Cricket Anyone? India's 2nd Innings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Russ picked up their stuff and started back to the car. "Well, most serious surfers are very fit. And around here they probably have very good staying power as their testicles would have been frozen in the water. The water here never gets warm."

They arrived back at the house and unloaded the car. Madiha and Neha went around to the outside shower while Russ grabbed some cold drinks. He turned around the corner of the house and stopped. "You two are bloody gorgeous. You know that?"

Both of them were naturally naked. Neha had the handheld shower and was intently washing Madiha's long black hair. His girlfriend had her eyes closed and her head tilted back, water cascading down. Her firm breasts curved upwards, pink nipples pointing to the sky. She smiled and started squeezing her boobs.

"Thank you. Care to join us?"

Russ carefully put the drinks and flew out of his clothes. "Hi. Have a good day?"

"Fantastic." the two women echoed.

"Would you like me to wash the salt off you?" Neha asked.

"Yes please." He stepped forward and Neha started spraying him from head to toe. Madiha ran her hands over his body, gently massaging his firm muscles. She stood close and wiped her fingers over his face. He reached up and held her fingers, then sucked on them. Madiha slowly pulled her fingers out of his mouth and kissed her way down his torso. Kneeling, she quickly ruffled her fingers through his pubic hair before kissing the tip of his penis.

"This is a nice way to finish a day at the beach," he murmured. He held one arm out to Neha, who was fanning the two with water and massaging her own mound. She quickly hooked the shower back on the wall and put her arm around Russ.

"Thanks again for everything. No matter what happens in Sydney, this has been the best week ever." Neha stretched up to kiss Russ on the lips, and ran one hand down to Madiha's head.

Madi stopped her boyfriend's blowjob and placed her friend's hand on his solid dick. "You're welcome. We've all had a good time, haven't we Russ?"

"Bloody brilliant." he said vaguely. "Last few weeks have been amazing. Shiiit..."

Madiha had deep throated him as Neha had moved her hand to cradle his balls. He kissed Neha deeply, their tongues slowly working over each other. The day had drained all of their energy, so there wasn't the frantic pace of the night before.

Madiha stood up and joined the kisses. Hands started to slide over and into bodies. Neha fingered Madiha, Madiha stroked Russ and flicked Neha's tits, Russ helped Neha finger Madiha and stretched Neha's long brown nipples. Then everyone slowly moved. The sounds of sopping wet sex under the shower mingled with the sighs and moans of the threesome. Russ was enjoying the attention but a part of his sex fogged mind was so grateful he had helped Madiha what seemed a lifetime ago.

Madiha grabbed his face and gave him a long passionate kiss, then stretched up against the wall of the outside shower. Looking over her shoulder, she blew him a kiss and slowly slid her hands down until her back was horizontal and her butt pushed out towards him. Taking her cue from her friend Neha sidled up beside her and draped an arm over Madi's back, pulling them close together. Both women took a step sideways so the pink of their vaginas glistened under the falling water.

"Fuck... You two are... Wow." Russ whispered, kneeling down behind Madiha and sliding a finger into her.

"Ya, fuck us Russ. Just slowly." Neha murmured, sliding her hand in circles over her friends back. Madiha looked sideways at Neha and dreamily smiled.

Russ snorted, and slowly licked Madiha. He worked his tongue over her clit then pushed her lips apart as he worked back to her opening. Once there he opened her as wide as he could and darted his tongue into her.

Madi threw her head back and hissed "Yessss..." as he touched her sensitive insides. She loved this feeling, even more than having a penis there. It felt so intimate, like a tender kiss. And Russ was a very good kisser.

She slowly moved her hips, trying to get him as deep as possible. He withdrew and kissed her arse.

"Mmmm. Salted caramel..." he said, licking his lips.

"Pardon?" she asked.

"You taste like salted caramel. Smooth, creamy, sweet but slightly salty. Delicious." He swapped to Neha and tasted her. "You are tasty too. Different. More creamy, but a bit crunchy."

"What???" Neha asked, craning her head around to look at Russ.

"Sand." he laughed, pulling a grain off his tongue. "You still have sand in your bits."

"OMG! How embarrassing. Can you wash it out please?"

"Nah, yeah, I wouldn't worry too much. It's all part of a day at the beach." He grabbed the shower and washed Neha, carefully running his fingers inside and out. "There you go. Just a final check, ok?"

"Sure. Ahhh, yeah. That's good." she sighed.

Russ had pushed his cock deep into her hot and wet gaping cunt. He closed his eyes and slowly pulled out, then rammed in hard. He wasn't sure how Neha liked to be fucked, but he thought copying his work with Madi would probably be ok. Normally he'd hold Madiha by the hips when fucking doggy, but he wanted to make sure his girlfriend didn't feel left out until he swapped. Frowning, he wound one hand in Neha's hair and pushed two fingers into his girlfriend.

Neha gave a little squeak of surprise as Russ pulled her hair and thumped into her. It was completely unexpected. Madiha had always said he was an enthusiastic, but gentle lover. This touch of rough play felt good. She smiled to herself as he repeatedly used her hair like the reins of a horse. She did say they could use her however they wanted.

Russ was enjoying himself, but he knew he'd better swap women. He also had a sneaking suspicion that Neha was going to get some individual attention from Steve later. He uncurled his hand from her hair and slapped her arse.

"Half time, change sides. Sorry Neha." He quickly pulled out and moved to his girlfriend.

"That's ok. I understand." In reality, Neha had been day dreaming that Steve was behind her. She had started some not so subtle flirting with the Samoan, and had been wondering how to invite him back to the beach house. She had a hard time containing her excitement when Russ had invited him for dinner.

Madi was relieved when Russ grabbed her hips and pressed into her. She always enjoyed sex but it had been just a bit of fun. With Russell inside she somehow felt complete, like they were meant to be a part of each other. A fleeting thought of a calendar floated up, but she pushed it aside as Russ started hammering into her and Neha started kissing.

"Just go. Fuck me Rusty. Just fuck me. Come in me. I want to feel you fill me." she panted between kisses.

Russ grunted and kept working her cunt until he exploded. He pushed himself harder into Madiha and held himself there until he softened. Reluctantly falling out, he scratched the back of her neck. "Thanks girls. That was great."

Neha picked the shower head off the wall and aimed it at Russ's crotch. "You're welcome. You can do me anytime you like, as long as Madiha's around..." she hurriedly added as Madiha looked at her and raised an eyebrow. She knelt down and gave his cock a long suck, then washed him clean.

"What about you Madiha? Shall I rinse you as well?"

Madiha reached down between her legs and scooped some of Russ's sperm out her vagina, then licked her fingers. "No, I'm ok. I like the feeling. I'll wash later."

"Just don't sit bare arsed on the couch." Russ said. "Well, we'd better get dressed. I'm sure Steve won't mind seeing you two naked, but I'm putting on some shorts."

"A bit jealous?" giggled Neha.

"A bit randy?" Russ retorted.

"Always. I thought you would have guessed that by now." Neha slipped her arms around her friends and they walked inside.

A couple of hours later Russ heard the clatter of an air cooled engine pull up in the driveway. He opened the door to see an old 70's burnt orange Volkswagen Kombi van parked outside.

"G'day Steve. Nice Volksie. Really goes with the surfing lifestyle."

"Yeah uce, it was my Grandad's. He bought it for work when he came over from Samoa in the 80's. When he retired, he gave it to me. I fixed it up a bit for camping when I'm not at Uni." He opened the sliding side door to show off the homemade camper interior. "It's great."

Neha and Madiha had heard the talking from their respective bedrooms and wandered out.

"Cool truck." said Neha. She thought it was the polite thing to say. It was old, the paint was faded, and the inside looked like most guy's apartments. There was stuff everywhere. "So, you sleep in there?"

"Yep. I can't afford motels, so it's good. I can park nearly anywhere and just relax. I've actually got a good spot near the beach that no one seems to know about. I can just sit on the dunes and listen. Very relaxing."

"Nice." said Russ. "Beer?"

"Thanks. I've got a six pack in the van and some pork sausages. I hope they're ok."

Neha giggled and whispered to Madiha, "He's got a nice six pack, hasn't he?"

Madiha smirked and bumped her friend with her hip. "Yes, but behave. At least until after dinner."

"Spoilsport. Sure."

Russ fired up the barbecue and drinks were handed around. They started chatting, filling in general details about why they were at the beach. Steve's family lived south of Sydney in Wollongong. He was studying graphic arts at uni, and worked as a house painter with his dad during breaks. Every now and then he drove to a beach he'd never been to before to check out the surf.

"Art sort of runs in the family. Grandad started the business with that van. I wanted to paint a mural on the outside, but dad wouldn't let me. I painted the roof on the inside instead. Just a beach scene I can look at when I'm on the bed."

"I'd like to look at that, if I could." asked Neha.

"Sure." Steve stood up and opened the door.

Neha poked her head in and looked up. "That's really good Steve. I like it."

"Thanks Neha. It looks better if you are laying down on the bed though. Better perspective."

"Ok. Well, maybe later?"

"Sure..."

Russ tossed the meat on the barby and Madiha bought the salads out. Steve sat down beside Neha and chatted in more detail about what they did and why Neha was in Australia. She conveniently forgot to mention her trip to Nowra was to meet a prospective husband. He was just some relative...

Madiha came up beside Russ and kissed his cheek. "He seems like a nice guy. Maybe we'll get some peace tonight." she murmured.

He glanced at the other two. Neha had a hand on Steve's knee and was leaning in against him, laughing at something he said.

"Reckon so." he quietly replied, then in a louder voice, "Righto folks, grab a plate guys. Snags are done."

After dinner was a bit more small talk, but it was obvious that Steve and Neha were itching to be alone together. Finally Steve turned to Neha and asked if she'd like to see his secret camping spot.

"It's great. If we hurry we can catch the sun setting, then sit on the beach and watch the stars come out." Steve said.

"Oh, that sounds wonderful Steve." Neha gushed. She looked at Russ and Madiha, "You don't mind if I go and have a look, do you?"

Russ shook his head, "Not in the slightest. I'll leave the door unlocked, but remember you've also got a long drive tomorrow."

"Ya, don't remind me. I'd prefer to stay here than visit my, umm, cousins."

With that, Neha jumped up and grabbed Steve's hand. "Ok, see you later then."

"Bye guys. Thanks for dinner. I'll catch you later." Steve said over his shoulder as Neha dragged him towards the Kombi.

Russ slipped his arm around Madi's waist and waved as the old van rattled away. "Well, that worked out well."

Madi giggled. "She's finally going to get the BBC she's wanted for so long. How about a walk on the beach to work this dinner off?"

"Sounds like a plan. I doubt they'll be back before morning. Unless Steve breaks Neha in half. He's a big bloke."

"I was more worried that Neha would break him. She never stops."

"True. She's a real dynamo. I think I lost two kilos last night between you two."

"And you've never looked fitter. I really want to do some more skinny dipping and kiss in the waves like in that old black and white movie. I forget what it's called."

"You romantic, you. No worries, I'll chuck some towels in a bag and let's go."

Madiha went inside and came back wearing only an oversized t-shirt and no pants. She flashed her naked arse at Russ and said. "I thought this would be more comfortable. Also, trying to have sex at the edge of the beach with waves splashing over us... I don't want my bikini to get washed away by the waves."

"Fair enough. I can also squeeze your bare bum as we walk. I like that idea."

They walked to the beach and found a spot to sit on the sand. The waves had calmed down and now just gently lapped the shore, occasionally creeping up to wash over their toes.

Madiha leaned against Russ and looked out over the water. It was so peaceful here. Just the sound of the ocean and the occasional bird. She sighed and snuggled closer. "I'm happy they've gone. I wanted a bit of quiet time with you. Neha can scream her head off in the van and no one will hear her."

Russ squeezed her hand and laughed. "Yep. Nothing says a good one night stand than literally shaking a van with a guy who camps in there. There's an old Aussie saying - If the van's a-rockin', don't bother knockin..."

Madiha snorted. "There is an Indian science fiction movie called PK, where an alien in the shape of a human comes to earth and tries to learn the ways of humans. He calls them dancing cars."

"Really? Is it on Netflix?"

"I'm not sure. But I don't think it's in English."

"Oh, ok." Russ put his arm around his girlfriend. "Something to suss out later."

"Yep. No worries."

=====

Russ and Madi were sitting on the couch eating breakfast when they heard Steve's Kombi pull up. They wandered outside to see Steve lift Neha out of the passenger seat and hug her like she was a doll.

"Good morning guys. I hope you had a good night. I've bought Neha back in one piece."

"G'day Steve. Want some breakfast?" asked Russ.

"No thanks. We've had a bite." Steve replied. Madiha looked at Neha who had started giggling. He continued, "Anyway, I have to go to Church. It's the one thing mum insists on, and she'll kill me if I miss a Sunday without good reason."

"Fair enough. Well, thanks for looking after Neha yesterday and last night. We really appreciate it."

Neha turned red and giggled even more, "Ya, he really looked after me."

Steve gave a warm smile, then picked her up and kissed her. "Bye. I hope everything goes the way you want in Nowra. And if you're still around at the end of the week, give me a call. I'm just up the road."

"Sure. You can count on that."

Steve shook Russ's hand and hugged Madiha, which left her flustered.

"Cya. Thanks again."

They waved until the Kombi had disappeared from sight. "Well," said Madiha looking at the bite marks on Neha's neck, "looks like you had a good night."

"Oh he is fantastic. He's so big, and gentle and caring and big, and patient, and big and he goes forever and funny and huge..."

"Come on. Let's get some tea into you. Sounds like you need a bit of a rest before you head off."

"Don't remind me. I'd better have a shower first though. I'm pretty full, and I've got sand everywhere."

Russ anxiously kept looking at the time as Neha and Madi chatted about her shenanigans. On one handed, Neha needed a bit of rest but the day was getting hotter by the minute. And she was looking at an eleven hour drive. Finally, he had to break up the chat. "Look, I'm sorry Neha but you're going to have to go soon. Just follow my directions, stop every couple of hours for a break, and if you're tired give me a call and I'll find a motel near you. We'll be home by six so you'll be able to get us no problems."

"Ya. I guess I'd better go. I really don't want to meet this NRI."

Madiha put her arms around her waist and flicked a hair off her face. "I know, but family..."

"Mmmm. That's true. Can you look after my stuff? I don't think I'd better have that in my car. They may get the wrong idea about me." Neha said with a forced laugh.

"Sure."

Russ gave Neha a couple of large bottles of water and some snacks to eat along the way. "Take care Neha. And be careful. It's not going to be a nice day, weather-wise."

"Thanks Russ. I will. I'll see you soon, when I'm back." She gave him a big hug and turned to her friend. "Saali kutiya..."

"Chudail... See you soon. Keep your keys handy and run like hell if there's a lot of flowers in the front yard."

"Sure. Bye."

Madi and Russ waved at the car until it turned the corner and Neha headed off towards Sydney.

"I hope she'll be ok," Madiha said with a worried tone in her voice. "It's a long drive and I know she's never driven that far in her life. Probably not that far in total."

Russ slipped his arm around her waist and kissed her head. "She's a big girl, and seems sensible when it counts. As long as she heads back to Melbourne then up the Hume, she'll be fine. Good roads, a lot of places to stop. No dramas."

"I hope so. I still worry about her though."

Russ turned her so he could put both arms around his girlfriend's waist, and pushed a strand of hair off her face. "It's nice that you're worried, but you're going to have to let her grow up sooner or later," he said, smiling. "Seriously though, you're acting clucky. Like a mother hen..." he hurriedly explained as Madiha started to raise a finger, then her eyebrow. "And that's not a bad thing. I think you'd make a great mum seeing the way you look after Neha."

Madi laughed and started to walk back to the house. "Well, she is a big kid in a lot of ways. I mean, that fox tail butt plug and the penis pasta? Childish. And for the record, I think you'd make a great father. Firm and patient."

"Well, with you two swarming all over me I had no choice but to be firm. You didn't give my dick a chance to get soft." He jogged up to Madi, put a hand on her shoulder and said softly, "Madi? I don't want you to go."

Madiha stopped, looked down at the ground, took in a deep breath and exhaled. "I really like it here with you too. I don't want to go, but I really don't have any options. I've done some subtle investigations, and there are no positions at RI here for me. At the moment." She looked up at Russ and gave him a small smile. "Doesn't mean something won't happen. My bosses are really happy with what I'm doing, and there's always a small chance I may stay on a bit longer. But sooner or later, I'll have to leave and go home."

Russ slowly nodded. "Yeah, yeah, I know. It sucks that I finally meet the girl of my dreams, and she lives half a world away." He absently ground a bullant into the dirt under his thong, then sighed.

"Madiha Argawal?" he asked, stepping in front of her and grasping both her hands.

"Yes, that's me," she replied cautiously.

"Umm, Madi. I don't know how I should do this. Probably not like this. I'm sure I'm doing this wrong, but..." Russ stammered.

"Rusty. What are you talking about?"

"Well, I love you. From the first day we met. I guess I should ask your dad first, but ummm... Please marry me."

Her jaw dropped, but she quickly recovered and threw her arms around his neck. "Yes. Oh definitely yes. You realise you have to meet my parents now. In person."

"Yeah, and you have to meet mine. Fancy a trip to Queensland?"

"Sure." Madiha started giggling, then snorted as she was laughing so hard.

"What's so funny?" Russ asked.

"I'm going to have to tell Neha. And I was kidding her about settling down for a suburban house with a front lawn, two kids and an SUV to drive to ballet classes. Oh, she's going to have fun with this. You know she's going to be my bridesmaid?"

1...456789