Crissy and I Lose Our Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You would?" she asked. "Awww! I'd let you . . .," her voice trailed off.

She stood before me with an absent look on her face as if she was pondering the fate of the world, then she sat on my lap, facing me, with one knee on either side of me.

Crissy leaned forward and whispered in my ear. "I'm tired of waiting, Will. It's just you and me here and no one else will ever know. And you're not really my brother, and I wanna know how it feels to have my nipples licked and sucked, so . . . lick on me, Will. Oh gawd, just lick on me so I know how it feels!"

She then raised herself up just slightly so that her boobs were just inches from my mouth. I didn't wait for any further invitation. I moved my head forward and brought my lips to her right nipple. I can't explain why sucking on her nipple was so exciting, but it was. I licked in circles, I sucked, and I brought my hand up to her left boob and started massaging it.

This time, there was no doubt that Crissy was moaning. "Will, that feels so damned good! Don't stop."

Crissy reached for my left hand and guided it around her to her naked ass. "That feels good, too! Play with my behind!" I started caressing her butt cheeks and she liked it.

Crissy then reached for my right hand and pulled it away from her boob. Momentarily, I thought that maybe I had done something wrong but then she pushed my hand down towards her pussy.

"Finger me, Will. Play with my pussy . . . play with little sister's pussy. Make me cum with your fingers! I'll show you what to do."

I had never fingered a girl but I had certainly seen it done in porn so I had enough confidence to slide my finger in her slit and feel for her clit. I felt the bump at the top of her slit and, as soon as I touched it, Crissy started humping my hand. So . . . I guess I had discovered her clit!

"That's it, Will! Oh, yeah, that's it right there, it's so hard. Now . . . put your finger inside me," she asked.

I slid my middle finger inside her pussy and she started moving up and down like she was fucking my finger. She was so wet that it sounded sloppy and the aroma was different from anything I had ever before smelled.

"Oh, fuuuuck!" she moaned, and I thought she was close to having an orgasm. "Just one thing . . . would feel better," she said, and she didn't bother to wait for a response from me. She reached between her legs, felt my hard rod, and moved just a little closer so that she could impale herself on my dick.

As soon as I felt her pussy touch my dick, I thought I would explode. Two hours previously, I had been a virgin and I was embarrassed about the fact that I had lustful thoughts about my sister, that I had sniffed and jerked off to her panties, that I relished opportunities to look down her loose fitting gown in the mornings when she didn't get dressed before breakfast. Now, I was getting ready to have my dick inside the goddess of my dreams. It didn't matter to me that she was my step-sister. Some people might think it was wrong but I didn't care.

I did not fucking care one bit. My dick wanted to fuck and it was in charge! I wanted to fuck my sister and I wanted to cum in her pussy. She wanted the same thing and nothing could stop us!

As Crissy slid down on my dick, I realized that my life had just changed in a way that was absolutely irreversible. I would no longer be self-conscious about being a virgin and I would also never be "just a brother" to Crissy. Having sex would change things and it was a change I welcomed into my life.

As she reached the bottom of her descent, she momentarily stopped and said "keep sucking my nipples and play with my butt!" I returned my lips to her right boob and reached around to touch her on the butt cheeks.

As soon as I did that, she started moaning and thrusting harder and then she screamed and her pussy was squeezing my dick and that put me over the edge. I knew that I would be exploding soon, and I would get the release that I so desperately needed. I felt the pressure growing and the cum moving through me and then I started cumming inside her. I wasn't wearing a condom but there was no way I could have stopped or pulled out!

"Oh fuck, you're so tight, so good," I exclaimed as I continued thrusting my dick in and out of her tight fuck hole.

"I feel you cumming inside me . . . so good . . . so fucking good!" she muttered in between ragged and labored breaths.

"You feel . . . so damned good!" I exclaimed. "I never knew it would feel like this!"

I finally took my mouth away from Crissy's tit and I looked into her eyes. I saw a look of vulnerability but also a look of satisfaction. I pulled her lips towards mine and I gave her a kiss unlike any other kiss I had ever experienced. I felt a desire for my sister, not just a physical desire for sex, but a desire to have her forever be a part of my life.

"Crissy, I love you. I know that girls aren't supposed to believe anything a guy says when he has his dick inside her but if I pulled out right now, I'd tell you the same thing again. I love you. I know you're my sister . . ."

"Step-sister," she briefly interrupted me.

". . . but I want you to be my girlfriend and I hope you might eventually feel the same way about me."

"Will, we've got a month to decide what we're gonna do and we don't need to decide tonight, so let's just get in bed . . . together."

After Crissy dismounted, I checked the doors to make sure they were all locked, set the alarm, turned off the lights, and went upstairs. Crissy was already in my bed and I thought she probably would not be awake very long.

I had never before had sex and now I was no longer a virgin. I had never had a girl spend the night in my bed and that was about to change. There was nothing to take off because I was already naked. I left my bedroom door open and kept a night light on because I'm sure Crissy would wake up and need to pee. She might not remember that she was in my bedroom so I thought the light might help her to find the bathroom.

As soon as I got in bed, Crissy snuggled up to me, put her head on my shoulder and draped her leg across my thigh. "Will," she whispered, "those two drinks didn't have me that tipsy and I did what I wanted to do with you. We can talk some more tomorrow but I'm glad you were my first and I'm glad I was your first. If you wake up in the middle of the night and you're feeling horny, I'll be right here!"

I responded to her in an equally hushed tone. "Crissy, what we did felt absolutely amazing but my feelings for you are about much more than just sex. I'm so glad we've got a month before mom and dad return . . . wake me up if you need me."

She rolled over with her back towards me, snuggled up against me, pulled my arm over her body and placed my hand on her little boobs, and sighed. Soon, we were both asleep and I slept very soundly, very satisfied, and very happy.

* * *

I woke up in the middle of the night because I needed to pee. Crissy was sleeping on her stomach and the sheet and bedspread were all pushed to the foot of the bed. Of course, she had not put on any clothes after we had sex so, with the night light on, I could see her naked butt. I thought that it was beautiful and I felt a very strong urge to touch it, but first, I had to pee.

When I returned to bed, Crissy had awakened. As soon as I got back in bed, she said, "My turn," and she got up and went to the bathroom. A moment later, she was back in bed and snuggling up to me.

"Do you think this is weird?" she quietly asked.

"No, not at all! Everybody fucks their sister," I declared with confidence, "and puts their hand on her naked ass in the middle of the night," as I did so. "Of course it's weird, Crissy, but . . . well . . . if mom and dad were here, and they found us like this, I'd be waiting for dad to come in the bedroom with a gun and shoot me. You know . . . nobody else would ever approve of us doing what we've done, but . . . I'm glad that we had sex, and I don't give a fuck what anybody else thinks, so . . . I just don't know what'll happen when the folks get back from their trip."

"Yeah, I mean, I'm not sure we can say 'hey mom and dad, Will and I are gonna start sleeping in the same bed every night. Do you have a few condoms you can give us?' But . . . Will, I told you earlier that I had wanted this for quite a while and that's the truth. I guess I didn't want to admit it to myself, but I've wanted you and I'm glad we had sex. I don't regret it and . . . I wanna do it again! Oh, and, by the way . . . I've been on birth control pills for about six months and we both know that neither of us has any STD's, so . . . it's okay to cum inside me, and it felt really great when you did that earlier!"

"Yeah, me too! Again and again!" I responded. After a brief pause, I asked, "But, uh, you mean now?"

"Do you wanna do it again, Will? I want you to suck my titties and fuck your little sister's pussy!"

Of course, after she said that, I was again hard and ready to go. "Do you wanna lick my pussy?" she whispered in my ear. "I could suck your dick while you lick my pussy and . . . you can cum in my mouth, if you want!"

Crissy didn't wait for me to answer. She just assumed that, of course I want to lick her pussy and get my dick sucked, so she turned around in bed so that her head was around my crotch and her pussy was near my face. Then she got on top of me in a 69 position.

I started to rub on her clit as she moved her pussy closer to my face. "Just lick on my clit and I'll cum hard!" she instructed me.

Within a few seconds, I felt her tongue licking the head of my dick. For a few seconds, it felt like she was trying to get her tongue inside my pee hole, but then she took me in to her mouth and it felt incredible! I felt her tongue on my dick and I felt her lips moving up and down my shaft. I instantly knew that if she continued doing that, I would cum again. Yes!

I leaned forward and put my tongue on her slit. It tasted a little bit tangy but the taste was strangely pleasant and I wanted more. As I licked back and forth on her clit, she became wet and her juices started flowing. I put my finger in her pussy and started thrusting it in and out of her like a dick. I continued licking and sucking on her clit. She reached for my other hand and pulled it up to her butt so I started caressing her behind while I continued to lick and get sucked.

I could feel the cum welling up inside of me and I knew it would just be a matter of seconds before I erupted once again. "Crissy, I'm gonna cum!" I warned her but she continued sucking and I assumed she wanted me to cum in her mouth and that sounded like a good plan to me, too!

When I felt my cum started to hurl through my dick and explode into her mouth, I had an urge to touch Chrissy's butt hole. I moved my hand towards the middle of her butt and reached over with my index finger and lightly grazed the pucker around her little hole.

As soon as I touched her butt, she started moaning and bucking and she stopped sucking me long enough to scream, "Oh fuck me!" and then she took my dick back between her lips. The waves of contractions slowed down and she eventually came to rest.

I stopped licking on her and she stopped licking on me. After a minute, she climbed off of me, turned around, and snuggled up to me.

We both remained quiet for another minute. I think we both needed to catch our breath and come down from the high of our orgasms.

"When you touched my butthole, for about a millisecond, I thought that was a pretty weird thing to do, but then I started cumming so hard and I actually wanted you to push your finger inside of me. It was like . . . if that feels that good with your finger, maybe that anal sex stuff would feel even better, so . . . we can find out some other time because I just need to rest after cumming that hard!"

"That was incredible, Chrissy! I've always liked you, but I never thought that having sex with my sister would feel so good. I'm not gonna want this to end when Mom and Dad come home in a month!"

"Me, either," she added in response. She raised up on her elbow, bent over, and placed her lips on mine. At first, it was a very simple kiss but it became passionate.

When we parted our lips, she whispered into my ear, "I love you, Will, much more than a sister loves her brother. I love you like a woman loves a man. A month from now, I hope we'll be telling Mom and Dad that we want to share a bedroom because I can't imagine having this come to an end."

"I love you, too, Crissy, like you're the world's greatest girlfriend, and . . . you're right, we'll just need to find a way!"

She rested her head on my shoulder and we both drifted off into a blissfully calm and satisfying sleep.

12