Crime and Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeta515
zeta515
156 Followers

No it couldn't be. Still, Ellen could not believe Erin was guilty of trying to steal money. This left her with a conundrum: her strong belief in Erin's innocence and the soundness of the financial system. Well maybe this Cathy could solve the riddle, or at least shed some light on it.

That next morning before leaving for Erin's humiliation and sale, Ellen and Cassandra discussed Ellen's findings from the night before. "So it looks like April is turning up, everywhere," commented Cassandra.

"Yes," said Ellen, "but its hardly damning. I have a friend I am going to call when we get back to find out more about the school's finances, if possible. And we have an appointment tomorrow with Cathy, Erin's friend."

"Great" Cassandra said. "I was doing a little research on the status of slaves last night. It turns out that, although they can't get another hearing or obtain a sentence reduction, they do have a single recourse."

"And what's that?" asked Ellen, her eyebrows rising in surprise.

"They can be freed by their owners," replied Cassandra.

"That's not very promising," said Ellen frowning. "I don't know the going rate for slaves, but I assume it's astronomically high. Why would someone spend all that money for a slave and then just let her go?"

"Why indeed?" said Cassandra. "Unless perhaps, it's 'cheaper' than keeping her."

Ellen looked at Cassandra and said, "Hmm."

****************************

April, Lisa, and Candy were, of course part of the small crowd that remained for the auction. The remaining women in the group of bidders appeared to be wealthy women excited at the chance of acquiring such rare merchandise. Some of these inspected information cubes listing all the property that Erin and Jan used to own. But as neither was especially wealthy, their former property was of little interest compared to the women themselves. Of more interest was, the information cubes containing their profiles: age, education, health, marital status, and the like.

Interest was especially keen about the women's sexual status. Neither had ever been married, and more importantly, both were virgins. The documentation on this was both strong and convincing and this single fact greatly increased Jan's and Erin's value. The bidders closely examined the cubes for additional information about both women's sexual history, especially Erin's. As a recent high school student, Jan's virginity was not particularly unusual. Although most girls experimented during their school years, a fairly high percentage remained virgins. The statistic ran anywhere from 25 to 30 percent. It was therefore quite plausible that Jan was still a virgin. Erin however was another matter. Almost all women had actively engaged in some sort of sexual activity with a partner by her age. The fact that Erin was still a virgin at 26 was quite remarkable and taxied the credulity of the bidders.

The information cubes did contain a statement from Lisa, detailing their engagement, and saying that Erin had claimed to be a virgin. Although encouraging, this statement was more hearsay than proof. More importantly there was Susan's examination of Erin during her induction. The transcripts of Erin's answers to Susan's questions were closely examined by the bidders for alternate interpretations. Although unlikely and rare, it was not unknown for 'lies' to have gone undetected, even under the closest of monitoring. This was not due to some innate ability on the part of the subject being questioned but instead from errors in protocol by the examiner or from simply asking a question incorrectly. There had been several well known and documented cases where the examiner's questions had been either vague or misunderstood or misinterpreted by the examinee with catastrophic results. It was not so much that the examinee had lied (for she had not, at least in the technical sense) but that her incorrect answer had gone undetected. In a case like Erin's where substantial sums rested on her answers to Susan's questions, care was called for. As a result, the bidders carefully examined every word in the transcript as well as the details of the protocol employed by Susan.

April wanted this claim publicly verified before the auction; although this would increase the price she would have to pay, it would also greatly increase Erin's ultimate value. Any claim, after the transfer was suspect. April had therefore wanted Erin's status to be verified before the auction by the state. To this end, she had requested and been granted a second and public examination by a state technician.

When the technician arrived, she went over to the platform where Erin and Jan were standing and the bidders followed her with interest, knowing that Erin's status would be confirmed one way or the other by the technician. Susan announced to the assembled bidders, "One of the registered bidders has requested confirmation of the claimed virginal status of the state's property known as Erin Brooke. State's property will therefore be re-examined, with the group present acting as witnesses. The results will be officially recorded and publicly announced immediately following the examination."

"What are they up to now?" Ellen asked Cassandra.

"Someone has made a request to verify a claim that Erin's a virgin. If so, this could greatly increase her value. The technician is here to perform the examination," answered Cassandra.

"What kind of examination?" Ellen asked.

"There are going to repeat the questioning that Susan performed during Erin's induction," she answered.

"Here in public?" inquired Ellen, disbelievingly.

"I am afraid so," said Cassandra.

Ellen shook her head and covered her face with her hands.

The Technician removed some latex gloves from her pockets and placed them on her hands. She then turned and touched Erin's naked vulva, running her right index finger along the lips of Erin's vagina, while separating the vulva with her left hand. Despite herself Erin immediately became aroused and blushed with shame. Everyone in the crowd was staring at her pussy and watching the technician touch her.

Satisfied, the technician produced a tube of lubricating jelly and coated her gloved index finger. She then slowly placed her finger into Erin's vagina, moving it slowly in and out and twisting it slightly. Erin moaned with both pleasure and shame at the ministrations of the technician. "I guess she's seeing how tight it is," said Candy, which caused the group of women to chuckle.

"She must be a virgin," replied Lisa, "look how she's getting off on such a little finger." The crowd laughed again and Erin blushed furiously with embarrassment.

The technician slowly removed her finger and then took a small stainless steel cylinder from her pocket and inserted it into Erin's vagina. She then repeated the same procedure with Erin's ass. Finally, removing the gloves she placed a band around Erin's head. Attaching the wires from the three devices to a small box she said "This is an examination of state's property, formally known as Erin Brooke. Official transcripts to be publicly recorded."

Erin stood, naked with cylinders in her shaved pussy and ass and the crowd staring at her, as the women waited for examination to begin. Totally shamed, Erin's blush deepened to crimson red.

Looking at Erin the technician said "State your name."

"Erin Brooke.," answered Erin.

"You were employed by "World Life?"

"Yes."

"You were convicted of financial fraud by a judicial investigation?"

"Yes."

"You are twenty-six years old?"

"Yes."

"Are you still a virgin?"

"Yes," Erin replied softly blushing a deep red, and looking at her feet. A ripple of excitement went through the small crowd as the bidders anxiously started talking.

The technician raised her hand and waited for the crowd to quiet down. Then looking at Erin she said "Do you masturbate regularly?"

"Oh god, please!" Erin said. These were the same awful questions Susan had asked her earlier. Why was she being questioned again? Looking at April she could see her smiling. Worse, Lisa was giggling. Oh god! Thought Erin, what's going on?

"Answer the question!" commanded the technician.

"Yes" replied Erin softly, tears running down her face.

"Do you use a vibrator?"

"Yes," said Erin starting to cry.

"Do you ever put the vibrator in your vagina?"

"Yes"

"In your ass?"

"Yes"

"Do you have two vibrators?"

"Yes," answered Erin, large tear drops falling onto her bare feet.

"Do you use them together, placing one in your pussy and the other in your ass?"

"Yes.."

"Do you touch your breasts while masturbating?"

"Yes."

"Squeeze your nipples?"

"Yes."

"Do you also rub your clitoris?"

"Yes"

"Does the thought of being punished excite you sexually?"

"Yes! Yes! Oh god! Yes!" shouted Erin loosing control and sobbing.

With this, the technician stopped her questioning and after looking at her instruments announced, "State's property has answered all questions truthfully. Statistics and variances for each question will be included in the final public report."

Susan looked at the bidders and announced, "Based on the results of this examination, the state's property formerly known as Erin Brooke will be auctioned as a virgin. All witnesses are required to add their certifications to the profile of said state's property."

With this, each woman in the crowd added her certification to the information cube containing Erin's personal profile. This done, Susan announced, "The time for property examination by registered bidders is now over. All those wishing to bid please submit your initial bids."

Four women stepped forward and placed credit cubes onto a small table that had been setup in front of Susan. Susan examined each cube and announced, "Four starting bids have been made. Bidding is now closed to all other bidders. The high bid is 15 million each for state's property. Since bidder number three is outside the twenty percent bid cluster, she is removed from further bidding." Susan handed a disappointed looking woman her credit cube, and continued, "Second round of bidding for state's property is now open. Will the remaining three bidders, place their bids. The three remaining women stepped forward and handed Susan another set of credit cubes.

"High bid is now 45 million each for state's property. Bidder number one is outside the twenty percent bid cluster, and is removed from further bidding," announced Susan, returning the credit cubes to the loosing bidder. "Remaining two bidders to place final bids." The two final bidders stepped forward and handed Susan yet another set of credit cubes.

"High bid is 95 million each for states property. States property is sold to Zax Incorporated. Will the Zax representative please come forward and claim their property," said Susan. A small gasp went up from the crowd at the size of the high bid. Some of the women in the crowd shook their heads as they walked away, realizing that they never had a realistic chance at acquiring the slaves.

As the crowd dispersed, a blond woman approached Susan and handed her an information cube. Susan examined the cube and handed it back to the woman. Olivia took the cube, turned and winked at April. Susan went to the platform removed Erin's and Jan's hand and leg cuffs. She then placed a chain around Erin's waist containing a thin triangular shaped stiff metal mesh. From the bottom corner of the metal triangle hung another piece of chain that she pulled through Erin's legs and fastened to the chain around her waist.

The device fit snuggly in place and effectively covered Erin's vulva, including her clitoris. The chain that Susan had passed through her legs now rested uncomfortably in the crack of her ass and the metal mesh pressed into the sensitive lips of her vagina. Susan attached an identical device to Jan and said, "So you can't play with yourselves during your trip."

A transport pulled up and Susan opened the back door and ushered Erin and Jan inside. Olivia pushed an information cube into the control slot and said, "Zax Castle." Susan closed the doors and the transport departed.

The crowd had broken up and April, Lisa, and Candy left arm in arm to celebrate. Olivia departed also, in another transport. Cassandra and Ellen stood alone in the square watching the transport carrying Erin and Jan recede into the distance.

"God bless them," said Ellen.

"God has very little to do with this mess," retorted Cassandra. "Let's go back to the office, I want to check on a few things."

"Yes," said Ellen, "let's go." And with that the two women departed.
Chapter 7: Training

The transport was completely padded in black leather and there were no windows or other discernible openings in the vehicle. There was also almost no sensation of motion. Erin and Jan had collapsed in exhaustion after Susan had placed them in the back and closed the doors. It was several minutes before Erin was sufficiently recovered to take stock of the situation. Jan lay on the padded floor and moaned. She had been in a state of semi-shock since her explosive orgasm during their humiliation. Her young mind, overloaded with shame and embarrassment and the conflicting overwhelming need for sexual gratification that exaggerated these emotions, had shut down.

Erin went over to where she lay on the padded floor and pushed her short hair out of her face and stroked her cheek. "Jan," she said, "it's over, it's OK." Erin continued to gently stroke Jan's forehead and cheek and to comfort her the best she could. Eventually, Jan opened her eyes and looked at Erin. A pained look came over her face and she said, starting to cry, "It was her, it was her!"

"It was who?" asked Erin.

Jan sat up, and she started to sob, "The woman with the red hair who bought me! The woman who bought me!" Jan looked up and started to cry hysterically, "I can't believe I did all those things in front of everyone! Oh, Erin, I, I..."

"Oh, Jan," said Erin taking the other woman in her arms and cradling her head in her breasts. "It's OK, honey, Its OK. They forced us to do those things."

"But I enjoyed it," sobbed Jan, "I couldn't stop myself. I feel so embarrassed!"

"It's OK," said Erin rocking Jan, "You were forced to do it. I couldn't control myself either."

Erin continued to rock Jan's head on her breasts and comfort the girl. After a while, Jan stopped crying and she laid, resting one tattooed cheek on Erin's bare bosom, while Erin stroked her hair and exposed cheek lightly. Erin looked down at the beautiful girl in her arms and thought of her fate. She had not even graduated high school and here she was being forced to deal with the worst punishment society could impose. She had never had a girlfriend, dated, made love, gone to college or any of the other myriad of things a young woman of her age had to look forward to. And she never would. All she would ever know would be punishment and abuse; Jan would never be able to develop a loving relationship or lead a normal life. Erin became both sad and angry at their predicament. How could anyone be so cruel? How could April be so cruel?

Erin began to question everything she had taken for granted. Her understanding of the Servitude Laws was completely different from the reality she had experienced. Even more disturbing were her reactions to the punishment she had endured. How could she have been so sexually aroused? And Jan too for that matter. Had the Venkatesan Modification left them both with oddly variant genes? It seemed incredible. Maybe she had done the things she had been accused and convicted of. Was that why she had reacted the way she had? No! It can't be thought Erin. There lay the path to insanity. She couldn't let herself think that way. Cassandra was right she could not let them break her; or Jan for that matter.

After awhile Jan sat up fully and looked at Erin and said, "I love you Erin. Thanks for helping me."

"I love you too, Jan," said Erin, and she realized that she meant it. Both women hugged, their bare breasts touching. Jan looked up and Erin kissed her, and then they hugged again. They were both aroused by the other's body, but the meshes covering their vulvas prevented any deeper display of affection.

Erin released Jan and said, "We need to think while we can."

Events up to this point had moved rapidly and both Erin and Jan had been kept busy and preoccupied. This was their first real break in days. Erin was not sure how long the trip to Zax Castle would take, but they might as well make the most of the time. It seemed likely that they would be kept equally busy once they arrived there.

"I guess your right," said Jan. "Thank god we're together, at least!"

"Yes" agreed Erin. At least they were together. The question was why? Or more to the point, how? It seemed an incredible coincidence that two young women, both virgins no less, had committed separate, but yet similar and equally serious crimes at approximately the same time. The fact that both had ended up as diapered slaves and both had been sold on the same day, at the same auction, to the same owner (an owner that coveted and specialized in the use of such slaves), taxied the idea of such a coincidence into incredulity. And then there was the behavior of April, Candy, and most troubling of all, Lisa. Erin had no illusions that there was any love lost between her and April. April had seen her as a competitor at work as well as with Lisa. It would therefore be natural for April to be, at a minimum, happy about her 'departure'. The fact that April was the chairwoman of the organization that bought her was however, disconcerting (to say the least). That she was openly happy about the situation was not only disquieting but it raised troubling questions. And for that matter why was Candy, a woman Erin barely knew, also openly happy? At best, Erin would have expected Candy to be indifferent. Worst of all was Lisa. How could Lisa be so casual and even lighthearted about Erin's predicament? After all, they were supposed to be married soon. Lisa either hid her grief well, or there was something else going on. None of this made any sense.

Erin could not believe that any of this was a coincidence. Their situation had to be engineered, most likely by April. However this seemed even more improbable. How could April have forged her persona and carried out the transactions that resulted in her conviction? Worse, how could she have done such a thing twice, to two different people? Although April was intelligent and extremely knowledgeable when it came to finances, forging a virtual persona was beyond her capabilities, or anyone else's for that matter. This was simply impossible. And even if she had managed to do the impossible, why be so openly and even confidently happy about it? It didn't make sense. Moreover, why do any of this at all? Surely Zax could not be so desperate for a couple of slaves that it would risk committing such an elaborate and complex conspiracy. No, it just didn't add up. But where did that leave her? Back at the beginning and more confused that ever. Erin sighed and looked at Jan.

"Where do you think they're taking us? Jan asked.

"We're going to Zax Castle," replied Erin. "I heard the woman who bought us direct the transport there.

"Where?" asked Jan

"Zax Castle," repeated Erin. "Zax is a well known and politically powerful S&M society and its members read like a who's who of the rich and powerful. They own a castle located on an island in the Pacific."

"I thought April was going to buy us" commented Jan.

"April is the chairwoman of the board at Zax. Although she didn't buy us herself, as far as we are concerned, it's not likely to make much difference" replied Erin.

"What do you think they are going to do to us?" asked Jan.

zeta515
zeta515
156 Followers
1...1112131415...29