Cropping and Harvesting My Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he finished his line, Sana raised her Burkha upward from her waist. She was all naked beneath and soon it was raised till her neck showing her naked boobs. I was sure she was Sana as it's natural to notice my own wife whom I have seen hundreds of times naked. Still she confidently displayed me her boobs. After this she pulled out her Burkha up from her head and started to drop her lower part of her Burkha. She displayed her pussy and turned around to display her ass. She was so confident that I won't recognise her or maybe she didn't care. As per asked I had to comment about her assets. After my comment she asked them where to start the session and my boss asked her to move inside another adjacent room.

She had removed her Burkha but didn't remove her face cover. She picked her rest of the Burkha and moved inside. The door was wide ajar after she got inside the room. It had a table only and she climbed over it. She deposited herself over it over her back and started to wait for rest of them to arrive. My boss asked me to finish my work soon and rest of them moved inside the adjacent room, closing the room behind. After 10 minutes I started to hear moans of Sana, I was not sure whether she was really having that much fun or she was purposely moaning for me. But on repeated intervals the moans kept on coming which lasted for at least 2 hours. The door opened and they all came back in the main road. They were only wearing their underwear's and they came and sat in the main room.

They started to discuss how much fun they had and what they all did. After 15 minutes my boss pulled up a cigarette case and searched for the lighter but it was missing. He asked me to go inside and look for the lighter. I got inside and found Sana lying on the table with all her holes leaking with sperms. When she saw me she purposely spread her legs widely so that I could have a look. Underwear was covering her face. I asked lighter and she said that it may have fallen down. I sat on my knees and searched for the lighter and found it, when I looked up I found her squeezing her pussy lips. She asked me to send them inside soon as she was feeling very much horny. I nodded my head and moved out, handed them the lighter and conveyed them her message.

They immediately got up and moved inside, locking the door behind them. For next one and half hour I kept on hearing load moans of Sana and then it subsided. My report was already finished so as soon as they came outside I told my boss about it. He appreciated it and asked me that if I like, I can go inside and have fun. I politely rejected his offer and they all laughed at me. My boss smiled and said that I can leave now. I went out and took my bike along. Instead of going towards home, I parked my bike nearby and came back near the wall and started to peep inside. Around 10 minutes later, Sana came out all naked, running. She wasn't covering her face this time; her assets were bouncing like water balloons.

Behind her my boss came running all naked. It took her few minutes to caught her and push his dick inside her. He started to bang her in open and just then another guy came outside. He was all naked and he reached in front of them. He started to talk with Sana and Sana started to play with his dick while talking. They talked for 15 minutes or more and my boss left her after depositing his load inside her. The guy took his turn and fucked her there itself, depositing his load inside her. They moved inside and after 10 minutes Sana came out dressed in the Burkha. She took the Activa and drove out of the premises. I too followed her keeping distance.

She drove and reached to Harikishan shop. Harikishan got up and came to the shutter. The shutter started to go down and for a fraction of second I saw Sana getting naked inside. The shutter went down completely and I had no option but to move home. As soon as I reached home I received a message of 900 bugs credited to my account. Sana reached home after 1 hour and got busy in her work. I was so much frustrated on her and she didn't even show any sign of discomfort. I decided myself, I will teach her a lesson for sure, and that too very soon.