Crime and Punishment

Story Info
They are caught by a mob boss and punished.
1.8k words
4.26
20.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Owlandu
Owlandu
51 Followers

Triggers: non-consent, kidnapping.

(For those who are horny for villains.)

He said he'd rape me if they found me. Personally. I had committed a crime and needed to be punished, it was strictly business, that was the vibe I got. We'd been on opposite sides a while now and we'd become familiar with each other, as much as enemies can, and the threat lacked teeth. Though I knew there would be painful consequences if I didn't hide well enough.

And my hiding spot right now is compromised. I'm crouching behind a car, clutching a bag of supplies, while two goons search the car park not far from me. I swear profusely in my mind. And fuck me apparently there was a third, and before I can get away he grabs my arm and then the other two are almost here. I kick him in the shin and he lets go, but I don't get far before the other two grab me and I lose my bag of supplies in the struggle.

I'm rushed into a van, a bag is thrown over my head and I'm shackled, I have no chance to get away. Breathing hard and hurting, I scowl under the bag as the van starts up and wait for either my opportunity or my verdict.

After some amount of time the van turns off and lets me know we've arrived. My heart beats fast as I prepare myself for action, but I'm grabbed securely by two of the goons, who obviously don't know how to treat a lady. They shuffle me out without removing the bag and we enter a building.

I'm thrown unceremoniously to the ground and the bag is ripped off my head. I blink and squint into the light, assessing my surroundings, my bound hands held in front of me. The place looks like a tacky motel room, dim yellow light and only one exit.

"Well look what the cat dragged in." The drawl comes from my right, and there he is. Lounging on a run-down sofa, not even looking at me. He looks like an unremarkable forty-something-year-old guy, other than a burn scar that covers a third of his face and something about him hinting he is not to be fucked with. His eyes flick over to meet mine, coldly. Eyes still cold, his lips draw up in a slow smile.

"Now, there's no need to be impolite; let's untie our guest shall we?" he says, watching me but directing it to his henchmen. I snarl at the goon as my hands are released, not very gently, then rub my sore wrists.

He stands up, and strolls before me. "Now," he says, looking down at me. "I don't believe in playing games; I like honesty. I like to get to the point." He paces slowly. "You know what you did. You know why you're here. And you know the consequence. You take something from me, you cost me something, and now I take something from you." He looks me in the eye, restrained rage in his face.

Sweating nervously, I bluster, "Well maybe you should've taken better care of your shit, Jeremy, instead of making it so easy to fuck around with that my dead grandma could have done it. Ever think of it that way?"

Looking at me dispassionately, he ignores me and gestures to his henchmen. "Hold them down," he says simply.

I try to make a run for it, and manage to get one or two punches in before I'm grabbed and hauled onto a table. Swearing, I struggle viciously but they turn me over onto my belly and hold each of my limbs in place. I turn my head and see Jeremy standing behind me, unfussed.

"Valiant effort," he says. "But there's no escaping this."

I'm not in a good situation here, I don't know what he's planning, but even with all this setup I don't seriously think he'd do something like that to me. He's bluffing, trying to teach me a lesson.

He steps closer, and says, "Take off her shorts." One of the guys holding my legs promptly obeys, tearing them down with glee, barely hindered by my thrashing. There's a cold feeling of panic in my stomach, I now feel exposed and vulnerable, surrounded and held down by men.

He puts his hand on my leg and I repress a flinch, I don't want to seem intimidated. "I want you to know, Naiyah, that I don't do this for pleasure. I do this because you've gotten too big for your britches, and now I'm going to teach you your place." I pull away from his hand and try to kick him, but he just fucking laughs, and then he grabs the crotch of my underwear and this time I do flinch.

He pauses, faux thoughtful. "Condom first, of course. Because as much as I'd enjoy seeing you swollen with my child," at this he caresses my waist, "who's to say what you've been rutting on the streets."

"Fuck you," I snarl at him.

He ignores me, then says, "There, done. Now we can get to business." He pulls my undies to the side and squeezes my butt cheek up to spread me open, making my face burn at the humiliation. "Definitely a girl then," he says. "Sometimes I wonder."

"You're a fucking bastard."

He smiles. "Yeah, I am." And then I feel his cock head press against my pussy lips.

I can't move away, I'm held too firmly. I bite my trembling lip as he slides himself up and down between my labia, lubricating himself.

"Now, I wonder if we can find..." He trails off as he feels delicately between my legs, making me cringe, then his fingers touch my sensitive clitoris and I jump. "Ah, there it is." He begins circling it, applying a steady pressure with two fingers, still rubbing his cock against my pussy. Much to my horror, it's sending little shocks of pleasure through me, and I try desperately not to let it show.

His cock stops its movement and focuses on my tight entrance. I automatically clench myself to block an intrusion, but it's no use, the head of his cock pushes slowly inside me. More of his length penetrates inside, and I muffle a pained whimper. He pulls out, I can feel how tight the fit is, but the attention he's giving to my clit has made me wet against my will, and he sets up a pace in and out to work his cock in deeper. Soon he manages to plant himself balls deep, I can feel his pelvis pressing against me as he forces himself in as far as he can go.

He sighs in satisfaction. "Fits like a glove," he says. He slaps my ass hard and I yelp in surprise, making him laugh. I scowl, resolving to make him pay dearly for this. He slaps me again for good measure and I bite my lip.

With one hand he grips my hip, then he adjusts his angle and pulls his cock out wetly before slamming it back in suddenly. He repeats, slow and then a rough slam, getting faster as he gets into the rhythm, rocking me carelessly against the table with each thrust. His fingers against my clit are clumsier now, but still press into it firmly.

He laughs, breathlessly. "Well this has sure shut you up, hasn't it? You're almost docile now."

Through the unrelenting jolting movement I get out, "Go - suck a- fucking dick."

With mirth, he says, "You should be more careful with what you say." He grunts, breathing hard. "Or I might ask my men to put your pretty lips to better use." A goon holding my arm squeezes it in response, and I glance over to see a distinct tent in his pants. He leers at me, so I show him my teeth. He isn't fazed, and truth is I know they can do what they want to me.

Jeremy continues pounding my pussy, hitting the deepest parts of my insides and triggering that good feeling of being fucked deep and hard. Fuck.

I squirm and my breath hitches. Fuck. His fingers are still circling my clit roughly. Fuck. He moans, then slaps my ass, turning the slap into a rough squeeze. In response my pussy clenches around his cock and I exhale a noise that undeniably means 'oh yeah.' He grunts in surprise, I panic, then after a pause he smirks and says softly, "Alright."

He changes his angle and begins plowing his cock even deeper. Involuntarily my face contorts and I let out a noise. He speeds up, much more serious now. Fuck, he's hitting the right spots. I'm hot, soaked and barely keeping it together, my breathing's ragged. He's rubbing my clit so much it feels like a live wire, all I can feel is that and the throbbing pounding right by my womb. I whimper.

He bends over me, grips my hair and pulls my head back as I grunt. Still thrusting into me, he says close to my ear, "Such a good whore. If I'd known you'd wanted it this badly I would've picked a different punishment." He moans in pleasure, his breath tickling my neck.

"But for now," he says, leaning close to whisper, "I want you to cum on my dick."

I suppress the moan that threatens to emerge, but fuck I cum hard anyway. My pussy spasms tight around him as he pushes into me and my mind goes blank on pleasure.

"Good girl," he says, his movements becoming erratic. He presses himself hard into me with a groan, and I can feel his cock twitch with his ejaculation, my own body milking him. My eyelids flutter and my body pulls taut against the hands holding me down, I can't stop a muffled moan from escaping. He pulls out and thrusts back in quickly, grunting, then grinds spasmodically into me, spending every last seed. My pussy clenches hungrily, and a part of me desperately wishes his cum was splattering my insides.

Panting, he tightens his grip on my hair to pull my head aside and bite me hard on the neck, laughing as I exclaim. He licks the same spot, lets my hair go and stands up, chuckling.

"Ahh," he sighs as he sorts himself out, "well I feel refreshed, how about you?"

I glare tiredly.

"No?" he says. "I must admit, that got me more riled up than I was expecting. But it's good to enjoy your work, I think, keep things interesting."

He sighs, then walks over to look down into my face. "And Naiyah, before I get these fine gentlemen to toss you back out on to the street, let me be clear. If you ever cross me again..." he hums and screws his face thoughtfully, "or even if I see you and I'm in a bad mood... then we'll have another playdate, my dear, and this time I think I'll share you among my men. And I'm betting they'll enjoy it a lot more than you would." He smiles. I plan my revenge.

Owlandu
Owlandu
51 Followers