Cricket Anyone? The Third Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. Coming," whispered Bob. Neha tilted her head back and pulled him towards her. Her nose was pressed hard into his pubic bone as he fired his load into the back of her throat. As she relaxed, the warm goo slowly slid happily down her gullet.

"Thank you Bob. That was nice." Neha said after his final shots had been swallowed and she'd sucked him dry.

"No, thank you. That was great. When dad's finished, I'll return the favour. We can swap ends. I don't mind giving a bit of tongue."

"Hey! Don't I get a go? Like, I'm part of the crew, you know?" Tyler was standing in the doorway with his overalls around his knees and his dick in his hand. He'd been in the truck listening to the radio and watching for embers, but after a while decided to see where the other two were. He also wanted to see if he could catch another glimpse of that sweet Asian cunt they found on the side of the road. He had quietly padded up the stairs and was stunned silent watching the naked girl fucking his Pop and giving his dad a blowjob at the same time. He had seen flashes of her hot looking pussy when sitting across from her but he did not expect the naked slut would be fucking his family.

"Ya, sure. Come over here." Neha looked approvingly at Tyler. He looked fit and had a good-sized dick. Longer and thicker than the other two, but he had also shaved his pubic hair off. She liked guys that did that. Sometimes the coarse hair tickled her nose and she sneezed, which was both embarrassing and potentially dangerous.

Tyler excitedly shuffled over to take his dad's place beside Neha. She cupped his balls and slowly wrapped her mouth around his shaft. Suddenly her head was pushed hard into Tyler's abdomen and his cock was thumping the back of her throat. She tried to scream but only a muffled groan came out.

"That's it. Suck my cock bitch! You know you want it." Tyler laughed.

"Oi, you little shit. Stop that, you're hurting her! Hey Bob!" Merv had risen on his elbows and tried to push him away. Tyler was far enough away to avoid the swinging arm and kept pumping his cock down Neha's throat. In three quick strokes, he unloaded a flood into her mouth.

Bob had gone outside to get more water but came tearing back at the commotion. Neha was gagging on Tyler's sperm, and his son was standing over her smiling, hands on his hips in triumph.

"Bas kar chutiye... behenchod..." Neha gasped. "Fuck off, sister fucker... God!"

Bob grabbed her a glass of water, which she quickly drained.

"What the fuck was that?" Neha said angrily, between coughing up the remains of his load. "Were you trying to choke me? Why do you think that was a good idea?"

"But isn't that what women like?" Tyler asked in a wounded voice.

"No! Fuck. Where did you get that idea? I'm not a porn star! No woman likes having her tonsils raped." She accepted another drink from Bob and smiled back at Merv who was vigorously rubbing her back. "Do you do that to your girlfriend? Behenchod... Fuck that hurt."

"Sorry Miss. I won't do that again." Tyler said quietly, looking down at the floor and shuffling one foot. "I just thought that..."

"You're damn right about not doing that again, and you didn't think. Just go away and let these two gentlemen fuck me. They ask nicely before they try something." She looked around at Merv. "Well, mostly. And they're careful about it."

Bob clipped the back of his son's head with his hand. "I thought I taught you some manners. I should let her kick you in the nuts for that little trick. Now go over there and see what you can cobble together for dinner. Geez..."

Tyler stumbled and quickly pulled his overalls up. "Dunno what I did wrong. All the girls I watch like it," he grumbled as he went to see what he could find.

"That's the problem. You watch too much porn and not enough real life." Bob retorted. He turned and rubbed the back of Neha's neck. "Sorry about him. Finding a girlfriend can be hard down this end of the world. There's not a lot of work for women once they finish high school, and they head off to bigger towns."

"Hmph. Ok, apology accepted. It still hurt though. I guess he doesn't have a girlfriend now?"

Bob shrugged. "Not that I've seen, and you're probably still a virgin, aren't you?" he called sarcastically to his son.

"No, I've done women. Like... Jenna, just before she went to Uni." Tyler replied.

"Yeah, nah. Doubt that. Jen's mum's really pissed she now has a 'life partner', Chantelle."

"Oh. Well, we did it and she liked it. So there." shot back the defensive reply.

"Bullshit." snapped Bob.

Neha shook her head and slowly stood up. Merv had started to go soft and she really needed to stretch. The niggle at the back of her head about Tyler had come true. She'd had some rough and inconsiderate partners over the years who'd thought she was just there to be a fuck toy, so his actions weren't a complete surprise. It was just unexpected after the pleasant time with the older gents.

She faced the door, stretched up, then leaned forward so her head was down at her ankles and her arse pointed at Merv.

"Strewth, that is a beautiful sight love. Really worthy of a photo, you and the fire. Beauty and the beast." Merv sighed, admiring at what he'd just been inside.

Neha stretched up again and picked up her phone. "Sure, if you think so. I don't mind. Just use my phone and I can send it to you."

"Geez, I was just kidding. But if you want, give it to Bob. He's better with those things than me."

"I could do it..." Tyler mumbled from the stove.

"You're still in the bad books. You're lucky you're still in here." Merv said.

Bob took the phone off Neha and carefully framed her backside and the inferno. It was still bad outside, but it looked like the wind had shifted slightly so they were less likely to be under ember attack. He took three quick photos and rubbed Neha's bum cheek.

"There you go. You have a nice arse. Very photogenic." He bent down and started placing little kisses on her. She was delicious. Sweaty with a vaguely familiar sweet taste. He worked across towards the middle and down so he could lightly run his tongue around her bum hole. Neha gave a little moan and reached up to pull her cheeks apart.

"Oh, so you like that? Well, try this." Bob pushed two fingers into Neha's vagina and rapidly moved them in and out. Satisfied that his fingers had a good coating of her wetness, he pushed the fingers into her arse.

Neha took a step sideways and arched her back. "Yesss... Oh yes, Bob. Ya, good."

Bob grinned and called over to Tyler. "Can you bring that bottle of vege oil over? I think our new friend would like me to fuck her bum hole."

Merv had sat up and was slowly stroking himself. "You're not? Who wastes time doing the poop chute? I'm sure you'd prefer it normal, wouldn't you love?"

Neha giggled as Bob opened her arse with two fingers on each hand and directed a morose looking Tyler to carefully pour the cooking oil into her. "Actually, I quite like it. It makes for a change, and a lot of guys also like fucking me there."

"Ok, so what's your excuse then Bob?" he asked.

Bob looked at his dad, embarrassed. "Not in front of Tyler. It's, well..."

"You have both had sex with a stranger in front of him, and you're embarrassed? That's funny." laughed Neha. She was feeling better. Sex always seemed to improve a bad situation. Even bad sex.

"Yeah, guess you're right. Well, ummm, ok. At certain times of the month Bev, my wife, gets, err, frisky."

"Horny when she has her period." Neha corrected, looking up at him from between her legs.

"Ok. Fair call. Yeah, that. God, you're flexible. Anyway, so she wanted sex but didn't want the mess. She suggested we do it that way. After a bit of mucking around we figured out how to do it, and we both liked it." Bob had two fingers deep in her rectum as he was explaining, making sure the oil had done its job.

"Eww. Gross. That's an image I didn't need. You and mum doing it." Tyler said, screwing up his face.

"Yeah, well. If you ever get the chance to do that with any woman - which I doubt you'll ever get with that attitude, then you can comment. Until then, get back to making dinner." Bob said, pointing with his free hand. "You ok, Neha?"

"Fine thanks. That felt like a good amount of oil. You should slide right in."

"Let's see then." He gave himself a couple of quick rubs to harden himself back up, then placed the tip of his cock against Neha's vag. "Just a quick visit, then I'll move."

"Sure, but I'll shift after you've fucked my pussy. I want to suck your dad again, then try something different."

"Sure thing. You're the boss. Notice Tyler - it's polite to ask." He pushed his cock into her vagina and rolled his eyes in pleasure. "Oh yes, you are nice. That is one sweet cunt you have, Neha."

Neha put her hands on her knees and arched her back as she felt herself being impaled. She looked over at Tyler who was watching them with a sad look on his face and let out a loud groan.

"That's it big boy, give it to me, give it to me now! Oh, you're so big! Fill my pussy with your juicy love stick. Oh yes!!!" she squealed as Bob pumped her hole five times and pulled out.

"You're just taking the piss, aren't you?" Bob laughed, slapping her bum.

"Ya, if you mean I'm exaggerating." Neha giggled, then waggled a finger at his son. "That is not how women act. That's movie stuff."

"Ok, ok. I get it. I'm sorry." Tyler mumbled, stirring the pot on the stove.

Neha turned and knelt between Merv's legs. "Captain, permission to suck your cock?"

"Granted, with pleasure." Merv chuckled. "I'm enjoying myself, just sitting here letting you do the work."

"Well, you are old. You need your rest." Neha slowly licked his dick and reached for his balls. "Huh, there's a lot more, umm, bag I guess? Than I expected..."

"Time and gravity Neha. Gets us all. Probably won't affect you too much, if you don't mind me saying."

"Well, maybe." She dropped her head to work on Merv and raised her arse for Bob.

"Righto Neha. Coming in slow." Bob slapped his cock on each cheek twice then pushed against her puckered hole. Bev was the only woman he'd done anal with, but even after twenty or so years, she was still pretty tight. He was surprised how wide Neha was. It might have just been the oil, but a gentle push was all he needed to bury himself balls deep.

He growled as he held her hips and tried to get more in, then slowly pulled out until his end was just being gripped. Neha squeezed her muscles hard and Bob pushed back in.

"Oh yeah. Fucking deep with no limits. That's real good. Real good..." Bob settled into a slow rhythm, just feeling every millimetre of the young woman's arse ripple as they moved together. He watched Neha head bob and twirl as she worked hard on his dad.

His dad. He paused for a second as that sank in. That was something he never thought would happen. The three generations got on reasonably well together, and had shared a lot of things over the years, but never a woman. He shook his head slightly to clear the thought and went back to his pleasurable work.

Neha was enjoying herself. Merv's cock had finally remembered its purpose and was happily drooling into her mouth. The sounds of the fire had faded to background noise as her ass was split by Bob's white dick. She lifted her head and said, "Bob, that feels fantastic and I want you to stay in there as long as possible. Do you think if I slowly move forward you can stay there?"

Bob scratched his head. "If you plan on doing what I think you are, I guess we can work together. Dunno what Dad's going to think about it though."

Neha slowly squeezed and stretched Merv's fully erect penis. "I think you'll be happy to fuck me again, won't you Captain?"

"No worries there, love. You've worked some magic on me old donger, so go for it."

Neha slowly shuffled forward and positioned herself over Merv, then lowered herself onto his finally erect dick. She let out a satisfied sigh as she felt Bob readjust himself and resume his strokes.

"Hey wait!" exclaimed Merv. "I didn't expect you'd be doing... this. I mean, Bob's tackle is slapping against mine. And how are we supposed to finish? I suppose you want us to finish?"

Bob laughed, "Come on Dad, it's no drama, really. So what if a bit of skin touches? There was more naked touching in the footy trips to the high country. Or have you forgotten crash tackling a naked Johnno into the river? Or polishing Norm's balls when he was pissed with black Nugget?"

"Yeah but, I dunno. Still seems a bit... gay. But I guess you're right," he hurriedly added as Neha shot him a withering glance. "I'm just a bit old fashioned."

"Mmm, maybe so but your dick is still happy to be in me. And this is how it will happen." She lay down then arched her back so only her lower abdomen was on Merv. "Bob will do the work, fucking my ass hard and moving me up and down. Your cock will slide in and out, and that will feel fantastic for both of us. If you could play with my boobs, that would be great."

Bob pulled back and quickly pushed back in. "Like that?"

Neha's eyes rolled back and she hissed, "Oh ya, good."

Bob laughed and slapped her bum. "No worries then. You seem to have a good idea about this. Guess it's not your first DP?"

"Yesss, happened before. Once or twice... Oh fuck... Ya. I love it. I have... Ohhh, mmm, such good orgasms."

Bob started rhythmically pumping Neha's arse. Every now and then he flicked a glance out the door but he could tell by the sound of the fire it was still a fair way away. Embers would be the issue, but his dad was spot on with the choice of a safe spot. Jack's sheep had mowed the paddock nearly bare and only a fast moving grass fire would catch them out. He turned his concentration back to fucking the tasty Indian treat that had served herself to them.

Merv was focusing on Neha's nipples. As Bob slapped her bum, she jerked forward and his cock slid in her vagina. He could also feel his son's dick moving through the dividing wall in the young girl's body. It was a really weird experience, but pinching and rubbing the round brown pointy things in front of him helped take his mind off the fact he was being indirectly fucked by his son.

Neha was rapidly heading to an orgasm. She huffed and mewled with each push from Bob and the corresponding reaction from Merv. Her head dropped forward as tiny sparks of lightning started to be lit inside of her. She had felt pressured into having her first DP with her asswipe of a landlord, but after having a series of intense orgasms it became a standard in her sexual repertoire. Finding willing partners was the hard part.

"That's it Bob. Oh, that feels great. Merv, don't be gentle. My tits won't break. Fuck yeah, better..." she panted to the two guys. "Fill my ass with your cum. Fill my pussy too. Hard Bob. Hard."

Sweat started to drip from Neha's nose onto Merv's chest from her exertion. This was a completely different woman to the scared tourist he'd talked to only a few hours ago. The dishevelled vixen being pounded knew what she wanted and was in control. There was no doubt in his mind about that. Her long black hair was hanging loose, eyes rolling, mouth drooling, and she may have been making completely incomprehensible noises but Merv could tell she knew exactly what was going on.

He sighed with delight and rubbed her cheek with his chopped hand. He wouldn't have even contemplated doing this when he was her age. Holding hands in the company of a chaperone was about it. Good girls didn't do "it" until they were married, and if they did - chances were they became bad girls with an eight-pound liability. He looked across at his grandson who was sitting on an empty wool bale bag, picking dirt out from under his fingernails. Tyler glanced morosely across at the other three, sniffed like he was going to cry, and took a swig out of a bottle of rum he'd found somewhere.

'That was me,' he thought. 'Young, horny and ignorant. Bloody hell...'

"Oooff, ya, oof, more, more!" Neha leaned forward, then her head snapped back as a bolt of electricity fired through her. "Fuucckk, yeah!!!"

She collapsed back down onto Merv and lay panting. He kissed her forehead, "I felt that. It went right through you, didn't it?"

Neha nodded slowly. "Ya, and Bob's still there, nice and hard. I needed that. Give me a minute and we can keep going."

"No worries, but can I ask you for a favour? And I'll understand if you say no."

"Sure, like what?" Neha asked, trying to take in some air.

Merv leaned up and whispered in her ear. "Teach Tyler some manners. Please."

Neha looked hard at Merv and frowned, then at Tyler. She pursed her lips. He looked so sad. He was only twenty, and she thought of all the silly things she did at his age. Five years ago...

She scratched her forehead and looked at a worried Merv. It was obvious he wanted his grandson to be a good kid and treat people with a bit of respect. And it wasn't like she had anything better to do. And he did have a great looking cock. She gave Merv a quick nod and turned to his grandson.

"Tyler, can you please bring us a drink of water?" she asked, then turned to Bob. "Are you ok for a bit more?"

"Yep, no worries. Never get tired of this, but geez Neha, you're something else. Taking the two of us together? Wow!" Bob panted.

"Glad you think that because I think it's going to get a bit more interesting. Thanks Tyler," she said, smiling at the sullen young guy. "Now, I have a proposition for you. But first, you must answer a couple of questions honestly. Ok?"

Tyler shrugged. He couldn't believe this girl preferred fucking his Pop over himself, and it was killing him. Then his Dad. Together. "Sure, whatever."

"Well, I was going to ask if you wanted to fuck me, but not with that attitude. These two studs are keeping me happy and..."

Tyler gulped. "Sorry Neha, but yes, I would like to fuck you. Please." he rapidly replied.

"That's better. Now, have you had sex before? Be honest."

Tyler bit his bottom lip. Neha's stare bored into him, watching him. Waiting with two cocks inside her body, offering herself to him. This wasn't like spinning shit at the pub, saying stuff to the other guys to make themselves look good. He actually had a woman offering to fuck him right in front with no strings attached.

"I've never had full sex before," he sighed. "A bit of groping when we were pissed, but that's it. And yeah Dad, that was Jen. She didn't want to go through with it."

Bob grunted as he slowly moved inside the young woman. "Well, I reckon you won't have to bullshit about having done it after tonight. You've got a real story that I reckon no one will believe."

Neha nodded and gasped as Bob readjusted himself. "Ok, now that wasn't so hard, was it Tyler? I'm happy to let you do me, but I'm in charge. You do exactly what I say, whatever I ask. No arguments, no backing out. Ok?"

Tyler nodded enthusiastically. "No worries Miss, umm... Neha. Yes. Sure. Whatever you say."

"Good. Now stroke yourself. I want to see what I'm working with. But slowly. I don't want you to come too soon."

Tyler handed the drink to Neha and let his overalls drop. Neha was pleased to see that he was hard, but she was fairly sure it wouldn't take a lot to make him ejaculate. After all, it took him less than 30 seconds to come as he choked her with his cock.

Tyler started to pull his dick while Neha watched and finished her drink. She really needed the fluid. The shed was still like an oven, and she had been sweating profusely. Looking around, she was reminded of the "Three Bears" story. The three guys all had similar facial features, enough to see they were related. Their cocks though were completely different. One cock was short and didn't come. One was thick and long but came too soon. The last one was just right. She was hoping a bit of training would get two out of the three lasting for a good DP.