All Comments on 'Crissy and I Lose Our Virginity'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

5 stars. Your stories are always so good. Thanks for your time and imagination.

ArediaArediaover 3 years ago

Great basis for a short series. ;) That's kinda like a hint, 'cept hints are subtle.

I hope you keep this going, but it's good by itself, too. :)

Spaniard2017Spaniard2017over 3 years ago
Well written

A bit similar to your previous story, which I probably would not have noticed had they not appeared right next to each other, but I really enjoyed it so 5 stars anyway.

Jerryr6Jerryr6over 3 years ago

Very HOT!! This story deserves another chapter.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 3 years ago

"a bit similar" in a previous comment made me laugh out loud.

This story was the exact plot as the last story of yours I read. The only change I noticed was the female in the last story had 32a cup size instead of 32b. That's not enough of a change to wire a new submission.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
AWESOME story.

I agree

Step siblings are still incest especially when they are raised together.

Also, this is still taboo.

Excellent episode. Hurt. Love, tender love making are perfect.

Love to see a follow up during the next month and after the parents return .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's 2020

Fucking your step-"siblings" is in no way taboo, and it's tame and lame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise.

Needed more reluctance on his part to begin with. Her sensuous dance could have included her playing with herself while he watched and got hotter. She could have offered him her fingers to smell. To taste. Perhaps to taste from the source before cock goes into pussy. He could certainly have played with her ass while eating her out. And perhaps fingered at least outside of her asshole, or inserted the tip of a finger.

Sex was too direct.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You know that moms can bring girls to a marriage and dads bring boys? You said ask my step dad to have sex with his daughter. I had step mom instead and she encourage her daughter and I to be together. Step relations are not as taboo as you think. Unless you’re a real piece of trash parents know how well you will treat step sibling.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

My father remarried about the time that I was 24 years old and I gained a 19 year old step sister from that union. I found her attractive the first time that I met her and I cursed the fact that she was my sister. I wanted to date her. We have absolutely ZERO DNA in common and are related only through the marriage. Now some 38 years later, we started talking and discovered that we have tons of things in common that I never knew anything about. We both have an affinity for Scotland, our ancestors homeland as well as other things. Her biological mother is still alive, but the other three parents are deceased. About 2 years ago, her mother told me that she wanted me to marry her daughter since we're both divorced. I might just have to pursue that option. I really and truly do love my step sister.

I gave you a 4/5 because you ended too early in their new relationship. I would have given you a five if you had continued on past the parents return from Europe and onwards into a life together or a breakup because it isn't working out. Don't cut off the story so short anymore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous