Cristina

Story Info
Taken from my journal.
755 words
4
5.5k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is literally taken from my journal about a girl at work. She contracted for the company I worked for at the time. She lived in Romania.

1/1/2009

Every time I mention Hillary, Cristina gets jealous. It's so cute and flattering. I like working with her a lot. I like hearing her voice especially when she says my last name loudly just for laughs like she's an admonishing drill sergeant.

She was talking about a female coworker and I was wondering if she liked pussy. God! If she only knew how twisted I was!

Anyway, she said she was really hungry. I said, "Be careful you don't eat your coworker!" She said, "Mmmm...yum!"

I stayed quiet because I knew myself. I'd take it further and get in trouble. But that doesn't change the fact that I've jerked off to this fantasy of her eating her coworker.

1/27/2009

Nathan tells me that he has to fly her down to our office. He says Cristina needs to teach me better customer service skills.

Diane and Nathan are both out of the office on the day she comes in. We hug each other in greeting. We know each other but it's different actually meeting. We're both nervous.

I show her the area where I sit. She sits down in my chair and starts bringing up some applications on my computer. She's so cute! Perfect face and perfect body.

"Come on Nick...take a risk!" I tell myself.

Cristina keeps rubbing her neck. She says it's a little tight from the headset.

"Here let me massage your neck. I promise to keep it PG." I say.

I'm massaging her neck and she's lightly moaning.

I get close to her ear and whisper, "Does that feel good?" My breath is hot and I feel her body quiver ever so slightly at my voice.

"It feels really good..." she says and her voice is a bit husky. She's horny!

I run my hands down her arms and get close to her tits but don't touch them at all. I'm teasing her and she loves it!

I whisper again, "Let me know if I go too far..."

"Okay..." she says shakily. I notice her nipples are hard through her shirt. I lightly pass over them with my hands. She shakes a bit more and now I'm rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples.

I start kissing the nape of her neck. She smells so good. She's intoxicating. I take her shirt off and pull her bra down. I kiss her mouth deeply probing my tongue into her mouth.

She turns around and goes to unzip my pants and blow me. I tell her to stop. She's confused. Did she do something wrong?

I pat the desk and tell her to sit and get comfortable. She sits up on the desk and I sit on the chair in front of her. I unzip her jeans and put my face in between her legs.

I take deep breaths. Her pussy smells so good! I have to eat her. I pull her underwear off and bury my face into her pussy.

"Oh God, Nick!" She says. I make sure she looks at me while I eat her out. I stop and make out with her. "Taste how good your pussy tastes, Cristina! You're fucking perfect!"

I quickly take her body in as she's on the desk. She's all mine and I can't believe it!

I suck her nipples while fingering her. Then I grab her face and look deeply into her eyes and say, "Cum in my face, Cristina! Give me what's mine!"

My hands are spreading her inner thighs. I'm eating her and her hips are moving up and down rubbing her juices all over my face!

She's getting louder..."Oh Nick! Nick! I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum for me, baby! Grab my head and push me deeper into you! Cum on my face! Let yourself go for me!"

She yells out, "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" And suddenly as her body is shaking a gush of her pussy juice goes all over my face and even drips down my chin.

I make out with her. "Cristina you taste so fucking good! So fucking good!"

There's a car outside. Nathan is pulling up! She quickly starts to get dressed. I take her underwear and tell her I'm keeping them. I want to smell her even when she's not around.

Nathan suspects nothing. We both eagerly wait for him to leave to start round two!

Ready for round two?