Crimson Reborn Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice whirled around sloshing the bottle in a wide arc that splattered on the countertops. She giggled, a high pitched wild noise that unsettled Oliver. "Sorry, did I wake you? I..had to come home. I got fired. Well, not fired, but essentially, yeah, fired. So I thought that I would come home, have a drink, or maybe a few drinks, and then...then I don't know."

"Oh, Alice, that sucks," Oliver said. He wanted to be compassionate, but his now out of work roommate was wasting his booze and probably wouldn't be able to make rent. "Can I do anything for you?"

The wild look in Alice's eyes went cold and her manic grin turned into a uneasy smirk. "Have a drink with me?"

"It's a bit early," Oliver said. "And I gotta work later." For the briefest moment, Oliver thought that the person standing in front of him wasn't his old friend at all, but some other creature. A creature that meant him great harm, but was impossibly beautiful. The feeling faded and it was once more just plain old Alice standing there in her ill fitted top half smiling at him. "Actually, go on then. Hair of the dog and all."

She turned back to the counter and the room went silent except for the clink of ice and the slosh of pouring liquor and fizzing soda. When she turned back, she offered the drink, "Jack and Coke, your favorite right?"

Oliver took the drink. "Sure, I guess. Not sure I have a favorite, but..." The glass felt strange in his hand, heavier than it should. He raised it to his lips and sniffed, catching the faint whiff of something other than alcohol. He sipped and tasted something warm and...soft. A shiver went through him and he snapped from the reverie to see Alice staring at him with a furrowed brow, her own drink clasp in both hands before her. "...But I suppose if I did, then this would be it." He grinned and took a larger gulp, the strange taste absent. "Come on, let's watch some reruns or something. Er, unless you want to talk about what happened?"

Alice whisked by him, "No, maybe later. Getting my mind off it seems like the right thing to do." She sat on the couch and patted the space beside her.

Oliver took the spot and went about getting the television working. Quick enough, he had an old cartoon filling the silence. All the while, Alice had not taken a sip of her drink. Oliver found it curious, but figured she'd rather wanted the company than the booze. Wasn't the first time she'd done something manipulative just to get him out of his room. He picked up his own drink and took another swig. That strange taste overwhelmed him again, but vanished before he could pin down exactly what it was. He took another drink and another, gulping down the cocktail in only a few minutes while Alice watched. He even licked the dribble that ran out of the corner of his lips, but the taste vanished each time he almost had it. Stranger still, the normal deadening that came with the first drink hadn't set in. Quite the opposite. Oliver's limbs felt restless and his stomach fluttered. Most troublesome was the tingling sensation taking over his crotch. I'm fucking horny, he realized.

"Another?" Alice asked, ready to hop up and run to the kitchen to get him a refill.

His mouth had halfway formed the word "yes" before he caught himself. "No, one is enough for now, I think." He crossed his arms, trying to suppress how restless he felt, and sat back on the couch. Alice frowned, but settled herself once more and turned her attention to the television, apparently not too bothered by seeing him chug down a full drink in minutes. Oliver watched her out of the corner of his eye. She looked at her own drink periodically, even going so far as to move her hand as if to take it, but never went any further.

In fact, Oliver found himself watching more of Alice than just the nervous twitch of her hand. He saw the curve of her neck, the rise and fall of her chest with each breath, and the slight pout of her lower lip. They were close enough together so that he could feel the heat of her body and even started to smell the scent of her skin. Oliver had always known he could have her if he'd only asked, but until that moment he'd never even considered the possibility of wanting her. She was a woman, but a plain one, he decided, though his cock didn't seem to care. He could feel himself staying partially hard and worried that the friction of his shorts would be enough to progress the situation. It would certainly be harder to deny Alice if she caught him fully erect while sitting beside her. He tried to put it out of his mind.

They sat in silence for a little while, but Oliver grew more and more uncomfortable. Despite his best efforts, he found himself picturing Alice bent over the couch, her ass stuck up in the air waiting for him to enter her. He considered sneaking off to his room to masturbate and put the matter to rest, but he also didn't want to leave. Perhaps the alcohol had finally done something because between thoughts of rough fucking his head swirled as though he might faint. He wanted another drink. And why had Alice still not touched hers. Would she freak if he just snatched it from the end table and guzzled it down? Or what if he just whipped out his cock and started jerking off beside her? She'd help, of course. It wouldn't take more than three strokes before her tongue replaced his hand. And it would take three more before he filled her mouth with his cum.

Oliver slapped himself, hard. He did it so suddenly that Alice yelped. The racing thoughts dissipated and he tried to focus on the sting in his cheek to keep them from coming back. "Sorry, heads a little swimmy," Oliver said, not looking at Alice. If he looked, then he'd think of fucking her again. "I'm gonna go splash some water on my face or something."

He heard her start to say something, but his hand waved her off as he lurched to his feet and went to the hallway bathroom. He shut the door, turned on the faucet, and looked in the mirror. He looked different. Oliver had seen his face every day of his life, so far as he knew, and the man looking back at him from the mirror was not the face he had seen every other day. It was similar, nearly identical, and if pressed he wouldn't have been able to say what was different, but Oliver knew the reflection was not him. He heard Alice padding toward the door as he lowered his mouth to the faucet and began to drink. He was maddeningly thirsty and his skin was scorching hot, but the water only seemed to make it worse. He started coughing as he heard a knock at the door.

"Oliver! You...you're not supposed to resist it, I think. You have to want it. I don't know what will happen if you don't..." her voice faltered. She sounded frightened and yet eager.

Oliver shut off the water and wiped his face. The man in the mirror remained, stubborn and menacing. "Did you fucking drug me?" he whispered. His hand grabbed hold of the door and yanked, not bothering to turn the knob. The door-jam splintered as it swung open, his own strength surprising him. Alice staggered back away from him as he loomed into the hallway. "Christ, Alice, what did you do to me? Acid? Shit, I just ripped a door open, something worse?" He was angry, but he was still fucking horny. Oliver became aware that his cock was rock hard, but blamed it on whatever she'd given him. "Is this what you wanted? To drug me and get me to fuck you? Are you that fucking desperate?"

"No! No, you don't understand. It's not a drug...not really," she pleaded with him. "It's this!" She pulled a small vial from her pocket. It was three quarters full of a red liquid. "I put some in our drinks, but then I got scared. I didn't want to take mine before...I don't know really."

"What the fuck is that? What the fuck is it supposed to do?"

"It supposed to make us better," she said, the wild look returning to her eyes. "But you have to let it. You have to give away the part of you that doesn't want it, I think. You're changing, I can already see it. Just stop resisting and want this."

Oliver took a deep breath. Concentrating, he could feel something inside of himself that shouldn't be there, a poison invading his senses and warping his mind. It was coercing him, telling him all the wretched things he could do if he gave himself over to it. To Her, whoever She was. Oliver took another breath and sent back a message. "No," he said. Immediately he felt worse, weak and nauseous. Across the room, Alice looked horrified. "Alice, listen to me. I forgive you, but whatever that is, it's wrong. I don't know if its evil, but it's not...good. Its corrupting me. I can feel it and it'll do the same thing to you. Throw it away."

Alice's face went slack. "Even with this in you, you still reject me. The gift of a goddess and I'm still not lovable. Fine. Then I'll become something you can't fucking resist."

The cork came out of the vial with a comical plunk. Part of Oliver wanted to lunge across the room and stop her, but the other part wanted to see what would happen. Alice brought the vial to her lips and drank it in one long gulp, her tongue swirling around the rim to get the residual drops. With it all gone, she held the vial out in front of her and laughed, nervously. Moments passed and Oliver counted the thuds of his heart as they waited. Then, with a groan, Alice dropped to her knees. Oliver made no move to help her, horror keeping him rooted in place. The groan subsided and Alice looked up at him with a predatory sneer.

Blooms of red appeared on her skin as he arched her back away from Oliver, thrusting out her breasts. She mewled as she pulled her shirt up, revealing more of the hot red appearing on her pale stomach. "Oh, Oliver, it feels so goooood," she hissed as she unclasped her bra and let it fall away. Oliver's hand moved to his cock despite his concern and fear. Alice's new coloring spread over her small tits, growing darker around the nipples. It continued up her neck and across her face, turning her from an innocent country girl into a crimson colored demon. Her lips darkened to near black as her plain hair grew thicker and turned the color of pitch. Alice's hands moved up to cup her breasts, thumbs flicking across the dark nipples. Her eyes fluttered and lost their tired brown color and becoming solidly black. "You got something for me yet? That cock of yours probably won't be enough, you know. Give in already Oliver, really. Oh, I can smell your cum just waiting. You're going to make a mess." She giggled, and Oliver came in his shorts with a frustrated grunt.

Alice stood, but did not move to him. Instead, she finished undressing, taking off her panties as she wriggled her small, tight ass at Oliver. She'd always been a little proud of her butt, but had never really been able to show it off properly. She didn't think that would be a problem any more. She finished removing the panties by bending over fully and taking them down to her ankles, just to give Oliver the full view of her demonic red ass and her dark, hairless pussy. She felt a strange pressure at the top of her ass and a wave of intense pleasure rocked through her body, causing her to drop forward onto her hands and knees, ass sticking up in the air. Her tail jutting out into existence in only a few seconds, flicking erratically above her presented ass as she learned to control it. It didn't take her long and she found the best place for the thick tip as she stuffed it in her tight pussy. Looking back over her shoulder, she saw that Oliver had managed to stop masturbating, but he had pulled his cock out and it was oozing precum. "Almost there, I think," she teased as another orgasm shook her.

A new sensation took over, a sense of becoming more that Alice could not have possibly described. Her muscles grew first, thickening her frame and giving her enough strength to break a door in half. Then came the softer changes. Her ass jiggled as it grew into a soft, cushion meant for fucking, but it paled in comparison to her swelling tits. They dangled underneath her as they ballooned into near udders tipped with fat, dark nipples that began to ooze her first few droplets of milk. Alice grunted and whined, wriggling her ass in the air as her tail fucked in and out of her pussy. She felt so full and yet so empty. She needed Oliver more than ever and if he wouldn't join her by choice — a new pressure interrupted her thoughts. Above her temples, small bumps pushed up out of her skull. The bumps grew quickly into horns that curved back, disappearing into her black hair. "See, Oliver, I even have handlebars to grip while you fuck me stupid."

Oliver's internal war continued, even as he orgasmed again from the only the sight of her. He imagined the feeling of pushing into pussy and knew it would be infernally hot, wet, and tight. His cock remained hard, his cum dripping in vain from its tip, defying any sense of reason or biology. He wanted it to all be impossible, that maybe she did dose him with some kind of hallucinogen, yet that feeling inside him, that voice compelling him to give in and join her was too real. What was he holding on to after all? Humanity was clearly inferior. He held up his forearm and saw small specks of red on his skin. It had already started, he only needed to accept it.

"Oliver! Come fuck me...please."

Even after this, it was still down to Alice begging him for attention. Years of her hanging around him, batting her eyes, hoping he'd notice her. Years of her manipulating him into spending time with her, even becoming his only option when he wanted to get a place of his own. All of this was her fault. Rage supplanted the last of his hesitations and the specks on his skin turned to large blotches. "You fucking bitch. You sold our fucking souls just to get me to fuck you." He peeled off the remainder of his clothes as he crossed the room. With one arm, he lifted her up and carried her over to the wall, new strength coursing through him. He took her by the throat and slammed her into position, Alice grinning down at him as he choked her. Her tail wrapped around his waist, teasing at the crack of his firm ass. "You want us to become beasts fit for nothing other than fucking? Then fine, I'll make you my bitch." Hand pressing on her throat, he leaned in and took her nipple into his mouth and sucked, hard.

The milk streamed into him as his hand moved down to Alice's smooth pussy. He slid two fingers into her hungry snatch as he continued to drain her tits. Her hands raked at his back, new claws leaving small tears in his transforming flesh. His muscle grew in more quickly, broadening his frame and causing his whole body to swell with thick cords of new flesh. Alice felt his cock throbbing against her lower leg and was desperate to see it grow. Her hands settled into his hair as it thickened and two large horns erupted from his scalp. Oliver pulled his mouth away, a stream of milk spraying out and down his chest. With a careless motion, he dropped Alice to the ground and stumbled back to look at himself.

He looked to be sculpted of ruby, a horror out of the dreams of an ancient cleric. A thick patch of coarse, black hair covered his chest and ran down his abs to surround a cock four times the size it had been. It still matched his frame though, as he'd grown nearly a foot, his horns scraping against the ceiling as he moved. A tail of his own moved languidly behind him, a cord of muscle strong enough to knock a man down. His muscular hands ended in black claws and his feet had gone entirely, broken and reshaped into hooves. Alice could not take her eyes off the cock jutting out between his legs. She could smell it and desperately wanted to have it shoved down her throat while her tongue attempted to bath the pair of fat balls that would create all the delicious cum she could ever drink. Oliver flashed a smile at her, revealing a pair of thick fangs and a tongue longer than it should have been. "This is what you wanted? You fucking whore."

Oliver pounced on her, spinning her around and shoving her chest to the floor. With his other hand, he yanked her ass up by the tail and slowly lowered her onto the head of his cock. "You've waited years for this, haven't you Alice? How many times did you touch that fat pussy of yours while imagining your fingers were my cock? Is it everything you hoped? Or does a big demon cock spoil the fun?" He thrust forward, engulfing his monstrous cock in her fiery pussy. Alice howled with delight, pushing her ass back against his hard body, wriggling the soft cheeks against his hairy abs. The walls of her pussy squeezed him as he started to pull out of her, not wanting to relinquish her prize. Her milk dripped on the floor as her mouth hung open and drool pooled on her lips. Alice was burned away by pleasure, leaving only a demonic harlot humping back against Oliver's cock.

The sensations commanded Oliver's attention. He released the demoness's tail and it immediately wrapped around him, pulling him forward with each thrust. His hands took hold of her plump ass, squeezing it in time with each bottoming out inside of her. It was still all impossible. His cock shouldn't have fit, they shouldn't be red, and they shouldn't have tails, but it was real. Oliver's mind was overwhelmed with lust and possibility. He thought of all the women who'd ever snubbed him and pictured them knelt in front of him waiting to take his demon seed and become new whores to fuck for eternity.

With a grunt, his balls emptied into Alice, filling her up until it gushed out around his cock and dripped beneath them. Alice purred and raised herself up to press her back into her mate's chest. Oliver's cock slid out of her, leaving her feeling empty, but she knew that wouldn't last. His clawed hands came up to squeeze her breasts, causing more of the corrupting milk to flow out over his hands. He nuzzled into her neck and the last fragment of the girl that had been Alice was happy to have Oliver so close. Then it was gone and only the whorish creature remained. Oliver licked her neck and pushed her back down to all fours. His cock slid up between her asscheeks as it continued to drip cum, covering her tight, perfect asshole. He pushed forward lazily and felt slight resistance as she mewled in front of him. He gave her ass a hard smack then once again took hold of her tail. "Alice," he said with a grin. "Do you like being my little fucktoy?"

She hissed at him gleefully, and he pushed his cock into her ass.

12