All Comments on 'Crime & Punishment: The Prequel Ch. 11'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Well, the ending is a little abrupt. Until then it moved along very well. Thank you for the chapter.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
POLITICIANS, CHURCH LEADERS, GREEDY POPULACE

add a few ambulance chasers and try and find honesty and Intergrity, TK U MLJ LV NV

schulz777schulz777over 5 years ago
keep writing, man

love most of your stories...

mongoliajoemongoliajoeover 5 years ago
Arguably

the best writer on Literotica. Thank you for taking the time to write and share your stories with us!

tizwickytizwickyover 5 years ago
Brilliant Writing

You sir are the John Grisham of Literotica! Hell, you may be THE ACTUAL John Grisham for all I know. Brilliant work love it. Now please finish the final chapter(s) and put a bow on it. I was actually a little surprised that we found out that the POS Frank Patterson was not killed by Pat Sullivan and Steven Fitzgerald. I figured that they would kill Tony Greco too.

tizwickytizwickyover 5 years ago
Why Did you Delete My Comment?

Why did you delete my earlier complimentary comment? Was it because I was right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep this series going

Really enjoyed Crime and Punishment, Really enjoying the Perquils too. Please keep them coming. Can't wait to see how you tie it all up.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 5 years ago
Shame this story isn't getting the views it deserves

This is an amazing series. Keeps getting better and better. Really appreciate this series. Will Steven actually divorce Susan? Probably not, but maybe Susan can actually change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gripping

Hopefully more twists and turns to come.

Is Susan pregnant a la Laura?

Who are the FBI going to take down?

Can’t wait for the next instalment!

Thanks once again RG.

ts0l1983ts0l1983over 5 years ago
Story Tags

I'm really enjoying this series. Your writing is stronger than ever, and your editing has improved greatly ;-).

That said, you need to do better with adding tags to stories. Who searches for "crine"?

Literotica has so much content and it's all so poorly tagged that stories like these can just get buried by the mountain of cuck stories that pile up every day. The key is TAGGING so that our searches bring up your content!!!

Keep up the good work!

ts0l1983ts0l1983over 5 years ago
Susan

I presume Susan got herself pregnant. I'd like to see more of her side of things, much more. Exploring the psychology of the cheaters is one of my favorite aspects of these types of stories, and it's often not done well or extensively enough. You do it very well; shifting the narrative focus between the various characters, especially in this and the Faithful stories. I'm anxious to follow Jimmy and Simone as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars as usual

So glad you've picked this story back up

Sloburn38Sloburn38over 5 years ago
Gripping Story

Torn from the headlines. There really is no way to know the damage the Catholic church as done to countless victims.

Great story, the author keeps me guessing which way the story will turn, and very up on current events.

Thanks

Gangboss124Gangboss124over 5 years ago
Best story ever SIR pls bring us lot more stories about this

Pls write more about susan and steven...want her to be repentive like she has...and finally lots of love interations with her husband steven..i am a big fan of BTB i hate cheating wifes...but susan really loved steven ..i really like the way her character id presented..pls sir more about susan and steven...they are real soulmates..pls keep bringing this stories best iv ever read..AND THANK U DO MUCH FOR YOUR HARD WORK. this is a stunning masterpiece

Gangboss124Gangboss124over 5 years ago
Loved it ..a masterpiece true jem..

More pls more..THAT SHOULD SAY EVERYTHING..you are the best author ever..pls comtinue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Entertaining story

The editing, especially the punctuation, is terrible, which detracts from what could have been a better story, but it can be overlooked. I'm curious as to why, in chapter 9, you introduced the plot development that Susan's sister, Mary, conceived an illegitimate child, since you didn't seem to go anywhere with it. I thought at first that it was a reference to one of your previous stories, but couldn't find any such story that discussed Mary and Jason. Is this a plot element that you plan to develop in a subsequent story? I hope so. I would like to experience the husband's pain, and the dialog between the husband and wife. You mentioned that the daughter supposedly knew that Jason was not her biological father. How did she know that, and how did the conversation between father and daughter go? Something other than the stock Literotica stuff about, "I raised you, and you're still my daughter! I don't care who the sperm donor was!!", would be appreciated. Perhaps the daughter is snotty and disrespectful to Jason for being such a dupe. Overall, this is a pretty entertaining story. Please keep going.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Late to the Literary Soiree

This was action driven as opposed to character . There was a bit of DaVinci code with the rogue monseignor . If I had to criticize something , it would be that " the bad guy " deserves a moment via soliquy or action where the reader understands how the road to perdition was embarked upon. You don't have to endorse the misdeeds done but understand the warped motivations that fueled the journey.

Kudos for Susan and Stephen " time to say 💭 goodbye " scene and sleepy governor coming up to speed update. Im frustrated 😰 at how slowly the tidbits of Simone's injury are being dispensed but recognize the payoff for when full disclosure is made is very rich indeed . All previous compliments are reiterated from my perspective and the future huzzahs as well.

Full marks * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oversexed women, short wimpy guys

Women who cheat withiu thought or. consequence, and the guys who accept it. Please kill the doctor off. She abandoned her family to help other people. I mean she wenr to africa to screw other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You keep spinning the tale . . .

Another five star effort. I usually don't go for long, episodic stories but this series has captured my attention. The characters are human as are their actions. Just excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I wonder who's pregnancy is going to be the bigger surprise, . . .

Susan's, or Simone's? At least Susan might have a fairly good idea who the father of her child is. The promiscuous slut Simone will probably try to pin it on Ben, but in reality she probably hasn't a clue.

It would be a blessing to the gene pool if Simone dies before giving birth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your best writing combined

I think that Crime & Punishment was your first story and I have always thought it the best with the Unfaithful series a close second so the way you have combined parts of them with the Prequel is outstanding and with all the threads you weave into your stories makes it a gripping read. My only disappointment is having to wait for the next installment. When is Chapter 12 due? I assume there will be one.

By the way, the Jailbreak series is comes close to this series as brilliantly written.

Great job, Jack

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 5 years ago
This one needs an epilogue....

Or better yet another chapter.

mrkw69mrkw69about 5 years ago
GREAT STORY, BUT....

I have greatly enjoyed this series. You another chapter or two. There too many loose ends for the story to stop at this point.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 5 years ago
Awful

Weak men and wome who walk all over them is a better title.

But I can't give you up. You're the only man who ever loved me for who I am. Not because I was beautiful, you loved me for me."

And in return I cheated on you from the moment we met. Pure drivel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dissapointed...

Not in the story don't get me wrong its been awsome, no I though Steven was more of a machivillan schemer, the one with all the fingers in the mass. But rigth in this chapter susan just played him well. I missunderstood the nature of their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
How was Theresa Hartman witness to the original coverup?

I don’t think this is established.

~Enkidu

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

There is a continuity error in the story. We are told that the elder Mrs DeVoe, mother of Mary and Susan is ‘in her late 50’s’. This cannot be true because we know that Mary is 44, so I suggest that Mrs DeVoe must be (at least) in her late 60’s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not Theresa, the ADA Ross-?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous