Crimson Reborn Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy rolled over onto her hands and knees, sticking her ass up in the air as it too began to quiver with growth. Her rear had never been her best feature, but now it was as wide around as a laundry basket and even the slightest movement caused ripples through her jiggling flesh. The perfect ass to slap against the hard body of her breeder. She reached behind her and pulled her ass cheeks apart, feeling a strange quiver of pleasure come from between them. My asshole feels empty. Oh god, what would it feel like to have Cain's cock buried in my ass. I hope I don't have to wait too long to find out. Curious, her finger slid down between her ass crack and with amazing ease slipped inside of herself. Her sphincter closed hard around the invading finger, but it felt amazing.

"Your body is changing for pleasure," Cain said, his voice thunderous in the empty room. "All your holes will be remade to serve. Do not worry, Nancy. I will fuck your mouth, your cunt, your tits, and your ass. We have eternity."

Then start now, she thought, but a new sensation grabbed her attention. First came a strange prickling feeling rush down her body. As her hand came around to explore, she found her skin as smooth as rubber. All of her hair from the neck down had fallen away and disappeared into a wisp of dust. The quick change left her pussy fully exposed and the second feeling manifested there. Her clit was throbbing and with each throb it grew. The red bundle of nerves emerged from the hood of her lower lips, sticking out like a very small prick at the crest of her pussy lips. She brought her hand to it and gave it the lightest flick she could. Electric pleasure rocked her into a full orgasm, nearly driving her unconscious.

As she writhed on the ground, the pressure in her breasts shifted. Her nipples had grown larger and stuck out as hard brown nubs, perfect for giving milk. She struggled to stay upright as her body adjusted to the heights of pleasure, but suddenly Cain was beside her holding her steady. He didn't seem as big as he had before and Nancy realized that she had indeed grown as he promised. Looking around, she realized the whole building looked smaller, giving her the same sensation she had when returning to a place she'd known only in her youth.

Cain's strong hand ran along her flank, helping her to balance before giving her rump a hard swat. He groped around her thigh and pushed a finger into her sopping sex. The invading finger caused another peak in Nancy's pleasure. His other hand moved underneath her and took hold of her nipple in between his forefinger and thumb. He squeezed and pulled hard. There was pain, but then an intense relief as her milk sprayed the ground beneath her. Cain moved his fingers inside of her while his pinky gave her engorged clit a light rub. The hand milking her went to the other nipple and the process repeated. Good girls get to feel good when they're milked, Nancy thought. Cain gave her another hard swat on the rump and pointed at her stall.

My stall! The idea bounced around in her head with a dopey glee. Her thoughts weren't as clear as they had been before as a mental fog wrapped around the sharper edges of her mind. Nancy welcomed it. She welcomed the quieting of worries and anxieties that had plagued her more than she ever realized. Only need to feel good. Get fucked. Cum inside me. Give milk. So much milk, from my big fat teats. Cain guided her forward onto the raised table. The weight of her new breasts had already started to take a toll on her. Good cows stay on all fours, Nancy reminded herself. Her breasts hung between the cut out slot of the table, but it was a tight fit and if she grew any more it might be uncomfortable. In response to her worry, Cain began to adjust a lever and the space opened a little more. The pressure remained, but at a much more comfortable level. Using the same device, Cain raised up her ass a little higher. Probably so it's more comfy when he fucks me.

Cain brought the suction cups over from the rack and placed one over each of her nipples. He repeated the process of rubbing her cunt and flicking at her engorged clit to encourage her receptiveness. Not that Nancy needed encouraging, as soon as the milking machine turned on and her tits started to drain, she was convinced that she'd been finally transported to heaven. Cain's hands massaged her rump, pulling her ass cheeks apart and smushing them back together as his cock pressed against her inner thigh. She wanted to turn and look at him, wanted to see the ecstasy on his face when he pushed inside of her with that monster sized phallus, but it was too comfortable to simply lie still.

The cock of her master slid against her sopping pussy. Cain repositioned his dick against her lips and gave a quick nudge, popping inside of her and causing her milk to stream even faster. Nancy felt herself opening up to accept her master's gift, yet her pussy walls gripped every precious inch of the invading cock with glee. Cain's hands gripped her hips firmly, holding her still as he started to thrust in and out of her pussy. His balls swung forward slapping against the wet lips and occasionally hitting the exposed clit. Each wet slap of his body against her rump caused a fresh gush of milk. Through her half delirium, she saw her milk coiling through the tubing, heading toward the vats. She knew it would change people just like it changed her.

Oh god, Emily! I have to warn her. I can't let this happen to her! Cain's thrusts punctuated her thoughts. She raised her head enough to move her mouth and tried to speak, "Emmmm..."

Cain gripped her tighter, his thumbs digging hard into her rump as his pace quickened.

I have to warn her. I have to tell her. "Emmmm!!"

Cain shoved himself in to the hilt. He curved his body against Nancy's and his hand pushed between her legs, thumb rubbing against her clit as he pumped cum into her. Nancy's mind seared with pleasure as she tried once again to say her daughter's name as an ineffectual warning, "Emmmooooooooo. Mooo! Moooooooo!"

Cain kept himself buried in her sopping snatch, cum leaking out around his cock. "Cows don't speak Nancy. They can only moo. And don't worry. Emily will have her turn."

12