Croatian Kink

Story Info
Dominating a dirty Dubrovnik chick.
2.7k words
4.32
4.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
123 Followers

"Croatian Kink"

by J.D. Savanyu

This is my first day in old town Dubrovnik on my winter break from VCU. Catching the dazzling sights and looking for hot Croatian women to get freaky with. A lot of scenes from Game of Thrones were filmed here, so lots of fantasy fanboys like me are rushing in. I love the narrow car-free streets lined with dreamy venetian-era buildings, leading to a great view of the Adriatic Sea. The massive medieval city walls make me think a dragon is about to swoop right over them and breathe fire on a horde of enemy White Walkers.

The view is even better from the top of the wall, on a cool cloudy New Year's Eve afternoon. The sky will soon be dark, and then a big concert will start on the town square, with fireworks at midnight. Dubrovnik was a party town ever since Roman times, but then the G.O.T. tourist army invaded from distant lands, and things really got crazy.

I lean against a thick stone ledge while gazing down at the tall Jesuit Steps, A.K.A. the "Shame Stairs," where Cersei Lannister served her punishment for incestuous adultery by stripping nude in public and descending toward the Red Keep. Hundreds of King's Landing citizens shouted insults along the way and pelted her royal body with garbage. Picturing that sexy blonde tomboy getting humiliated gets me horny (as weird as that sounds.)

My mind drifts toward the BDSM stories that I've written and posted on Literotica. I started exploring my repressed kinky side during the COVID lockdowns, and my writing has really improved since then. Medieval Dubrovnik would be a good setting for one of my "masterpieces."

I'm getting tired of staring down at a bunch of old buildings, so I pull out my phone and play my favorite water bondage video. The one with Teagan Presley, my favorite busty blonde porn star. She's completely nude except for a spikey leather dog collar. Bound with chains to a stone dungeon wall, spread-eagle, with shields and battle axes hanging nearby.

A creepy middle-aged guy with gray hair appears on the screen, aiming a high-power water hose toward her big tits. He blasts away, making her shriek. My speakers are turned off so no one will know I'm watching bondage smut at a UNESCO historic site. That cold H20 raises goose bumps all over her pale skin, purging her amorous sins. I'm a raving aquaphile who loves whipping naked ladies back home in Virginia. The water makes it hurt twice as much when I whip them, increasing my own enjoyment.

He moves the powerful jet down between her legs, making her moan even louder. She thrashes about in bondage as the water relentlessly pounds her brazilian-waxed vagina. Teagan really knows how to sell her pleasure to the viewers, making it seem organic and unstaged. I love how her wet golden hair sticks to her pale shiny white flesh. He finally turns off the hose a few minutes later, then he grabs a long black leather strap and lashes her soaked body 36 times. Hurling lots of witty misogynistic one-liners at that bitch while whooping her hot body.

"Bože, to je vruće," some lady murmurs in Croatian right next to me on the city walls. I turn my head and see a gorgeous twenty-something blonde with a naughty grin on her face. She's even sexier than Teagan, with bigger tits, blue Bambi eyes, and Bavarian-style pigtails with red ribbons tied to the ends. No one else is nearby on the city walls.

"Sviđaju ti se oni videi vezanih žena, zar ne?"

"Uh . . . I am American . . . speaking none of your . . . la...language," I croak. My tongue is tied by her fairy tale beauty.

"Ha-ha, another tourist for fantasy. My english is so-so," she giggles sweetly. "You watch many, eh, how you say . . . tying up porn videos?"

"I watch a lot of bondage, and do a lot of bondage."

"Me too. I love getting tied up like that blonde. You are a good looking man."

"You're not too bad-looking either."

"Hvala vam," she giggles. "I am Lucija, living right here in Dubrovnik. What is your name?"

"Jake. I'm from Richmond, in Virginia."

A dozen church bells ring across the town to indicate 18:00. Reminding me of the real world beyond.

"Richmond is civil war town, I learn in school."

"It was the capital of the confederacy, but it's a liberal party town now, like Dubrovnik."

"Big party here for new year tonight. Long rock show on Prad Dvorum, and eh . . . how you say in english, colors booming in sky?"

"Fireworks."

"Fireworks, yes. You want to come see with me, dance together?"

"You mean, like . . . a date?"

"A date, yes. Crazy, right?"

Wow, she's asking me out, just a minute after meeting me! She's the ditzy blonde euro-slut of my wildest dreams. My dick twitches with excitement in my cargo pants.

"Sure, I'd love to dance with you in the pale moonlight."

"Good then. Meet at twenty-two of the clock, below Jesuit Steps." (Ten o'clock at night in american time.) "I will make start of '24 real happy for you."

"Something tells me you will," I reply, winking slyly. I came, I saw, and now I shall conquer. (And cum.)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The sun gradually descends over the city walls. The anticipation is killing me. I wander through the charming cobblestone alleys in a dreamy haze, picturing Lucija's face on every Croatian woman. I've always had trouble separating fantasy from reality, but it's especially hard in this medieval dreamscape. The party atmosphere is bringing all my dark desires to the surface, ready to explode like "colors booming in sky."

At 23:45, I burst out of my small tourist apartment next to the Pile Gate and hurry toward the sea, veering around hundreds of drunken revelers. Mostly Croatians visiting from Zagreb and Split, with a handful of others from Europe, Asia, and the U.S. of A. I turn right at the grand marble facade of St. Blaise church. The iconic "Shame Steps" soar upward a few blocks away. A local hard rock band is starting the New Year's concert on a temporary stage in the town square. I order a tall red cup of Dalmatian beer at a rolling bar, and then I bump into the hottest chick in Dubrovnik.

"I worry you no come, Jake," Lucija beams. I can barely hear her sweet voice over the loud AC/DC-esque tunes. "You no blow me off like most American flirty men."

"I don't flirt, honey. When I see something I want, I take it."

"What did-a you say?" she shouts over a loud hair metal guitar solo.

"Never mind. Just dance."

"Da, da! Let's go crazy like Prince, raining purple!"

She moves much more gracefully than me. Expressing her erotic desire by swiveling her sexy hips. The alcohol soon kicks in, making the annoying songs sound better, and making her look even better. I lose any sense of control on my dissolute college vacation; being far away from my parents for the first time in my life. I grab her ass with both hands and bump-and-grind that Balkan bitch so good. She grabs my own ass and slithers against my body like a queen cobra. One song blurs into another as we dance the night away.

"Damn, girl, we got some star-crossed Romeo and Juliet shit going on!" I shout to Lucija over that infernal racket.

"I am your Juliet, yes. I want to shake your spear. Let's get crazy kinky now." She grabs my arm and pulls me toward the historic buildings on the western side of a crowded street.

"But midnight is just twenty minutes away. Don't you want to see the fireworks?"

"Same fireworks I saw last year, year before, year before. Come on, Jake from Richmond."

She pulls me away from the New Year's festival, and we creep two blocks down a narrow ulica. She turns right at the bottom of a hill and leads me three blocks up an ancient stairway toward the city walls.

"My apartman is in place here. But I feel naughty tonight, so we play rough outside."

She stops abruptly and shoves me into a dark rocky nook at the base of the massive wall, behind a medieval granary warehouse. The nook is dimly illuminated by a gas street lamp around a corner. The very loud concert drowns out all other noises nearby.

"This is my favorite secret love spot, draga moja."

She wraps her arms around my neck and shoves her tongue down my throat. My own tongue darts forward eagerly, desperate to explore every inch of her amazing body. I grab her d-cup tits through her shirt, and she grabs my rising dick through my pants.

"Naughty bitch, loving public sex," I growl while nibbling the soft skin on her neck.

"I am freak, yes. Chain me up, boy," Lucija growls back. She reaches into her purse, pulls out a pair of metal handcuffs, and swings them back and forth like a clock pendulum.

"Oh my fucking god," I chortle in disbelief. I've only been in Croatia for ten hours, but I'm already living out my medieval public pillory fantasies. Just go with the flow, and get some inspiration for your stories.

She backs into a utility pole and raises her wrists toward a metal ring with a wire running through it. I bind her wrists to that ring with the cuffs. My dick presses hard against my pants, eager to vent my frustrations on that submissive doe-eyed vixen. Reaching deep into my perverted imagination after reading way too many sword-and-sorcery novels.

"Lady Lucija, you have been convicted of harlotry, incest, and witchcraft."

"I no understand your fancy english, sir," she giggles.

"Shut the fuck up, you slutty sorceress! I'm judge, jury, and executioner, doling out your punishment for the good of Hrvatska."

"Punish my slutty Hrvatski ass, yes. Get leather strap in my purse," she groans. I dig through various cosmetics and pull out a folded foot-long strap with a handle at one end. I yank up her tight red sweater, revealing perfect busty tits. No bra, no shame. Her dark brown nipples are huge, like many slavic women I've seen in porn videos.

"Damn, I love big nipples like yours. More sensitive flesh to make it hurt so good."

She groans in playful fear, getting me even hotter.

"Shame!" I shout like that nun of the Faith Militant who descended the Shame Steps behind Cersei. I swing the strap nice and hard, whacking her giant nips, making her tits jiggle so good. Making that Croatian cunt cry out.

"Shame!"

I swing it two more times. Her submissive noises are masked by the loud sound of the rock concert and many drunken fools howling on the streets below. The alcohol pumping through my veins enhances my raging sex drive.

"Harder, boy!"

"Shame! Shame! Shame!"

"Fuck yeah! Volim muškarce koji se ne boje žestoko me pretući kao u stara vremena," she shouts, reverting to her native tongue in the throes of passion. "Udari mi macu jače, jebeni kretenu!"

"English, bitch!"

"Whip my pussy harder, you fucking prick!"

"Yes ma'am, Lady Lucija."

I take off her black skirt and white panties, revealing triangular blonde pubic hair that glistens in the flickering gas light. That triangle points toward the good stuff. I swing the leather strap with an angry grunt, whacking her clit with a nice loud waassh!

"Oh fuck, da! Keep whipping my prljava maca!"

Waash, waash, waash, waash!

"You deserve that pain, you slutty fucking witch!"

"I love being a slutty kink witch! Fucking harder!"

"Shame! Shame! Shame!"

Waash, waash, waash, waash, waash, waaash!"

I keep whipping her golden twat from every possible angle. I love how her lithe body flexes and strains in bondage against that rustic stone wall. Pussy juice drips all the way down her goose-bumpy legs on a cool New Year's Eve. My college vacation is getting better and better. This wild fling with Lucija will give me plenty of inspiration toward my Literotica hobby. I wish those neurotic bitches in the VCU english department could see me now.

"Oh shit, you make me cum with whip. Don't stop, don't stop, doooowaaaaaah!"

Her good orgasm explodes like liquid fireworks. Screaming and squirting against the city walls. She keeps moaning and groaning while thrashing her body against that utility pole/"pillar of shame."

"God, I love bitches who get off on pain. You served your sentence well, Lady Lucija."

"Shut the fuck up, you crazy American tourist."

"You shut the fuck up, you fucking euro-trash cum dumpster!"

I wrap my hands gently around her throat and slam my big dick up her tight little pussy. She growls triumphantly, and keeps growling as I fuck her with my usual macho aggression.

"Fucking witch-bitch, getting what you deserve. I'm gonna break your fucking twat, you Croat cunt!"

I slap her pretty face ten times, then I stretch her mouth open with both hands and spit right down her throat.

"Keep pounding my witch pussy, boy! Sranje, jebi me tako jako, gruba seks magija!"

My hips crash relentlessly against her soft thighs as my breath gets louder and louder. I grab her blonde pigtails and yank her head back, looking up at the stars over Dubrovnik. Then I spank her tits and ass so many times while fucking the shit out of her. Feeling a massive climax welling up in my prostate. I've been doing lots of kegels lately, training to hold back my load as long as possible, and give my subs multiple orgasms so they'll keep coming back for more. Lucija squirts three more times on my cock, and then she droops pathetically, suspended from that metal ring. I keep hammering her honey-hole while growling fiercely, driven to a dragon-like frenzy.

The Slavic rock band finally stops playing down in the town square. The lead vocalist counts down to midnight, with thousands of Croatian revelers joining in.

"Deset . . . devet . . . osam . . . sedam . . . sest . . . pet . . . cetiri . . . tri . . . dva . . . jedan . . . SRETNA NOVA GODINA!"

We scream in simulataneous orgasmic glory, ringing in the new year with fluid fireworks. I'm seeing colors, figuratively and literally, while looking down at the exploding rockets near a medieval fort on the harbor. The fireworks display is soon over, but our sexual afterglow keeps burning bright. I free her from bondage, and she embraces me tenderly.

"Happy new year, baby," she beams, then she gives me a big sloppy French kiss. "You give me best after-christmas gift ever."

"Damn, that was some hot kinky shit. I want my gift to keep on giving."

"How long you stay in Dubrovnik?"

"Two more nights, and then I'm taking a boat over to Split. I'll be staying at a hotel in Diocletian's palace, getting some 'literary inspiration.'"

"Good, two more nights before you pretend being Caesar with harem sluts. We will play rough so much more until then."

"We will play the game until the final whistle, Lady Lucija."

We get dressed awkwardly in the cold dim alley. She leads me down the stairway, pausing in front of a medieval apartment building.

"This my apartman in here. Meet me in room 4 at noon tomorrow. I will make lunch and then we play like schoolyard."

"I'll pull your pigtails like Julie Stoutenger, way back in fourth grade."

"You talk too much, silly."

She kisses me again, then she prances into the building. I watch her heart-shaped ass bounding up an old creaky staircase. Meanwhile, a loud techno-metal starts playing over at the New Year's Festival. I go back to my own temporary apartment and lie awake in the sonic overdrive, enhanced by hundreds of firecrackers from drunken tourists. My head swims through many artistic images of domination with that enchanting damsel.

The band keeps playing at max volume until three o'clock in the fucking morning, driving me insane. Driving me insane with kinky lust in a strange new world. A baptism by fire, burning away my old pointless life and revealing my true dark destiny.

JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
123 Followers