Cricket Anyone? The Third Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ghusa andar... poora ghusa..." moaned the young tourist.

He had no clue what she was actually saying, but he could guess the meaning from what she was doing. Neha's hips were gently rocking on his finger, and he heard her softly moan. Merv thought it was a good thing the oncoming firestorm was so loud, as he was sure the others would hear the young girl's muttering. He bit his bottom lip and tried to calmly call his grandson.

"Hey Tyler, can you nip around the back of the shed and make sure there's nothing flammable stored there. And have a look for spotting uphill in the bush. Should have done that earlier."

Tyler stood from his can stacking and looked curiously at his grandad. "Sure Pop, no worries."

Merv craned his head looking for Bob, but couldn't see him. He assumed his son was doing something with the truck. It might belong to the Brigade, but Bob treated it like his own.

"Oh, this is so wrong on so many levels," he muttered to himself. He took a deep breath and pulled his ring finger back from under her bum, then pushed it up beside his middle finger. Neha mumbled something unintelligible, and the side of her head rubbed slowly on his chest.

Merv slowly flexed his fingers. He could feel the change in the girl's insides as he moved. She was lubricating herself and moving inside her was becoming easier. He lifted his left hand to hold her lolling head and gently kissed her.

"Well, love. I guess you're ok with this, even if you're snoozing. You know, I haven't done this sort of thing for years. I suppose I just keep my digits moving. You seem to like that," he whispered.

Neha sighed quietly and started moving to match the rhythm of Merv's fingers. He started stroking her hair and focused on the increasingly moist young cunny. His fingers seemed to have a mind of their own, slowly exploring the insides of this much, much younger woman sitting on his lap. He tried to think of the last time he had done something similar but gave up. The memory was lost, if it ever existed.

Neha started to move her hips quicker, and Merv decided to stop and let her go. He was fascinated by her actions. His wife had never put so much energy into having sex, and he had never thought about fingering her. A lost opportunity...

Neha's cunt juices were starting to run down his hand. He couldn't believe how much liquid she was creating. "Well, you're sure teaching an old dog some new tricks. Geez, you're leaking more fluid than my old tractor. Reckon you'll need a top-up after this."

Neha started panting and moved a hand to rub her clit. The late night fuck session, an early start, and running on adrenilane because of the kangaroo and the fire had worn her out. She was happy just to have Merv cuddle her and tell her it was all going to be ok. When she had started to doze her sexual subconscious had taken over when it noticed Merv touching her. It had created vivid dreams in her head and was pushing towards a slow orgasm. As the mists rolled away she semi-consciously started to take control.

"Just a bit... bit more. Nearly, ahh..." Neha tilted her head back and let out a contented sigh. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled, "Sorry, I think I fell asleep for a minute. Oh, leave them there. It's nice and relaxing." She dropped a hand and held Merv's wrist as he hurriedly tried to pull his fingers out.

"Look, I'm sorry love. It just sort of happened, and well, I..." he stammered.

"It's ok Merv. I sort of knew what was happening, and to be honest, it helped take my mind off that fire. And I don't think that I was entirely innocent," she giggled. She released his arm and turned slightly to look at his weatherbeaten face. "I've been told I can be a bit forward when it comes to this sort of thing."

"You're not bloody wrong. Wandering around the bush half-naked is one thing, but this," he said, wiggling his fingers, "is not something I expected to be doing today. Or ever again."

He reluctantly removed his fingers and went to ruffle Neha's hair. Noticing how sticky they were, he wiped them on his overalls. Neha stood slightly and dropped down to straddle his legs. Merv immediately regretted that. Neha's skirt had twisted so her clean shaven lower body was visible through the ends of the towel. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, the smell of burning eucalyptus heavy in the air. Fighting a bushfire was so much easier than what this tourist was doing to him.

"Look, love. I really don't know if this is the time or place to do whatever you think you want to do. And I'm too old for any shenanigans. I'm 72, for God's sake! And why?"

Neha shrugged and kissed his cheek. "You saved me. If I hadn't met you, I'd be in the middle of that fire. I'd like to do something nice to say thank you, and well, I don't have anything else to give you but me. Most guys I've met think I do nice things to them, and I'm happy to do it."

She looked thoughtfully at his yellow overalls, still fully buttoned up. "I think you look a bit warm in those. I'll just unbutton them."

Merv looked at her in a daze. "What... What are you doing? What if I need to go outside? No, I can't take advantage of you..."

Neha finished undoing the press studs and ran her hand over his chest. She was impressed. He was certainly fitter than what she had expected a man of his age would be. "I'm sure it won't take much to do these up. And I'm taking advantage of you. If you want me to stop..." She slid her hand down further and cupped his balls. They were hidden inside his underpants, but they felt good. His penis didn't seem to be reacting to her touch, but she had a plan for that.

Merv closed his eyes and tried to think. He had now moved from ancient history into the world of pure fantasy. He'd been to buck's nights over the years where they had strippers and stag movies, and he'd been to Melbourne with the brigade for training. Some of the training was bending the elbow in a bar, and there may have been naked women wandering around, but it always had been look, no touch in either direction.

He opened his eyes and looked down at the small woman who was gently massaging his tackle. She seemed so happy having sex with him. This wasn't a chore to her, or something that a responsible wife had to do. Neha was having fun playing with an old man's nuts.

Neha sensed him looking at her and looked up. "Can I try something? I think you'll like it."

Merv just waved a hand. Rational thought was rapidly disappearing. The dull orange glow outside the door that silhouetted the young girl sitting on his lap just added to the bizarre experience.

Neha reached forward and pushed Merv's overalls off his shoulders, then tugged them down. She slowly unbuttoned his flannel shirt and ran her hands over his chest. "I can't believe you're over 70. You've still got a great physique. I know guys much younger that are nowhere near as fit as you."

"Thank you. You know, working on the farm... Keeps you in shape," he mumbled, staring at the top of her head as it sank lower towards his body. He had half an idea of what she was planning, but his mind refused to accept the concept.

Neha slowly kissed down his body until she arrived at his underwear. She was a bit disappointed that his penis wasn't trying to poke her in the eye, but assumed that between his age and being mugged by a stray woman, his cock was having a hard time figuring out what was going on.

She pulled his underwear down so he was free and looked up. "Okay?"

Merv nodded. "Righto," he whispered.

Neha smiled and grasped his still flaccid shaft between her thumb and forefinger, then stretched. Once she had him as taut as possible, she slowly ran her tongue around the crown of his penis, then sucked it into her mouth. Once in the vacuum, Neha treated it like a lollipop, licking and flicking his slowly awakening tool.

Merv fell back and stared at the roof. "Oh my fucking god. Oh shit. Christ, that's good. Fuck..."

Neha smiled to herself as she tugged his cock with her teeth and rolled his balls in her free hand. He'd been so strict with his crew, trying to keep their conversations 'proper' and here he was, swearing with every second word.

She released him from her mouth and started jerking his hardening cock. "Oi, there's a lady present! Be polite." she barked, mimicking his earlier words.

Merv looked at her in surprise, then broke out laughing. "You love, are really something else. I have never, ever had that done to me before. That was amazing."

"Thank you, but I haven't finished yet." Neha licked her fingers and slid two inside her vagina. She knew she was wet, but made a show of fingering herself and then presenting her fingers to Merv.

"Lick." she ordered.

Merv tentatively poked out his tongue and lightly touched Neha's finger.

"No, lick. Suck them clean. I want you to taste me."

Merv did what she asked. He wasn't sure what to expect, but it did taste nice. Sweet, with a muskiness he couldn't quite place. Another first. The old dog was learning more new tricks.

Neha tightly squeezed his shaft. It had reacted to her work but still wasn't as hard as she'd like. She thought about going back to giving him a blowjob but she really wanted a cock inside. She rose up and guided his penis into herself.

"Ohhh, Christ!" Merv groaned. He thought he must have slipped off the truck and hit his head. Having a young woman willing to lick his dick, then sit on it was just unreal. It had been a long time since he had anything close to an erection, and Neha was waking up long dormant muscles and thoughts.

Neha smiled as she felt Merv slowly expand inside her. She rested her hands on his chest and slowly circled her hips on his abdomen, trying to get him nice and hard before she tried anything vigorous. If he fell out now, Neha didn't think he'd try and fuck her again.

"How is that Merv? You feel hard?"

"I honestly don't know how I feel, love," Merv admitted. "You feel nice, but I'm a bit lost..."

Neha rose slightly and gently twerked. "You feel good. Pretty thick. I can feel you getting hard." She sat down and removed her top and bra.

"Shit..." Merv stared at the tits in front of him. Firm, small, beautiful, squeezable. He tentatively reached up with one hand to touch the fruit and lightly rubbed a finger over her nipple.

Neha leaned forward and pressed her hands hard on his chest. "Like this. As hard as you want."

Merv licked his lips, nodded and gently placed his hands on her breasts. Neha smiled and started working her hips back and forth, slowly allowing him to slightly slide out then in, carefully judging how much was enough. He felt short, but there was a nice thickness that started to stretch and fill her. Idly, she wondered where the other two guys were. She hoped they stayed outside a while longer.

"What happened to your hand?" Neha had glanced down at the two hands caressing her boobs and was taken aback when she saw Merv was missing his little finger and most of the ring finger on his left hand.

Merv looked at her in surprise, then looked at his damaged hand. "Hmm, oh that. Chainsaw accident, years ago. Occupational hazard of a timber cutter. I got off lucky compared to some of my mates."

He chuckled and ran the back of his left hand from Neha's cheek to her stomach. "I don't even think about it now. Well, maybe sometimes. Makes buying gloves a problem. My wife used to trim them down and restitch them to fit."

His face fell, and he let his hands slide down to Neha's hips. "Had to do that myself now. Well, I just use glue."

Neha lowered herself onto Merv's chest and put her hands under her chin. "Sorry, I didn't ask if you were married. I just sort of mugged you."

Merv put his arms around her and shrugged. "Nancy passed about twelve years ago. Bloody fags did her in. Smoked a pack a day, and she went down real quick at the end." He gave a short, hard laugh. "She was a practical woman. Told me that I needed to get me some comfort because a man, no matter how old, has needs. I just nodded. I really didn't think it would ever happen, and not like this."

"So, are you ready..." Neha started to say.

"Well, Cap. The flyboys have turned up and... What the hell??? Dad???"

Bob had been tracking the fire response on the radio in the truck, and Tyler had been keeping him company. The promised aircraft had arrived and were slowly making an impact. Bob was wondering where his dad was hiding, as he usually had his ear glued to the radio. He wandered up the stairs and with the glow of the fire was confronted with Neha's naked arse pointing at him. As his eyes adjusted, a pair of boots, yellow overalls, and his dad's knobbly knees swam into his vision.

Neha looked over her shoulder at the orange silhouetted shape and sighed. She had hoped to finish Merv off without any interruptions, but she was prepared to accommodate the others. She shuddered thinking of what could have happened if she hadn't been picked up by Merv and his crew. A bit of fun in the firestorm seemed like a small thing to say thanks for saving her life.

"Hi Bob. I just wanted to say thank you to your dad for insisting I came with you. That is really scary out there."

"Pretty bloody funny way of showing it, but hey... What do I know about how kids say thanks nowadays? Tyler's a mystery at times." chuckled Bob. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the sight. As a woman, Neha wasn't really his cup of tea but watching her naked body sensuously work her hips on his dad was both erotic and disturbing.

Neha poked out her tongue at him and rocked her hips on Merv, which extracted a groan from both men. "I'm not a kid. I'm a professional software engineer who happens to like sex. Seeming all my stuff has probably been burnt in the car, I thought it would also take my mind off what was happening."

Bob sat down beside her and tentatively ran his hand down her sweaty back. "How about you, dad? How's it going?" The sight of his dad fucking a complete stranger was disconcerting, to say the least, but he tried to just look at his face or the naked female beside him.

Merv looked up at his son, held his palms up and shook his head in wonder. "I still don't know how I wound up here, but I'm not complaining. I could do with a drink though. I'm sweating buckets."

Bob stood up and rubbed his forehead. "No worries. I saw Tyler with a bottle of lime cordial. I'll make you a glass." He tried to look at the girl who was fucking his dad with a straight face. "What about you Neha? I guess you could do with a drink. You seem to be doing all the work."

Neha arched her back and stretched up, her small boobs thrusting forwards. "Yes please. I don't know how you guys can work in those overalls in this heat. Whatever they pay you, it's not enough."

"True. Mainly because we're volunteers. The CFA - Country Fire Authority, is pretty much all volunteers out in the sticks." Bob made two drinks and handed them back to the two fuckers.

"Thank you. Huh, all volunteers? I did wonder why an older gentleman was working as a fireman and not retired."

Merv reached up and lazily pulled one of Neha's nipples. "I'm not that old for volunteering. Out here, as long as you're fit, you're needed. Bloody big area and not a lot of people."

"We don't have volunteer firemen at home. But we also don't have fires like this." Neha lifted herself slightly and rotated on Merv's dick so she was looking out the door. She was mesmerised by the ferocity of the fire. The sound was of some hideous mythical beast, howling and screaming as it ran rampant through the forest, devouring everything in its path and spitting destruction ahead of it. She couldn't believe that everyone's life was in the hands of a few dedicated volunteers trying to subdue that awful monster.

Bob stared at Neha. He'd fucked many, many women when he was away from home. A quickie out the back of a pub, maybe in the sleeper cab of his truck, occasionally in a motel. It was always furtive, sneaking around, get in, get out and then disappear. This girl was different. She didn't seem to care that she had been half naked and was carrying on a normal conversation while fucking his dad. He tried to ignore that it was his father, and imagined it just a guy fucking his girlfriend. That helped. Slightly. His dick agreed, and started demanding to be let out.

"Umm, Neha? This is really an odd thing to ask right now, but... err," said Bob, stumbling over his words. His hand had unconsciously dropped to his crotch and was massaging his genitals.

Neha tore her eyes away from the inferno and smiled at Bob rubbing himself. "Would you like me to suck your cock? I'd be happy to do that."

"That would be good. Great. Yeah, bloody marvellous. Thanks." He quickly dropped his overalls to his knees and presented his dick to Neha for inspection.

Neha cradled his balls in one hand and slowly licked his cock. It rapidly expanded to its full length, much faster than Merv had reacted. She assumed that was because of his age. If Tyler was twenty and Merv seventy two, then she guessed Bob was probably in his mid-forties. That was around the same age as her old ogre landlord, Vishwa. Old enough to have a world of experience, young enough to get hard quickly. Bob's cock was shorter and thinner than Shrek's, but it was still inviting. Her Anglo fuck count was going to rapidly increase by the end of the day. She sniggered. Madiha was going to be so jealous.

"Bloody hell, Bob," Merv grumbled, lightly running one hand down Neha's back. "You could have done the polite thing and gone back outside until we'd finished. I really don't need to see your willy."

"I don't mind having both of you," said Neha. "I'm actually pretty happy with this. You feel great inside me, and Bob tastes nice."

"I did not need to know that."

Merv closed his eyes and tried to concentrate on the sound of the fire, not the sound of Neha slurping his son's cock. Neha was still working his cock in her vagina, and he had to admit, she was talented. He never thought a normal woman would do such things. He'd been to enough buck's nights over the years where strippers would, with some cash coaxing, do a bit extra for the lads. Hell, he'd been at a session where seven guys had fucked the one girl at the same time. One up the bum, one in the front, one between her boobs, one guy in each hand, and two in her mouth. That took a bit of logistics to get everyone in the right place. Took a bit to convince the two guys to shove their dicks together in her mouth as they thought it was a bit gay, but it was something amazing to watch.

He heard regular little 'humph' sounds coming from Neha, and groans from Bob. Merv didn't know what his son got up to on his interstate truck delivery runs, but he was pretty sure he didn't stay faithful to his wife. Hell, he had no hesitation giving his cock to the Indian lady. He half opened one eye. Bob had his hands on the back of Neha's head and she was bobbing herself deep onto him. He quickly closed it again.

Bob had pushed his fingers into Neha's long black hair and was massaging her scalp. Blowjobs were fine, but he prefered fucking. In his experience not a lot of women knew how to give good head. Admittedly, they were usually rushed but Neha really knew her way around a cock. Licking, nibbling, the feel of her tonsils on his head - it was so good.

"Righto Neha. Fuck, I'm going to shoot soon. Stop or tell me where." Bob panted. Neha looked up at him with his dick right in and tapped her throat.

"You'll swallow? No worries." That was also going to be good. He was sure Neha would make sure everything went down, not held in the mouth and spat out.

Neha nodded in confirmation and started her finishing run. Gently squeezing his balls to coax production, swirling her tongue over his cut tip and around his shaft, raking her teeth over the bump where his foreskin had been removed... She'd closed her eyes so she could concentrate on both cocks in her. Merv was still reasonably hard down below, and Bob was just starting to give the little twitch that signalled a guy was going to come.