Crimson Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she raised her head, I could see tears run down her face. She pulled herself together, leaned forward, and put my hardening cock in her mouth. She stroked me slowly, pushing down a few inches. She pushed her head in, then pulled back, and tried to stroke me with her hand, but she wasn't coordinated. She must not do this often. No wonder Jordan had such an impact on Matt.

After living through Linda's uncoordinated blowjob for a few minutes, Steven motioned to Matt. He walked over to us and said, "Linda, I want you to stand up and bend over the other recliner. James will fuck you now."

Linda leaned back and released my dick. She started crying, but stood up and did as her husband instructed. Her face showed devastation. The man she loved, the man she thought would protect her, just betrayed her. He was playing a part in delivering her to her fate. I have to give her credit, though; she never hesitated. With tears running down her face, she bent over the recliner and spread her legs. Her body was heaving up and down from crying, but she tried to remain as quiet as she could.

I walked over behind her and put my hand on her vagina. If she shaved, she hadn't done it in a while. She had a healthy amount of brunette hair on her vagina and her ass. It wasn't like an overgrown forest, but it was nowhere near groomed. I rubbed her clit and occasionally pushed a finger inside to test her wetness. After a couple of minutes, I thought she was wet enough to begin.

I placed my cock against her opening and slowly pushed in. As I did, I thought about what I was doing. I had been so caught up in what was happening I never questioned my participation. I hadn't had sex in a long time. I paid a few prostitutes for an evening occasionally, but hadn't done that in the last couple of years. I got myself off when I needed it. Getting drunk and seeing my wife was my only motivation over that time.

As I pushed forward and entered Linda, I could feel her tense and she gasped. Lost in my thoughts, I became extremely stimulated and felt every inch I pushed in. Linda may not the most beautiful woman I've seen, but her vagina made up for it. Even after three kids, she was tight. Her size and the fact my cock was larger than her husband's probably had something to do with it. As I pushed in the last few inches, Linda's breath left her with a high-pitched moan.

I put my hands on her waist and pulled back until I was almost out of her, then pushed in slowly again. Her large hips gave me the perfect grip to pull her back to me as I pushed. I had to crouch down to get even with her vagina because of her small size, so I pushed in at an upward angle, almost lifting her off her feet. She had a death grip on the back of the recliner and used that for stability when I pushed and lifted.

My rhythm became faster, pulling back and driving in. Her breathing quickened, and she worked with me. I could feel her push back just as hard as I was pulling her. Suddenly, I saw Matt walk in front of her with Jordan. When he was directly in Linda's field of view, Jordan dropped to her knees, took out Matt's cock, and started sucking him. Linda and Matt watched each other and couldn't take their eyes off of what they saw.

I felt Linda's hand reach back and start rubbing her clit. She was getting into this. Her rhythm picked up, fucking me faster, forcing me to increase my pace. I watched as Matt grabbed Jordan's hair and started driving her head into him, forcing his cock into her mouth roughly. When he did this, Jordan put her hands behind her and let Matt take over. He started pounding her violently, slamming her head forward and pulling her hair back. He was face fucking her. There is no other way to describe it.

When Linda saw this, she erupted. Her head flew back and she almost yelled. Her body tensed and she pushed back hard into me. I tried to pull back a bit, not wanting to cum inside of her, but she was determined. As I pulled back, she followed, not letting me get my dick out.

"Just fuck me James." She yelled back. "I can't have any more kids. My tubes are tied. Give it to me."

Holy crap. I wasn't expecting that. Let's see what she's made of. I pushed back in hard and slapped her ass. She moaned. I did it again, and she said, "Yes, beat my ass."

That did it for Matt. He pushed Jordan's head in one last time and held it there. As he emptied his load down her throat, I continued drilling his wife. Between smacking her ass, I reached up and used her hair for leverage. I grabbed a handful and pulled back, lifting her head up. I felt another wave of orgasm rip through Linda. I had a bit more to go, so I continued to work.

As I neared the end, I thought about it. There was no way I was cumming in Linda before I did it in Brenda. Right before I felt myself go, I pulled her hair hard, popped my dick out, and turned her around. I forced her to her knees and shoved my dick into her mouth. She took it in like she was starving. Her hand stayed on her clit, rubbing it furiously. I immediately started emptying my balls in her mouth, and she took all of it. When she felt my cum hit the back of her throat, she had another orgasm.

Finishing, I pulled my dick out and put it back in my pants. Linda stayed on her knees and tried to catch her breath. Matt had his pants back on and Jordan stood there in the waiting position.

"Well damn, that was the hottest thing I've seen in a long time." Steven announced. "How did that feel, Matt? Did you have a problem watching your wife get pounded in front of you?"

"I didn't know how I felt at first, I'll be honest." Matt answered. "As Linda got into it, my reservations disappeared. I never knew she liked it rough. We were always a vanilla sex couple. Hell, I didn't know what came over me with Jordan, and I've never been that aggressive. I just couldn't help it."

Once Matt gathered himself, he asked, "What happens now?"

"We're finished here." Steven explained. "I'll give you time off to arrange for your kids. You won't see your wife for at least three weeks, so make any allowances you need to. I'll talk with you later and fill you in on everything. The name of our organization is Crimson. Welcome to the club, Matt."

Matt bent down and hugged his wife, and she hugged him back. He kissed her and told her he loved her and always will, then stood back up. Steven dismissed him and Jordan. Linda was still on her knees naked, looking hesitant. Steven waited until Matt and Jordan were both out of the room, then turned his attention to her.

"Linda, stand your ass up." Steven said, all pretenses of politeness gone. "Your new life starts now. James will escort you to where you will spend the next three weeks. You will follow his instructions. If you cause any problems, you will be punished. Is that clear?"

Linda answered, "Yes."

"That's yes, sir." Steven said, stepping forward and grabbing her arm. He pulled her to the recliner and over his knee. When he had her in position, he started spanking her. This was not an introduction spanking, but one meant to hurt. She started kicking and screaming, trying to block his blows and pull away from him. It was no use; he had her locked into place.

After a minute of brutally beating her ass, he stood her up. She was crying and rubbing her eyes. "When you answer, it is 'yes sir,' or 'no sir.' Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir." She yelled back behind tears.

"Now, get dressed." She practically jumped and stumbled over to her clothes. Swift and harsh punishments, indeed. That surprised me a bit in the suddenness and severity of the spanking. Her ass was an angry shade of red when Steven finished. I'm sure it hurt more when she put her pants back on.

Watching Linda dress, Steven instructed me to take her to the casino where my next meeting was. I was to deliver her to Thomas Kinkaid and then continue my orientation to Crimson. He also told me my promotion ceremony would be tomorrow afternoon at the precinct. It's customary for the captain to hold a ceremony when they advance someone to the rank of lieutenant. It's optional for lower ranks, but they do so often.

Before I left, Steven took me aside and said, "I will admit that my impression of you has been as a lazy, drunk, screw-up." Steven replied. "After talking with you, I can see there is more to you. That doesn't mean that I think you're a great person. I think you have more of a chance of fucking up your new position in Crimson than you do succeeding. Your life is still a mess."

"It's not like your family is picture perfect, Steven." I replied. "You're just as screwed up."

"Yes, my family is a mess." Steven admitted. "I'm aware my wife fucks other men. She knows what I do and accepts it because of the benefits. Having affairs is a way she exacts some revenge for me fucking other women. She is politically connected and that benefits me. My position with the department gives her clout that she normally wouldn't have, and that benefits her. We still love each other, at least I love her, but it's mostly the benefits that keep us together. My daughters, well, that results from me not spending the time I should have when they were younger. I take responsibility for that failing."

"You are correct when you say I'm just as screwed up." Steven continued. "That's why I think we can work together. We both understand each other now, and we can build a relationship based on mutual respect. So long as you don't infringe on my position in the department or in Crimson, you won't have to worry about me coming after you. I can see you becoming an ally, and I hope you one day view me the same. In the world you're stepping into, you can't survive if you go it alone. That's why Reggie tapped you to watch his back."

"Just don't make the mistake of trusting everyone." Steven warned me. "In fact, trust no one except the people who have proven themselves, but still monitor them. You are now in a world of politics and backstabbing. Men will kill to inherit your job in Crimson, hoping to take Reggie's position. The power Reggie wields over people's lives cannot be overstated. You now possess that power, and I know you don't fully understand it."

"I don't care about that." I repeated. "I'm just here to take care of Brenda and her daughter."

"Stop saying that, James." Steven urged me. "I know you don't care, but you have to. Everyone will know who you are now. You can't bury yourself in a bottle to hide from this. Embrace it, but don't lose yourself. To protect Brenda and her daughter, you will have to do things you never would have before. Just like fucking Lieutenant Connor's wife. I'm sure you're conflicted. You love Brenda, but you fucked another woman today because you had to."

"Well, I enjoyed it, but you're correct." I admitted. "That came as a surprise, but I can see the reasoning behind it."

"Ok, enough talk. You need to get to the casino." Steven said, then looking at Linda and addressed her. "You will listen to Detective Greene and follow his instructions. If you cause too much trouble, the deal is off and I'll arrest you and your husband."

Linda answered, "No sir, I won't cause any trouble."

I led Linda out of the precinct and put her in the backseat of my car. It was unmarked, but the back doors still locked from the outside, so she was stuck. I didn't see the need to handcuff her and told her to get comfortable. An hour and a half later, we pulled up to the casino and the next part of my day began.