Cross Contamination Pt. 04

Story Info
Cassie and Gina aren't attracted to girls... or are they?
18.8k words
4.57
5.8k
11

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cross Contamination Chapter 4: The Sculptors and the Clay

Gina had turned her phone on silent early in the week, and kept it that way, but she already knew what would be waiting for her as she stepped out of the shower. Victor was consistent, if nothing else. There were a few text message alerts. She unlocked her phone to quickly view them as she hurried to fix her hair. She was running late today.

[Good Morning Beautiful!]

[I hope hubby's snoring didn't keep you up!]

These were accompanied by a shot of Victor, looking cultured and relaxed with a steaming cup of coffee at his luxurious dining room table.

Gina sighed. She would have to answer. It was part of their deal. She actually had begun to enjoy their conversations, at least in normal circumstances. Victor was a cocky pig, but he had turned out to be a good conversationalist and a useful sounding board. But at the moment, she was genuinely late, and really didn't have the time.

[Morning, Victor.]

[Running Late. Hubby's fault, just like you said haha.]

[Text later?]

She dropped the phone and began applying makeup. A minute later she heard the phone buzz again. She snatched it up, a little irritated.

[Sure Sure.]

[No good morning selfie for your boyfriend?]

Gina rolled her eyes. The neediness of this man. She didn't recall reciprocal selfies being part of the deal, but it had somehow become routine. It felt rude to have him send selfies without a response. Well fine, he would get his selfie.

She finished her makeup, checked the towel to make sure nothing could be seen, and smiled as she clicked a picture in the mirror. There, let that perv eat his heart out. She rushed to the room, and began to dress. Her phone buzzed again. What part of "I'm busy" was hard to understand?

[Exquisite. No one is as beautiful as you, babe. But does that towel go lower?]

[BTW, did you get that gift I sent you yet?]

Gina shook her head. oh right. She did have to talk to him about that: It was worth the time to straighten out this issue.

[Yes, Victor. I accepted it. But I didn't know you would be getting me such inappropriate gifts.]

The gift in question was a ridiculous leather choker with VICTOR'S on the front, picked out in what looked like real diamonds. She disliked necklaces in general, and chokers were the worst of all. She felt they were explicitly designed to evoke collars, with all the misogyny that that implied.

[It's in my bedside table drawer, but you have to realize that I will never wear it.]

Victor responded instantly:

[In the same bedside table where you keep your vibrator, right?]

He added a winking emoji.

[Maybe that is the right place for it.]

[It was a joke gift, my love. Don't take it too seriously.]

Gina wasn't so sure, but it would be easy enough to keep it hidden until Victor forgot about it. Daren knew better than to snoop through her stuff.

Victor was texting again. She would have to read it on the way to the car. She yelled out a goodbye as she walked, completely forgetting to give Daren his usual goodbye kiss as she stared at her phone.

[I have another gift for you. One I think you will like better.]

[An all expenses paid day trip to the Spa Ryokan. Tomorrow.]

Gina had never heard of it, but she had come to respect Victor's taste.

[I don't know Victor. It's a big deal for me to get off work at this short notice. Especially right now. Also, I don't know if I am ready for another date yet.]

She was sitting in the car, ready to go, but she couldn't stop watching the three dots move as Victor typed back.

[Not a date, dearest. I won't be there. The Ryokan has a female-only day tomorrow. It's supposed to make it more relaxing. Consider it a chance to unwind and center yourself without men around to distract you.]

Now that sounded a lot more tempting. A day to get her mind off both Daren and Victor. Well, her agreement said she had to accept gifts anyway. What the hell. She could make an excuse and call in sick tomorrow.

[Fine, I'm in. Text me the details later. I have to drive now. Talk to you later]

And she sped off, extremely late, to work.

...

Cassie lay on her bed, attempting to masturbate. She knew about how it was done in theory, or she thought she did, but it didn't feel as satisfying as she had heard it described.

She had spent the week at school dodging crowds as much as possible, taking the short route between classes, skipping volleyball practice. She was grateful that the band teacher let her eat in the band room alone once she asked. The pitying, almost disgusted look in the teacher's eyes told Cassie that she probably knew exactly what had happened.

She could feel the eyes of the boys drilling into her wherever she went. Mostly they didn't even speak with her, except for the cockiest ones. And from them, she only got crude come-ons. The girls were almost worst, with reactions ranging from giggling ridicule to blind rage.

And for some stupid reason, the whole horrible situation made her unbelievably horny. She closed her eyes and imagined again the boys of the school surrounding her, undressing her with their eyes. She had a fairly good practical knowledge of how sex worked, but in the boy's eyes, she could see that they had wanted something more from her, something darker than the kind of sex she had heard about. All the books she had read carefully described sex as a wholesome thing two people did together when they were in love. But the desire she had seen in the boy's eyes that day hadn't been wholesome at all, and she had seen no love there.

She imagined that she was wearing that horrible outfit again, imagined the tented pants that she had tried not to focus on during her humiliation. Cassie tried to imagine what it would look like if all of their hard penises were out for her to see. She pushed a trembling finger in and out of her swollen, soaking vagina. Although it felt good, she was no closer to what she had heard other girls whisper an orgasm was like.

She heard a knock on her door seconds before her Dad flung it open. She barely had time to pull her blanket over herself.

"Hey sweetie," said her dad, looking a little confused. "Still in bed? You might be late if you don't hurry."

"Um..." said Cassie, her face red, her voice cracking. "Yeah daddy, I'm feeling a little sick, so I decided to stay home today." She was painfully aware that under the blanket she only had a bra on. She carefully kept her still-wet right hand beneath the covers. Her pussy was still dripping and hot from her exploration seconds before. Not that daddy knew that, but the idea was still intense. Why was the thought of getting caught naked and masturbating sexy to her? Gross Cassie, it's just your oblivious old father!

"Oh," said her dad, a look of concern on her face, "You do look a little hot." And mortifyingly, he sat on the edge of the bed, reaching out a hand to touch her forehead.

"N-no daddy, I'm not sick like that." She squeaked. She dropped her voice to a whisper: "Girl problems." That was a guaranteed way to get her dad to drop the investigation, which, thankfully, he did. It would have been way too weird for her Daddy to touch her when she was naked and horny, even if it was just on the forehead.

"Well Cassie, your mother wanted me to talk to you about what happened last week."

She felt a twinge of heat in her pussy at the thought of that humiliating day. Oh God, that was the last thing she wanted to talk about with her Dad, especially right now. She wanted to hide completely under the blankets. She wanted her dad to leave so she could continue masturbating.

"For young women, it might seem fun or cool to dress up a certain way."

Cassie wanted to die. No one had believed her story of this being a bullying prank, not even her parents. Everyone just assumed immediately that she was some sort of perverted slut. Apparently even her daddy.

"But, what you don't realize is that teenage boys look at clothes like that in a very different way. You can take my word for it, I used to be a teenage boy."

Cassie's big eyes turned and locked on to her father's face. Was her father saying that he would have been interested in looking if he were there? Her eyes slipped down, for the first time ever, to the space between her daddy's legs. Would he have been stiff down there if he had seen what she was wearing? Cassie shifted slightly in her bed and her hand coincidentally fell back onto her bare pussy, sending a pleasurable jolt of sensation up her spine.

"They see clothes like that as an invitation. As a sign that they can... get whatever they want from you." His eyes, which had been looking away with embarrassment, turned towards Cassie to look her in the eyes. Cassie knew that it was just an unfortunate coincidence that her daddy had walked in the room and talked to her about the subject of her current masturbation fantasy, but she couldn't deny the way the conversation was turning her on.

"And what do the boys want from me, daddy?" Cassie said, looking at him with upturned eyes, lips slightly parted.

Daren stared back, a strange shadow in his eyes as he looked at Cassie. A...spark that she didn't normally see there. A potent, taboo energy seemed to crackle between them. Cassie slowly, without thinking about it, dug her fingers into her needy pussy...

Then Daren looked away, and the moment was broken.

"Well, Cassie, when a man and a woman love each other very much..."

"Oh God dad!" Screamed Cassie, hiding her face under the blanket. Everything was very much back in the normal dynamic, so quickly and easily that both forgot the strange awkward moment between them. Cassie shooed him out of the room after swearing she wouldn't dress that way again.

Cassie wasn't feeling horny anymore after that mortifying exchange, and spent some time sleeping late into the morning. She woke up to the text alert from her phone.

[Heard you are playing hooky today, babe. I'm in. Heading to your house right now. Time to start operation Cassie 2.0 ;) ]

It was from Renee. Renee and her friends from the cheer team had really been a shining light this past week. Renee's friends had taken her out for some fun the night of the incident, and had really helped take her mind off things. Renee herself had made a point of chatting with her in home room and saying hi in the halls. Renee had made Cassie promise to have her over to explain her big plan for helping Cassie, and it looked like it would be today, ready or not. Cassie found herself feeling happy and excited. She liked Renee. She was fun, smart, and pretty. Really really pretty. With long legs, soft, curvy lips, and breasts that...

Damn it, why was she getting horny again?

...

"Cassie!" Squealed Renee right as she opened the door, jumping towards her and pulling her into a big hug.

Cassie couldn't help but smile. Something about this girl's energy was just infectious. "It's good to see you, Renee!"

She meant it.

Renee pulled away, and looked at her seriously from arms length, her brow furrowing. "How are you doing, girl?" Cassie tried for a smile, but something a bit shakier ended up on her lips. "I'm fine, Renee." It didn't sound very convincing.

"Let's go to your room, lady. Don't worry, Renee is here to make it all better." said Renee in a soothing voice, patting her on the back while they walked into the house. Cassie felt like she was probably just trying to be reassuring, but she appreciated the thought.

They made small talk until they were seated on Cassie's bed, facing each other. Renee slapped her hands dramatically and got straight to business.

"Ok, girlie, time to face facts." Said Renee seriously, looking her dead in the eye, "Get ready, because I'm about to be really really blunt here. Don't stress, the good news comes afterwards." She gave Cassie a little smile.

"What happened to you last week was reeeally reeeeeally bad for you, reputation-wise." Cassie's mouth was set in a grim line. Tell me something I don't know.

"You've basically become the laughingstock of the entire school, and the number one jerk-off fantasy of the male half." Renee's eyes were locked on her, gauging her reaction. Cassie felt her face growing red. "I can't stress that enough. Probably 90 percent of the boys in the high school are tugging their hard cocks to you every night, while at the same time thinking you are some bimbo slut. That 90 percent includes male teachers, by the way." Cassie hadn't even thought of that! The thought sent a shiver up her spine. All of the nice older men, who passed by her in the halls every day, jerking their older dicks to the thought of her....

"You add up all the jizz that's been shot to you this past week, and it would be enough for you to bathe in." Said Renee in a shocked voice. The thought was disgusting, but it certainly conjured a vivid image. "The girls on the other hand, either hate you, or think that you are hilarious, and not in a flattering way. More like in a "look at this silly slut desperate for dick' kind of way."

"And these problems probably won't stop for the rest of the year." Continued Renee, "The photos are out there being passed around. You'll be lucky if you don't become iinternet famous." Cassie's head was spinning. Her breathing had become heavy. Something about the idea of photos commemorating the worst, most humiliating experience of her young life, being traded around for sexual gratification. The idea was repulsive and fascinating at the same time.

"Buuuuuut," said Renee, spreading her arms wide, beginning to smile, "We do have some options. Ways to make things better for you."

She pulled out a notebook from her bag and flipped to the first page.

"Our plan, Cassie, is to reinvent you. I will help you to reclaim your own sexuality, and stand as a strong independent woman." Renee looked at her in triumph.

"That sounds great Renee, but what does it mean?" Asked Cassie glumly.

"Come on, Cassie, think this through. What is your problem right now? All the boys think of you more as a sex doll than as a person. They are projecting their gross sexual desires onto you. The only way to turn it around is to be secure in your own sexuality. Be sexy on your own terms. Refuse to be defined sexually by those horny boys. Be defined sexually for yourself!"

Cassie nodded slowly. She thought she understood, but wasn't sure she fully grasped what Renee was suggesting.

"Well, let me walk you through it." Said Renee confidently, "I have some opening steps here that will get us on track nicely."

"Step 1: New wardrobe. Right now you are trying to cover up as much as possible. That's perfectly natural as a reaction to having your tits and pussy out for everyone to see last week. But it's counterproductive. You can't let people think that you are afraid of your own body. You have to be secure with your body, and if that means faking it until you make it, so be it."

Cassie looked concerned. She just wasn't sure if she wanted to wear clothes that were even a little revealing right now. But Renee bulldozed forward.

"Step 2: I had to pull some strings to make this happen Cassie, so I hope you are grateful. I want you to join the cheer squad. "

"But Renee, I'm already into volleyball." Said Cassie nervously.

"Those bitches aren't your friends! You saw how they treated you on the other day. A lot of them were in that PE class; One of them might be your bully! Anyway, you can trust all the girls on cheer to have your back and be honest but fair with you. Most people think we are sluts too, so we know what it's like. Also: cheer can be an awesome way to get in touch with your body and sexuality. I will show you what I mean at practice. Of course, to get you in I had to agree that you would have a probationary period, but you're athletic. I'm sure you will do fine."

Renee looked so pleased and had clearly worked hard to make this happen, so Cassie didn't want to say no... but prancing around dancing in front of the boys... was that really the best idea?

"I guess I will give it a try, Renee. Thank you."

"You're welcome! The next step you reeeeally aren't going to like, but I promise you it is super important."

Renee grabbed her arm and gave her a worried look.

"People heard about what the note said, the one that the bullies sent you. And now everybody is calling you Kissy Swallowes, just like that note did." Cassie felt a roiling in her belly. It was such a demeaning name. Ridiculous. Pornier than real porn names. It reduced her to a dirty joke. Hearing Renee say it made her feel really weird.

"So... Step 3 is reclaiming that name. That means me and the cheer squad using 'Kissy' as your nickname. We can leave the 'Swallowes' out. We don't want to go crazy." Renee was once again looking at her, judging her reaction.

"So..." said Cassie slowly, trying to think it through, "you are saying that if popular girls use it as an endearing nickname, it won't have power when other people try to use that nickname to insult me."

"Exactly!" Said Renee, with a look that said that she thought the idea was brilliant.

Cassie didn't like it. Hearing the name Kissy made her feel weird: angry and upset and, shamefully, a little turned on. She couldn't imagine hearing it all the time from Renee. But maybe that was why this step was important, to take some of the poison away from the word. She nodded her head reluctantly.

'Great! Step 4: We need to get you a man."

Cassie blinked in surprise. That seemed like a drastic step.

"I know, I know," said Renee, holding up her hand soothingly, "It seems like a big step. But boys can be very useful in this specific situation. If you have a steady boyfriend, it could really change your image. It will certainly discourage some of them from the catcalls and staring."

Cassie noticed that Renee didn't say it would stop all the catcalls and staring.

"Do you have anybody who might be a good candidate?" Renee asked her, tilting her head in curiosity.

Peter's name immediately jumped to mind. He had been friends with her since middle school, and she had been nursing a crush for him for the past year. But It was hard to forget the look of lust in his eyes, the phone in his hand, recording her humiliation. Just another horny boy in the crowd.

"Maybe... Peter." Cassie almost whispered, drawing her knees up to her chest.

"Peter Horton? Are you sure? That little nerdy beanpole guy?" Renee looked a little disbelieving, then understanding dawned on her face. "Oohhhhhh, you have a crush on him. I get it. No accounting for taste. This could work in our favor. People might find it hard to believe you are a red hot slut if that guy landed you. Later I will tell you what to text him. I'm betting we can get you two dating by the end of the day tomorrow."

Cassie felt shocked. Renee really thought she could get them together that quick? She had thought about the best way to approach it for months. Renee really was something else.

"And Most importantly, Step 5:" Said Renee Dramatically, "We need to get you in touch with your own sexuality."

Cassie waited to hear what this would entail. She really couldn't guess what Renee meant.

"I have a plan for that as well. Buuuuut... before we go any further," said Renee delicately, " I just need to ask... are you into girls, Kissy?"

Cassie knew that Renee had said she was going to start using that nickname, but it still felt strange. Belittling. She almost missed the question.

"What? No!" At least, she was pretty sure that she didn't. It was true that she had gotten turned on in the locker room last week, but that was just because of the crazy, high-pressure day.

"Good! I mean, I would be totally cool with it if you were!" Explained Renee, putting a reassuring hand on Cassie's shoulder, "It's just that some of the things I plan to do in order to help you connect with your sexuality might be taken the wrong way by someone who got turned on by girls. I wouldn't want you falling for me, Kissy!"