Crime and Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeta515
zeta515
156 Followers

Within a week she had won Lisa over. It was through Lisa that April learned about Erin. One night after a particularly vigorous session in the dungeon, Lisa remarked "God I wish Erin could see me now!"

Lisa's was perspiring and her face was flush from her recent exertions with the crop (which April reflected, she had learned to use quite well). Lisa's eyes sparkled and glowed in the dim light of the dungeon as she spoke. "How's that?" April inquired.

"Oh, it's just that she's so uptight and proper all the time. Don't get me wrong, she's nice and always pleasant to work for, but she's just...just..."

"Just what?" April said.

"I don't know, stuck-up. No, not really stuck-up. It's hard to find the right words to describe. Tense maybe. It's like she's never been laid, like she's a virgin" Lisa giggled.

The word 'virgin' stopped April cold. Lisa was right, Erin was 'tense', in just the way she described. I wonder...thought April. Then to Lisa she said "maybe she is."

"Huh? Lisa said "No she can't be, not at her age, April."

"Why not? April said. "It would be interesting to find out, wouldn't it?"

"Well, I guess" Lisa said, "but really, this is silly."

"Maybe" April said, "but I bet you a trip to Zax Castle that she is."

"What?" Lisa said wondering if April was playing a joke on her.

"I bet you a trip to Zax Castle she is" repeated April.

Lisa looked at April and her eyes were cold and her face sober. Lisa could see that she was serious. "OK, you're on" she said.

If Erin was in fact a virgin (and the more April thought about it the more convinced she was that her instincts where correct) then she could kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. April would use Lisa to set Erin up. After a bit of scheming, April developed a plan which she presented to Lisa. "It seems a bit...dramatic" commented Lisa.

"Perhaps" replied April, "but what do you have to lose?"

A few days later, Lisa stormed into April's residence pouting and saying "You're right, damn it! How did you know? There goes my trip to Zax Castle!"

"Maybe not" April said. "I have another proposal that I think you'll find interesting."

This time, April did not reveal more than she needed to Lisa, since Lisa would make an ideal decoy if there was any hint of trouble. Instead she appealed to Lisa's sadistic side and told her she would recommend that Lisa get Erin's job when Erin was gone. All, she had to do was provide April with some information and perform one or two transactions as April instructed. Lisa had readily agreed.

April also told her to continue developing her relationship with Erin. "I want her relaxed and distracted" said April. Her only restriction was that Lisa was not to sleep with Erin. Lisa found this strange, but nonetheless agreed to follow April's instructions.

Katrina had not been so sanguine about Erin. She thought Jan was a good choice, but cautioned April about Erin. "She has connections, unlike Jan" warned Katrina. In the end, however, April was able to reluctantly persuade Katrina to put aside her objections, so she could proceed with her plan.

"It's your call" said Katrina.

"Don't worry" said April, "I have everything planned to the last detail. Nothing will go wrong."

"I hope so" replied Katrina.

Now, today all her planning and the work of many months would finally pay off. By the evening Erin and Jan would be on their way to Zax Castle. In a few weeks, they would be trained and ready for service, effectively replacing the diapered slaves that had been lost. Moreover the fact that both Jan and Erin were virgins would greatly enhance their value as well as April's standing.

****************************

Erin and Jan walked slightly hunched over, escorted down the hallway by the six technicians and Susan. Both Erin and Jan were covered in perspiration and were starting to experience cramps from the enemas they were being forced to hold inside. The pressure on their bladders was painful and made walking even more difficult. Erin's ample breasts swung pendulously as she walked. Jan was in no better shape, her smaller breasts bobbing, making her erect nipples trace out invisible circles in the air.

Both women were led outside into the punishment square. A crowd of about 50 or so women and girls were gathered to witness the afternoon's events. Most of the girls were dressed in uniforms indicating that they were probably on the obligatory high school civics field trip. Here they would witness first hand what happened when society's rules were broken and learn, hopefully, to obey the law.

The girls giggled nervously and pointed at Jan and Erin as they emerged into the square. Most of the women in the crowd were talking and laughing, enjoying the party like atmosphere. Of course, April, Lisa, and Candy were in the crowd, standing up front next to the rope that separated the spectators from the punishment area.

The technicians led Erin and Jan towards the center of the square. "Please!" Jan pleaded, starting to cry, "not in front of all these people! Please!" Erin was about to echo her plea, but Susan cut her off, "You girls should have thought about that before, stealing all that money."

Once they were in the middle of the square, Erin and Jan were made to stand and face the crowd. Jan looked around wildly knowing what was to come in just a few minutes. Erin also looked around in desperation. In a few minutes she would be naked in front of the crowd her denuded pussy exposed for all to see, uncontrollably urinating and expelling the enema. She blushed with shame in anticipation of the event. The blush rushed through her body and Erin was suddenly intensely excited, just has she had been in her cell last night after messing her self. What's wrong with me? Erin thought, taken aback by her feelings. How can I be excited by this? Surely Nina's Cut had not been that deep. Perhaps there is something wrong with me...

Erin's thoughts were interrupted when Susan stepped forward and the crowd hushed. "Erin Brooke and Jan Elliot having been found guilty of first degree fraud by a judicial panel of their peers have been sentenced to public humiliation to be followed by diapered servitude. Public auction and sale to be held immediately after humiliation," she announced. With that she turned and nodded to the technicians.

On the ground near where Jan and Erin stood lay two poles about seven feet long. About two feet from the end of each pole was a grated circular disk about three feet in diameter, attached perpendicular to its length. About two feet above the disks were cylinders about two feet long and two inches in diameter and also attached perpendicular to the length of the pole and parallel to the disks. About two and a half feet above the cylinders, curved tubes extended half way around the apparatuses in a circular arc running parallel to the disks.

Erin and Jan were made to sit on the poles the cylinders sticking up between their legs. Erin felt a sudden rush of water into her ass as the clamp from the enema bag was released. The pressure in her bladder and bowels increased and she became frantic for release. Two of the technicians removed her enema and urine bags and placed them on the ground, while the third un-strapped and then relieved her of the pole she had been carrying. She was then pushed gently to the ground, one technician on each side of her grabbing her hands.

Erin found herself with her back lying uncomfortably on the pole as the technicians fastened her wrists to leather cuffs on the curved tubing. The third technician fastened Erin's angles to cuffs on the grated metal disk effectively securing her to the device. Erin looked over at Jan who was wiggling with discomfort and crying as the other set of technicians worked over her.

When Erin and Jan were both secured, two technicians lifted the end of the pole where Erin's head was, while the third guided the end nearest her feet into a hole in the ground. The three technicians attending Jan did the same, leaving the two women standing upright on the grated disks and side-by-side facing the crowd.

Erin felt the metal cylinder brushing between her legs just above her knees. The women in the crowd had resumed talking and Erin noticed the schoolgirls giggling among themselves. The pressure in Erin's bowels and bladder was almost unbearable and it was only the tubes that kept their contents inside her body. Suddenly, Erin felt the apron covering her pussy pulled off along with the tubes in her ass and urethra. Without realizing it she started to expel the enema and empty her bladder uncontrollably in front of the crowd.

With building force the liquids poured from her body. A continuous stream of urine arched outward and Erin could see the girls in the crowd giggling and pointing at her. April stood smiling and holding Lisa's hand as Erin and Jan continued to uncontrollably expel in front of the crowd. Erin flushed a bright red in complete shame and embarrassment at what she was doing.

When her embarrassing display finally stopped, Erin felt a flexible cylinder brush her buttocks. Looking over at Jan she could see that the cylinder between their legs has sprouted a 'nipple' about six inches long and about half an inch in diameter. Erin realized that her apparatus must also have a similar such nipple. She also noticed that if she pressed the nipple with her buttocks, a similar nipple started to protrude from the cylinder in the direction of her vagina.

Erin was now in an extreme state of sexual excitement as well as embarrassment. Her frustrated attempts to achieve orgasm the previous evening swelled within her and consumed her mind. Suddenly she had a frantic and overwhelming need for release. Erin thrust her ass down onto the nipple behind her so that it slid directly into her lubricated rectum. As she did so the second nipple emerged from the cylinder between her legs, penetrating her vagina.

Erin squatted with her legs separated wide and rocked her hips sliding the nipple in and out of her vagina and moaning. Glancing to her right, she saw Jan similarly engaged. Erin's breasts bounced up and down with her exertions and her nipples were hard and erect for all to see.

"Look," she heard an instructor say to her class, "that's what happens when you break the law." Erin flushed even deeper red with embarrassment. Lisa was pointing at her and standing arm in arm with April, "That virgin pussy of hers is in overdrive," she said laughing.

Erin, glancing over at Jan saw her suddenly stop masturbating and lift her ass off the nipple. She then expelled another stream of fluid from her ass. When she was done, she thrust her ass back on the nipple and started rocking her hips furiously in an effort to achieve orgasm, moaning as she did so. Erin realized that the nipple in her ass was giving her a slow steady enema and soon she too was forced to stop masturbating and relieve herself again in front of the crowd. But the urge to relieve her pent up sexual energy was not assuaged, and she too immediately placed her ass back on the nipple and began masturbating with renewed vigor and moaning in pleasure as she did so.

The lubricating jelly that Susan had filled her vagina with greatly reduced the sensation of the nipple inside her. Erin therefore had to work furiously to obtain the sensation she so desperately needed. Jan called out to Erin, "I need to come so bad! I'm so embarrassed."

The crowd laughed and pointed at the two women as they shamefully exerted themselves, legs spread wide, as they tried desperately to satisfy their overwhelming need for release. Ellen and Cassandra, standing in the back of the crowd, looked away in shock and anger. Ellen silently renewed her vow to avenge Erin; for this public display was by far the most humiliating thing she had been forced to witness.

Erin was forced to stop masturbating several times and expel as the nipple in her ass continued to give her slow enemas. Each time the crowd would taunt her and Jan. "How shameful!" one of the school teachers shouted. "Masturbating in public like that. Well, I guess it's to be expected from someone who can't control themselves." Her teenage charges giggled at this and the crowd laughed. Lisa added, "And she's a virgin too; you can tell by looking at her bare pussy. Mature women have hair." This caused another burst of laughter from the crowd.

Despite the taunts, Jan and Erin had no choice but to continue; the urge was just too overwhelming. The thought of masturbating so shamefully and publicly added to Erin's embarrassment and this somehow made her even more excited. Then Erin remembered the tattoos on her face. They would change color when she came, announcing to everyone in the crowd that she had brought herself to orgasm. Erin looked down at the technicians standing nearby and cried, "Please, please! Don't make me come like this. Please not like this. Help me."

Candy said, "She must be a virgin. Look she needs help!" The crowd roared with laughter and Erin's face turned completely red with shame and embarrassment. The technicians even smiled, but they ignored Erin's pleas.

Suddenly, she heard Jan achieve orgasm as she cried out to the crowd, "I'm coming, I'm, finally coming! Oh, God! God!" Looking over, Erin saw the 'S' marks on her cheeks turn a deep black confirming her statement. This is the first time she had been able to see the tattoos turn color, as the lighting in their cell had been too dim. The crowd too noticed the change in color and someone shouted, "We know, it's as plain as your face!"

Almost immediately afterward, Erin's orgasm swept explosively over her and she could feel her cheeks tingle under the tattoos. She had never achieved such intense pleasure. She moaned and cried out, "No! Oh God, no, not here."

Seeing the tattoos change color on her face, Lisa shouted, "Look! She finally got her virgin pussy to work!" The crowd laughed and Erin flushed even redder in total embarrassment which made her facial tattoos stand out even more. She had never been so completely humiliated in her life. As Erin and Jan slumped on the humiliation apparatus, panting and exhausted by their efforts and dripping with perspiration and excreted fluids, the crowd started to break up knowing that the show was over. A feeling of total fatigue swept over Erin and her head rolled down and she passed out.
Chapter 6: Auction

Erin was suddenly wakened by the feel of warm water running over her body. She was still tied to the humiliation apparatus and the technicians were rinsing her and Jan off. The water felt good and revived Erin from her stupor. Looking down, she watched the remains of the lubricating jelly, excrement, and urine being washed from her body.

When the technicians had finished washing them off, they unfastened both women and led them naked, to a small round platform about two feet high on one side of the square. The technicians cuffed Erin's feet and hands together using leather and chains. Shackled, the women were placed on the platform and left standing back to back. A small crowd of about ten women gathered around the platform where Erin and Jan were standing.

Susan announced to the small crowd of women, "Erin Brooke and Jan Elliot having been duly publicly humiliated as sentenced by judicial decree are now available for sale by public auction along with all their former possessions. All registered bidders have 30 minutes to examine said state property before bidding begins."

Ellen and Cassandra stood at the back of the crowd talking as they waited to witness the final stage in Erin's sentence. Ellen was relieved that this would be the last indignity she would be forced to watch. Unlike April and her younger compatriots, Ellen and Cassandra had not enjoyed being privy to the events of the last two days. It was only out of official obligation that they were here at all. After witnessing the sale, Ellen could finally report to her superiors on World's board of directors that 'justice' had been done and duly supported by the corporation.

****************************

After listening to Cassandra report on her conversation with Erin the previous night, Ellen had worked late, quietly investigating the sordid affair. Looking at the company records, she had found that Mary Harvard School was one of World's accounts, managed by April. It was a small account, casualty and liability insurance only. She noticed some recent activity, an electronic equipment audit, followed by a small increase in the school's premium. Although coincidental, there was nothing particularly unusual, except for one thing: April had personally directed the audit and premium adjustment.

This was unusual, since as a vice president, April would have almost certainly delegated such a routine matter to Candy or another underling. Reviewing April's records for the past year, Ellen confirmed that April had not involved herself in similar low-level business details. Checking the public records, Ellen also found that this audit occurred about a month prior to the detention of Jan Elliot, a student at the school. Yet another coincidence. Unfortunately, Ellen was not privy to the school's financial records, but she was willing to bet that they would show a large financial transaction on the day or day after the audit. She would have to look into this more later, but this would require using some of her connections in the financial sector, and she would need to be careful.

Ellen next considered the company's records for Zax. World insured their 'castle' and other property, including slaves. Ellen knew April was the chairwoman of the board for Zax, having recently assumed this position with the approval of Katrina Feltte. The Katrina Feltte. Ellen would have to be even more careful here. Even the remotest hint of a hint of any curiosity on her part about any of Zax's business could be dangerous when someone as powerful as Katrina might be involved. The woman was like a spider, a black widow; the tendrils of her web were everywhere ready to ensnare the unwary. But, then again, you don't get to a place of such influence and power without being smart, ruthless, and very, very clever, either.

If Ellen made a mistake here, Katrina would undoubtedly use her influence to have World's board of directors shut down her inquiries and possibly even fire her. Even accessing the Zax records might be risky, given that April might find out. She would have to be extremely cautious. Fortunately, the company's quarterly report was due out next week, and a routine summary of all World's accounts would be automatically compiled. Ellen planned on taking a careful look at this report, especially the parts concerning Zax.

Ellen had also searched the public records again looking for Erin's old school chum, Cathy Long. It turned out that Cathy was a professor of virtual computing at the University. Ellen queried for an appointment; might as well see what she could find out about virtual security too. Cathy's appointment persona answered. "Can I help you?" it inquired. The persona revealed a thin blond woman with short hair, medium breasts and narrow hips. Her eyes were wide set and her nose small.

"Yes," said Ellen. "I would like an appointment."

"And you are?" inquired the virtual Cathy.

"Ellen King, senior president of World Insurance," replied Ellen.

The virtual face blinked and inquired, "You're not selling something, are you?"

"No," replied Ellen, irritated. "I want to discuss virtual security."

The virtual Cathy blinked again and said, "What time?" Apparently Ellen had gotten past the screening protocol.

"Ten, day after tomorrow, OK?" said Ellen checking her calendar.

"Fine," said the persona.

"Thanks. Bye," said Ellen terminating contact.

This was the weakest part of Erin's claims. Although Ellen's confidence in April's complicity in Erin's conviction was growing, especially with all these 'coincidences' popping up, this still left the virtual transactions. Forging transactions was supposed to be impossible. If it wasn't, the entire financial system would collapse. And Ellen had little doubt it ever would, considering that any vulnerability would have long ago been found and exposed. After all, the world contained millions who no longer needed to work and had nothing better to do than pull pranks and the like. Some of these idle pranksters were smart, very smart, and a few of these would have enjoyed, if not profited, from exposing any flaws in the system.

zeta515
zeta515
156 Followers
1...1011121314...29