Cricket Anyone? The Third Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rustyoznail
Rustyoznail
423 Followers

"Come here," she ordered Tyler, putting down the glass. "Put your hands behind your back and watch what I do. Ok?"

She took the proffered cock and examined it closely. She was about to suck the cock of an Aussie virgin. A long, thick Aussie dick that had never been inside a woman's vagina before. The thought made her feel both excited and old.

'Well, this is definitely a first. Guess I'm now a cougar at the grand old age of 25. Hope he recharges quickly.' Neha thought as she slowly ran her tongue the length of Tyler.

Tyler groaned and dug his nails of one hand into the other wrist. He so wanted to repeat his earlier assault, but the lure of fucking an actual pussy was not to be sneezed at. "Ahh, ooo, fuck, careful. They're sensitive." he gasped.

Neha nodded. She had slid a finger each side of his sack and gently pulled down as she started to swallow his cock. She had heard somewhere, probably from another partner, that tugging the testes would slow down ejaculation. Whether it was true or not she didn't know, but it was worth trying.

Bob was slowly fucking Neha's arse and watching her suck his son's cock. Merv was glad he'd found the bag of wool. Neha was insatiable, and the timber floor was would have been pretty hard to take for the length of time he had been fucking her. Neha may have thought he looked pretty fit, but things weren't so good under the wrapper. Age and arthritis caused by doing stupid things had made their mark, but he was determined to keep fucking her as long as he could. This was probably the last chance he'd ever get for a bit of tail.

Tyler looked down in awe. Neha was gently tugging his balls with one hand and slowly jerking his shaft with the other. She licked and sucked his uncircumcised knob, and occasionally swallowed a few inches of his dick. Jen had just rubbed his cock from the outside of his jeans until he'd cum. That was great, but this was obviously way better.

Neha looked up and pointed at him. "Now, this is how a girl deepthroats. See if you can tell the difference." She took a deep breath and relaxed. He was large, but not impossibly so. The penis slowly entered her mouth and explored her throat. She gripped Tyler's hips and pulled herself deeper onto him. Little by little, she moved closer until her face was pressed hard against his pubic bone. After what seemed like an eternity to everyone, she slowly drew back.

"Un-fucking believable," whispered Bob.

Merv nodded slowly in agreement. "Now that was something to watch."

Tyler couldn't speak. The sight of the petite woman swallowing his whole cock was like watching a python swallow its prey. Looking at it happen in real life was so much better than on a porn site.

"Now, was that better than before?" asked Neha, going back to slowly jerking his cock.

"Fuck yeah, I can't believe you took it all. That was amazing."

"I'm glad you liked it. That was much nicer for me too." Neha kissed the tip of his dick then started swallowing him again. She slapped her butt cheek a couple of times and gave Bob a thumbs up as he started to speed up. Merv took the hint and started mauling her boobs with his hands.

"Oh shit, I can't believe this," panted Tyler, "We've all got our dicks in the same woman, fucking the same girl at the same time. How good is this?"

Merv gasped, "Shut up and stop making it awkward for the lady. And I gotta say Neha, I wasn't sure about this but thank you. Best disaster ever."

Neha wasn't in a position to reply. She let Tyler slide nearly out so she could flick and swish his tip. The whole situation was pretty ridiculous. Going against the advice of every single person she had talked to today, nearly crashing because of a stupid kangaroo, emptying a large cup of tea into her lap and finishing like this. She had done threesomes before, but never with people who were related. And now three generations of dicks were dipping into her simultaneously.

'What better way to cool your nerves by having three cocks ride you... If I die, at least I'll die with a bang..." she thought as she pushed Tyler back down her throat.

Nobody said a word. Apart from the wind and the fire, the only noises were the animalistic grunts, moans and slapping of flesh from the four. Neha's head was starting to spin from the attention. Bob had a tight hold on her hips and was pounding hard. Merv's cock had reacted to her pussy jerking on him and was happily doing its job. His hands were savaging her boobs like it was the last time he ever would. Tyler was looking at the roof, his breath labouring through clenched teeth as Neha worked her magic.

"Oh fuck. Neha, I'm co... Shit. Oh, God. Wow."

Neha heard Tyler groan his words and pulled back slightly. She breathed deeply as her mouth filled completely with his sperm. 'Wow, that is a lot. Hope he can keep that up.'

Still rocking to Bob's rhythm, she opened her mouth to show Tyler his triumph, then let it slide down her throat. "Did you enjoy that? I thought it was pretty good," she asked as she cleaned the last dribbles off him.

"Awesome. Just awesome. Fuck, wow. Amazing."

"And what do you say to the kind lady?" asked Merv, rubbing his forehead in disbelief.

"Thank you, Neha. That was great." He shuffled back a step to watch the others.

"No worries." giggled Neha. "Thank you. Ahh, shit."

Bob had slowed to watch the two young ones, but sped up now Tyler was clear of Neha's teeth. The smell of sheep and burning gum was everywhere but there was a hint of hot, sweaty sex as well. Deepthroating her was good, fucking her arse was great, and he was looking forward to doing her cunt as well. He'd never completed the trifecta on a single woman in one day. That was going to be one for the history books. He grinned. The family history book.

He reached up and wound one hand in Neha's long black hair and gently pulled.

"Yesss..." hissed Neha. She placed her hand's on Merv's chest and arched back, pushing herself back to meet Bob's forward thrust.

Bob grunted happily. His leakage was mixing with the oil to make a nice brew to slide in, and he was sure Neha was unconsciously moving her arse to emphasise his work. "That's it. Geez, that's good. God, you can take a pounding. C'mon, nearly..."

He gave Neha a hard thump with his hips and pulled her hair back as he unloaded into her. Neha sucked in a deep breath as she felt Bob's cock twitch and spray. She felt like she had been rolling along on a wave, nearly getting to where she wanted but being dumped at the last second, just short of the target. She gave a little shrug. With three willing guys for the night, another orgasm or two wasn't going to be too far away. She looked over at Tyler, who had happily gone back to finish dinner. He was going to learn how to please her. Many, many times.

After Bob was sure he had finished, he squeezed his tube to get the last of his sperm into the waiting arse and pulled out. "Fucking hell Neha. That was bloody marvellous. You ok?"

"Ya, good. Really good. Two down, one to go. How are you, Captain?"

"Please, just Merv. Captain sounds odd like this. Umm, can we roll over? I don't think I can do anything like this. It's an uphill battle."

Neha laughed. "Sure. I need a rest. Let's try and roll still locked together."

Merv raised himself slightly so Neha could wrap her arms around him. Her nipples dug into his chest as he hugged her back. Her tits may have been smaller than his wife's, but her nipples were like diamonds digging into him. Not soft like Nancy's had been. He frowned as he felt something wet hit his leg, then screwed up his face when he realised what it was and who it came from.

"Righto, here we go." Merv slipped one hand down under Neha's bum cheek, which had started this whole episode. He held her tight and slowly rose, then rolled and lowered Neha. "Now, this is better. Hope you're comfy."

Neha snuggled down into the wool bale. The bag was a bit scratchy but the wool was soft. It did make a nice bed. She pulled her legs up to her shoulders which drew a chorus of appreciation from the guys.

"I like it deep, and I'm sure you do too." she smiled at Merv.

"Too right. Let's go." He smiled back and started thrusting.

"Ya, that's nice. I like that." Neha reached up and caressed the weather beaten face. She was surprised that his tan was darker than her natural skin tone. She didn't want to ask questions while he was picking up his pace but guessed a lifetime working outside had given him a permanent suntan.

Merv had grasped Neha's thighs tightly as he methodically ploughed her. His body had finally remembered what to do and was happily responding. He quickly looked for his family. Bob had gone back to the door and Tyler was studiously watching Spam fry. He turned his attention back to Neha.

"You feel fantastic love. Bloody hell, you have a great body for this." he panted. He shifted position slightly so the underside of his dick rubbed harder on her. "Sh... yeah. Oh yes."

Neha wrapped her arms around the exhausted man as he collapsed onto her. She felt his cock twitch in the usual manner, but not much else.

"How was that love? I hope I didn't disappoint you." Merv asked as he slowly withdrew.

"That was great, Merv. Best sex I've had all day." Neha lied.

Merv chuckled. "Nice of you to say, but I think these other two will give you more satisfaction. But thanks for making an old man's day."

Neha stood up and slid a finger into her vagina. Merv had definitely ejaculated, but it was a tiny amount compared to the other two guys.

Tyler handed them both a drink of cordial. "Well, that was something I never really wanted to see but I'm glad I was part of it. Dinner's ready when you are. Packet rice and Spam. Best of a bad lot, I'm afraid. It was that or noodle cups."

"Thanks Tyler. Serve it up. I've got to go see a man about a dog, and I'll be back. And if that was a bottle of Jack's rum, give us all a splash. I think we deserve it." Merv wandered out the door after a quick word with his son about the situation outside.

Neha looked at Tyler. "He's doing what? I guess it's not looking for a dog."

"Yeah, nah. He's having a pee. Are you right with this food? I wasn't sure what you'd like."

"It's fine. I'm really hungry. I don't know why."

Tyler laughed and dished up the makeshift meal. To Neha, it seemed like he had settled down after blowing his load in her mouth. She was looking forward to being fucked by him. Merv was ok, but she liked the feeling of a guy shooting his load into her pussy and watching their expression when they did. Some of the faces she had observed over the years were hilarious.

Merv came back in and picked up his dinner and rum. "That's better out than in. Wind's dropping and will swing to the south in about an hour. Fire's cut the highway, and there's reports of trees down. Flyboy's have about an hour of daylight left before they head back to their lattes. We'll be here until probably mid-morning, so I guess we'll just have to be patient and play cards or something."

Neha looked at the three guys, who were staring and grinning at her. "Yes, ok. I know. I'm the 'or something'. That's fine, but I'm not doing the dishes. And Tyler is first. I've given him a blowjob so he has to reciprocate. If he can make me come with his mouth, then he can fuck me. I'd like another DP, but maybe not a triple. That was hard work, and I'm supposed to be on vacation. Ok?"

Bob put down his plate, leaned forward and gently kissed Neha on the nose. "I think I speak for us all, and we will happily do you however you want. You really are a special girl."

"Thank you. And my pussy thanks you. But remember, I've still got a long drive ahead of me tomorrow so I'll need some rest. That's if I've still got a car."

He moved beside her and started rubbing her clit. "Well, better get started then."

=====

Jack looked curiously at the fire truck as he drove up the track in his ute. The two older blokes were leaning on the front of the truck looking at Tyler spraying a naked girl with a hose. She was laughing and jumping up and down under the falling water, then bent over and wiggled her bum at the truck.

"G'day Jack. How's it going? Weather's a bit better today." Merv said, shaking the other bloke's hand.

"Yeah, that sprinkle helped calm things down. Got the jack you wanted. Look's like you didn't have too hard a night." Jack replied, jerking his thumb at the two youngsters playing under the water. "What's that about?"

"Yeah, nah. Not a bad night, considering. Might even tell you about it one day. Come on, I'll make you a cuppa then we'll fix the truck."

"No worries, sounds good." He climbed the stairs to his shed, then paused to look over his shoulder. The naked girl was trying to wrestle the hose off Tyler, but he was holding her back by attempting to pinch her boobs.

"Nah, yeah, reckon I'd be interested in hearing about that. Do I have any rum left? I'm sure it's twelve o'clock somewhere."

=====

"Where's Mystic Creek?"

Russ glanced away from the road at Madi, who was looking at her phone. She held it up so he could see a picture of Neha surrounded by three blokes in CFA uniforms.

He frowned. "No idea. So why is Neha surrounded by firefighters? That's a bit of a worry."

"She just says 'Thanks to the guys at Mystic Creek for saving me.' Nothing else." Madiha quickly did a search. "It's in East Gippsland."

"Shit. There was a big bushfire down there yesterday. Bloody hell, I told her to go up the Hume."

"Neha can be a bit pig headed." Madiha said, then howled with laughter. "Oh, you're not going to believe this. Look what she sent me." She held up a photo of a girl's arse silhouetted against the orange glow of a fire, then another of her friend being happily DP'd, and a final one of Neha sitting naked in a fire truck.

"Seriously? I don't believe it. How the hell can she make a wrong turn and have it turn into a gang bang?"

"Honestly, I don't know how she does it. But I'm sure she had fun."

"Yep, I reckon so. Really gives you a run for your money."

"Hey! I'm settling down now. I'm going to be a respectable housewife."

"God no. I love my feisty girl."

Rustyoznail
Rustyoznail
423 Followers