Crimson Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Matt, your wife has embezzled over five million dollars from the charity she works for. She did this over seven years from what they can gather from the records."

Matt looked at his wife and said, "Linda, tell me this isn't true." It looked like it surprised him, and I could hear the shock in his voice.

Linda put her head in her hands and started crying, not saying a word.

"Oh my God, Linda, it's true?" Matt said, almost pleading with her to tell him it wasn't.

Behind tears, Linda responded, "I'm sorry, honey. It started small. I didn't think anyone would notice. Over time, I just kept moving the money around and into an account only I had access to. Once I started, I couldn't stop."

"Linda, you told me the extra money came from bonuses they paid you." Matt interrupted. "I can't believe this. Is that where the money for the boat came from?"

"Yes, I'm sorry. Please forgive me." She begged, choking back her tears.

Matt put his hand on Linda's shoulder and thought for a moment. I stood back and watched the scene play out in front of me. After about a minute of listening to Linda cry, Matt spoke up, "What happens now, Captain?"

"Well, Matt, that's up to you and Linda." He said, looking up at me for a moment before continuing. "If I follow the law, I have you two arrested and booked into jail."

"But Captain, I knew nothing about this." Matt interrupted.

"Matt, you can have your lawyer try to prove that in court." The Captain replied. "The District Attorney will want to prosecute both of you. He is planning on running for Mayor in two years and will see this to prove he's both tough on crime and holds law enforcement accountable for their actions. You benefited from the money. You have a new boat and just bought a condo close to the beach, did you not? And Matt, no one makes five million in bonuses from a charity. You should have known that."

Matt lowered his head and said in a low voice, "I just took her word for it. This doesn't look good."

The Captain let them sit for a few minutes to stew before he continued, "As soon as this leaves my office, I can't do anything to stop it. You will be at the mercy of a power-hungry District Attorney and the criminal justice system. Before that happens, I may have a way out of this for you."

He stopped there. He sat quietly while what he said slowly sunk in. It was obvious he's done this before, probably many times. First, Matt looked up, then Linda a few moments later. They looked at each other, then Matt asked, "What are you talking about? What can we do to make up for this?"

"It's not so much making up for it as it's avoiding prosecution." The Steven explained. "You can keep your job, Matt, but I'm afraid Linda isn't welcome back at hers. You two have three lovely kids. I can make it so they will not have to see their parents behind bars. It would be a shame if they had to grow up without both of you. They're all under ten years old, right?"

Linda finished crying and payed close attention to Steven. Matt looked hesitant, but also listened closely.

"I will make this offer only once, and you two will have to decide before you leave the office." Steven informed them. "I am associated with an organization that employs women for pleasure."

I like the way he said employed. It softened the blow a bit.

"Linda, if you agree, you will submit yourself to the organization. They will train you to be obedient to its members and spend your time servicing them. Look at this as your penance for stealing from others that needed that money. It may not sound like something you would normally consider, but prison would be much worse."

"What is this, like an escort service?" Matt asked. "Your organization will pimp out Linda to your members for sex? How can you ask that?"

"Easily, Matt." Steven answered. "She guilty. There is no reality where Linda beats this. I've looked at the proof and it's solid. Even if she plead guilty and pleaded to the court for leniency, I see nothing less than ten to fifteen years. She stole five million, Matt. That's a felony. Her life, as you two know it would be over. You will be married to a felon, so even if you beat this, you're off the force. No law enforcement agency would touch you."

"They will lock you two up, your kids given to relatives, and your lives essentially over." Steven was pouring it on thick. Hell, I would have taken the deal. This must scare the crap out of them.

"Or you walk out of here." Now Steven was giving them the sugar. "Linda just has to agree to submit to the organization. There are plenty of other women involved. And yes, all of them have done something wrong, either criminally or financially. Linda will work for however long the leadership deems is appropriate, then you two are free to resume your lives."

"Matt, you will keep your job as if nothing happened." Steven continued to sell it. "I know for a fact, as part of her connection to the club, Linda will have a job. She will get paid for her work there, but not for her work servicing members sexually. That is part of her punishment."

They sat for a moment looking at each other before Linda asked, "If I agree, what happens next?"

"You will immediately enter training." Steven explained. "This normally lasts three weeks, but may last longer if you don't cooperate. While in training, you will learn about the organization and what your new life with be. After training, you will return home to your husband, but you will answer to someone in the organization that will arrange your schedule. You will be available to the organization whenever they want you. Your life will not belong to you as you know it now."

"What happens to Matt?" Linda asked. At least she wasn't only concerned with herself. "I want to make sure this doesn't affect his career."

"I'll talk with Matt about that once you accept." Steven replied. "If you don't, both of you will leave my office in cuffs."

Matt turned around and looked at me for the first time since sitting down. "Is that why Detective Greene is here?"

Steven looked up at me and smiled. Matt and Linda didn't see it since they were both looking at me. "You could say that." Steven answered.

Linda looked at her husband and said, "I'm sorry for putting you in this situation, Matt. I have to do what I can to protect us, you, and the kids. I hope you still love me after all of this is over."

She put her head down and looked like she was praying for a minute. Then she looked up at Steven and said, "I agree. I'll, what did you call it? Submit? I'll submit to your organization. It has to be better than knowing I took my children's parents away from them and put Matt in prison."

Linda paused for a moment before confirming one last time with a sigh, "I'll do it." The way she said those three words had a sense of finality. She appeared to understand that her life as she knew it was over. She was entering into a new reality, one that I was certain she was not prepared for.

"I'm glad to hear that, Linda." Steven said, sounding like he had her best interests in mind. "The next part is to see if you're serious about this. I want you to stand up, stand in between the two seats, and undress."

Linda paused and looked shocked. Matt asked, "Is this necessary? She said she agrees."

"Matt, this is up to Linda." Steven warned him. "Linda has accepted the terms and has to show me she is serious. Undressing is the least of what she will do, but it is an excellent test to see where her head is. If she can't do something as simple as this, she has no chance of working for the organization."

That actually sounded like it made sense, and I'm sure some of it was true. I also had a good idea that Steven just wanted to see her. He didn't let on, but she would answer to him once her training was complete. She was married to one of his officers, so it was almost guaranteed that Linda would be assigned to him.

"Do I have to do it in front of Detective Greene?" She asked, glancing back at me.

"Linda, you seem to think you will have a say in what you do." Steven replied. "You have no say in anything from here on out, unless you want to walk out of here in cuffs. Now, stand up and undress, please."

Steven wasn't getting too rough with her yet, and he even said please. It worked, and Linda stood up and took off her blouse. Matt was in his late thirties, but his wife was younger. She was only thirty, and I could still see the young woman she once was. Even after three kids, she was in good shape.

I'm sure Linda was never mistaken for a model. She stood 5'4 inches tall. She was solidly in the 'girl next door' camp. She had brunette hair that came down to her shoulders, and her face had a grouping of freckles around her nose. She wore glasses that highlighted her hazel eyes. As she took off her blouse and exposed her bra, I walked forward and stood by Steven's desk. I wanted to have a good look.

Linda saw me when I took up a new position and looked embarrassed. She blushed slightly, but continued her slow undressing. She wore a pair of dress pants. Once her one-inch heels were off, she unbuckled and pulled them down, removing them and placing them in the empty seat. Without pausing, she hooked her fingers in her panties and dropped them to the floor, stepping out of them. She crouched down, picked them up, and placed them on top of her pants.

Her bra was the last to come off. She unhooked it and let it slide forward down her arms. She placed it on the chair, then straightened up and put her hands in front of her vagina. That would not work, and no sooner had I thought that Steven said, "Put your hands behind your back, Linda."

She paused, then slowly complied. I watched Matt. He looked stunned. He watched his wife undress in front of two other men without saying a word or making a move. Once she was naked, he hung his head and looked embarrassed. Linda also hung her head in defeat.

Linda had a nice body. Her breasts were a large C cup, but on her compact frame, they appeared much larger. Her stretch marks from her kids were clear, but didn't take away from her beauty. Her hips were wide, and she had a larger ass. It wasn't enormous, but again, on her slight frame, it looked bigger. Her large thighs gave way to solid calves and small but wide feet. She carried a little weight around her midsection, but her stomach was mostly flat except for a little loose skin from her pregnancies. Like I said, not a model, but an attractive woman none the less.

"If you'll excuse me for a moment, Matt, Detective Greene and I will take Linda in the next room." Steven explained. "My next conversation with you I want to have in private. James, grab her clothes and follow me."

We both walked through the door on the side of his office and into the locker room. Linda was behind Steven and I was behind her. He walked her through to the lounge and told her to stand in the middle of the room. Steven grabbed wrist cuffs from the closet and secured Linda to the ceiling pole that held Jordan a couple of hours ago. He placed a gag in her mouth, and we walked back to his office.

When we entered, Matt asked, "What did you do to Linda?"

"We just made her comfortable while we talk in private." Steven reassured him. I'm sure she wasn't comfortable, but it would be the easiest time she would spend for a while.

"Now, I will make an offer to you, Matt." Steven announced. I took a seat next to Matt and Steven, sat down behind his desk, and continued. "I want to offer you a position in the organization your wife just submitted herself to."

This was unexpected. I thought he would do what Reggie did to all the other husbands, so I sat up and paid closer attention.

"If you accept, you'll get access to all the other women who are part of the organization. I am making you this offer because we can use your position in missing persons. Men pay $10 million to join this organization and pay $1 million per month to remain. You won't have to pay a dime because you'll shield the organization from police scrutiny, and for any women who are missing. Don't worry, we don't kill them. There may come times in their service that they're out of contact, and we don't want family members getting too anxious."

"So, you want me to do your dirty work, and I only get women?" Matt asked. "If I'm dirty, shouldn't I get paid more?"

Steven smiled and said, "That's what I was waiting for. Now we can have an honest conversation. I just had to make sure you were open to it. Matt, your wife fucked up. There's no way around it. I believe you knew nothing. That being said, I was truthful when I said the District Attorney would try both of you and probably win."

"This is what I propose." Steven offered. "You join and work for us. You keep your position on the police force. They have allowed me to pay you an additional $25 thousand per month for your services. You will have access to the women like any other member. You can request a woman, and if she's available, she will be delivered to you to do as you wish. Within reason, of course."

"What if I decline?" Matt asked.

"Nothing. You go on and do your job. Your wife has agreed to submit herself, so that will still happen. Any mention of this will cause both of you to be arrested and brought up on charges for your wife's embezzlement. This paperwork will remain for the duration of her service. It will only disappear once she's released."

"That would be a waste, Matt." Steven reasoned with him. "Your wife made this mess, and she will spend the next however many years fucking other men. I know you love her, but she has this coming. You don't have to sit by idly and watch. Turn this into a positive, take the offer, and make some money. You don't have to access the women. I'm just saying you have the option. Do you want to forgo that and just take the money?"

"How can I answer that?" Matt replied. "I know my wife, but who are the other women? Are they prostitutes or call girls? I have no interest in that."

Steven picked up his phone and said, "Send her in."

A moment later his door opened and in stepped Jordan. "I assume you know Lieutenant Taylor?" Steven asked Matt.

"Yes, I've talked with her occasionally. Nice to see you Lieutenant."

Before Jordan could answer, Steven said, "Waiting."

Jordan went into action. She stripped out of her dress uniform for the second time today in front of us. I watched Matt. His eyes widened and his mouth fell open. He sat stunned, watching Jordan undress until she was naked and in the waiting position; legs spread, arms behind her, and head straight.

"I don't believe the Lieutenant is a prostitute Matt, what do you think, James?" He asked me.

"Absolutely not." I answered, smiling at Jordan. She either didn't see me or just didn't react. She remained with her eyes forward.

"Jordan, suck Matt's cock."

Jordan went down on her knees in front of Matt. Without looking up, she spread his legs, scooted in between, and reached for his belt. It took her a few moments, but she undid it, unbuckled his pants and slid them down his legs. She reached forward, grabbed his boxers, and slid them down as well. Matt didn't look like he minded. He raised his hips off the chair to make it easier for Jordan to get his pants and boxers down.

.

Once she had his cock exposed, she went to work. She grabbed his six-inch cock, which was erect before she touched it, and put it up to her lips. Using her tongue, she licked down one side, up the other, and down again to lick around his balls. When she licked back up his shaft, she put it in her mouth and pushed down until her lips were against his balls. I could see his cock enter throat as she made short, quick motions with her head. She pulled back slightly, then pushed forward. She repeated this, rubbing him in her throat.

When she pulled back, she tensed her throat and pulled his cock. I did not know how she was breathing, but it was having quite the effect on Matt. After a few minutes, Matt threw his head back and tensed. Jordan stopped her motion and pushed in, remaining in that position. After another minute, Jordan leaned back slightly, but kept Matt's cock in her mouth. She put her hands behind her, spread her legs, and rested her head on his stomach.

With Matt's cock still in Jordan's mouth, Steven asked, "How was that, Matt?"

Matt looked down at Jordan, then up to Steven and answered, "Incredible. Linda did nothing like that. You are one hell of a salesman. If I accept, can I get Jordan to do that any time I want?"

"Not exactly." Steven explained. "You can request her, and if I approve it, she will be yours for an agreed-upon amount of time. That goes for any of the women that the organization controls."

Matt looked down at Jordan and asked, "Why does she just sit there with my dick in her mouth?"

"Our women may not take a cock out of their mouth without permission." Steven explained. "She will sit like that for hours if you don't tell her she can remove it. They will train your wife to do the same, and she will do that for whoever she's with. I need to make sure you are on board with that. The last thing I need is for you to play some white knight and start shooting men that your wife services."

Matt thought about it for a moment, then answered, "I may not like it, but I'll learn to live with it. Like you said, this was her doing. At least it's better than prison. The kids still have their mother, and if Linda accepts it, so will I."

"Then we have one more test." Steven informed Matt. "You are a special case. As an officer, I need to know your mind is in the right place. Normally, husbands are not afforded membership or the opportunities you have. They must suffer knowing that the organization uses their wives, and that is their punishment. I need to know you can handle your wife in those situations."

"What I want you to do is have your wife suck off James. Then James will fuck your wife in front of you. I will watch your reaction. If I sense any hostility from you, our deal is off. You say you'll learn to live with it. I need to know you can live with it before you leave this office. The wife you get back will not resemble the one you walked in here with. You need to know that."

While we were talking, Matt must have gotten hard again, because Jordan began sucking his cock. This time she wasn't deep throating him, but slowly sucking and stroking him. Before he could get too far into it, Steven said, "Waiting."

Jordan stood up, moved between the chairs, and assumed the waiting position. Steven told us, including Jordan, to follow him. He led us throughout to the lounge where Linda was still bound to the pole, her arms above her head. The gag in her mouth caused her to drool down her breasts and stomach, and a small pool formed at her feet. She saw us walk in, and when she saw another naked woman with us, her eyes grew wide.

Steven turned Matt around so Linda couldn't hear what he was saying. He instructed Matt to unhook Linda and instruct her to suck me off. Matt was also to instruct Linda to fuck me when Steven motioned to him. I took a seat in one recliner and waited. Matt walked over and unhooked Linda's wrists from the bar, then took off her gag. She moved her arms around to get feeling back in them and stretched her jaw, which must have been sore.

Matt addressed his wife. "Linda, I want you to get down on your knees in front of James and suck his dick."

Linda looked at her husband with a look of horror. She almost said something, then looked at Steven and thought better. She walked over and slowly dropped to her knees. She looked up at me, almost pleading for me to stop her. Rescue did not come, so she reached forward and undid my pants. When she had my zipper down, she reached in and felt around for my cock. Once it was free, she looked at it closely and blushed. Her face turned red, and she lowered her eyes.