Crime: Bimbomania! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,130 Followers

Laura appeared distracted. One hand was softly palming her own boob, and the other hand idly traced her new tattoo. Unlike the horrible gaudy tattoo I had expected her to end up with, Laura had received an exotically designed vine which started on the top of her left foot, wrapped around her ankle and up her calf and thigh, curved over her hip and circled her waist, then along her side, diagonally across her back and ending at her upper right shoulder. The detail was exquisite, with every leaf and berry placed perfectly, and, strangely enough, it enhanced her appearance as opposed to detracting from it. It was a breathtaking work of art, and it gave Laura the air of a bimbo princess.

"Well, girls, you look great!" said Biff. Biff was walking around us, talking as he did so. It felt like everyone was watching me expectantly, and I knew why, dammit.

"Nice hair," I said to Chrissie.

"Lick me," said Chrissie. Then she smirked. "Oh, that's right...you probably want to now, don't you?"

"No!" I said, picturing the bitch naked, with me nibbling on her clit, her fingers in my pussy. "Don't flatter yourself."

"True. You seem to better at sucking cock anyway," said Chrissie. "You almost won the event 'cuz you're a great cock sucker."

"Bite me, bitch! You look like a pink poodle!" I said, squirming as I pictured a nice thick cock in my mouth. Damn, that was making me horny. Horny enough to...to...

"What's wrong, slut?" asked Chrissie.

"N-Nothing...I...I..."

"Awwwwwww, are you having a moment, sweetie? Right here on national television?" said the smirking Chrissie.

"N-No! I...I...ohhhh... ohhhhh... ohhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh!" I fell against Chrissie, clutching at her helplessly, pressed against her as the pleasure peaked inside me. The audience began to cheer and stomp outrageously.

"We've seen Christine's pink hair and Laura's new erotic body tattoo," said Biff, "and now we get to see Erica's new signature accessory in action...random orgasms! Thank you for watching, everybody! Don't miss tomorrow night when the real action starts, as at least one of our girls will have to visit the Bimbo Throne! Good night, everybody, and remember, the only good bimbo...is any bimbo!"

NEXT: Round Five

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,130 Followers
12