Cropping and Harvesting My Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So he declared that I should get 300 per head without Sana's knowledge and that would be a fair deal. He continued that it was Sana mood that she didn't charge him and his servants but fairly he must pay me for that too. So he started to calculate. There were three sessions in which only him and his two servants fucked Sana, so 300 per head means 900 per session and 3 session means 2700. Then he proceeded for next sessions. He calculated that one session had 4 friends including three of them that make 7 guys and amount of 2100.

Next session was of 5 guys and 3 of them, amount will be 2400. Another session was same, consisted 5 guys and 3 of them, amount is again 2400. Next session was of 4 guys and 3 of them so amount is 2100. The final session which I saw today, he said consisted of 6 guys and 3 of them. So the amount will be 2700. So the total amount is 14400, he asked me whether I understood about it. I was shocked on his calculation and fact that he was considering me as pimp of my wife, still I nodded my head. He picked his mobile and entered something, immediately 14400 were credited in my saving account.

He said that for future sessions, I wasn't required to visit his shop and after each session he will credit my share to my account. I didn't say anything and he bid me good bye. In coming weeks several times, I received amount in my saving account, and I divided the total amount with 300 to get an idea of number of guys, who had fucked Sana today. One day I received 4200 in my account and I was amazed to know that Sana was fucked by at least 14 guys today. I was both amazed on her stamina as well as the fact how big slut she was.

Due to financial issues I started a part time job in a construction company. The company working hours were from morning 8 to evening 5 pm. The company constructed slabs for main holes and chambers. We had a large area and the cement slabs were made and left in the open to dry up. The outer section was forest, thick trees and shrubs and a thin subway between grasses. The whole area was isolated and no one usually comes in this area. My work started at 5 pm when all workers and supervisor left.

I was in account section, so I created daily sales report, credit reports, production reports and accounts received. My timing was from 5 pm to 7 pm and then I locked the office and leave for home. But the work was hectic, so usually it took me 8 to finish and then leave. It was middle of summer and the sale was dropped, the production was also very low due to water supply issue. I reached at 5 pm and finished my work till 5:30. But I was instructed to leave not before 7, as sometimes the pickup arrived for taking slabs. I went to the corner of the premises and started to smoke.

In my front was a main road, though it had trees between the boundary and the road but still I was able to see the road clearly. I was smoking when I saw a familiar structure on the road. To my dismay it was Sana, riding an Activa. I knew that she wasn't good in driving, yet I wasn't sure that why she was riding and from where she got the Activa. I checked the vehicle registration number of the Activa and found it to be registered in the name of Harikishan. She was wearing a pink coloured semi transparent sari with a black blouse.

She was driving rash; I knew that she wasn't good in driving at all. I was amazed on Harikishan, on what bases he handed over the Activa. I was sincerely expecting an accident, and to my confidence, she rashly hit an old man on the road side, walking. A rash conversation stated between the man and Sana. I was far away and couldn't hear a word. Just than a bike stopped near them and traffic constable got down. He was riding on someone else motorcycle and stopped to see about the matter. The man who was riding the motorcycle bid him good bye and moved away. He approached towards both of them and interfered. So the old man started to have the conversation first.

When the conversation was over, he pulled a diary and pen, noted something and told him something. The old man nodded his head and moved on. He kept on staring him for a while, until he vanished on a road turn. Then he turned his attention towards Sana, he started a conversation and spread his palm in front of her. He was maybe demanding for Vehicle Papers and Driving License. I was sure that Sana wasn't having a Driving License and neither was having any Vehicle Papers. On an early instance with Harikishan, he had told me that he had kept custody of that Activa from a customer, who had failed to clear his debts. So I was sure he wasn't having its paper. The conversation grew rash and on one moment Sana took a raw decision. She slapped the traffic constable, hard slap. Both constable and I were shocked on the same time.

Now the conversation became more abusive and rash. Both were shouting at each other. The constable pulled her from the seat, the Activa was about to fall and so the constable gripped its handle and fixed the side stand. He even pulled the Activa keys out and put it in pocket. They started to shout at each other once again. The conversation was getting hot to hotter. So I decided to aid Sana, I was about to jump outside when the constable opened the Activa front box, in curiosity I waited a while. He came near Sana and advanced his hands towards her. He gripped his hands on her sari and forcefully pulled it towards himself. Sana rolled immediately and when the sari was off her body she got misbalanced and fell on the ground, but softly.

As her hand landed on the ground first and then when the whole sari was pulled out of her petticoat, she landed on her butts. She was shocked as well as I was shocked. The constable bends down and gripped his fingers on both sides of her petticoat. Sana was trying to get up when he pulled the petticoat downwards. The thread of petticoat broke and both petticoat and panty slipped her thighs, then knees and then after completely off her body. He advanced his hands on her cleavage and pulled her blouse lock. It was a Velcro blouse; I had no idea that she had Velcro blouses also. So the two flaps of blouse got separated and immediately her big boobs were open to display. This proved that she wasn't wearing a bra. Before she could respond, he pulled the blouse upwards and she had to raise her hands to get it removed completely.

The constable picked up her sari, petticoat and blouse, rolled it like a rag and placed it in Activa's front box. He locked the front box with the key and placed the keys back in his pocket. The constable sat on the Activa seat and was staring at Sana. Sana, who was still in state of shock, took a little time and then recovered from the shock. She looked at herself and then slowly got up. She stood up just a foot away from Activa and from where the constable was sitting. She said something to him and he replied after a while. The conversation started again but Sana was quite polite this time. While having conversation the constable gripped his palm over her pussy and started to press it. Sana didn't say anything and kept the conversation continued.

After a minute or two the constable placed another palm over her one boob and started to press them softly. The conversation was still on go and after few minutes the constable left her and stood up. He sat on the Activa's driving seat and ignited the engine. Sana being total naked, sat behind him, keeping her both legs on one side. The Activa moved and turned towards main gate of my site. I was staring at them when they passed from front of the main gate and moved ahead. I ran towards the other side of fence. The distance was vast and I was on foot so it took me 10 minutes to reach the other side. When I looked from that side I saw them reaching an open space in the jungle about 50 meters from the fence.

Due to shrubs and trees in between it was hard for them to see that someone was staring them. Sana was standing near a tree, still all naked and the constable was getting rid of his clothes. He was placing his clothes tidily on the seat, when I saw him he was already off his pant and shirt and now was placing his underwear and vest on the seat. As he was all naked he moved near Sana. He said something to her and she turned around. She placed his palms on tree trunk, bend down and spread her legs. The constable placed his palm on her pussy, tried to find her pussy lips and then directed his dick in the pussy. He pushed his dick inside and grabbed her both boobs, hanging from her chest.

He started to maul her boobs and started to thump her pussy as well. I was getting a side view of Sana, so I wasn't sure about her face expression. And the distance was too much to read the face expressions. The constable had good stamina and he kept on pumping her for 30 minutes, taking break in every 5 minutes. After the 30 minutes' duration he encircled his hands around her waist and pushed his dick deep inside her. He was empting his load inside her.

Just then I heard a car horn on the front gate. It was my boss's car; I walked towards the front gate to open it up. As soon as I reached there, I found him with his business partner. They were talking something between themselves. As I was opening the front gate, he made a sign to stop. He moved his car towards the same spot where Sana was getting fucked. He usually went there to get little drinks or smoke to avoid smoking in front of his staff. My boss was around 35+ age group along with his partner. They both were of Punjabi background and were muscular by physique. I slapped my head with disappointment. But I tried to quickly move to the same spot, where I previously was. But it took me more than 5 minutes to reach there by foot.

When I reached at my viewing spot, my both bosses were sitting on the car bonnet, and Sana was standing in front of them, still naked. She had her eyes down and was looking like a prisoner giving her explanation. My both bosses were puffing and were having conversation with her on the same time. The constable was getting dressed up, slowly. He wasn't interested in their conversation and wasn't paying any attention towards it. When he was done he said something to my boss partner. They climbed on Activa and moved towards the road. When they were gone my boss got off the bonnet. Sana climbed over the bonnet over her butts, lie down and spread her thighs. My boss bends down and looked straight at her pussy.

He made sign of good and said something to her. He dropped his pants and underwear and immediately got inside her, fucking her pussy and licking sucking her boobs and lips. Still they were giving me side view and I was unable to figure expressions. While he was busy fucking her, his partner returned. He stopped the Activa nearby, and came near them; he also dropped his pants and sat beside Sana. He sat on my side blocking my view to Sana. He started to talk with both of them and then I realised Sana palm on his dick. She was giving him hand job while getting fucked by my boss. It was getting dark minute by minute, but as the moon was on full glow I was able to see them.

My boss took 30 minutes to flood her and immediately was replaced by his partner. Now I wasn't able to see what he was doing with her, except the fucking action, drilling her pussy. He took 30 minutes when he was finished. Now they were looking like dark figures only, faces weren't visible. But as per height it was visible who Sana was. She went to the Activa, pulled her clothes out and started to dress. Meanwhile both were having conversation with her. When she got dressed up, they both hugged her and maybe kissed her too, and then she left. Now it was sure my bosses will return back so I swiftly went towards the front side. Sana passed by the front gate without turning her face towards my side.

About 2-3 minutes later my boss horn his car. I opened the main gate and they came inside. They were discussing about Sana in Punjabi but I could understand a little. As per their words, they had invited Sana after one-day gap. She was being invited at 5:30 pm to this place and my boss partner said to give me leave as they will be fucking her in office itself. My boss was telling his that he will invite his two more friends as well, and they will fuck her both pussy and ass this time. So after the conversation was over, my boss said me not to come on Thursday as he was having some important work here.

I nodded my head and took permission to leave. When permitted me left and while going to home I passed from front of Harikishan shop. The shop was closed and Activa was standing in front of shutter. I immediately understood Sana was inside being fucked. When I reached home 1500 was credited in my account. Sana reached home in 30 minutes dressed in something else. Now she was wearing something else which she was wearing earlier. I thing she has been fucked at Harikishan shop and then changed dress.

Next day while at site office, I was very much disturbed with fact that Sana was going to get fucked in the same office next day. As I was being provided leave I wasn't being able to stay near and watch. While surfing on the internet I found an application and software that could remotely connect the system webcam with my mobile. It could even remotely boot the system without giving display at screen. I downloaded the software and tested it few times. But as it was a demo version I needed it to purchase. I checked the website and found it to be of 49 dollars, I checked my bank account and found sufficient amount to make a purchase.

The amount excess in my account was provided by Harikishan. I never wanted to use that amount in my living so I made a purchase and immediately licence was provided to me. I activated the software on both devices and checked them few times. It worked perfectly so I went home relaxed. I wasn't relaxed because Sana was going to get fucked next day, how can I be relaxed, but I very well knew that I wasn't able to do anything about it. I was relaxed due to the fact that I can view the whole event now. Next day on decided time I moved to an isolated park and occupied a bench. I booted the system on 5:30 pm and checked the webcam few times. It was working fine and there I found a record button also. So I decided to record the event also.

I locked my phone and waited for 15 minutes before reconnecting it again. As soon as I got the reconnection I saw the event already begun. Sana was lying on the table, flat on her back without any clothes. Her thighs were spread apart and a guy who was unknown to me was fucking her aggressively. My boss and his partner with another guy was sitting on the sofa all naked having drinks. The snacks were on the table itself where Sana was getting fucked. In every few seconds someone got up, came near the table and squeezed her boobs, and then they took the snack and retained their place. As per the situation it was clearly visible that she was getting fucked by someone and three were waiting.

In few minutes someone who wasn't known to me, came near the table and pushed his dick in her mouth. She started to suck his dick perfectly and the event kept on going. After around 15 minutes the guy fucking her pussy flooded her inside and got away. She was immediately turned around and I saw a smile on her face. She deposited herself on her stomach and my boss took the lead. He pushed his dick inside with great difficulty. The way he was finding it difficult made sure that he was entering her ass. She retained the dick again in her mouth and started to blow job again. My boss was commenting how tight her ass was and how much he loved it.

He kept on fucking her for 10-15 minutes when he deposited his load inside her. He went off and his partner took his place. He also commented how good and tight her ass was, yet how smoothly his dick went inside. My boss partner took another 20 minutes to flood her ass and got away. The guy getting the blowjob pulled his dick out and turned her around, fixing his dick inside her pussy. He started to fuck her aggressively and started to phrase my boss how good Sana was. He fucked her for 15 minutes and filled her inside. Sana got up and started to search her clothes when my boss asked where she was going. She said back so my said that they were in mood to fuck her once again, which got the ass wanted to fuck her pussy and the pussy guys were interested in fucking her ass.

She sat on the table, spread her legs and she started to show expression like a professional prostitute. It took 15 minutes for all of them to get in mood. So the event begun again, she was turned upside down to get fucked in ass by two guys, who took 30 minutes each to fill her ass. Then she was turned on her back and after 20 minutes of raw fucking by both, she was left free to clean herself and leave. It was already dark and was close to 8:30 pm. I reached Harikishan shop and found the Activa standing there and shutter to be locked. When I reached home 900 was credited in my account. Sana reached home after 15 minutes and got involved in her daily routine.

Though now I was having evidence about her licentious life, but still I didn't have the guts to confront her at all. But my decision changed and I decided to confront her or at least teach her a lesson, after a particular incident. It was third day after that particular sex session with my boss. I reached office on my specified time and few minutes later my boss and his friends reached office. My boss being a Punjabi was talking with his friends in the same. They were sitting in the same office which I was sitting at. Though they were talking in Punjabi but as everyone knows that Punjabi isn't that tough language to understand, I was getting clue what they were talking.

They were talking about Sana itself, how they got the pleasure in fucking her that day. They were discussing about her assets and the techniques she had to give pleasure. They were telling each other how pleasurable was fucking her raw without condoms in her ass as well as in her pussy. They also were very much happy about the fact that she didn't charge a penny. So the entire group started to force my boss to call her today. He objected about my presence and they all asked him to grant me leave for the day. My boss told them this was impossible as a very important report was to be submitted tomorrow morning itself. So there was a silence for few minutes.

After the break one of them said that he didn't find trouble with me, he preferred me harmless and there was a spare room inside for their necessity. He also suggested that I could get a chance to satisfy my urge if I showed discomfort. He laughed that after all she wasn't their wife or girlfriend and was already getting fucked my numerous guys, so why to feel jealous about her getting involved with one more guy. My boss thought for a while and smiled back. He definitely liked the proposal and placed a call to Sana. He went out while talking and returned back with a pleasant smile. He confirmed them that Sana will be arriving soon. Now that was a disastrous situation, how will Sana react after seeing me and how will I react after seeing me.

If she gives them the clue about our marriage how will they all react, and what will happen afterwards. I was thinking about the same when my boss interfered. He asked me to concentrate on my work and finish it as soon as possible. I apologised to him and started preparing the report. About 15 minutes later Sana arrived; she came inside straight and was wearing a full covered Burkha. Now Burkha was a common wear which Muslim girls and women wore but there were two uncommon factors in Sana. First was she never preferred to wear Burkha and second was this particular Burkha wasn't hers, I didn't purchase this Burkha at all.

She wished all of them one by one and apologized for being late. Now she was my wife and I was very well aware of her voice. She looked at me in exclamation and my boss told her about me and my name. When I turned around she looked at me for a while and then wished me in Muslim wishing way and I too replied her in the same manner. Now it was the time for her introduction, so my boss friend introduced her as their personal mistress. He told me that she was having good assets and he would really like me to have a look at them.