Cropping and Harvesting My Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Cuckold husband observing & letting others to take advantage.
8.6k words
4.19
22.2k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two - City Taking Advantage Now

Myself Jafar Ansari, I'm married since 6 years now, my wife name is Sana Ansari aged 24 now, flawless beauty, 5' 2" short heightened, plump, very fair complexion, and spotless body. She had plump body, but as it was nicely shaped it looked adorable and everyone in my locality secretly desired for her. She had thick legs, especially curved thighs, broad waist and curvy ass. Lips were thick and pink, eyes were dark and big. She has jugs instead of boobs, spongy, big brown nipples and large areola. Her boobs were at least 36 and all these developments happened after giving birth to a baby. She's an exhibitionist which I discovered later. That means she loves to display her curves and naked flesh to strangers. Sometimes she wears a dress which shows lots to her cleavage and when someone stares at them, she feels excited and happy.

She wears short pants and loves to display her curvy thighs to strangers and she posts them on social media as well. In recent past I have learnt that not only she was an exhibitionist but was a slut as well, pretending to be a pious wife, having a secret life behind everyone's back. She got laid with numerous men whom she knew a little or didn't know at all. She even allowed those men to pimp her up and she wasn't uncomfortable at all. This licentious life she lived, she was unaware with the fact that I had complete idea about. Accidently with friend interference I came to know about her secret. I would have surely confronted her but the deep she was involved in this secret life can shatter my whole world. It could defame my social and personal life, including her life as well. So I never found the guts to do so and being confident that no one was aware of it, she was continuing her licentious life.

Within two months Shankar was also fed up with her or his interested was gone, he stopped calling her as she stayed home on Friday and Tuesday both. I was very much relaxed now as I was getting frustrated with her activities. Things started to ease up and we started to roll back in our normal life style. But things seemed normal weren't normal at all and it started one day. I and Sana had gone to market to purchase some grocery. Usually is used to take grocery from some other shop but she suggested another one, so for a change we entered that one. It was a shopping mart, not that big but yet around 30 feet long and 15 feet wide. It had three long racks and was filled with products. As it was afternoon time so only we two were purchasing and the entire mart was empty.

She was messing with all products and I was fed up following her. So I went to the counter and took a seat in front of the owner. The owner was in late thirties. And he smiled seeing me and we started to talk. After introductions, I came to know that his name was Harikishan. After a little formal chat, he said, "Your wife is quite hot, such big boobs and such big areola are rarely seen." I looked confused on his words, so he said, "Actually I have fucked your wife before, but maybe she doesn't remember me. I fucked her in someone shop and as the main shutter was closed. I think she hasn't seen my face." I was spell bound and didn't understand what to say. I was confused and he looked at me. He smiled and said, "I was thinking that you should leave." I was about to turn towards Sana when he stopped me and said, "Without your wife."

I looked at him again confused so he said, "I and my two workers are thinking to fuck her in the shop itself. You go and we will let her go after few hours. Just say her that you are going for some work and we'll manage." I was hell shocked on his progress but when his two workers also joined us I was pity much terrified. He continued that his friend had already told that her husband was well aware of her being fucked. He said that if I needed verification then he can call his friend and I can verify that. I hesitantly asked him the name of his friend and he confidently said that his name was Raghubeer. I was so much disheartened that time.

He was looking at me with full confidence and I was lacking my confidence second by second. I looked at Sana and said that I was having some work and will she manage without me. She smiled and said ok, so I was about to exit the shop when the owner stopped me. He said that if I won't interfere, I can stay behind the counter and watch. I looked at him nervously so he smiled and said that I can stay behind the counter and they will fuck her in front so that I can watch. I nodded my head and got inside the counter without any expression.

They moved towards the shutter and soon the shutter was being dropped. Sana was inside so might be she didn't hear the shutter go down. She returned to front and saw the shutter down and asked the owner about it. The owner approached her and said that as he was having no customer he thought maybe he could have some fun with her. Sana immediately got adverse unfavourable, she started to abuse him like anything. He smiled and said that she didn't abuse him while he brutally fucked her at Raghubeer shop. Immediately her anger subsided and she smiled at him.

Even she pretended to be shy. Immediately his two workers appeared from side gallery. They grabbed her hand and pinned her on the wall. The owner started to drag up her suit along with her bra. She didn't resist and become topless immediately. Both of them started to suck her nipples and squeeze her boobs roughly. While they were busy in taking full advantage of her boobs, the shop owner got busy in opening the knot of her salwar. Soon he succeeded in opening salwar knots and her salwar fell down, she wasn't wearing any panty inside so he was bare now.

He needed no foreplay, just removed her pants and got inside her immediately fucking her to core. The workers were busy in kissing and playing with her boobs. The owner took a good amount of time and deposited his load inside her. As soon as he was away she was pulled in the middle and one of them got inside her pussy and another one got inside her ass after oiling his dick. As the owner was over he came to the fridge and pulled a cold drink bottle from it. He opened the bottle and started to sip. He kept his butts towards Sana and face towards me. He made sure that Sana wasn't able to see his face and think, that he was drinking cold drink on counter.

The owner said to me that she was such a tight and ripen piece. He insisted me to plan some excuse at home and let him take her away for a week, out of station. He said that he'll make sure that he makes her fuck numerous guys over there who can pay him huge amount. He offered me 30% share of the entire earning. I didn't reply. So he said that, without any benefit still Sana was being fucked and there was nothing I could do; in this way I can at least earn. I still didn't reply and kept silent and so he ordered. He said that not to come along with Sana from next time onwards.

He told that she needs grocery three times a month. So let her come alone and they will fuck her inside the building on those occasions. I nodded my head and he looked to his workers. They were finished and Sana shouted whether he wanted another round which he denied stating that he had already fucked his maid this morning. Sana started to get inside her wares and as she was well dressed she wanted to fix her make-up. So she pulled some cosmetics from the shelves. She opened them and applied few on her.

Then she packed it back and gave them to the owner. The owner asked that what will he do with those opened boxes, no one will buy them. Sana said to keep it separate as she doesn't think that this was the last visit to the shop. So she suggested keeping it separate so that it can be used by her on next events. The owner smiled and kept it aside. They opened the shutter and Sana exited the shop taking the grocery with her. I too exited the shop after five minutes and reached home after Sana arrived home.

I was depressed with the event, which happened today. I myself was the spectator of Sana being fucked and I couldn't do anything. Later I decided that I should avoid these types of circumstances. But it is said that more you try to avoid the more it bothers you. Sana was going to the market to purchase some clothes for her. She asked to accompany her to the shop with bike. She takes lots of time in purchasing and bargains a lot, I don't like shopping with her so I said that I had some work. She said she will take auto. She moved out and moved to the auto stand which was about a km away from my home. After she left I thought, might be, I did wrong and I shouldn't have refused her.

So I came outside and rushed to the auto stand from different route. As I reached near the auto stand, the bike went silent. The petrol was low and so it shut down. I turned the knob to reserve and saw Sana talking to the auto driver. She sat on the back seat and the auto started. But before the auto could move two fellows got inside the back seat on either sides of auto. This was unusual, as lady passenger is always preferred to sit on the edge. Then two more fellows climbed on either side of the driver and auto moved. I decided to stop it in the way and get Sana out. So as I started to bike and moved, I went to the main next crossing and stopped. I turned back to see the auto coming, but the auto took a U turn and moved back from where it was coming.

It was strange again as the main route was this only and so I wondered where the hell the auto was going. I turned back and followed the auto, but till then the auto gained speed and vanished in the turns. I took a turn on judgement and moved. But the auto was lost, so I took few more turns and I realized that it was no use. I decided to move to the main route so I moved a little forward. But suddenly I saw a salwar lying on the road. It was light blue colour salwar just like Sana was wearing today. What the hell was that and why was a salwar lying on the road. I picked it up and then moved on the same road. After a km or more I found the pair of sameez on the road. Same colour and I picked that too. I moved forward and on each km I found bra and panty too. I was confused, as this road ended on a helipad which was abandoned.

I moved quickly towards it and stopped before the helipad. The auto was standing there, so I parked my bike behind shrubs and quietly moved inside the helipad. The auto was there, but no one was around. So I took the walls which was boundary wall of the helipad, and moved outside to the edge of the wall, bowing down to avoid getting viewed by anyone. As I peeped from the end I was horrified. Sana was lying on the cement platform all naked. Her body till her waist was on the platform. Two guys were sitting on either side of chest and were sucking her nipples and squeezing her boobs. One of them was all naked, below waist and was inside her, fucking her in pussy.

Two guys were holding her left from her thighs and were nibbling on the flesh of her thighs. The man fucking her grunted immediately and filled her inside. As soon as he was done, second man took his place and started to fuck her with full speed. It seemed that she was been raped but strange thing was her clothes which I found wasn't tore. It was conformably being removed. Next thing was her mouth wasn't shut but she wasn't screaming at all. I wanted to know the truth about it but bumping between them wasn't a solution. So I kept waiting till the entire episode gets over. It took 2 hours for them to complete and then she was being released from grip.

She got up, walked comfortably and was arguing with the men. One of them pulled a packet and gave it to her. She pulled the packet and stuff from inside. It was driver uniform and she checked them. Then she wore them one by one. She looked at them and then they took her back in the auto and moved. I too followed them with my bike and with a distance. The auto dropped the four guys on the road and turned back towards our house. She got outside the auto and tip topped inside the house. Our room was on first floor and we had alternative stairs from front side also. She took that and went inside the house. I went inside after few minutes to find her neatly dressed. I asked her that did she get her clothes. She said that she had given it for stitching and will get in few days. I didn't say anything to her.

A few days later we planned for a dinner outside. We usually don't go for dinners but still I thought to go for a change. We went to a good restaurant and Sana was excited and surprised on the same time. We took a seat and ordered the dinner. The starters were good and then the main course arrived. The waiter said that he'll serve us and so he started to serve us. But while serving the curry, his hand slipped and the curry fell on Sana sari. He apologized immediately, but her sari was all messed up. Sana panicked but I said her to calm down and go to the washroom and clean the mess. She nodded her head and the waiter leaded her towards the washroom.

The waiter didn't return back and so did Sana, for nearly 5 minutes so I decided to check it myself. The washrooms were four in numbers, 1 was ladies and three were gents. Gates of both bathrooms were facing towards the rest two bathrooms. As I was well aware that Sana was in lady's toilet but it was cruel to peep inside. So I waited outside, when another waiter arrived. He looked at me and smiled, I also smiled back. He quickly opened the next bathroom gate and got inside. I kept waiting when I heard bangles chimes from the gent bathroom, in which the waiter went inside few moments ago. Why the hell were lady's bangles chimes were coming from gent's washroom?

I tried to push the door but it was locked. I was horrified so I tried to peep inside. But it was impossible to peep inside. So I tried to hear the sound and kept my ears on the gate. There was sound of muffles coming out from it. Anyone can clearly notice that the sound coming from it was of fucking. Someone was fucking a girl inside. Just then, I heard a low voice, that let me fuck her ass, you fuck her pussy. That means there were two guys inside fucking one girl. I was praying from God that idiot girl been fucked inside wasn't Sana. I kept my ears for 10 minutes and sounds were constant. Just then I heard footsteps and I quickly got inside the opposite washroom.

I didn't close the door but kept light off. I peeped outside to see the manager on the door. He knocked the door two three times and the door open wide. To my dismay, Sana was the girl inside, been fucked by the two waiters. Both the waiters were pulling their pants up and she was standing all naked in between. The manager was having a good show on my wife's naked body. Both waiters came out and the manager got inside locking the door behind. Both the waiter stood outside and was waiting for the manager to come out. I stayed inside and the door opened wide after 15 minutes. The manager was pulling his pants up and Sana was cleaning her pussy. The manager got out and was followed by both waiters.

Sana came outside all naked and went inside the lady's bathroom. She came out after 10 minutes and nicely dressed and went straight to the dinning. I too followed her after few minutes. The waiters came back and served us the dinner. I was not in mood to eat so I had a little but Sana ate well. At the time of bill, the manager declared it to be free. He said as the waiters messed the dinner so they were compensating us with the bill. I was about to say that the bill was already been settled in the washroom, but I didn't spoke. We returned back home and Sana wasn't behaving strange in any way, in fact she was normal as regular.

One day I was going to my office; the bike was having some issue so I was going to catch an auto. When I was passing from a shopping complex, I heard someone calling my name. I turned towards the voice and found Harikishan looking at me. I was little terrified and feeling humiliated at the same time. So I tried to ignore him and move away. But he came in my way and stopped me. He asked me to accompany him to his shop. Finding no way out I followed him to his shop. We sat and he asked his servant to bring a cold drink. I told him it wasn't required still he insisted. I took the cold drink and started to sip when he asked me my contact number, and number for video calling.

I told him that I use IMO for video calling and sometimes Whatsapp also. He looked at watch and said that it was 9:30 am now and he was going to call me around 1:30 pm. He asked me to stay online and receive his call immediately. I looked at him with question mark and he said that he'll discuss this with me in evening when I'll return from office. When I was leaving he stopped me again. He asked my account number, bank name, IFSC Code and branch name. I inquired and he said that he'll tell me in evening. It was no harm in giving him details so I gave him details and he noted it down. I moved to office and forgot about my encounter with Harikishan. I was having great work and was involved in that. At 1:31 pm I received a text SMS from an unknown number to come online.

I excused myself from my table and went outside. It took me 2-3 minutes and so I received a call from that number itself. It was Harikishan and he asked me to come online. He was talking very slowly instead was whispering. I came online and a call was awaited, for me to answer on IMO. I received the call and the first scene that welcomed me was Sana itself. She was all naked inside the shop itself. I looked clearly and found 2 guys desperately playing with her each boobs. They were biting; licking all over her boobs, sucking her nipples, pressing her boobs with both their palms. The camera rolled down and I saw three more guys sitting on their knees. Two of them were desperately biting and licking her thighs and one of them was licking and biting her pussy.

The camera angle changed and I found one guy licking her asshole as well. I received a text on IMO, call back in 15 minutes. Then the call disconnected and I was standing outside the office spellbound. Just after 15 minutes I once again received IMO call. As soon as I picked it up, I found Sana standing and getting fucked in pussy and ass at the same time. Then another text, call you later and call got disconnected. For next 3 hours I kept on receiving call from Harikishan in few minutes' intervals, and he showed me Sana getting fucked in different poses by different guys. Before disconnecting for last time, he told me that he was going to fuck Sana with his servants and asked me to meet me in the evening at his shop.

I was sure he was going to humiliate me in his shop at evening. I wasn't in mood to go to his shop but still I went to his shop after office. He warmly welcomed me and gave me few snacks and drinks. After settling down he started to speak. He asked me whether I have seen the Video call and I nodded in affirmation. He revealed me that he has fucked Sana more 7 times after that day at his shop. He also told me that both his servants and he fucks her every time she arrives here. He also revealed that for 5 times in 8 times of her fucking, he had introduced few friends to fuck Sana. He said calmly that for each session he charges his friends Rs. 1000 per head.

He passes Rs. 400 per head to Sana and keeps the rest 600 with himself. He started to count, first session 4 friends, second session 5 friends, third session 5 friends, fourth session 4 friends and fifth session 6 friends. I intercepted him that why he was telling me that. He smiled and said that he has discussed with me about getting a share of Sana income. He said that he was not so dishonest like the rest of peoples, owning Sana's authority. He said that he was always honest with the deals he made in his all life. I was listening to it so he said that Sana usually charged for his friends, but for him and his two servants, fucking was absolutely free. He said that telling me the entire stuff was because he wanted me have a share on the earning of Sana. He said that after all Sana was my wife, though she was unaware of fact that I was aware of her deeds.