Crime and Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He complied without hesitation, stepping up and guiding his member into the elf's moist hole. It was just as tight as he remembered and it forced a healthy groan out of him as he buried it within her. Krib pushed forward until he was hilted inside of the beautiful banshee, aided by her hips pushing back and up against him.

Neiza was lying at an awkward angle with her head poking out from underneath the warchief and despite her best efforts she found it too difficult to thrust up into her. Krib on the other hand had free rein for once and he was going to make good use of it.

With his hands on her thin waist for support, he withdrew the majority of his length before thrusting back into her, beginning his assault upon her tight cunt. Her walls squeezed at his lime-green cock, working him over just as much as he was her and threatening to make him cum outright. Krib fought the urge just as he had earlier, gritting his teeth and soldiering on while drilling his cock into the voluptuous Banshee Queen at such a heated pace that her tits began to bounce wildly across her chest.

He found it hard to take his eyes off of them; unrestrained by clothing or hands, her fat tits jiggled and flailed in a mesmerizing fashion that spurred him on even further. His thrusts were deep and precise--fast, but also slow enough in such a way that she could feel every inch of his manhood as he laid into her with everything he had.

Sylvanas was happy to take a backseat to the goblin's efforts. Lying back on her palms as she was, her toned feminine abs tightened and strained, made more prominent by the position she was in. Sweat glistened off of them and the rest of her blue body--little droplets that made apparent the extent of their love making. Sylvanas was far from exhausted however; she took the double penetration in stride, letting out spectral moans and every now and then pushing back against the cocks filling her holes.

The three of them grunted and moaned, a twist of bodies immersed in the passions of their odd threesome. Sounds of flesh on flesh joined this orchestra of lewd sounds--most notably, the slapping of Krib's balls against the Dark Lady as he plundered her sopping depths. From this the room had turned musky and the stench of sex permeated the air, growing stronger with each passing minute.

Neiza, not completely content with allowing her companion to do most of the work, reached up and pawed at Sylvanas' flailing breasts, reigning them in with her hands. She squeezed the big blue tits tightly, pinching Sylvanas' nipples and not letting go as Krib railed into the busty elf. A sudden downwards push against her forced a grunt out of Neiza, signaling the Banshee Queen's orgasm. Her juices slickened Krib's penetrating shaft and streamed down over the thick blue ass that Neiza was occupying with her strap-on.

Sylvanas tensed as she came, further tightening her sphincter around Neiza's cock. With a shiver of her own the little goblin girl came as well, triggering her dick-like contraption to pump a thick load of artificial cum deep into the Dark Lady's bowels.

It was far more cum than she had anticipated. Perhaps some adjustments would need to be made later.

When Neiza was through pumping Sylvanas' ass with a creamy filling, the unnatural semen began to leak out of her, dribbling out slowly due to the dick still plugging her asshole.

"What an ass," Neiza panted just as the Dark Lady eased up and ceased grinding her thick booty against the goblin.

During this period Krib never slowed. His little body continued to hammer incessantly away at the Dark Lady's pussy--eliciting gratified moans from her all the awhile--until finally his onslaught came to a steamy halt. He erupted inside of her, painting her vaginal walls with his sticky sperm and drowning her womb in cum.

He let out a series of moans between struggled panting, attempting to catch his breath as Sylvanas' pussy milked him for all his green nuts were worth. It took some time, but eventually he spurted his last drop into her, coming down from his sexual high and his mind clearing.

Sylvanas simply laid there while Krib finished up and recovered his wits, still leaning back on her hands while cum dripped and streamed from her well fucked holes. Basking in the afterglow herself, she didn't pull herself away from the goblin duo until she felt his cock softening inside of her, upon which she motioned for Krib to get off her. When he complied, Sylvanas sat up but didn't stand, instead opting to use Neiza and her strap-on as a chair of sorts.

"I think that's more than enough punishment for the likes of you." The Dark Lady looked to Krib and then back at Neiza who had nearly half of her body squished beneath Sylvanas' blueberry behind. She pushed down against Neiza one last time, eliciting a grunt from her before standing up and sauntering over to the dress she had deposited upon the floor earlier.

Krib watched her as she walked and Neiza did the same, lying upon the floor with her head crooned back, enjoying the sway of Sylvanas' hips and the slight jiggle of her ass. Cum trickled down her thighs, slowly and from each of her used holes.

"You can go now," she said, bending over to pick up her dress.

"So... no death penalty then?" Krib clapped his hands together silently.

"That can be arranged, if you'd like." Sylvanas glanced over her shoulder at them, red eyes seeming more fierce than usual. The duo's use had come to an end and so had the warchief's affability.

"No no that's quite alright. Thank you for showing mercy, warchief." Krib laughed nervously and motioned for Neiza to get off her ass so they could leave.

In a flash, she jumped to her feet, saluted the warchief and her blue buns then spun around and made for the exit. Krib scurried alongside her, no doubt wondering how they would find their way back without a guide.

"You forgot something."

Neiza turned around just in time to catch the naughty thong she had previously stolen and returned. With that, Sylvanas disappeared into the shadows, naked and with her dress in hand.

Neiza saluted the departing warchief once more and then left with a smile on her face, having gained a new piece of underwear and a second shot at Sylvanas' ass.

Now to find their way out of this creepy building.

12