All Comments on 'Crime & Punishment: The Prequel Ch. 10'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
PostScriptorPostScriptorover 5 years ago
Glad to see the next chapter...

You've written a couple of good unrelated stories recently, but I'm glad to see at least another chapter added to this longer one. Complex, dealing with the corruption and villainy that seems to be central to your stories! A definite 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why?

Why so long? This chapter was posted to the other site 3 weeks ago!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Every thing needed Plots, characters and story line for a great series, excellent writer, looking forward to next episode..thanx

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What other site?

Was this posted on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Meh

The author clearly can write, but this project has the dreaded “long series disease”. After 2 or 3 chapters, the quality always drops terribly. It’s much more effective to write short series or one-shots.

Anyway, best wishes on freeing yourself from this morass of loser characters and overblown political intrigue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

Excellent writing as usual.

Long wait for it though.

This is adding a lot to the previous story chain.

I really like the 2 friends and can't wait for more.

Man there are a lot of sleezy women in these stories

tizwickytizwickyover 5 years ago
Amazing Work

You are a very gifted writer! Please publish the rest ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
to the last anonymous on 08/10/18

I see you're looking for a mature man, and I was wondering if perchance if you were also looking for a husband?

If so, then I can help because I'm a husband.

SMLlewellyn7SMLlewellyn7over 5 years ago
Wow! Great but too short!

Just a drop of exquisite water for a man dying of thirst.

Five out of five.

More please.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
A Terse but Quality Laden Installment of Big Boy / Pro Quality 👦 Writing

A previous commentator dismissed this series as '" overblown political intrigue " . Well he hasn't been perusing the news stories /scandals stemming from Albany Legislature, the Pa. systematic church molestation coverup . Trump frothing at mouth at allegedly agenda driven prosecutors and FBI agent fired for every bias.

I do have a potential critique of RG's content , however. This is free . Huge mistake ? I'd gladly pay dinero to find out Simone's fate in more timely fashion. Loathe or like her , she galvanizes readers' attention like no other character in story despite those individuals being quite compelling in their own right.

Full marks ( and favorited) *****

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 5 years ago
Blame the victim

He realized how shallow his life had been to that point. How much he let an event in his childhood influence him down the wrong path. He used his God-given talent for the wrong purposes. Now he had a chance at redemption; he was determined not to miss it.

He was raped repeatedly. Of course it influenced everything after.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 5 years ago
Please let the doctor be dead

She is one of the most awful charaters you have written. That is saying something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good grief, the stupid slut probably doesn't even know who the father is!

Of all the cheating selfish arrogant whores RG has created, surely Simone is at the top of the list, or the bottom of the sewage pit. In order to save the children, the World, she has sacrificed her children, her husband, her extended family, everything. Well, except strange cock. She was getting all of that she wanted, daily, from really really talented fuck masters, and she was getting it In Spades from Ben. Wonder if they will be able to tell the race of the fetus when they remove the little bastard from her wrecked body. Or better yet, they will keep Simone alive in a vegetative state in order to allow the fetus to gestate to maturity, then take the child from her brain dead body to allow her cuckold sucker husband to raise her last act of betrayal. Perfect.

Well, at least he won't have to spend a lot of time and money on a divorce. Must thank the rebels for helping to remove a cancer from his family's life.

Thanks for the whorectomy, I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Does anybody know

Where in the hell i can get all of this story in one place?

Btrying2Btrying2almost 3 years ago

Ok I am so deeply hooked. I read some of the negative comments I call B S. I do not like the characters actions but do understand their weaknesses. The story is good maybe a little far fetched but hey people this is fiction. Erotic fiction at that. I am enjoying the intrigue and mystery presented. This is a great “novel”. I am lucky that I found this series long after the creation. Forget the negativity. People are people and do strange and unpredictable things. 5 stars. I Amy take a couple back if my characters get dead or do really dumb things 🙄🥴

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

This author and his story have me firmly in his grip and I am unable to stop reading this sordid saga. It is addictive! Sorry, but I need to get back to reading the next chapter. What will I do when I reach the end? 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Finally some good hurt for slut Susan and maybe death for Dr. Simone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why does n all hellish silliness would Jimmy raise Simone's little bastard? Let her mother and father raise her spawn. (I don't remember if her parents are still alive?) It's not Jimmy's problem.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

Praying softly that all they find of Simone is her foot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous