All Comments on 'Criminal Minds Ch. 01'

by Pelaam

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You're the best

hey liked the story very much

you are one of the best

specially liked the quotes in this one

please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
YES!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It was beautiful!

WatercrazyWatercrazyabout 15 years ago
loved it

Lovely story! If you are taking requests what do you say about a story with Daniel and Tealc from SG1?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
awesome!!!

ur quotations were really lovely....u nust have worked hard for them n it was worth it

thnx for everything

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Really Good!

This was really good! I'm a huge Criminal Minds fan but for some reason I never thought to look for a fanfic about it. But now that I've read this I want to find more, I'd really like to see you do one with Spencer and Hotch, I think that would be good :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

A lovely spin on those characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
umm

the story was fantastic but when i looked at these people, derek is hott but that has to be an awful looking couple. the romance is hot though.

Jezebell875Jezebell875about 13 years ago
Loved it as always....

And to the person who left the last comment, you must be blind because I know they will be a smokin HOT couple!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
omg

I love this mini series, and could totally see those two together. But best of all, I was watching an episode the other day where they were after a scizo (i know, spelling is wrong!), Spencer was having a bad moment in the bathroom and Derek was comforting him, only to finish the conversation by calling him "pretty boy"! First time i've ever heard Derek call him that and all i could do was close my eyes and think of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG!!!

OMG This is sooo wrong on so many levels, but soo good. So so good.

Happycat101Happycat101over 12 years ago

LOL, Criminal Mind is my fav show, I will never look at them the same again =]

Love the whole series . Perfect slash!

vestspetvestspetabout 12 years ago
wow

I love the quotes you've used in this chapter. Amazing and so incredibly romantic. Spot on characterizations of all the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow

I was in love with the quotes that you used to show the love of two souls meant for one another. It made my heart skip and jump thinking of my own lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

I could really see this scene playing out between Derek and Spencer; there seems to be a real affection, love and trust that has developed between them. Derek is so warm and sexy! And Spencer always seems in need of a little protection. Derek is just the strong and muscular masculine guy to give it. The sofa scene with Spencer sitting between Derek's muscular thighs is erotic! Spencer must feel so warmly protected at that moment, truly loved and cared for, and Derek must feel his erection growing by leaps and bounds! I'd give Derek a light dusting of dark chest hair across the upper torso, between the pecs. I think of Spencer idly stroking that chest hair, as he kisses Derek's shoulders, neck, and chest areas. I think that would drive Spencer wild! Just to hear Derek say, "I love you, baby boy."

KingDarriusKingDarriusabout 6 years ago
Kudos

Magnificent job with this story! You really did your thing with this story!

Twink1o1Twink1o1about 2 years ago

You might not have seen the show but gotdamn did you write them like you did. Love loved the story. I always shipped them together and this story just gave me exactly what I needed and I didn’t even know it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous