Cross Contamination Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't help but notice that the porn star in the video had feathery, platinum blond hair. She glanced towards the full length mirror on the wall, somehow nervous about what she would see.

Her pussy spasmed, and she let out a little surprised grunt. She had subconsciously raised her legs up into the position that Yuriko had said looked so submissive. And she did look submissive. The new girly hair added to the effect. She no longer looked like a confident, strong, independent woman. She looked like a horny, submissive... bimbo.

There was no other word. The voluptuous body, the artificially blond hair, the smooth hairless pussy, the submissive pose. Together they formed a clear picture of a dumb, horny slut.

Victor. Victor had done this. The phone dropped to the bed, porn forgotten. Gina had found something even more erotic to masturbate to. Her own degradation. Victor had wanted her to look like this. To act like this. And he had made it happen. Even though she thought she was playing him, he had won again without even being in the room.

He had remade her body in a way that got him off.

And her dumb pussy was loving it, no matter how much her conscious mind rebelled.

She hesitantly, slowly, reopened the drawer with Victor's choker gift in it. An insult. An obscene claim on her heart and mind. A degrading claim of ownership. What if she wore it, just for a little. Just to help her wallow in this submissive fantasy a little better. It didn't mean anything. She could take it right back off afterwards and never wear it again.

She checked to make sure the bedroom door was locked.

The choker snapped around her neck with a satisfying click. And now the image was complete. It was so wrong. So dirty. Submitting, even secretly, to her husband's boss. Giving him control. Ownership. She moved the vibrator roughly on her pussy, her hips gyrating, her breasts heaving. She was getting off on seeing herself in the mirror, on seeing how she had debased herself for the man she hated.

Her phone buzzed.

[Good evening princess. How was your spa day?]

It was accompanied by a picture of Victor, relaxing in a bathrobe in bed, a big cocky smile on his face.

Gina growled. This asshole knew exactly what sort of day he had set her up for. She turned the vibrator up a setting.

She sent him back a middle finger emoji.

[Hahaha, I take it that things went as planned. Don't lie, I know you enjoyed it.]

[Fuck you, prick.] Gina's new hair stuck to her sweaty forehead as she relentlessly fucked her newly smooth pussy with her vibrator.

[Is that any way to speak to your loving boyfriend? And what, no return selfie?]

Gina looked at the sweaty, horny slut in the mirror, trashy choker encircling her neck.

[I can't right now. I'm naked.]

[I bet you are.] Winking emoji. [Send me one anyway. I want to see what I paid for.]

A groan of hatred and lust escaped Gina's lips. This arrogant prick. She couldn't stop thinking about what Yuriko had said. About how Victor owned her pussy. He certainly acted like he did, making decisions about how it looked, about how it felt. But sending him a picture, that would just be confirming it. It would be telling him that he was right. It would be submitting to him.

She glanced up again to the bimbo fucking herself in the mirror. If Victor saw this, he would know that he had won and she had lost. That he owned her in some way. That she was submitting to his sexual desires. Her pussy felt amazing. She couldn't think clearly. It would be so hot to just send the picture, to not think about it, to put herself in Victor's cruel hands.

She snapped the picture, just to see what it would look like. She groaned at the horrifying, erotic sight. She just looked so fucking stupid, so submissive, like such a girly little inferior loser. Her shaking thumb hovered over the send button, her hips writhing upwards towards her vibrator. And, before she knew what she was doing, she gave in to her basest instincts, her thumb stabbing down to seal her fate. A second after the message was gone, she regretted it, looking to see if there was an unsend button. Too late. The message was marked as sent. Then delivered. Then seen. The picture showed her legs bent and spread. Vibrator to her hairless pussy. Mouth parted and panting raggedly. Platinum hair messily sexy. Glinting choker, shamefully proclaiming Victor's ownership clearly visible on her neck.

[Good girl.]

[I see you like my gift. Did you get my new gift I sent you today?]

Gina didn't respond. She was too busy enjoying the waves of erotic humiliation wracking her mind.

[It seems like you are busy, pet. But open the gift. It will be worth your time.]

Gina looked over to the half open package, now nervous about what was inside. She lifted the lid.

It was a massive brown vibrating dildo, realistically shaped like a cock. It looked familiar. Oh God, this is what Daren had seen.

Gina lifted it out reverently. Turned it on. She was already submitting symbolically to Victor. What was one more symbol?

She rubbed it up and down her pussy, feeling the large silicone head part and rub her soaking folds, stimulating with a gentle buzz. She positioned it at her entrance, breathing deeply, her breasts heaving.

Her phone buzzed again.

This time it was a picture of Victor's huge black cock, stiffly rising above his toned belly as he lay in bed,, his hand gripping the base tightly.

[Look familiar?]

She looked down at the dildo. No way. She knew what it was supposed to represent, but it couldn't be... Yes. It was definitely directly modeled on Victor's own dick. Gina hesitated, the bulbous fake cock head just barely parting her lips. Then she slowly, sensually, impaled herself. Before she had even fully inserted the dildo, she was cumming, moaning, trying to keep her voice down as she repeated "Victor. It's yours Victor. Own my pussy!'

She didn't even notice as her phone buzzed a final time.

[Sweet dreams, pet. I have an idea for our next date. Next Friday. I'll be in touch.]