Crissy and I Lose Our Virginity

Story Info
Will and Crissy are alone and can't resist their urges.
6.4k words
4.57
48.7k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,977 Followers

I have written several stories involving step-siblings and I usually get a few comments explaining to me that sex between step-siblings is not incest. I already know that. However, sex between step-siblings is taboo. Very taboo. If you don't believe, ask your step-dad if you can fuck his daughter. This story is posted in a category entitled "incest/taboo." The category is not entitled just "incest." If this bothers you too much, just don't read the story.

=====================

We were summoned to the family room for an announcement by our parents. They were both present but Mom did all of the talking.

"Your father and I are going to Europe next month and we're gonna be gone for 28 days. We've talked about it and decided that you are too old for a babysitter so we're just gonna have to trust you guys for a month. All the bills will be prepaid, we'll leave money for groceries, and we'll leave a debit card for emergencies but we'll want a receipt for every expense you put on the card so don't think of it as fun money! Understand, Will? Understand, Crissy?"

That was how my mom told me and Crissy that she and my step-dad were going on vacation. We knew that it was their anniversary and we thought they might go out of town for a few days. Crissy had even talked to her boyfriend about spending the night with her while the parents were gone. She asked me if it would be okay and I teased her by saying that I didn't care as long as I didn't hear her moaning and banging on the walls.

I had teased her about the idea but I was actually rather jealous. Crissy is my step-dad's daughter but she and I have lived together since before kindergarten. We are the same age - both turned 18 a few months ago - so we have always been in the same grade, had the same friends, and we've been close.

Lately, I've been getting aroused when she has showered and changed into her night clothes - just panties and a cut off tee shirt - and she then comes in to my bedroom to talk. The moisture on her skin makes the panties cling rather tightly and it displays a very obvious camel toe.

I know I shouldn't get aroused seeing my step-sister in her panties and bra but I can't help it. I try not to stare, but I'm a horny guy and she's a real cute girl. I don't have much sexual experience and I just think about sex all the time.

Crissy and I always talk about what's happening in our lives and she's told me about her boyfriend, Brad. Of course, I know him and he's an okay guy but not my favorite. Actually, he's kind of a stuck up bastard and I think my sister could do much better than him, but . . . maybe I'm just jealous.

Crissy told me when they made out the first time. She also told me when she gave him a hand job and when he fingered her until she came. Just hearing about it got me aroused and, of course, I wished that it had been me instead of Brad. After the left my bedroom that night, I ended up jerking off just thinking about it. I fantasized about fingering Crissy but fantasy is not a substitute for the real thing. I'd really like to see Crissy naked now that she is 18 years old. I know it's kinda sick but I can't help how incredibly horny I get!

Crissy isn't a classic blonde cheerleader but she is cute. She has a very pretty face, straight blond hair, and she has an athletic body. She doesn't have big boobs; in fact, her bra size is 32B. I know because she sometimes leaves her underwear on the bathroom floor after she gets out of the shower. Of course, I looked at her bra. And, I'll admit that I've sniffed her used panties. Like I said, I'm a horny bastard and jerking off to her panties . . . and her aroma . . . it's SO much better than just jerking off to porn. Smelling where her pussy has rubbed against her panties makes me want to put my tongue in her pussy just like in the porn I've seen.

Anyway, Mom and Dad (he's my step-dad but I've always called him "Dad") were leaving in about two weeks, at the beginning of July. We had graduated high school and were both starting at the local junior college in late August. We both had part-time jobs but we had plenty of free time on our hands.

Crissy and I decided to have a talk to plan what we were going to do during our two week "vacation." We weren't stupid and we weren't wild kids and we knew not to throw any wild parties. Crissy just wanted to have time alone with Brad. I had the idea that she was ready to have sex with him and wanted an opportunity when they would have plenty of time.

I wasn't dating anyone so I didn't have any plans like that. I said that maybe we could go to the beach one day during the week when neither of us was working. Crissy said that she had always wanted to do some nude sunbathing around our pool but would never do that if there was any chance that Mom or Dad might catch her. Then she added, "I'd probably be a little bit embarrassed about you seeing me, but you've seen me in my undies lately so I'd probably get used to it pretty quickly." The idea of seeing Crissy naked made me hard immediately.

Mom and Dad talked about their vacation non-stop for the next two weeks and it got to be fairly irritating . . . except that we were looking forward to having almost a month without them. Finally, the day arrived and we drove them to the airport, got the usual warnings about not burning down the house, call them if anything happens, have a good time but not TOO good!

On the way back home, Crissy said that she wanted to see Brad so she asked if she could drop me off at our house and then she would keep going to see Brad. We shared a car. She dropped me and disappeared en route to see Mr. Wonderful, the lucky bastard boyfriend. I went in the house, changed into some loose gym shorts and a t shirt, and called a friend whose older brother worked at a liquor store. I wanted to arrange to pick up a bottle of vodka. Neither of us drank very much but we both preferred vodka when we did drink.

Neal said that he could get a bottle later today and even said he would front the cost if I promised that I was good for the cost. Of course, I reassured him and he said that he would have the bottle by late afternoon. It was already 3 pm so I had no complaints about that service!

Around 6 pm, Crissy had still not returned so I pulled out a frozen pizza and put it in the oven. Neal stopped by the house as the pizza was coming out of the oven so I offered him a few slices, paid him for the vodka, and put the bottle away so I could surprise Crissy later. And I hoped that she would not have Brad with her when she returned. I didn't want that asshole drinking the vodka I had paid for.

Crissy finally came home about 8 pm. I was relieved to not see Brad with her but she was obviously upset. As soon as she saw me, she started crying.

After I wiped away her tears, she told me what had happened the past four hours. She went to Brad's house and he wasn't at home. His parents said that they thought he was at Henry's house so she went there. Henry wasn't home but his mother thought Henry had gone with Brad to get pizza at the Silver Dollar. When Crissy walked into the Silver Dollar, she saw Henry and Lisa sitting in a booth with Brad and Leigha. Brad had his arm around Leigha and they were sitting close like a dating couple would do. Crissy stayed at a distance for a few minutes to see what might happen and, at one point, Brad leaned over and kissed Leigha on the lips.

At that point, Crissy approached the table, told Brad that he was "a big boy with a little dick," told Leigha that she was the friend from Hell, and "by the way, this guy you're kissing this afternoon was planning to come to my house to have sex with me tonight, so don't expect much more than just getting your pussy fucked because he's not much of a boyfriend." She didn't start crying until she got back in her car but she had been crying almost non-stop since then.

I held Crissy and tried to console her. I told her the usual platitudes. "Brad doesn't deserve you, you are so much better than him, you're gonna meet somebody great who will treat you much better," etc. I know that it all sounded lame but what else could I say?

Well, there was one other thing that I could say. "Hey, I got us a bottle of vodka. You want a Cosmo?" Crissy sometimes tried to act all grown up and she thought Cosmo's were cool because that's what the ladies drank on Sex And The City.

"Sure! Why the fuck not!" she answered. "I need to get drunk tonight!"

I was glad to hear some anger in her voice. It was a much better response than feeling overwhelmed with grief. "Why don't you put on some music while I break out the good stuff," I suggested.

While I was in the kitchen preparing her Cosmo and my Vodka and Seven, I heard the music start. It was slower music, definitely not party tunes, but I liked what was playing.

I returned to the family room and handed Crissy's drink to her. She took a big gulp as if she was drinking a Diet Coke. Then she slid over on the sofa so that our legs were touching and she leaned her head against my shoulder.

She started reminiscing about her time with Brad and how special she thought he was just a few hours ago. I just let her ramble and she continued to suck down that Cosmo like it was the elixir of life.

In about five minutes, her first drink had disappeared and she handed me her empty glass with an expression on her face that said, "Another, please!" Any other time, I would have told her to slow down, but she was dealing with the trauma of breaking up with an unfaithful boyfriend and we weren't going anywhere, so I yielded and made another drink for her.

When I gave her that drink, she took another gulp and then started talking about how much she had been looking forward to spending time with Brad while Mom and Dad were gone. She admitted that she was still a virgin and that she had been planning on losing her virginity to Brad that night. She now realized what a tragic mistake that would have been.

As she got near the bottom of her second drink, I could hear her words starting to slur and she was obviously under the influence. "Do you know what I was gonna do for Brad tonight?" she asked rhetorically. "I was gonna dance for him and take off my clothes and get him so excited that he would have jumped on my bones and fucked me in an instant!"

Crissy had been playing a playlist on YouTube on our TV and she used the remote to change the playlist. The first song on was "Bright Star" by Kurt Hunter. I recognized it as the music that played on one of my favorite porn videos, in which a very petite, very pretty girl in pink removes her clothes and masturbates to a wildly blissful orgasm.

Crissy stood up and started dancing in a slow, seductive manner. I don't know if she had watched the video as her actions weren't exactly mirroring those of the girl on the porn video. However, it was obvious that she was dancing in a manner that was intended to be seductive.

"Is that what you had planned to do for Brad?" I asked.

"This . . . and more," she replied with a slight slur in her voice.

She quickly kicked off her shoes and then pulled off her blouse. She was wearing a very frilly low cut bra that I thought was very flattering for her 32B assets. She approached me and shook her boobs in my face, then reached behind her and unfastened her skirt. It dropped to the floor and now she was in just her bra and matching panties.

"You were dressed for seduction, weren't you?" I stated, not needing an answer to such an obvious question.

"I just bought this at Victoria's Secret for tonight. It would be a shame if nobody besides me saw this tonight," she said, and then she added, "and this is just the start of it." She approached me and then turned around and shook her ass in my face like she was trying to seduce me! "Well, you've already seen me in just my panties and bra a lot of times, but . . . it's just the two of us and nobody else will ever know, so . . . you wanna see the rest of it? You can give me a guy's opinion," she explained.

I knew that she was at least a little bit drunk and would probably later regret this evening but I was young and horny. I had started getting hard as soon as she removed her blouse and it was probably obvious to her that I had an erection. There was no way I could say "no," so I nodded my head affirmatively, smiled appreciatively, and sat riveted to my seat.

"Okay. I'll let you see my boobs. They're not very big but they're all I've got and it was all part of the show I had planned." She reached behind her to unfasten her bra and, despite her inebriation, she soon had it unhooked. She used her hands to keep the cups in place while the straps fell from her shoulders and then, suddenly, she removed her hands and tossed the bra aside.

At long last, I was seeing my sister in just her panties. Actually, Crissy's boobs were beautiful! They weren't big, as I already knew, but they were quite perfect. The great thing about boobs that size is that they don't sag. Her boobs were quite pert and proud. The areolae were small - about the size of a quarter - and her nipples were a tan color that stood out well against the relatively pale skin of her chest. It wasn't cold in the house but her nipples were hard and I guess she was kind of aroused from dancing for her step-brother in just her panties.

The only clothing on her body was a low cut bikini style panty and, once again, the outline of her cunt lips was pronounced. My dick ached at the sight of her beautiful camel toe and I immediately wanted to have my dick in her young pussy. Sick, I know, but as I already said, my dick was hard just from watching her.

She stood only a few feet in front of me and teased me by playing with her boobs and I thought I heard her moan once. "Sometimes, when I'm alone and horny, I play with myself and I like to rub my nipples!" she confessed. Then she lowered her right hand to her panties and rubbed on her crotch for a minute. "But this feels even better! Have you ever seen a girl play with her pussy? It's so naughty, being naked with my brother! Will . . . nobody's ever watched me playing with myself!"

I sat before her spellbound. I would not have moved if the house had been on fire. She pulled her right hand up just enough so that she could place her fingers under the elastic of the waist, then she plunged her hand down into her panties and I could see that she was really playing with her pussy.

"Well, you know what comes off next, don't you? You've seen it before, my . . . my pussy. You remember seeing me naked years ago when we took baths together. I remember your little wiener back then but . . . obviously, it's not little any more!" she said as she turned her gaze to my pants. My gym shorts did absolutely nothing to hide my full erection. I'm a normal size guy, I guess, about 5½ inches, and the tent in my pants was as visible as a flashing neon sign.

"If I let you see my pussy, do you promise not to laugh? Maybe I'll show you how I make myself cum when I'm all alone." She leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "Sometimes, I get naked and make myself cum when you're home."

Her right hand was still in her panties. She continued rubbing and moaning, then looked at me and smiled. "At least I know there's one guy I can turn on," she said. Changing her tone of voice, she asked, "If that's uncomfortable," she paused, then added, "well, if I'm gonna take off my panties, you should take off your boxers, too!"

At this point, I accepted what it probably already obvious to you; Crissy wanted to have sex with me!

She then knelt on the floor in front of me and very confidently reached to the waistband of my shorts. She tugged down on the elastic and I instinctively raised up my butt, poking my hard dick in the direction of her face. The gym shorts slid down and now I was in just my boxers and a tee shirt, but Crissy had no intentions of stopping with just the shorts. "When I pull down my panties, I'd like to see your dick telling me that it likes what it sees!" she explained. "It's like a lie detector!"

My sister had not seen me naked since we were little kids but that was about to change. She wasted no time in getting my boxers down.

Now she was staring at my very hard dick. As if by instinct, she reached to my crotch and wrapped her fingers around my stiff shaft, then moved her head forward and lightly traced her tongue across the head of my dick. I almost came right then! If she was not my sister, I would have grabbed her head and rammed by dick into her mouth, but . . .

I don't know if she suddenly realized what she was doing but she released her hold on my dick and stood up. "Fair is fair, I guess," she uttered as she slid her thumbs under the elastic band of her panties. Crissy was standing about two feet in front of me and I was tempted to reach out and pull down her panties myself, but I didn't. Something told me that I needed to let her undress herself.

Crissy paused, looked at me, and got a slightly shy smile on her face, then she turned so that her back was towards me. She slowly pulled down her panties and I was staring at the most beautiful teen ass I could ever imagine. She pushed the panties down to her knees and then bent forward at the waist so she could reach the panties and complete their removal.

Once she had stepped out of her panties, she remained bent over and spread her legs apart. I could see her pussy and then she reached back with both hands and pulled her butt cheeks apart. I was staring at her butt hole and it reminded me of a pose I had seen in some porn. All I could think about was how it would feel to push my dick into that sweet ass and cum in her behind.

Of course, I had never actually had anal sex - or any sex except me-and-my-hand sex - so I had no idea how it would feel but I imagined it would feel great! And I wanted to have that experience and learn for myself. It didn't matter that it was my step-sister. I wanted to fuck her and it looked like that's what she wanted from me, too.

"You've never looked at a girl's ass or her . . . butthole, have you? Does it make you hard looking at me?" I didn't answer and I don't think she really expected me to answer. "I've never had anybody else look at my ass. You're the first." She paused, and then continued, "All my friends say that every guy dreams of having anal sex. Is that true? Does seeing my naked behind make you want to have butt sex with me?"

"Well, I just dream about having sex and I just cum in my underwear at night, but . . . I've seen people having anal sex in porn and it always got me hard, so . . . I guess if a girl said I could have anal sex with her, I'd want to try it. Sure! But . . . I haven't even had regular sex yet!"

"Brad told me that he fantasized about having anal sex and I was gonna let him do that . . . even though I'm still a virgin and I thought my first time would be, you know, regular sex. I thought that maybe he'd get on top of me and we'd do it, you know, in the missionary position, and then later maybe I'd roll over and ask him if he wanted to fuck my butt. I know it sounds awfully slutty but you don't know how much I wanted to please him!"

She then stood up and turned around.

As I expected, Crissy's pussy was completely shaved and it looked like a very adult and swollen version of the same pussy I vaguely remembered seeing many years earlier. It was a simple slit with no protruding lips. I felt drawn to lick on that pussy masterpiece but I wasn't 100% sure if that is what she wanted. I thought so, but . . . I've never had sex with a girl and I felt very excited but a little bit scared.

"Will, why didn't he want me? Is it because of my little boobs? Am I just not sexy enough for a guy?

"Crissy, you've got me fuckin' harder than Chinese arithmetic. I don't know what's wrong with Brad but I'd fuck you in an instant!" As soon as I said that, I felt a little bit awkward, but what else would Crissy expect me to say when she's standing in front of me, totally naked, and showing me her butt hole and her pussy and her little tits?

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,977 Followers
12