Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 02

Story Info
Tanya and Caitlyn. Scary night. Convent invasion.
18.1k words
4.68
21.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 2

Comments welcome!

———————————————————-

Caitlyn sat at her breakfast table and ate her cereal with a big spoon. She was too frightened to cook. Her mama always said she should start each day with a hot meal, but mama had never been in a situation like this.

She looked at her front door and wished Tanya had asked her to come stay at her place.

Tanya was tough and smart and brave - qualities Caitlyn knew she lacked.

You be nice to people, so they'll take care of you, Caitlyn, her mama used to say.

"I tried, mama, but I don't think she wants to be bothered with me," Caitlyn said. She talked to mama a lot even though she wasn't there. It made her feel less alone.

Something clattered on the fire escape. It wasn't the first time she heard a noise out there.

"Go away, go away, go away," Caitlyn whispered.

The clattering stopped and she heard someone running in the alley below.

"Please wake up soon, Tanya. And please, please, please let me stay with you," Caitlyn whispered to the empty room.

***

"Holy fuck," Tanya said as she changed channels on the television. Last night there had been only one: the information channel for the Church.

Now there were dozens.

All porn.

And not the Hollywood DVD porn - this was filmed live right outside on the street.

Film crews were broadcasting sex acts taking place all over the Red Zone in broad daylight.

Sexual couplings in every possible combination filled the screen each time she switched channels. Here, three women in mini-skirts bent over a park bench while three men took them from behind. Another channel, two men standing with a buxom blonde sandwiched between them, the man in front fucking her pussy while the other man took her anally.

A barroom floor was a drunken orgy.

A dominatrix being drawn in a carriage down the street - a carriage pulled by four men wearing bondage gear complete with horse hooves on their feet and long horse tails dangling from their asses.

Inside a night club, women who looked more like high society women than strippers were dancing naked with worn out hookers. The camera shifted to a smiling redhead with piercing blue eyes. "Hi, I'm Amy Lynn - you might recognize me from porn movies like "Game of Moans" and "Porn of the Rings". I'm here as the special guest of the Church of Morpheus to report on this wonderful world you now find yourselves in..."

The woman's eyes seemed to be glowing and the glare was making Tanya's eyes hurt. She changed the channel quickly.

On the screen, one of the rubber nuns was standing behind a podium, her eyes covered by dark sunglasses. The words at the bottom of the screen identified her as Mother Superior Hecate. It was some sort of press conference.

"Mother Superior, are the streets safe?" A reporter asked offscreen.

"Not yet. Our agents are rounding up all of the infected but the sheer number of them and the large area of the Red Zone means it will take some time. Stay in your homes with your doors locked. Cooperate with the Church representatives when they arrive."

"What's going to happen to the infected?" A woman asked.

"We have treatment programs that are 100% effective. Their aggressiveness will be remedied - they'll be completely cured of their psychotic behaviors. Their libidos will remain at the elevated levels and the physical changes in them are permanent, unfortunately. But they will be human again."

She looked directly at the camera. "It is vital that you do not harm the infected. They can be cured. I know that all of you are frightened, but these people are your friends, your neighbors, perhaps even your family. They are not monsters and they will be returned to you whole."

"Mother Superior, earlier you told us that everyone under the age of eighteen has been successfully evacuated from the zone. What about the elderly or infirm?" A man asked.

"Excellent question. They will be well cared for - far better than your antiquated American health care system could ever do for them. We have the ability to cure conditions that your science claims are incurable. The elderly and infirm are going to live far longer and more fulfilling lives..."

"You say longer - how much longer are they likely to live under Church care?"

Hecate smiled. "Far longer and far happier."

Tanya shook her head. "Bitch, you should not smile. Your smile is creepy as shit."

Someone knocked on the door and it made Tanya jump.

Tanya grabbed the whip. "Whoever you are? Fuck off! I haven't had my coffee yet."

"It's me. Caitlyn."

Tanya ran to the door and looked out the peephole.

The girl was standing outside wearing pink sneakers, tight pink yoga pants and a pink athletic bra. She was wearing a pink backpack and pulling a pink suitcase.

Her hair was big and blonde, her nails and lips pink.

Caitlyn wore a furry pink cap that looked like the top of a teddy bear's head complete with round ears. She waved at the peep hole and smiled.

"What do you want?" Tanya asked.

"I... thought you might like some company? I brought all the food in my pantry. I thought we could have like a dinner party or something? Maybe a sleepover?"

"What the fuck?" Tanya whispered.

The girl looked over her shoulder. "It's really kind of creepy out here. Can I please come in?"

"Fuck no! Are you infected? Go back to your apartment!"

She shook her head. "I'm not infected. I haven't been out for two days. I waited till I heard your TV before I came over and knocked. I got really good ears." She looked up at her bear ears and laughed. "Get it?"

"Jesus, she's an imbecile," Tanya whispered to herself.

"Yep... heard that."

Tanya squeezed her eyes shut. "Caitlyn? Please go back to your apartment."

Her lower lip quivered. "Tanya? I'm really scared, okay? There are strange noises out in the street. And I think someone tried to climb my fire escape earlier and I don't want to be alone. I really, really don't want to be alone."

"What the fuck are you doing, Tanya?" Tanya whispered.

"Heard that too."

"Shut up."

"Okay."

Tanya took a deep breath. "Take a step back."

Caitlyn stepped back.

"Okay... pull down the front of your yoga pants."

Caitlyn shook her head. "I don't want to. Why are you asking...?"

"I want to see if you have a dick, okay? I don't want any Futanaris in here. Show me you don't have any junk, or you aren't coming in."

"I... haven't shaved in a few days."

"Jesus! Do I sound like I fucking care?"

Caitlyn reached down and pulled out the front of her yoga pants.

Her pink pussy showed through wispy golden curls.

"Satisfied?"

"I sure am," a voice said.

Caitlyn turned to her right and screamed. "No! Don't touch me!"

Tanya threw open the door and rushed out, putting herself between Caitlyn and the owner of the voice.

The Futanari from the day before stood naked in the hall. "Hello again," she said. She stroked her big cock and licked her lips.

"Fuck off!" Tanya said. She unfurled the whip and held it at the ready.

"Whips? Kinky. I love whips," she took a step toward them.

"One more step and I'll turn you back into a woman."

"Oh, sweetie, I'm all woman. Just with something extra. You'll be begging for it in a minute." The cock was growing stiffer as she stroked it.

"In a minute, you'll be bleeding." She nodded over her shoulder. "Caitlyn? Get inside."

"I'm not leaving you out here!"

"Goddamn it, do what I tell you!"

Caitlyn sniffled. "Okay. You're right behind me, right?"

"Sure. Right after I teach the Futa some manners."

The Futanari laughed. "Lexi. My name is Lexi."

"Don't fucking care. You're scaring my friend and you're pissing me off. Go find the nuns and get a shot or something."

"You're... amazing." Lexi said as she backed away. "I think I'm in love."

"Just keep walking, sister. I haven't had my coffee and I'm feeling really bitchy."

Lexi turned around and walked toward the stairs. "It's the new normal, you know?"

"What?"

"All this? The new normal. It's really not so bad."

"Just... fuck off!"

Lexi laughed and waved as she entered the stairwell.

Tanya backed into her apartment and locked the door.

She turned to see Caitlyn smiling at her still wearing the stupid teddy bear cap.

"What are you smiling about?"

"You said I was your friend."

Tanya stared at her. "Fuck, I need coffee."

"You say that word a lot. F-U-C-K."

"So?"

"I only say it when I'm doing it. I say it a lot then."

"I really need some fucking coffee."

Caitlyn giggled.

***

"I'm talking your ear off, aren't I? Mama always said I talked more than a traveling preacher, which made sense seeing as how she was almost certain my Daddy was a traveling preacher who came through Abilene. She said he could talk a blue streak and I talk a blue streak when I get nervous and I am. Nervous, I mean. Because you don't talk that much."

Tanya stared at Caitlyn from across the kitchen table. The girl hadn't stopped talking since Tanya had locked the door.

Tanya took a sip of coffee.

"Aren't you going to tell me anything about you?" Caitlyn asked.

"Daddy was a Marine. Mommy wasn't. Daddy's gone. I'm a corporate troubleshooter."

Caitlyn nodded. "What's that?"

"A corporate troubleshooter? I go into troubled companies and straighten them out. I tell them how to fix their corporate culture."

"Oh," Caitlyn said and nodded. "What does that mean?"

"I tell them who to fire."

"Oh. Do you talk to your mama a lot?"

"Too much. You?"

Caitlyn looked down at her coffee - it was actually cream and sugar with a splash of coffee. "No, my mama died."

Tanya stared at her. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay. It was years ago. You know she was runner up Miss Texas in 1998?"

Tanya smiled. "I'll bet she was really pretty."

"She was. I got her hair - oh, and her hands. That's what I am: I'm a hand model." She held out her right hand with her long pink nails.

"You're a what?"

"A hand model. Zale's, Tiffany, Rolex? When they need a woman's hand, slim, 18 to 30? They use my hand. Mama said if I had just inherited her boobs and had a little more cush in my tush I'd have been in Victoria's Secret."

Tanya laughed. It was impossible to not like the girl.

And Tanya was really trying to not like her.

"They're not coming to rescue us, are they? The government?"

Tanya shook her head. "The cop I talked to said we've all had our citizenship revoked by executive order. We're Cubans now I guess."

"Doesn't seem right."

"No, it doesn't."

"They really scare me, Tanya."

Tanya nodded. "Me too, honey."

Caitlyn smiled. "That's what my mama used to call me."

Tanya looked away.

"Me and you need to stick together," Caitlyn said.

"Look, Caitlyn..."

"I know you're like a lone wolf type. I get that. But my mama always said, 'Caitlyn Cassandra Collins, you got to make friends and keep them close. You aren't cut out to go it alone. But you'll make somebody a good friend.' And I am. I'll have your back like you never saw. I'm good in a fight..."

Tanya held back a laugh. "Yeah, I saw you in action in the hall a few minutes ago, Caitlyn."

Caitlyn frowned. "That funari caught me by surprise."

"Futanari."

"Huh?"

"The word is Futanari. It's from Japanese Anime."

"Oh, I don't speak Japanese. I speak a little Cajun, though."

Tanya smiled. "Good to know." She sighed. "Okay. You can stay."

Caitlyn bounced up and down in her chair. "I'll be the best roommate. I'll cook all our meals. I'm a really good listener too."

"How?"

"Huh?"

"Never mind."

***

Keith Baker raised up on his hands in the abandoned warehouse and spit blood onto the concrete floor.

"Stay down. I don't want to hurt you," the bald man in the black suit said.

Keith rolled onto his feet and came up in a boxer's stance. "Too bad, 'cause I want to hurt you."

He had been hiding in the warehouse for eight hours when the man in the suit appeared out of nowhere.

"Look, we're here to help you. You aren't infected. We just want to take you to a clinic and get you vaccinated." The man said. He had a gun in a shoulder holster, but he hadn't drawn it.

"Yeah, I've seen how you 'help' people. My friend Zak ain't even a man anymore."

"If your friend went too long without treatment after he was infected, he transitioned. We didn't do this to him - the virus did. That's why you need to be vaccinated." He raised his wrist near his mouth. "This is Unit 21. I have an unvaccinated in the warehouse on 19th and 5th Avenue."

Keith rushed him, throwing his right shoulder into the man's chest.

It was like hitting a brick wall and Keith felt something give in his shoulder.

But the man went down hard, and his bald head bounced on the concrete.

Keith reached for the gun.

The man shook his head and then grabbed Keith's wrist trying to hold him away from the gun.

Keith head butted him, and the man let go.

He yanked the gun out of its holster and scrambled away.

It wasn't a normal gun - it was some sort of dart gun with a gas cylinder above the barrel.

The man blinked and shook his head. "Listen to me. Put the gun down."

"Fuck you."

"Listen to me, goddamn it! I'm trying to help you!" He tried to get to his feet.

"Stay back! I'm warning you, man."

"Give me back my..." The man reached out.

Thwip.

Keith stared at the gun in his hand and then at the red dart sticking in the man's neck.

"Fuck," the man whispered and then he collapsed on the floor.

"Jesus, Jesus, Jesus tell me I didn't kill that dude." Keith knelt beside him and felt for a pulse.

His neck throbbed.

Keith breathed a sigh of relief.

He searched the man's pockets and found a box containing more darts and an extra gas cylinder.

There was an earbud in the man's ear.

Keith took it out and put it in his own ear.

"Unit 21 we're dispatching an ambulance and backup to your location, acknowledge?"

Keith shook his head and ran toward the back door.

***

"The woman was an immune," Dr. Pain said as she swung the whip.

It cracked across the welted buttocks of a man hanging by his wrists from an overhead beam in the office that had been converted into a bondage dungeon.

A woman hung by her wrists beside the man, her own back and buttocks similarly striped.

Tracy bit her lip as the whip cracked on the woman next.

The hanging woman groaned around her ball gag.

From her angle, Tracy could see the gleaming gold wedding band that had been used to pierce her perineum and knew there would be an engagement ring dangling from the woman's clit.

The man had a wedding ring piercing the tip of his cock. Cum dripped from the gold band.

"How do you know the woman was immune?" Cathy asked.

"She wouldn't submit. My pheromones had no effect on her will." Dr. Pain gritted her teeth and cracked the whip again, raising a bright red welt across the man's shoulder blades.

Cathy grabbed the whip out of her hand and tossed it away. "That's annoying."

The dominatrix lowered her eyes. "I'm sorry, mistress. I'm just embarrassed."

Cathy took her chin and tilted her face up. She touched the swollen lip. "Does it hurt?"

"Yes."

"I'll call a nurse."

"No, thank you. I let this woman get the better of me. I deserve the pain."

Cathy leaned forward and kissed her swollen lip. "You Dominatrix Whores are always such martyrs. I'm calling the nurse for you and also for your slaves - they need to be transformed. Humans are too fragile for a transformed domme. You'll hurt them and then you'll feel even more guilty."

Dr. Pain nodded. "Yes, Mistress."

Cathy turned to the two men hanging from St. Andrew's Crosses mounted to the wall. They both wore black rubber bondage masks with only their eyes and lips showing.

Their hard cocks dripped pre-cum onto the floor beneath them.

Cathy shook her head. "These men are infected with Bimbo Flu. Why haven't you called for a nurse to administer treatment? They'll transition without it."

Dr. Pain looked sheepish.

"Oh, you want them to transition?" Cathy asked.

"Have you seen trans bimbos?" Dr. Pain asked.

"Fine. You can let them get jiggly and giggly, but then all your toys get finishing Ambrosia."

"Yes, Mistress," Dr. Pain said and smiled.

Cathy took her arm. "Now, tell me about the woman who gave you the fat lip."

"Tall, beautiful redhead. I thought she might be transformed at first. But then I realized she was human and when I confronted her? She didn't cower, didn't become submissive. That's how I knew she had to be an immune."

"Hmm, most likely. You were right to bring this to my attention. We'll find her and deal with her. Put her out of your head. The Church will take it from here."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Cathy kissed Dr. Pain and then walked out. Tracy followed, boobs bouncing in the tight shirt. "You're kind of a big deal, huh?" Tracy asked as they got in the elevator.

"I'm a White Witch - we have levels in the castes. White Witches and Whoremasters are the top of the food chain in Whore Caste. Some would say the White Witches are higher than the Whoremasters."

"Girls on top? And here I thought it was a man's world."

Cathy shook her head. "It isn't 'man's world at all. This world belongs to the transformed of any gender. Mankind is no longer in the driver's seat - we are. And we have progressed beyond any notions of masculine or feminine dominance. Our god is male though I'm not sure anyone has actually seen him in decades. The leader of the Church is female. The battle of the sexes doesn't exist with us, Tracy. We are all part of the next step in human evolution."

"Yeah, but you have a husband..."

"Two."

"What?"

"I have two husbands and three wives. You'll be the fourth when Dan claims you. We'll be a coven of seven."

"Okay, there you go: when Dan claims me. Patriarchy."

Cathy laughed as the doors opened. "Yes, Dan's cum will bind you to us. But he can't rewrite someone's mind the way I can. Also, I'm the warrior of our little coven not Dan. Dan doesn't rule over me and I don't rule over him. A coven is a partnership not a dictatorship. You'll understand when we go home. If I could enter that beautiful mind of yours? I could make you understand now. But I can't, so we'll just have to show you what love is."

They stepped off the elevator and walked toward the building entrance.

"What are you going to do about this other immune?"

"Find her, I hope - before the agents find her."

They walked onto the street.

"Are you going to claim her as well?"

Cathy smiled and shook her head. "No. Too many agents are talking about the human immune who beat up a Dominatrix Whore - Hecate is already suspicious of you. If I suddenly showed up with this redhead in tow, she would know I was up to something. No. We'll try to find some other way of helping her. But first? We have to find her."

***

Keith jumped off the dumpster and grabbed the fire escape ladder - he had tried to break into an apartment in this building earlier in the day, but he thought he heard someone talking inside, so he had climbed down and ended up finding the warehouse.

Now here he was on the same fire escape trying to break into the same apartment.

He reached the apartment and crouched beside the window on the steel fire escape. He sat there with his eyes closed, listening for the voice from earlier. It had sounded like a girl.

He felt like an asshole.

If there was someone inside and he broke in? He would scare her.

Keith Baker didn't like to scare anyone especially not a girl hiding in her apartment.

And what if the girl in the apartment was infected? What would he do then?

He felt the weight of the dart gun in his jacket pocket.

He had almost thrown up after darting the Church guy in the warehouse.