Crimson Reborn Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,471 Followers

The other.

The thought jarred her out of her revelry. Helen slid out of her step-son's arms, leaving him standing with a half erect cock covered in her pussy juice. She grabbed hold of his hand and pulled him, getting him to follow by wiggling her plump ass. They walked the short distance down the hall and stopped in front of Aly's door. Helen opened it to reveal the girl on her bed with a dildo shoved in her bald pussy. "Mom! Something...something is wrong. There's something in the house making us...oh god, why are you naked? Holy fuck, Nick?!"

Helen stepped into the room, letting Nick follow. His cock rose at the sight of his step sister's naked bottom half. Helen was pleased to see that Aly's tits were growing, straining to get out of her shirt. They already seemed to be leaking milk as well, going by the wet stains near the nipple. "It's ok, Aly. You just have to give in. Look at your brother. He's such a good fuck now."

"Oh my...gaaaawwd," Aly moaned as the smell of him hit her. Her abs clenched and she bent in spasm as her pussy clenched on the small, fake cock pushed inside of her. "No, Nick, what the fuck are you doing. This is insane. There's something wrong with us! We need to get some..."

Helen stepped over between Aly's legs, keeping them spread. She brought over Nick and took his cock in her hands feeling its throbbing power. "You know you want this, Aly," she said. "You've been a little slut from the second you had tits, isn't that right? You've wanted to fuck Nick for years, haven't you. And Nick's dad too just because you're the kind of filthy little cock whore who wants to have fucked a daddy. Well, you'll get to later, I promise, but first. Play with your brother." She let Nick's cock drop from her hand and it slapped down on Aly's pussy. "Tell him."

Aly's eyes were the size of dinner plates as she looked at the thick cock oozing onto her stomach. Helen saw the resistance fade from her daughter and the corruption take hold completely. Aly pulled up her shirt and let her fat tits free. "Fuck me with that fat dick, brother," she said with a fiendish smirk.

Nick obliged, positioning himself at her entrance and shoving in with one quick motion.

Helen looked on proudly as her stepson fucked her daughter. Somewhat remorsefully, she went to the door. Malcolm will be home soon. Then we'll all have dinner together. As a family.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,471 Followers
12