Cross Contamination Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I look... Soft."

"Yes, Miss, you do."

"I look... vulnerable." Her smooth pussy looked defenseless, weak, eager for penetration.

"Mmmmm." Said Yuriko with a curvy smile. She liked that answer, "Yes, Miss!"

"I look... welcoming." With her legs up and spread, it was like an invitation for sex. Her wetness was unmistakable, even with the drops of water still clinging to her skin from the bath.

"I agree, miss. It looks like any man would be most welcome." Said Yuriko with a soft laugh.

"I look subm..." her voice cracked and she cleared her throat. She couldn't complete the thought.

"Say it miss." Said Yuriko, all humor suddenly gone. "You should say the truth when you realize it."

"I look submissive." Whispered Gina guiltily.

"Yes, Miss. You do." Whispered Yuriko from above, smoothing a stray strand of hair from Gina's forehead.

Gina suddenly felt embarrassed, humiliated. She tried to close her legs, but felt Yuriko rest a firm hand on her upper thigh, stopping her.

"My demonstration isn't quite finished yet, Miss." said Yuriko apologetically. "I want you to really understand why your master wanted this treatment for you." She grabbed Gina's hand, and guided it to her now-hairless pussy. "Now. Feel."

Having just masturbated minutes ago. Gina could tell that the difference was night and day. Her pussy was now silky smooth, accepting her fingers effortlessly into its wet slick heat. The smooth, buttery sensation was good. It was so much better. Although she had intended to quickly feel and then remove her hand, she found herself continuing to slowly, lazily play with herself as Yuriko watched with amusement.

"Ok fine, I can see why men might want this." Said Gina, her breathing becoming ragged. "But it doesn't matter. This is my pussy. It doesn't belong to Victor."

"Doesn't it?" Said Yuriko, raising an eyebrow. "Who will be using it more, you or him?"

Gina was shocked by the question. Clearly this woman had completely misunderstood her situation with Victor.

"You don't understand." She said, a moan creeping into her voice as the pleasure from her fingers intensified. "Victor doesn't own my pussy."

"Hmmmm." Said Yuriko with doubt in her eyes, seeing the effect the conversation was having on Gina, "If you say so miss."

Gina was lost in her thoughts, and in her pleasure, staring hungrily at the writhing blond slut in the mirror in front of her, legs up and spread, fingers greedily exploiting her bare pussy, little moans escaping from the back of her throat.

"Miss," said Yuriko, gently turning her face to look up into her eyes from below. "Let me tell you a secret."

She leaned down until their noses were almost touching and whispered, "the reason you look submissive is because that is exactly what you are. Now, miss, you will submit to me. You will cum for me now, and when you do, you will say my name."

Gina wanted to explain to her why she was wrong. She wanted to explain how any woman would look submissive in that position, that it didn't mean anything about her personally. But her fingers were moving in the smooth, hot wetness of her pussy, and Yuriko's soft brown eyes and warm smile were filling her vision, and it suddenly seemed like the hottest, hardest way to orgasm would be to do it by Yuriko's command. And so she moaned out "Yuuuriko!" as she came, her legs shuddering, her pussy quivering. And Yuriko was stroking her face and smiling like she had done something that she ought to be proud of.

"And Now, Miss," Said Yuriko as she gently helped Gina up from the floor, "It is time for your massage."

...

"Ok team" said Renee, clapping her hands and drawing all the girls' attention. "For this next part, the chant will be, 'Our captain is a hero, the other team is zero.' Got it? Say it with me."

The rest of the girls energetically repeated the phrase while Cassie panted out a few of the words. Her 'probation uniform' was soaked with sweat, her hair rumpled, and her chest sore from her braless breasts bouncing around painfully. She had no idea how the other girls could do it. She knew that she was in pretty good shape, but these girls must be on another level.

"So, of course," said Renee, getting to her knees. "The last section left us getting up from the back arch. So at this point, we will be on our knees, spread wide like this." She demonstrated a wide legged kneeling stance, slapping both thighs for emphasis."

"And what we are going to do is bounce on our knees in time with the chant. Watch Melissa." Renee repeated the chant slowly, while Melissa bounced up and down on her knees, encouraging the other girls to try it out.

Cassie sank to her knees as well, feeling the skirt ride up alarmingly from the stance. She was trying her best to keep her vagina covered, but with all of the dancing they had done, she was sure she had given all of the other girls a good look at some point. She bounced up and down on her knees, trying to surreptitiously use a free hand to keep her skirt down.

"Looking great. At least most of you," and with that comment she shot Cassie a warning glance. Renee had turned out to be a harsh critic when it came to cheerleading, but for some reason, it just made Cassie want to win her approval more.

"Now we are going to add the other component." Said Renee, sitting back on her thighs, "While we bounce, we will be flashing the 'zero' sign. Like this." She held up her hand in a circle shape, with the fingers and thumb forming an 'O' "And we are going to kind of... pulse it out with the rhythm." She demonstrated by moving the "O' shaped hand rhythmically towards and away from her.

There was a snicker from the girls Cassie thought that was a little immature. Sure, some people might say that the motion looked a little like Renee was jerking someone off, but she was sure it would look better once it was up to full performance speed.

"Now let's try that all together."

Doing the zero symbol with both hands made it a lot harder to keep her skirt from riding up, and Cassie had to concentrate on not bouncing too deeply, which made her not notice that Renee was standing over her, Cassie's zero symbol almost hitting her in the crotch.

"Deeper bounces, Kissy." Said Renee flatly, staring down at her. " Also, I need more enthusiasm from you with the zero symbols. Long strokes."

Cassie tried to stammer out an acknowledgement, but Renee was already returning to the front of the group.

"Ok, I know this is the first time we are going over the new routine, but you girls are pros, and it seems like most of you have already got it down. I just want to do one run through here putting it all together."

Cassie gulped. She had hoped that they would have several practices to nail down the dance moves. She was unsure that she would be able to remember them all. The dance also seemed a bit... dirty. She hadn't paid that close attention to previous pep rallies, but surely she would have noticed if the girls had been dancing like this... Maybe it was just Cassie's imagination, brought on by the indecent uniform.

"Ok, from the top ladies!"

"Step one, two, three. Hip Sway, Hip Sway."

This one was easy, a sort of runway walk forward, emphasizing the hips, followed by some stationary hip movements. Cassie was able to do it almost in time with the other girls.

"Now lean forward, shimmy shimmy"

This one wasn't that hard, but Cassie did feel that her shimmies were a bit more revealing that those of some of the other, less well endowed girls

"And toe touch! Slow hand up the leg."

This one was tougher, Cassie was not nearly as flexible as the other girls, and quickly reaching to her toes while keeping her skirt from revealing everything was an almost impossible task.

"Run your hands up your bodies, really hug those curves girls."

Cassie felt this one was a little unfair. The other, slim figured girls could do this in a way that looked almost innocent, but for Cassie, it looked truly obscene to grope her own curves like that.

"Hands up through the hair, over your head. Good. Now jump and clap!"

This move was responsible for most of Cassie's breast pain today. They were supposed to raise their hands above their heads and clap in rhythm to get the crowd pumped up. The problem was that the choreography also called for little excited hops, which caused her boobs to bounce painfully.

"Ok, now... down!"

The girls had to drop low, bent at the knees, legs spread out wide, while running their hands over their thighs. This was the move that her short skirt made literally impossible. Cassie gave up trying and just dropped to her knees instead.

"Crawl forward, fierce now girls!"

Cassie did her best to prowl forward like a cat while not exposing herself.

"Ok, shoulders down, backs arched, butts up..."

This was the lewdest part of the short routine. It looked like something out of the trashier rap videos Cassie had seen. And it was another move that would put Cassie's private areas on full display if she were to attempt it.

"Now, shake shake shake." The other girls shook their hips up and down, twerking with greater or lesser success.

"And, the last part that we learned, up onto the knees, zero zero zero, bounce bounce bounce."

Cassie did attempt this part, trying to bounce as low as she dared, putting greater enthusiasm into her zeros.

"Ok, Melissa, Harmony, Claire, Jasmine. You guys have it down, good job." Renee was not her usual easy-going self when in this leadership role, taking a much more demanding tone, " The rest of you, run it again."

This time Cassie really tried to put her all into it, even attempting the riskier maneuvers and hoping none of the other girls were watching.

It still wasn't good enough.

"Most of the rest of you got it. Daria, Olivia, Ava and Kissy. You four will run it from the top."

Cassie tried her hardest, but she was feeling tired after giving it her all in the last run through, and slipped up badly on the timing.

Renee's eyes were steely and without mercy.

"Just Kissy. Again."

Cassie could feel the eyes of the rest of the team on her as she struggled to do the dance steps without any other dancers to reference visually. She winced and tugged on her short skirt, trying desperately to do the sexualized dance moves without over exposing herself. She could hear giggles and whispers from the other girls as she sweated and flopped through the routine.

"Not good enough. Again."

This time, she made the mistake she had been dreading all practice. As she leaned forward and arched her back for the twerking dance move, she could feel her skirt catch and ride up on her sweaty hips. She was so tired and distracted that she didn't catch it in time, and she ended up pushing her bare ass up towards the crowd of girls, completely uncovered by panties or her skirt treating them to an unobstructed view of her pussy and asshole, jiggling and shaking as she humped her hips up and down with the rhythm of the music. The assembled girls exploded into gasps and giggles, some even rolling on the floor with laughter. Cassie blushed, collapsing onto the floor, clutching her skirt around her thighs, sweaty and humiliated.

"That will be enough for today." Said Renee dismissively, "But we will have to work on that a lot more next time."

Cassie felt like crying. She certainly didn't feel like this had empowered her. She felt the sly, knowing glances of the other girls, who she had just treated to an obscene view of her most private areas, and wanted to cringe. Maybe cheerleading hadn't been such a good idea. But just as she was thinking those self pitying thoughts, she saw a hand held out to help her to her feet. It was Melissa, with a big sweet smile on her pretty face.

"Wow, Kissy! That was great for a first practice!" Practically the whole team was there, smiling and clapping. Cassie looked around with shock. Hadn't these people just been tormenting her?

"We hope that you didn't get too discouraged!" Said a round-faced asian girl sincerely. "It's just a little hazing we do for new members. The captain rides them super hard on them for the first few practices until they join officially."

"You know," said Melissa, leaning in to whisper conspiratorially, "Renee is really rooting for you to do well, but she knows if she gave you special treatment, the other girls would never accept you. Just bear with it!"

"But wow! We haven't gotten a peep show like that one in a while!" Said a thin, red haired cheerleader, "We haven't gotten a nice clear view like that since your probation uniform, Mel!"

Mellisa smiled shyly. "Shut up Daria, we don't need to remember that."

The round-faced Asian girl grabbed Cassie by the hips unexpectedly. "Wow Kissy, what I wouldn't give to have a body like yours! I mean, I can't imagine how great sex must be for you." She gave a few thrusts, slamming her slim hips into Cassie's ass and making her blush.

"Oh yeah!" said Daria, the redhead, agreeing enthusiastically, running a hand up the inside of one of Cassie's thick thighs "It's like your body was designed for sex, Kissy."

"And don't forget these udders!" Said Melissa in a humorous roar, winking at the laughing crowd of girls while cupping Cassie's sore breasts from behind. "These sweater puppies must have the boys cumming in their jeans before you even get started."

"Yeah, but remember, said the little Asian with a smile, " you wouldn't just have this body during sex! Imagine walking around with these clown tits bouncing in front of you all the time. It would be like living as a blow-up doll. No offense Cassie." She leaned forward and twisted a stiff nipple, poking up through the stretchy fabric, adding in a loud stage whisper: "Sorry girl, but it must be hard knowing that you are the jerk off fantasy of the entire school."

The unexpected physical contact was throwing Cassie off balance, and the conversation made it clear that the girls were objectifying her just as much as the guys throughout school. The whole thing was confusing, and a little erotic. Was she seeing a hungry light in the eyes of the other cheerleaders? Did all of these girls... want her? The thought made her heart beat a little faster, and she folded her arms in front of her breasts in an attempt to block the view of her nipples.

She was sure she was reading too much into the situation. This was probably just how the cheerleaders joked with each other. In fact, she noted that other girls in the group were jokingly groping each other and flirting as well. She forced a laugh and said her goodbyes, heading to the locker room, sore, tired, and a little horny.

Renee met her in the locker room doorway. Pressing a finger to her lips with a smile, she gave a loud stage whisper:

"Awesome Job, Kissy! I knew you could do it! I'm sorry I have to be mean to you in front of the other girls! Now." She said looking serious. "Peter just got out of his nerd club or whatever, and I've arranged for you to meet him outside the school.

She motioned to Cassie's gym bag, which Cassie could see contained some of the new clothes Renee had mentioned.

"I've got your wardrobe all picked out for your big moment, Kissy!"

...

Gina let herself be led to another room, not even bothering to dress this time. Yuriko remained naked as well, leading her by the hand with cool confidence despite her unclothed state.

Gina couldn't help but notice the trimmed, but dense patch of hair between Yuriko's legs.

"Ummm, Yuriko?"

"Yes, Miss?"

"You said that everyone should get their hair removed, but you..." She cast her eyes down. The relationship had changed somehow in the bath room. Now she was the deferential one, and Yuriko was in control.

"Ah, you mean this?" Said Yuriko with a smile, running her fingers through the patch of hair above her pussy. "You misunderstood me, miss. I didn't say everyone should remove their hair. I said there are some people who should."

She continued walking, Gina following meekly, led by the hand.

"Styled properly, pubic hair is a symbol of dominance, control, confidence. For some women it is essential. But for submissives," Yuriko shook her head disapprovingly, "No. It sends a mixed message. It is better for you to have yours removed, so everyone can see you for what you are. Likewise for me. "

Gina didn't know she could feel worse about having her hair removed, but this disparaging speech was humiliating. After the masturbation session in front of the mirror though, hearing it from Yuriko also tinged it with eroticism.

They had reached a warmly lit room with a comfortable looking massage table.

"Lie down, Miss." Said Yuriko, patting the table.

Gina lay face down, grateful for the opportunity to hide her burning face from Yuriko's warm, amused eyes.

Yuriko busied herself at the small attendant's table for a moment, and then Gina felt warm smooth oil spreading across her back.

Massage must have been Yuriko's primary job skill. She was amazing. Her hands, firm and gentle at the same time, expertly worked the stress from Gina's back and shoulders. For a moment, she was able to forget all of the manipulation and teasing, and just relax.

After thoroughly massaging her back, Yuriko moved on to the legs.

"Tell me, Miss." Said Yuriko in a soft voice. "Are you sexually attracted to women?" As she said this, her firm little hands rode slowly up Gina's inner thighs, spreading the warm oil closer to her crotch. Closer, closer, achingly close, then backing away.

"No," said Gina with a bright confidence she didn't feel, "I've been happily married for 17 years. I just like men."

Yuriko let out a soft chuckle as she began focusing on Gina's hips, squeezing and pulling them from behind.

"Me too Miss! That's what I would have said for most of my life." She was massaging Gina's large ass now, gripping and mauling the cheeks with vigor. "I was a young newlywed woman, with an impressive career in front of me. I had never had a sexual encounter with another woman. But then..."

Yuriko hopped up on the table, straddling one of Gina's calves, focusing her hands once again on Gina's thighs, moving painfully close to Gina's aching pussy with each stroke of her hand. Gina could feel the warm wetness of Yuriko's pussy, pressing against the flesh of her calf.

"I met a master who showed me the truth." Gina could feel pressure and movement on her calf. Was Yuriko grinding her wet little pussy against Gina's leg?

"The truth?" asked Gina, her voice cracking slightly.

"Yes, Miss!" She felt the hands and the pressure on her calf withdraw as Yuriko jumped gracefully off the table. "Flip over now, miss, we have to do the front."

Gina awkwardly flipped over, trying to cover her breasts to hide the fact that her nipples had become hard and swollen from the stimulation. Yuriko shook her head with a smile, gently prying away her hands to reveal the rock hard nubs jutting up from her tits.

"My master told me," said Yuriko, applying oil to her hands and rubbing them to warm it, "that for men, their sexuality is like iron..." She ran her hand stiffly and forcefully up Gina's hips to emphasize the strong harshness of the word.

"... Hard, unyielding, forceful." Yuriko was now gripping her legs and squeezing rhythmically, from the calves up the thighs. "Once a man forms his sexual preferences, his fetishes, they are with him for life, unchanging."

"But a woman's sexuality..." Yuriko's voice became soft and alluring, and she lightly traced her hands back up Gina's hips, resting them softly on her vulnerable belly. "Is like clay."

"Soft." She crooned, gently swirling her hands over Gina's belly, almost tickling. "Malleable." Her hands were moving upwards, towards Gina's breasts, which were craving the attendant's firm little hands.

"A woman's preferences, her fetishes, can change. Shift." Yuriko held the oil bottle high, allowing fat, warm drops to splash down onto Gina's heaving tits.