All Comments on 'Crissy becomes Mom-Slut Ch. 02'

by MidnightSun

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What?

I know you put this story in the incest category, but this should have been bdsm. I realize this is your writing style and you write sub stories, but I will not be reading more of this story as I don't believe in this kind of punishment. I don't mind rough sex, but I think he could balance it out. Oh well, have fun writing.

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 4 years ago
This left incest/taboo...

... and entered fetish or BDSM - take your pick

Not my cup of tea anymore - sorry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too rough

Carving initials in her back and then biting her neck with fangs in too much. I was ok with her being a pain slut and the bondage thing but carving and biting was over the top for me. Maybe if there was some kind of narrative on what he had planned would have smoothed out the events. Definitively into the BDSM side. Creative but not my style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is one step away from horror porn.

You might as well put her head in a bear trap and have the stepson sodomize her decapitated head and neck cavity, because that is where you are leading.

Learn what BDSM actually is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the anonymous below me: your imagination is pretty macabre, and the blood play in the story comes no where near what you've introduced to the mix. Sounds like you're yelling at the author for what goes on in your own head. But, in case you're not, you might be interested to learn that blood play is under the BDSM umbrella. It may not be your kink (it's not mine) but it is a legitimate kink. The only piece of this that doesn't fall into BDSM is that the consent is dubious. But it was dubious in the first part as well, and you obviously got through that alright, since you landed here. Even when a kink grosses you out, it's not really fair to kink shame. Any practitioner of BDSM should know what it's like to be on the wrong side of that situation, why perpetuate it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMidnightSun@MidnightSun
Welcome to my little slice of the internet. I work in a branch of theft prevention and asset protection management through the US Gaming Control Board. So I'm usually awake at weird times. Reading and writing are my passions. I have been known to break out into show tunes at ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES