Crissy becomes Mom-Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Little whore, you love this, don't you? Don't lie to me. You were just waiting for me to take you like this, to make you my filthy sex toy, to use and abuse you as I want and need? You dreamed of being your step son's whore, didn't you? No need to lie." I knew I was hitting the mark with what she needed to hear, she was creaming all over my cock and getting wetter by the second. "Does my whore of a step mother need to cum again? Need to cum around the young cock invading you, using you?"

"Yes, Aaron, please, please let your step mother cum around your cock? Please, son?"

She was getting desperate. But I wasn't ready, yet, I still had something up my sleeve. I traced a line around her throat with the knife, light enough to not cut but with enough pressure that she could feel the threat. "Tell me you're mine. Beg to be my fuck toy slave, and I might allow you to cum again for me, Mom."

"Please, son. I'm yours, I'm your sex slave, son. Please. I need to be your sex slave, Aaron, please. Please let me cum around your cock, son. God, please, I need it so badly."

Almost there. "Tell me who I am, say it," I growled against her ear, loosing patience.

"You are your step mother's Master, son. Pleaseeeee."

That's what I wanted to hear. Still holding the knife to her throat, I leaned into her ear and said, "Cum," while sinking my teeth into her shoulder again and cumming with a roar against her throat. "Cum with me, Mom, knowing I just made myself a little sister inside you. Pull my cum deeper into you, cum around your son's cock, Mom."

**************************************

I almost couldn't comprehend what he was saying I was so lost in the orgasm. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over me and I screamed out with it. "Yes, Master, do what you want with your whore, I am your sex slave, Master."

"That's right. My breeding slave," his hand dropped the knife it held as he pulled my hair, pulling me into a standing position. "Mine to do with as I please. And that's part of what I wanted for my birthday, to breed you, knowing that with every inch you gain, every cup size these tits grow, that its because you're the breeding slave of your step son. That you're nothing more than a filthy whore," he growled at me as he pressed on my shoulders, forcing me to my knees again in front of him.

*****************************************

Looking down at my slave at my feet I smiled with the possibilities of things to come as I pulled her closer, prying her mouth open. "Clean your filth off my cock, whore," I commanded. When she had done so. I pulled her up again by the hair and led her to the bed. "Rest up, whore, my birthday weekend is just starting. Tomorrow, we are going to breakfast. You will not be wearing panties, or a bra. I can't wait until your next breeding session tomorrow."

Time for the final part of the evening. I turned the TV on her dresser on and hit a few buttons on the remote. "How about a little light television as my whore goes to bed? Make sure you watch it all, I'll be watching you. Make sure you cum." And as I walked out of the room, the video I just recorded of her becoming my sex slave played.

This was going to be a good weekend.

12