Criminal Behavior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned in close to Becky and got a good smell of her perfume, which was driving him wild. He reached up and grabbed at her tits. He wanted her very badly. He knew it was wrong and there was something more going on than he may have realized, but his urges were getting the better of him.

Hauser finally said, "Oh, fuck it, it's just a stolen car."

He leaned in and kissed Becky hard on the mouth. They held each other as their tongues forced their way into each other's mouths. Becky considered how Owen may feel if he dared to look at them kissing, but she didn't care. She found Hauser to be very sexy; he was a tall, dark-haired, muscular man in his late thirties.

He broke the kiss, and Hauser immediately reached for the zipper of his pants. Becky pulled the condom out of her shirt and opened it to get it ready for him. Hauser was glad she had that condom on hand; he was not thinking straight and would've fucked her raw without thinking about it, and he didn't want to risk any outcomes from it.

Hauser didn't drop his pants; he just opened the zipper and took his dick out of the opening of his pants. Becky put the condom on for him and immediately started jerking him off. He was very impressed with her handjob skills; he could tell she must've had plenty of practice.

He then made Becky get up on the trunk. She quickly took off her shirt and bra, and Hauser buried his face in her tits and started sucking on them. Becky liked the way he was playing with her tits and it was starting to make her get wet.

When he was done playing with her tits, he got her to open her legs wider, pushed up her skirt that she still had on, and pushed his dick right into her. He didn't waste time as he began pounding away at her pussy. Becky was quickly getting excited; she didn't expect to be taken so easily and with such intensity. The car beneath her was shaking wildly, and she was hoping it would piss Owen off enough to feel how much fun she was having.

Hauser made her turn around and bent her over the trunk. He proceeded to fuck her again; he loved the doggy style position, and Becky very much liked getting pounded from behind, especially loved it when he kept smacking her ass very hard. From that position, she could see through the rear windshield that Owen was doing his best to not look back at them having fun. She hoped he was angry; he said he was OK with it if she was enjoying herself, but she was hoping he would feel very hurt by it because he deserved it for getting her to seduce the deputy.

Hauser wanted to have some more fun with Becky, but in a different way. He pulled his dick out of her pussy and guided it to her asshole. She braced herself for what was about to come; she liked being fucked in the ass and often requested it. Hauser admired her readiness for his dick in her ass; he hadn't done it in years because his wife had grown tired of it, and none of the women he had cheated on her with were willing to try it.

He pushed his dick hard into her ass. At first, Becky was a little stunned because she had never had a dick that big in her ass before, but as he started fucking her ass, she quickly started to enjoy the intense feeling.

"You like that, you little slut?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm a slut, treat me like one!" she yelled at him. She made that extra loud for Owen to hear. "Please, fuck my ass harder, I want it so bad!"

"You got it, whore!"

He did as she asked and just started pounding his dick into her ass faster and harder, with every bit of intensity that he could muster. He got a look at her face when she looked back at him; she looked like she was in serious pain, but from the way she smiled at him, she was also enjoying it. A moment later, she screamed from the intense orgasm that shot through her body.

Hauser grabbed her hair and gave it a good pull, but not too hard to hurt her too much. Becky enjoyed it a lot; her ass was hurting and she was getting shots of pain from the way her hair was being pulled. It wasn't long before Becky got another orgasm. She didn't think she would like getting hurt a little by any kind of sex, but she was surprised at how much she was enjoying it.

The sensation was getting too much for Hauser to handle and he could feel himself slowly losing control and knew he was going to cum very soon. He tried to hold off as much as he could to make it last as long as possible. After a few more minutes, he couldn't hold it any longer and shot his cum into the condom. He continued to fuck her in the ass for a few more minutes before his dick began to go soft and he pulled out of her. Becky was upset that he had to stop, but glad she finally got to relax a little as it was getting too intense for her.

Hauser ripped off the condom and tossed it away into the woods. He didn't care where it landed or if it would be found by Old Man McRory. He figured the old bastard was used to finding used condoms from people fucking on his property over the years.

He put his dick back into his pants and watched as Becky put her bra and shirt back on. She tried looking for her panties, and Hauser tried to help her find it, but when she kicked them away earlier, they got lost somewhere in the bushes or trees, and now they couldn't find them. She said it was no big deal because she doesn't mind going around without panties.

She got back into the BMW, and Hauser went over to the driver's side to talk to Owen.

"Alright, I'll let you guys off with a warning. Just get out of here," he told Owen.

"No problem, Sir, we'll be on our way," Owen told Hauser.

Hauser got into his car and drove off. After a few minutes, he felt guilty for cheating on his wife again. He had promised himself he would be a better husband and he had clearly failed at it. He continued to play his self-help tapes as he drove down the highway.

When the deputy was out of sight, Owen put the car into drive and drove out of the field and back onto the road towards the hotel they were originally going to.

"You're right, he was a horndog," said Becky.

"You fucking slut," said Owen, with an angry look on his face.

Becky was suddenly pissed off that he would call her that after it was him who convinced her to degrade herself like that.

"Are you fucking kidding? You're the one who convinced me to fuck him to save our asses!" she snapped at him.

"You didn't have to like it so much!" he yelled back.

"You said you wouldn't blame me if I liked it, which I did, by the way!"

That's when Owen began screaming at the top of his lungs and punching the roof of the BMW. His face was bright red and his eyes looked wild as he then began yelling a series of obscenities, she had never heard him say before, some of which were directed at her. As he did this, he began speeding and occasionally going off the road. Becky had never been so scared in her life.

Becky started crying; tears were pouring out of her eyes like waterfalls. When Owen saw this, he began stopped yelling, slowed down the car, and started apologizing to her. She called him a piece of shit and other horrible names, and he let her get it all out of her system.

She stopped crying by the time they got to the motel they were originally planning to go to. Owen went to the front desk alone to pay for the room because he didn't want the desk clerk to see how much Becky was crying.

When they got to their room, Owen immediately started apologizing to her again, vowing to treat her right from now on. She accepted his apology, and soon after that, he wanted to fuck her. She couldn't believe that after everything they had just gone through, all he could think about was getting laid. She didn't want to argue about it, so she let him do what he wanted with her.

After they were done fucking, Owen went to sleep, but Becky was wide awake. She didn't like her situation at all and realized that Owen was not the man she propped him up to be. She couldn't imagine them settling down, married with kids, with her as a homemaker and him having a decent job. Instead, all she can imagine their lives being like is him mistreating her and getting himself into trouble, and possibly getting her into trouble with the law as well.

That morning, while Owen was still asleep, she made a decision. She got dressed in something casual and decent, not slutty like she often likes to dress. She then used her phone to get an Uber to take her to the nearest train station, feeling lucky that she didn't have to wait long for one.

She then took exactly half of the money and jewelry that Owen stole and put it in one of her bags; she felt that was how much she deserved anyway. She took out a little bit of the cash and put it in her purse so she could have some money on hand so she wouldn't have to dig around for that stolen money from her bag if she needed it. She then grabbed her things and headed out the door before Owen woke up.

She only had to wait another minute before the Uber driver showed up, and she was scared during that one minute that Owen would wake up and notice she was gone. As soon as the Uber car came, she jumped right in with her bags and they drove off. She then turned off her phone because she didn't want to get any calls from Owen in case he woke up. As soon as she saw that they were out of sight of the hotel, she began to relax.

As soon as they arrived at the train station, she gave the driver a good tip and quickly got out of the car. She bought a ticket that would take her as far away as the train route would take her, and she only had to wait another 45 minutes before the train would arrive. During that time, she bought coffee and something to eat for breakfast from a café next door.

As she waited for the train, she turned her phone back on and found all the missed messages from Owen. She didn't bother reading them. She just sent out a message to him saying she was done with him and if he ever came after her, she would tell the cops everything. Owen stopped texting her after that.

When the train came, she got on and took a seat in the far back, hoping it would give her some privacy. She wasn't sure what she was going to do next when the train stopped at her destination. She still wasn't sure if she should go back to her home town. But she had plenty of time to think about everything she was going to have to do. She felt as long as she got away from Owen, that was all that mattered.

The End

12