Criminal Reform: Milk Crate Bonnie

Story Info
She lets him make her a good girl.
3.5k words
4.26
23.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie was a bad girl. She'd been a criminal all her life. She was serving twenty years. James looked over her file once more. "You're sure she's a good candidate?"

"Darn tootin." The warden said in a hushed voice below his long brimmed hat. He didn't quite like how little James talked to him, but the money was convincing. "She's been causing trouble all over mah prison. You think you can reform her?"

"No promises. Again, whether this candidate is part of a control group or not is out of my hands."

"Well, it shur would be helpful." The warden shook his head. "What'l ya do to er?"

"The process is patented." James spoke judgmentally. The Warden nodded in disappointment "Bonnie Crate." He went back to the file. "If she shows good behavior, she's due to be let out on parole in two years."

"No use'in praying for that." The Warden chuckled. "Hellion's been a bitch since she was born. She' prolly spit in the face thah the parol officer."

"Probably." James admitted. "But lets see what we can do."

"Hey," The Warden coughed, "A man ah mine wont walk right for the rest of his life cause ah her. You reckon you can tell me if this here treatment is, well," He sighed, "I don't want her coddled er nothing for her behavior is all. You say she could get parole in a month if this treatment takes. She deserves worse than her sentence, trust me-"

"I can't reveal details." James he tapped anxiously on the desk before rising to leave, "But between you and me, I can tell you," James couldn't resist popping a smile, "It wont be comfortable."

"In that case, I hope you give er a double dose. All's she got to do is sign a consent form?"

"Yes." The Warden held the door for James. "Thank you. Your second payment is in the mail."

"My pleasure." The Warden smiled an evil smile.

--

Bonnie Crate had a problem with authority. Even though she knew it was her ticket out of prison, she found it hard to fill out the form. She filled out her name and information. Five foot five, long bright brown hair, age twenty nine, freckles across her body like mud splattered on the back of a pickup truck. She had green eyes poisoned with a mottled brown. She had the muscles of her father but the curves of her mother. In school they'd call her "Milk Crate" Bonnie. She tried to take it as a complement, but her temper took control in times like that. If she wasn't the prettiest girl in school before, by the time she graduated, she'd certainly messed up enough of the competition to rise in the ranks. Boys don't like girls broken noses too much. She worked out every day to stay tough, but no matter how lean she got she never lost what her mother gave her.

Even after all that she paused where she needed to sign her name. It said she could leave whenever she wanted, All she had to say was "Stop". Strange phrasing that was. It didn't say exactly what "treatment" she'd be getting. But if she could get out a year earlier she'd take that risk. She signed her name and was led to the testing chambers.

The room made her think she was inside a block of cement. There was a chair between two pillars, about a meter apart from the other, and there was a camera in each of the top corners. Otherwise, nothing. Loudspeakers called out, "Sit in the chair." The voice was deep and commanding. Her grip clenched. Stay cool Bonnie, stay cool. She obeyed with a huff, relaxing in the seat. "Thank you." Said the voice. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "In front of you, on the floor, there are manacles. Lock yourself in." She looked down and saw two cuffs of steel riveted to the floor.

"Fuck that." She said on instinct.

"You may leave at any point you wish." The voice continued. "I will alert the warden that you have failed the prerequisites-"

"I didn't fail at shit!" Bonnie shouted out. She grumbled and leaned down. He was lucky she was so flexible. She had to squat around the chair, but she was able to put her forearms under the cuffs and lock them in place. She locked the first easily; the other seemed to fall into place with the force of gravity. The steel clanged solemnly. She realized how hard it was to move. She felt regret immediately and began fighting against the binds, "Shit!" She cursed. After trying for a minute to loosen the locked binds she grunted in shame. She was an idiot. Poor impulse control was how she got caught in the first place. Her jeans strained and her white tank top was riding up her belly.

"If you would like to be released, you may ask at any moment."

She hated that voice. She didn't want any help from it. "Let's just get this over with." She grunted. She was very uncomfortable. To stay sitting, her haunches were in the air and her legs were spread wide. Her elbows supported most of her weight.

The door opened. She turned her eyes but could not see past her own fucking fat ass. She seethed. The chair was moved back and she wobbled, "W-Woah!" Then, two strong arms picked up her legs from the ground, "Ahh!" She yelped as she felt her ankles gripped by iron. Her legs were spread a meter wide, each latched to a pillar about chest height above the ground. "What the hell!" The man behind her could see down her shirt, "What are you doing!"

She heard the chair scratch upon the floor and felt her waist on another waist. The man sat in the chair and placed her hips on his lap. She could feel her weight supported once more.

"If at any point you wish to fail at this opportunity, I remind you, all you have to do is say 'Stop'."

The mans voice was strong. It reminded her of her fathers voice. She grit her teeth. "Fuck you!" She felt her waistband loosen as her belt fell to the ground. "What the fuck!" She felt her pants loosen even more when she heard a ripping, cutting sound. "What's going on?" He was stripping her like a hunter skins a kill. She felt cool air over her neithers as her drawers were cut off at the seams. She felt the cold steel knife on her bare flesh sliding without restraint. Her panty clad ass faced the stranger. She almost screamed for him to stop before she realized that that is what he expected. That is what he wanted. He wanted her to fail. Then she'd be in prison for another year. She bit her lips as the last shreds of her jeans were removed from her ankles. "You're a real pervert you know that?" She spat, unable to see her tormentor. She was shivering from cold. "You can't get a girl so you trick em into your dungeon don't you? You sick fuck!"

She felt a knife reach down and cut her bra. Her tits spilled over her face. "Fuck!" She tried to hide them with her elbows, but only managed to squeeze them together. They swayed just under her chin, almost touching the cold floor. "Jesus Christ!" She felt her shirt naturally fall lower over her head, blinding her. Then she felt the knife finally cleave what was between him as her womanhood. Her panties snapped off against her sensitive skin and she had nothing but a shirt around her face that imprisoned her.

"You are a bad girl Bonnie Crate." She heard him as she felt sweat drip off her nose. Her body was cold, but her blood was rushing to her head. To relieve the pressure she had to thrust down into the mans crotch. He saw everything. She seethed in humiliation, but refused to give in. "I'm going to punish you until you understand that."

"You're a freak!" She shouted. The man calmly set a pair of gloves on her ass as if it were a table and slipped one on, and then the other with methodical tact. "You know that?" She felt more exposed than she ever had before. Her thighs clenched to try to hide from him, but he still saw everything. She didn't even know anything about this man. "What are you going to do?" She asked, her voice more worried than she wished.

"You are an animal. And you will be trained like one. With pleasure and pain." She felt pain and yelped like a little girl. He'd spanked her. She seethed. "This is for your shoplifting." Another slap tore across her bare bottom. She felt her muscles convulse, "This is for assault," Another. She groaned and humped instinctively to reel from the pain, "Breaking." Another slap and her butt wiggled unconsciously in agony, "Entering," Another strike and she tried pulling away from him, but it only caused her to hump his leg even more. Her tits scrapped the ice cold concrete. "Illegal possession of a firearm,"

She tried the opposite and bent her knees. Her breasts swayed and her rear went as high as it could go. Her pussy was less than a foot away from his face. "Arson." He slapped her ass back down into his lap as she moaned in pain and discomfort. "Do you admit to your crimes?"

"Fuck you!" She was trembling. She had never felt so open, so vulnerable. "You don't know me!"

"I know a lot about you." He caressed the burning flesh, "Your father was a monster. Your mother did nothing to stop him. You ran away from home and had to fend for yourself. It's only natural that you didn't know right from wrong."

"Just get this over with!" She tried not to remember the past.

"Admit to your crimes." She felt his hands ready another smack.

"Fuck, fine!" She said quickly. She was surprised at herself. "I did it! I did it all!"

"Anything else?" he asked.

She didn't know why, but she volunteered, "It was two counts of Arson."

"Thank you." She felt his thumb caress her inner thigh.

She shuddered. "Oh!" She hadn't realized how her body was reacting. "S-Sicko!" She stuttered against her own hanging breasts and shirt. "Don't touch me like that!"

"You know the word to release yourself." He said as he caressed her sides, hips, and wondered around her pussy lips that gaped at him.

"Fuck!" And spend all that time in prison? She wasn't going to give up that easy. She had already come this far. But she wasn't going to like it.

Unfortunately, he seemed like an expert in getting her to like it. She felt a finger draw up and down between her legs, from the base of her rectum and down to her clit. "Oh!" She moaned as he flicked the button, "It hurts you scumbag!"

"Liar." He called her out as he massaged her between her ass and pussy and toyed with the lips below. "You're dripping like a faucet."

"T-That's not-" She stuttered. It was hyperbole, but it was becoming more true by the second. How'd he know all her special spots? In fact, he seemed to know about even more spots than she did. A finger crept between her legs from her naval to her hip and she shivered, "Oh!" And it crossed back over her ass and pressed against her wet, dripping cunt. "Damn." She cursed as her opening was softened and massaged. She was almost anxious to have something in her. She felt sweat on her spine and between her breasts, and it all trickled to the furnace her face was in, created by her stifling shirt around her neck.

"Are you a good girl?" he asked.

"Sure." She shrugged.

He slapped her pussy. "Yow!" her body shook as he gripped her sore ass, "I'm a bad girl!" She corrected herself.

"Good." His gloved hand swept a forgiving caress of her legs, "But do you want to be a good girl."

Fuck no she didn't. "Sure." He swatted her backside. "Ah!" She screamed out again. "What's the right answer?"

"The Truth."

"The Truth?" She asked angrily. "The truth is fuck you!" She felt his iron hand slap the stupid out of her, "Shit! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She was panting. Her arms were sore, her legs were sore, everything was sore but her pussy was dripping down her stomach towards her chest. "I just want to get out of prison!"

"I'll take that as progress." He said thoughtfully as his fingers played with her body. She tried not to gasp as his fingers slowly dug into her pussy. "Being bad means getting punished. But if you play nice, you will be rewarded." Two fingers dived down into her. She tried to stay silent as they pierced deep. She felt his fingers against the front wall of her pulsing cunt. He scrapped there and found a rough pad of flesh she knew very well. "Now relax, and answer truthfully."

"Oh shit!" He finger fucked her good and steady. His other hand held her cheeks apart. Her body was quickly rebelling against her and obeying his every command. "That feels pretty good." She whispered under her breath. It was an understatement. The position gave him the perfect angle.

"Are you a bad girl?"

"Yes!" His thumb teased her clit as his pace increased. Her boobs bounced back and forth. The ground was cool and relieving.

"Do you want to be a good girl?"

"No!" She spoke honestly. He fucked her strong and hard up and down, drilling her into the stone with his grip. "Mmph!" She felt herself losing control.

"Do bad girls deserve to cum?" She paused, and his pace slowed. She was about to say yes, but she knew it was the wrong answer. She whined and groaned, not wanting to respond.

"No." she whimpered. She hated how weak her answer was. She hated how weak she was. She hated how the fingers left her dripping cunt. She hated how quickly he was breaking her. But her honesty was rewarded and she felt a slow massage over her thighs and pussy. "Ohh!" She shook as her body grow more wet from her own juices.

Then she felt the man fish for something out of his pocket and squirt it out. Something cold dripped onto her rump and she gasped it flowed down like a stream and pooled around her asshole. She was panting as the gloved hand massaged the goo into her, first just on the surface, and then a brave digit pierced the dark hole to the first knuckle, slowly and lovingly.

"Why there!" It was less a question and more an exclamation. "N-Not my butt!" She felt the finger wriggle deeper, "Oh! T-Take it out! Take it out!" It didn't hurt. It felt more humiliating than anything, especially since she was still so turned on. Then she remembered what she was supposed to say, "St-" She stopped herself, "I, I mean, Get out of there!" Her cunt was sopping wet, "Keep, keep, keep fucking my pussy! Please!"

"Not until you want to be a good girl." He said. A finger flicked her clit as he fucked her bum. She writhed and cooed and grunted as he rubbed her there. He kept her in the palm of her hand. He pumped her rump and drew out more oozeing pleasure from her pussy with every small movement around her sex. The buttfucking didn't even feel good. It was just degrading that she was still so wet. It was too terrible for words knowing that her body was this out of control. "Are you ready yet?" She felt mortified. The worst part was that she loved this so much. Normal sex probably wouldn't cut it anymore. Something about anal made her clit burn even hotter, but it didn't bring her closer to coming. Her hips humped his fingers. She tried to get her clit without the fingers going deeper inside her, but he'd have none of it. She was going to fuck his fingers with her butt if she wanted any relief. In fact, he began to weasel in a second finger once she began relaxing.

"Y-" She held her breath, "No. I'm not!" She said honestly.

"I can wait." He spoke politely as he pressed down on the inner wall of her cavity with his slick fingers. He fucked her hole fast and circled her clit with two others at the same time. It felt amazing, and different from everything she had felt before. With horror she realized she was beginning to taste her own juices mixed with sweat down her body. She was drooling juice into her own mouth.

"Please. It feels so good, but I need something in me-" She begged. "In my pussy!" She specified.

"How about a compromise?" The man spoke as he forcefully finger fucked her, "If you promise to give your best effort to be a good girl, I'll promise to give you my best effort to make you cum, just like this."

"I can't!" She shouted. She felt emotional. Her chest was heaving. She'd never been so honest with anyone before. She felt sensitive about not being able to cum like this. She felt closer to the stranger now that she entrusted this information with him. "I can't cum without something in my pussy! Please!"

"If you do, do you promise to try to be a good girl?"

"Yes!" She cried out. And then she felt the pace change. She felt the fingers circle her clit mercilessly, and she felt the fingers inside her ass clench tight, pushing her harder against his lap as they fucked her. "Oh!" She was even closer now. Closer than she thought possible. "Please! Please! Please! I'll try to be a good girl! I'll try to be a good girl!" She humped his lap as he continued, "Oh my god!"

"I can keep doing this all day." His hands cast a spell on her. Her body rocked and her moans were stochastic, "Just relax and let it happen."

It was just that simple. She obeyed his commands. She felt it coming. She had one final bout of rebellion and tried to hold her breath to keep him from knowing how close she was, but then she blew it. "Ahhhh!" She clenched on him and tried in vain to close her legs as her sensitive parts were flicked and fucked into orgasm. It spread across her body like wildfire and she was scared she'd break the steel that held her. Her blood was filled with thunder and she whined and cried and sobbed as the world melted around her. He didn't stop there. He kept her going and never slowed down. Her hips humped the man as her raw body and emotions exposed themselves and the melting world caught on fire. "Shit shit shit shit!" He slapped her pussy and let her keep riding the fingers is her ass. She felt her body convulse and tighten. She screamed as she continued coming to his spanks across her rear and sex.

She was babbling something even she didn't know. Finally when her pulse had begun to die down and she could hear herself over her own explosive pleasure she heard her lips forming the words, "I wanna be a good girl. A wanna be a good girl."

"I'm glad to hear it." She felt her weak legs released from their binds and she was gently placed on the floor in a pathetic heap of sexual aftershocks. "Your next session is in one hour. You can expect this to be the norm for the next six weeks. We will see how much progress we can make in that time, but I am hopeful."

--

Bonnie Crate was a good girl now. She had just needed some help getting there. Her parole hearing went nicely and now she was a free woman, for now. There were infinite possibilities, but she had an idea of where she wanted to go. With a smile and a skip in her step she made her way to an address given to her by the warden who had been astounded by her change in character.

At the address she found a man named James. She shook his hands noticed how strong they were. "Ms. Crate. It's nice to meet you." He spoke as if he hadn't seen any part of her.

"And you." She smiled and curtsied. "I wanted to know if you have any job openings. I know I don't have experience, but it was your agency that helped me get better, and I want to help more people too!"

"I'm glad to hear it." James smiled. "It just so happens I have an opening."