All Comments on 'Crimson Reborn Ch. 11'

by Quixerotic1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Quixerotic1Quixerotic1over 4 years agoAuthor

With Cain and the Swanson's corruption complete for the moment, my submission queue is now clear. On break for Thanksgiving and then putting my effort into getting my own site back to functional. When I can, I'll get the other pieces of the original Crimson Milk story up. To keep track of me, check my bio.

And thanks, again, for liking my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the corruption and changes in your story.

Am curious though, its obvious things like plants and animals know to stay away from the Crimson milk, we have seen what happens when a plant gets infected by it. What would happen if an animal like Samson got infected by it?

RedPandaSevenRedPandaSevenover 4 years ago

I have conflicting reactions to this series and now the Cain and his cows done for now, I am a little disappointed that we didn't get something similar with David and Jillian at their place of work. To be honest, I've felt that Chapter 5 could have used a follow up as it just seems out of place to the narrative so far and nothing has really paid off with Helen, Nick, or Aly nor did we get to see Malcolm's transformation or reaction.

Going back and reading all the chapters of this series, it feels better planned out than the OG Crimson Milk series but I am left trying to timescale judge what is happened and how long has it been since Lucy transformed as it feels and reads like we are on day 2 or 3 since the event and yet it lacks some of the 'learning as she goes' that Mandi had in the first series. I am remiss that we didn't get 4 or 5 chapters of Lucy settling into her role and her making missteps as Jillian her first/second creation is left not being able to be her new self yet; and we just left with Cain being King of Milk which to me seems at odds with how Crimson was going to do it differently this time.

I am left wondering several dangling threads or ideas

1. Is David now fully just a fucktoy with a large dick? Is he functional outside of servicing Lucy in the shower and the bed? Did he go to work the next day?

2. How does Jillian's block/instructions impact her? She changed Sam into a Minotaur and then nothing? Is there at work dalliance with David or other coworkers? Does she work with David to spread Crimson there? If David no longer works, is she there converting her coworkers to Lucy? Jillian is setup to be fun like Tiff or some of the others from Crimson Milk without getting anymore of her story yet.

3. Is Sam going to farm to help Cain fuck cows? Great transformation, yet feels like it lacks the payoff of Lucy now having a brute following her about or what happens after Lucy gets him that night.

4. Nick/Helen/Aly/Malcolm : How did Lucy taint the milk? Is there a scene missing that happens before at the grocery store where Helen gets a taste of crimson and that is why she buys the milk to corrupt her family? OR is Chapter 5 supposed to be chronologically after Cain's Cows and that is how the town is going to start falling? [really want the follow up to this chapter] Mentioning the dynamic of the family and its relationship to the town and well as Lucy/David as; it seems more now a throw away tease and nothing of merit but I personally would like Nick/David/Jillian "trucking company whatever" shenanigans. Also David's dad owns the company? Lucy not going after that?

5. Alice/Oliver? was the sex-fiend demons Lucy's plan? or was it a mess up not knowing what Alice would do? Most people it seems Lucy/Crimson knows how to corrupt them and how to make them what they need to be to help the Crimson and yet those two don't seem to fit that mold and yet Lucy ends up there enjoying them. [also need the follow up to the tease there with the other ladies in the building as Lucy leaves for the Bethany chapter]

6. Bethany's garden was a great transition from town to the farm but I don't see how it otherwise fits into the story. Chapters 1-4 setup Lucy, chapters 5&6 setup neighbors as converts to the Crimson[but could just be filler], chapters 8-11 setup the dairy. I didn't feel as connected with Bethany's conversion as the rest.

7. How does Crimson impact wildlife? The horse was skittish but what about the cows from the dairy? Are they just lost to the pasture? Or are we getting some corruption/mutation/bestiality cause the milk needs to flow? Would dogs/cats/pets all react like the horse alerting the people around that something isn't quite right?

Lastly with both stories I am left with a bigger world question :

8. Would there be a Cult searching for the song? Does there exist a sex cult [Cult of Crimson] that has heard the stories/rumors and is actively looking for the song to pledge their loyalty to the Crimson? The people in the town all hear the faint song calling them, it seems to me that somewhere out there a group of people who have devoted themselves to carnal pleasure hears the music and want to be part of it.

Quixerotic1Quixerotic1over 4 years agoAuthor
Replies

Anonymous

It's more instinctual for flora and fauna to stay away from the corruption, but as Lucy's grip on her power grows that instinct can be overridden. And likely will be in a future story.

***RedPandaSeven

You're right, Ch 05 is a little weird because its when I had to step away for a while. When I came back to the story, I needed something fresh to get back in the groove. One other problem with the family story is the incest component which is a little haphazard to work around. That said, I do have some plans for them in the future.

As a general answer to the other questions, what we've seen so far is the infrastructure for Lucy's new dominion. The farm is going to be central to the more insidious corruption throughout town as well as a de facto place to deposit corrupted people, akin to the strip club in the first series. That's why I wanted to draw out each of those stories a little more, but the effect was to spend way too much time away from Lucy herself. The next entries will correct that while also bringing back a lot of the established characters.

As another general note, yes, there are a lot of threads left dangling intentionally. Any one of these stories could be fleshed out into a full 20k word work, but for this series its better to leave more what ifs so that I can get to the transformations.

chifighterchifighterover 4 years ago

Liked the first one second one looking better

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuixerotic1@Quixerotic1
I have always enjoyed a particular type of erotica, the kind that focuses on our own base desires overcoming our sense of reason or decorum. Through fantasy or far flung science, my characters explore their sexuality's limits, often with transformative results. For everyth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES