Cristina Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation from Cristina Story.
914 words
4.27
4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan leaves and she pushes me onto the chair. She unzips my jeans and puts my 8 inch cock into her mouth. She's starving for it!

"Yes baby! Suck that cock! Spit on it! Make it sloppy wet!" I yell.

She tries to deep throat it but gags a little. But she doesn't care. She wants it badly!! She has this insatiable hunger in her eyes. It borders on the frightening as if she's demon possessed or high on some illegal drug. But it's an ego boost nonetheless. It's like a reinforcement of my manhood. It's primal...the desire for man's cock that strikes at the heart of a woman or stems from that heart itself.

I love looking at her beautiful face with my cock in her mouth. "Cristina, you look so beautiful with my cock in your mouth!" She licks my balls and I make her stop. She's taken aback as if she's a shark on a feeding frenzy and I just took away her victim in an instant. The real truth is that I want to fuck her already!

I bend her over and pull her jeans off. I tear her underwear off and rub it on my face. She's waiting for me to slam it home, but I take it a bit slower. I'm fighting my own lust for a reason. I'm using the delay to drive her even crazier. I want her to beg for it. It's my form of control and at the end of the day a woman might proclaim she's in charge but she also wants a guy to take control. I spread her ass cheeks and lick her from behind. My tongue goes from her pussy to her asshole and back. She's so clean and tasty! She's never had her asshole licked before and it sends a shiver down her body because she never knew it could feel good.

"Fuck me Nick! Please!" She yells.

"I'm gonna fuck you baby! Here it is! Take it!" I yell.

My cock goes inside her and she's sooo fucking tight!! She grunts as it goes in because I'm spreading her and going deeper than she's had it before. She's soaking wet and I thought that it would make it easier to slide into her. But she's so tight that if I'm not careful both she and I could get hurt!

I pull her by the hair and slam her as hard as I can as I feel her pussy stretching to conform to my size. She looks quickly up and screams, "Oh my fucking God! I'm gonna cum already!" She cums quickly but I hold out. I have the ability to pull the orgasm back. I can even, with great effort, get to the edge of cumming and flex my muscles to prevent it from shooting out.

I pull out and make her sit on my cock. She's bouncing up and down as I suck her nipples and kiss her deeply, passionately. "Oh God Nick! I fucking love it! Please keep fucking me! I'm begging you!"

I go slow and watch myself going in and out of her. I go even slower and then suddenly I thrust fast and hard. "Oh fuck!" she says. "You like that, huh? You want more?"

"Yes baby! Please!" she yells.

"I don't know if I should..." I tell her with slow thrusts again. Then a hard, fast thrust that she thinks will repeat the cycle but I keep it hard and fast. I'm like a jackhammer inside her. In that moment my analytical side flashes to life and says, "Wow! I didn't know you could do that!"

Even I have my limits though. Even I want to cum even though my cumming isn't a huge deal to me. My reward is control over a woman's body because I know no other man can do that to her. And I know that no matter how much time passes I will always be the memory she can't and won't ever get rid of. That's immortality to me. That's POWER!

"Cum with me Cristina!" I yell. "Fucking cum with me! I'm not sure if you like it! You have to let me know!" I'm pounding her so hard I can feel her cervix. Bottoming her out is what we call it. I can't do it too much because it hurts my cock and the woman too. But in that moment pain is pleasure for the both of us. I'm pulling her hair and calling her a nasty whore. Which brings on the hardest orgasm she's given me so far. Like a steel ring contracting on my cock so hard that it's pushing me out of her! But not before a load of my cum shoots into her timing perfectly with the slow ending of her "death grip".

My hands are on her ass. They're all over her body. I take in her smell and how her body feels. She's such a fucking gift. She's so perfect!

Suddenly though we're stuck in a multiple orgasm!

We look into each other's eyes and call out each other's names.

"Oh Nick cum inside me again!"

"Cristina cum on my cock again! Cum with me baby!"

And we both cum at the same time staring deeply into each other's eyes! She feels my cock pulsing inside of her. I can't believe I came inside Cristina. It's a dream come true and I'm so honored that she let me do it.