going on. Madiha wondered where Neha got the idea from. She came up with the most outlandish sexual ideas at times.

"Aaahh shhhi... ohh Ne..." hissed Madiha as Neha pressed the cold glass dildo against her clit. The shock caused her muscles to clench, drawing Neha's fingers deeper in. "Saali kutiya, where did you learn this?" she stammered. The feeling was indescribable, more intense than she could have imagined.

Neha took the steel vibrator off Russ and carefully dropped it in the bowl of ice water. Her glass dildo was slowly warming from the heat off Madiha's cunt but she wanted to alternate the two. "The lady at the store suggested it. She said it was really a nice way to use the glass one. I haven't tried it yet. What is it like?"

"Oh, you have to try it. This is so much more than nice." Madiha moaned, trying to make a coherent sentence. "I don't know - It's like a mini orgasm, with that first touch."

"And if I do this?" Neha dropped the glass dildo back in the bowl, grabbed the vibrator and pushed it into her friend.

"Ahhh, fuck!!! Ogodohgodohgod..." Madi panted. She was dimly aware that Russ was now on the bed beside her kneading and kissing her boobs. She tried to reach down and push the icicle away but Russ reached over and forcefully held her wrists. Neha smiled and nodded at Russ. She alternated between fingering her friend and using the vibrator on her clit, then pushing the ice-cold dildo into Madiha's vagina.

"No please no Neha. It's too much. Nerrr ohhh sterrrpp..." she sobbed. A kaleidoscope of feelings was whirling through her head. Each touch of the toys straight out of the ice caused Madiha to flinch and gasp with shock. It was like she couldn't get used to the icy sensation. Her mind wanted it to stop, just to give her time to cope but her body wanted it. Wanted, needed, craved the rush of the next touch of winter.

Neha's mind had switched from the sexual beast to an analytical engineering thought stream. It was obvious that Madiha was building up to a big climax. The signs she knew so well were all there. The mix of wetness from the toys and Madiha was giving a sloppy wet sexy sound. Hot, puffy cunt lips, low moans, very hard nipples, slow movements of her limbs as she started to lose control.

Neha quickly assessed Madiha's state and determined what was needed to push her over the edge. The ice was still working. Madiha was now anticipating the touch, needing the frost to build her response. Russ was kissing his girlfriend, tongues entwined and one hand now flicking a nipple. Madiha was slowly jerking his cock, which looked like it didn't want to play anymore. Neha grabbed the cold vibrator and pressed it hard onto Medi's clit. Three fingers of her other hand pushed deep into Madiha and curled up to touch the bundle of nerves. Russ wasn't the only person who knew where Madi's g-spot was.

The response didn't take long. Madiha let out a high pitched squeal as her cunt full of fire finally reacted to the ice. Her back arched off the bed, her eyes rolled back, and she grabbed Russell so hard he thought she was going to tear his dick off.

Neha felt her friend try and crush her fingers with her hot, wet muscles. She smiled with smug satisfaction. "Was that good Madiha?" she asked innocently.

Madiha nodded weakly. After a minute of just panting from the exertion, she whispered, "That was awesome. I'd like to thank that saleslady. I never would have thought of that. And thank you Neha." She struggled to sit up. "Oh, god I feel drained. I think I'd better have some water please."

Russ kissed her forehead, "Sure. I think I'll use that ice for my willy, Neha. Madiha crushed it so hard, I think I'm bruised."

When he came back Madiha was sitting up at the head of the bed. Neha had collected her toys and was pulling the tail out of Madiha's butt. He looked around behind him in surprise. His tiger tail was still in place, but he'd forgotten it was there. He pulled it out and carefully placed it on the ground.

"Well, that was really a lot of fun but if we want to hit the beach early I think we'd better get some sleep," he said, handing Madi a large glass of ice water.

Neha nodded, "Sure. But can I sleep with you guys tonight? I like to snuggle after sex. Being alone is... sad."

"No worries Neha," said Madiha, which caused Neha to giggle. "But no more sex tonight. Ok?"

"Ok. I'm exhausted anyway." Neha said and crawled onto the bed. "Thank you both."

Russ turned out the light and squeezed between the two women. He spooned Madiha, cupping one hand under her breast. Neha rolled over and spooned him, her nipples stabbing him in the back. Life was really good. "Night girls."

"Good night." they sleepily replied.

Russ groaned and slowly opened his eyes. He ached. He was still tired. He was feeling really good though. He felt like he'd gone through the wringer of a full body cardio session with Madiha and Neha as the trainers. Then, just as he'd fallen asleep between the two women Neha snorted like a scared bear and started flailing around. When she finally settled down, the snoring started. Russ couldn't believe so much noise could come out of such a petite body. Madiha was obviously used to it. She had murmured something he didn't understand but didn't wake up.

And he had awesome sex with two wonderful people. That certainly made up for the lack of sleep. He sat up and stretched. Madiha was still asleep with the sheet pulled over her head, but Neha had gone. He carefully got out of bed to make some coffee. Neha did mention that she was getting up at 6 to do some yoga. He shook his head. She was something else.

While the kettle was heating up he tossed some clothes on. It was going to be a good beach day. Brilliant blue sky, a slight breeze to keep the apparent temperature down, and cold Bass Strait water. He made his coffee and chuckled. Neha really got Madi with the icy dildo. He wondered what Neha'd think of being immersed in the sub-20 C ocean. Definitely going to make her nipples stand up.

He sat outside and was watching the finches dart around the shrubs when Neha walked up the driveway. "Morning Neha. I was wondering where you'd disappeared to. Cup of tea or coffee?"

Neha gave him a kiss and sat down beside him. "Good morning Russ. The waves were really loud, so I decided to go and look at the beach. It's empty. There wasn't a single person anywhere! I was naughty and did some naked yoga on the beach. And just a glass of water, thanks."

Russ shook his head and stood up, "Well, this is a good place for that. I'm surprised there wasn't anyone fishing off the beach. Did you go in the water?"

"No. I'm not crazy. I want people around and something that floats with me."

"Good call," said Russ. He went back into the kitchen as Madiha headed bleary eyed to the toilet. Most mornings she looked great when she woke up. Today wasn't one of those days. Her long black hair was matted and falling across her face, her face was still blotchy from the exertion of the previous night, and there were drool stains out of the corners of her mouth and down her chin.

"Morning Sunshine, how are you?"

Madiha glared at him. "I'm going to kill that Chudail. Witch... That dildo was unbelievable. I can't stop thinking about it."

"Fair enough. I was planning to dump her in the ocean. Tea?"

"Good. Coffee. Two sugars please."

"Oh. Ok. And scrambled eggs?"

"That would be great. Is Neha outside?"

"Yep. She did nude yoga on the beach apparently. Eggs for her too?"

"Mmm, that doesn't surprise me. Sure. She'll like those. As long as you have chilli sauce." Madiha stomped to the loo and Russ to the kitchen.

Russ figured a decent breakfast that didn't involve Vegemite was needed. Playing in the surf took a lot of energy so eggs were the way to go. Madi had made him egg bhurji a couple of times, but the Indian spiced version of scrambled eggs wasn't something he could deal with at breakfast. He'd brought down a bottle of Tabasco sauce to add some heat to meals. He hoped it was enough for the girls.

As Russ carried breakfast out, it was obvious the two friends had sorted out any dramas from the night before. Neha was pulling a fair imitation of Madiha's icy orgasm face, which had his girlfriend laughing her head off.

The eggs were wolfed down, and the discussion turned to the day. Russ finished his coffee and said to Neha, "I'll load three boards on the roof racks. A bit of body surfing in the morning, a few surf lessons, break for lunch, then back to the water again. You'll need a t-shirt if you're wearing a bikini, and you should wear sunscreen."

Neha looked at Madiha. "Ok. Sunscreen?"

"Yes. You'll need it. The sun seems stronger here than at home."

"Mmm. Well, let's go. I really want to try my hand at surfing."

"No worries. I'll load up the car if you two get ready. Sunscreen's in the bathroom." Russ said, getting up to pack the car. He loaded the boards, towels, water and food, then went back inside to get changed. "Well, you'll need to wear more than that! Twinning?" he laughed. Madi was wearing her black with orange trim bikini briefs, and Neha the orange with black version.

"Ya. Madiha thought you'd like to rub the cream on us, and I thought it would be easier without our tops."

Russ grinned and rubbed his hands together with exaggerated glee. "Oh yes. Trying to work around a bikini top is soooo hard..."

"Well, we also wanted a semi-objective opinion. Who has the best boobs? So far Madiha's leading by three guys to one." Neha said, tweaking her nipples between her fingers. "I know she's your girlfriend, but I trust you will be honest."

"I've never had the opportunity to examine the difference between a B and a C close up. I really didn't get a good chance last night to do a comparison." He scratched his head and laughed. The two women had their hands behind their heads and were shaking and thrusting their boobs at him.

"Look, I don't really want to compare you two. Madi's are obviously bigger but Neha, you have very chewable nipples. Not saying yours aren't Madi, but you did want me to give you my honest opinion."

"That's not an answer," pouted Madiha.

"Best you'll get. If I start doing a squeeze test, we'll never get to the beach. A quick creaming will be it. And not that sort of creaming..." Russ quickly added as his girlfriend poked out her tongue and started sliding her hand down her front and under her bikini.

He grabbed the tube of sunscreen and got started on Neha. It was very enjoyable rubbing his hands over her naked body, but as a fair skinned redhead, he took this task seriously. Once he was satisfied with the application he repeated it with Madi.

"Well, you certainly made sure our boobs won't get sunburned," Neha said as she tied up her top.

"Can't be too careful. Shall we go?"

They piled into the car and headed to the town beach. "There's lifesavers patrolling a section of the beach. Only swim between the flags. They focus on that area. Surfboards stay outside the flags though." Russ explained.

They found a spot at the base of the dunes to drop their stuff then wandered down to the water. A wave lapped up the beach and curled around Neha's toes. "Oooo, that's really cold. I thought it would be warmer." she shivered.

"Comes off the Antarctic. You just need to jump in and you'll get used to it." Russ said.

"I don't know. I think I'll... Nononononono!!!"

As soon as Neha hesitated, Russ swung her over his shoulder and charged into the surf. Neha screamed at him in three languages and beat her fists futilely against his back. Once he was about waist deep he submerged both of them and let Neha go. He held her hands tightly as she tried to hold her footing in the crashing surf. "How's that?" he asked the spluttering girl.

"That. Was. Not. Cool. Behenchod, that's cold. Fuck..."

Madiha had waded out behind them with a surfboard. She had expected the cold and took great delight in watching Neha get dunked. "It's nice on a hot day. You can't stay on the beach until the water warms up. It will never happen."

"Plah!" Neha spat saltwater out of her mouth as a wave rolled by and splashed her. "I would have gone in. Eventually."

"Righto. Too late now. Well, let's get surfing." Russ started to teach Neha about body surfing while keeping a close eye on Madiha. Madi was confident she remembered how to surf, so she had grabbed a board from the beach and headed out. After quite a few dunkings she decided that laying flat was better than falling off, at least until she regained her feel.

Russ figured Neha should be pretty good at surfing as she had really good balance from yoga. Once she had worked out how to catch a wave and body surf in, he decided to run through the basics of surfing on a board.

"It's all about patience. You feel the board and the ocean. Just watch that lot out there." he said, pointing to a half dozen surfers sitting at the back of the break and waiting. "Don't overthink it."

Neha looked at the surfers. The sunlight sparkling off the water made it hard to see but she understood what Russ was saying. Relax. Don't force it. They picked up their boards and carried them to the water. Neha struggled with the large plank but managed to paddle out and attempted to surf in.

Russ called a break for lunch after Neha had been tumbled numerous times. Madiha had managed to get to her feet, which made Neha jealous.

"How do you do that?" she asked, munching on a sandwich.

Madiha shrugged. "Honestly, I don't know. I stopped thinking, I guess."

"Hmmph."

After lunch, Russ stood on the shore and tried to teach both women. He wasn't successful. He couldn't keep an eye on what they were doing, and everyone was getting frustrated.

"Hey bro, girls having a bit of trouble?"

Russ glanced at the guy standing beside him. He recognised the large Pacific Islander from the morning surf. He looked like he really knew his way around a shortie. "Just a bit. My girlfriend's out the back trying to stand, and her friend's a complete noob. Bit like herding cats."

The Islander gave a deep laugh. "Yeah, I've been watching. You're pretty patient, but keeping an eye on both of them would be hard. Steve." he said, holding out his hand.

"Russ. Madiha and Neha." Russ replied and pointed to the two doing their best to drown. He ran to the water's edge as Neha spluttered to shore.

"This is taking a lot out of me Russ. I think I might... Oh, hello." Neha was spitting out saltwater again when Steve strolled down to the water.

"Hi. Neha? Steve. Looks like you're getting there. Planning a bit of a break?"

"Ya, that's me. Hi... Ummm... Hi Steve. Nice to meet you. I was looking at sitting for a bit. I'm aching and just can't get it right."

Steve smiled and laughed. "Yeah, I think you're trying too hard. Have a break and try again. The ocean's not going anywhere. Would you like me to carry your board?"

"Yes please."

He unclipped Neha's leg rope and carried the board back to their spot. Neha watched him walk. He was as tall as Russ but built so much bigger. His biceps were thicker than her thighs, and his thighs were... Well worth watching. There didn't appear to be a gram of fat on his body, which rippled sensuously as he strolled up the sand. Short cropped hair and brown eyes that sparkled with a hint of humour. She thought he looked wonderful.

Russ watched them go, then swam on his board to where Madiha was watching. "I think Neha's found a friend."

"So I see. Who is he? A local?"

"Yeah, nah. Don't think so. Steve's his name. Seems nice enough. Going to keep an eye on Neha while we're out here."

"Ahah. Ok, well she's a big girl. As long as he doesn't let her drown, it will be fine."

Steve was a patient teacher. Russ and Madi watched as Neha slowly gained confidence and finally stood up. She punched the sky with both hands and immediately fell into the waves breaking on the shore. Steve laughed and applauded her effort, then waded out to give her a hug. Neha disappeared from their view in his arms.

Finally, late in the afternoon they decided they'd had enough. Both women were now confidently standing, many photos and videos were made, but dinner and drinks were desperately needed.

"Thanks Steve for keeping an eye on Neha. I don't think I'd have gotten her up today." Russ said.

"No worries uce. It's all good. I don't mind helping someone who wants to learn."

"Still, appreciate it. Would you like to come back to our place for dinner? Just having a BBQ. Only chook though. The girls are Hindu."

"That'd be good. Beer?"

"Of course." Russ gave him their address, and Steve wandered back to the car park after giving Neha another large hug.

"You were great Neha. Not a lot of people can pick up surfing so easily. I'll see you later. I need to buy some things for dinner." he rumbled.

"Thank you Steve. That was really fun," she replied, trying to wrap her arms around his waist. She watched him leave then turned to Madiha, her eyes sparkling.

"He's so big. I mean everything is big." she giggled. "His arms, his legs, his cock. OMG, he is huge."

Madiha laughed and put her arm around her friend's shoulder, "He looks a big boy. Come on, let's go. And stop drooling."

Neha tore her gaze from the spot where Steve had vanished over the dunes and smiled. "Ya, I managed a sneaky touch underwater when I fell off. There's a lot of meat under those shorts. And he has so much muscle."

1...456789