Crimson Nights Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"... Sure."

Something was buzzing inside of Carliah. She couldn't tell where this excitement was coming from. Something about the pale, red-eyed woman was intriguing to her.

So, when they got to the crowd and the music kicked in and they looked at each other, they resumed their dancing right where they'd left off. Vivian's hands were on her back, caressing her at the same time as they danced to an upbeat song. Carliah had her hands on Vivian's shoulders, and she couldn't resist sliding down to her arms which were surprisingly toned.

At a point, she could barely even hear the music. All she could focus on was Vivian's hands trailing a blazing path on her back and her eyes constantly on hers.

Then, Vivian made a move that Carliah didn't expect, and then, their lips were inches apart. The dancing stopped and now they were just stepping side to side while both of them waited for the other to make a move.

Vivian showed no signs of retreating and strangely Carliah didn't feel like backing off either.

All she could really think about was how soft those lips looked. And, as Vivian leaned in and Carliah followed, she found out.

The kiss felt so different from anything she'd done with men. Okay, it wasn't like Vivian just ruined men for her with one kiss, but the difference, the contrast, was so blatant she recoiled. Whereas the kisses she'd shared in the past with every man except John (because she refused to kiss him) felt like she was being dominated, and that had a time and a place, this felt like exactly what they'd been doing moments before.

A dance. Their lips were gliding against each other. When Vivian's tongue poked out and asked for an entrance, and Carliah gave it, it didn't swarm her mouth, it entered cautiously, trying to determine how much of it was welcome and how much tongue Carliah didn't like.

Carliah felt herself smiling and Vivian grinned in response, letting one cheeky hand roam down and squeeze her ass while the other hand went to play with her breasts. They were still in public. Carliah was equal parts horny and embarrassed.

"Listen." Vivian's sultry voice emerged. "I happen to own a small room in this building. Care to come with?"

"... yeah, yeah. Sure." Carliah nodded before she could even properly think it through.

They walked into the elevator and made out the entire ride down. Vivian was getting more daring with where her hands went with every second. Somehow, that hand that had squeezed Carliah's butt was teasing above her pussy. Carliah bit her lip. She was as turned on as she'd been in a very, *very* long time.

In no time at all though, they were entering some kind of home. It was a simple place from what Carliah's currently-sucking-face eyes could see. One large bed, a small kitchen, no living room. There was even one of those new flat televisions on the wall. Vivian led her to the bed where she pushed her down and mounted her in an instant.

The pale brunette grinned down at her as Carliah moved to take her dress off, kicking her heels off at the same time.

"One question," Vivian said, "I can't quite get a read on you. Is this something you do often? No judgment, of course, I'm a verified slut around these parts."

Hearing her admit that so readily was jarring to Carliah.

"Uh... No."

"No what?"

"I don't do this often at all. I'm... I'm married." She showed off her ring and Vivian made an unimpressed look.

"In this city, that rarely stops people, dear."

"Women included?" Carliah asked.

"Hm... Fair point." The woman replied but something about her tone seemed amused. Vivian lowered herself and planted a kiss on Carliah's lips. "You should think about this. You seem a little... Nevermind."

"Okay." Weird. Carliah let the small interaction go as the two of them continued making out.

Soon, they were both naked with their clothes tossed aside and now, Carliah got a very good look at the woman's body.

It was so strange but captivating. Her skin was even whiter under her clothes, and her breasts were perky, small, but still feminine enough. Then her body molded into a decent four-pack that led down to...

Carliah couldn't stop looking at it.

"Surprised? I hope you aren't turned off."

"I hadn't seen... That before."

"Well, may I ask..." She slid down next to her ear, whispering into it. "That you refrain from casting an opinion, for now, okay?"

Carliah nodded and Vivian smiled gratefully.

"Well then, moving on." Then her lips roamed to Carliah's neck, nibbling there.

Vivian allowed her teeth to graze the area and Carliah almost moaned as ever spot the woman touched burned. Vivian kept going, her lips reaching one of Carliah's nipples and sucking on it while Carliah watched her.

She spread her legs and Vivian went for her thighs, kissing them as she traced a road to her pussy. When her tongue reached her pussy lips, Carliah finally let out a low moan as Vivian glanced up contentedly. Those eyes almost made her cum then and there.

Vivian used her tongue like a sword, fencing with Carliah's pussy until Carliah was breathing deeply, arching her back and grabbing the woman's head to pull her in deeper. Vivian acquiesced and her tongue disappeared inside of Carliah's pussy, digging in while Carliah's toes curled.

This process kept going for almost ten minutes and just when Carliah was about to orgasm, Vivian stopped.

"W-What?"

"Nope. Now..." She got on her knees, letting Carliah see that her cock was as hard as could be. "It's your turn."

Slowly, Carliah got her body under control and crawled forwards. Vivian leaned back, a motion that made her abs flex in a way that had Carliah muttering "for goodness' fucking sake".

She let her tongue out and tasted Carliah's shaft. With her hands, she toyed with the pussy underneath while she gave a few tentative licks at the tip of Vivian's shaft.

"Ohhh, nice." Vivian praised her and Carliah turned her head to lick the full length of it. Finally, she let the tip inside her mouth, wrapping her lips around the head and Vivian moaned out. "Good, good, you dirty little slut."

Carliah closed her eyes and tried to focus on the sensation. She realized that this could end up being the best sex she'll have in years. After this, she'd be going back to "why do you wear so much make-up?" John. So, she made a show.

She pushed her ass out while she licked on Vivian's cock, letting the woman have a pleasant view while she went to work.

"That's nice, but... Let's test you out." Vivian said before she grabbed the back of Carliah's head and pulled her down. Suddenly, Carliah was deepthroating the woman before she could even register it.

It only lasted a few seconds, but the rough treatment had her both pissed off and hornier than she was already.

"What the fuck?" She said, coughing a bit.

"I hope that wasn't too much for you. I'd be disappointed to know you're that... Frail."

If they'd been on a street and not on this bed, Carliah might have punched her. Instead, she flipped the woman on her back and mounted her.

"That's more like it," Vivian said as Carliah ferally lined up the woman's cock and her own pussy. She only hesitated once both parties were about to meet, and then Vivian placed her hands on Carliah's hips and thrust up.

Carliah gave something that was between a moan and a scream.

"Shit!"

"Ohhh, my goodness." Vivian let out. "You're tight. Tighter than I thought you'd be."

Carliah took a moment and then started riding. Just like when she'd been dancing before, she swung her hips in circles, a motion Vivian clearly appreciated beneath her.

Maybe it was the passion that was present now that was missing whenever Carliah did this with John, but she swore Vivian was reaching parts of her John never touched.

Vivian's hands massaged Carliah's breasts as the woman bounced a little, Vivian's dick went in and out of her easily.

"Good, good, keep it up." Vivian encouraged her from below, and Carliah silenced her with a kiss, bending down to do so without stopping her hips.

They french kissed some more at the same time as Carliah rode Vivian's cock. It was hypnotizing, how Vivian looked at her like she was worth a million royals and like she belonged under her heel at the same time.

"I'm... Goodness." Carliah moaned, stopping the make-out temporarily. "I'm getting close."

"Let me know when you're there," Vivian instructed and Carliah nodded. Vivian was intensely focused on her.

Carliah put just a bit more effort into her riding and the wave of an orgasm was making itself known. She had precious seconds left to go before she would cum on top of Vivian.

"Closer?"

"I'm... FUCK!" Carliah moaned. "I'm CU-"

Her sentence wasn't allowed to finish.

Vivian leaned up from where she'd been resting, wrapped her arms around Carliah's body, and bit down on Carliah's neck. Only, this time her teeth pierced Carliah's skin just as she came.

Pain and pleasure exploded in Carliah's body as she looked at Vivian, paralyzed.

Vivian was drinking blood from her neck while Carliah's body shook with an orgasm.

"W... What..."

And then, Carliah passed out.

--

She woke up the next day, naked in a strange home. The memories of the previous night came like a tsunami and she quickly checked her neck, finding that yes, there were two puncture wounds there that had healed overnight.

"She... She was a..."

A note was on the table next to her.

"I drained you a little, so drink some water and you'll be fine. I don't usually go that fast, but I had somewhere to be in the morning. Sorry. There's a driver outside who I've told to give you a ride back to wherever you live. I hope you had as much fun as I did."

- Vivian.

Carliah blinked.

She'd just encountered and fucked a vampire.

12