Cross Contamination Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved over to sit by Melissa, putting her slim brown arm over Melissa's shoulder.

"I was talking to Melissa about your first kiss with Peter," said Renee, with Melissa nodding seriously beside her.

"She told me it sucked." Said Melissa bluntly, a smirk on her perfect face.

"Which wasn't a lie." Continued Renee smoothly. "How much kissing experience do you have exactly, girlie?"

"Ummm," said Cassie, feeling embarrassed, "Not a lot I guess. I had a boyfriend in middle school, and then a short thing with Brian Greggerson sophomore year. I kissed both of them." But not all that much, she didn't add. Neither of them had a very long or passionate relationship.

"Uh-huh." Said Renee dismissively. "In any case. It's clear what you need. More practice."

Both Renee and Melissa had hungry, predatory grins on their faces.

Cassie's eyes darted from face to face. What did they mean? "You mean with Peter? Sure, I guess, but he's been a little distant since I asked him out..."

Melissa giggled, moving on her knees so that she was behind Cassie on the bed "We weren't thinking about practice with Peter."

Renee leaned forward on her hands and knees, bringing her face close to Cassie's. It was so abrupt and unexpected that Cassie tried to scoot back, but Melissa was behind her, keeping a firm pressure on her back, cutting off her escape.

"You need some practice with someone supportive," said Renee, gazing into her eyes, her soft, pillowy lips glossy, slightly parted, "someone experienced." She was close enough that Cassie could smell her fresh, floral perfume.

"We know what boys like," whispered Melissa in her ear, "We'll teach you."

Renee reached forward and softly grabbed the back of her head, fingers tangling through her dark, wavy hair "I'll be the boy, you be the girl. Just follow my lead, Kissy." And then she was closing the distance, and Kissy had nowhere to run. Didn't want to run.

The kiss was mind-blowing, the opposite in every way to her awkward kiss with Peter. Renee's soft lips were inviting, teasing, and moist. Her hand pulled Cassie into the kiss, making her feel like she was in Renee's control. She wanted more.

"Now, that was an example of a nice, sweet, innocent kiss." Said Renee, pulling back with a shy smile.

"But obviously," Purred Melissa, turning Cassie's head to the side to give her access, "things won't always be so innocent."

Melissa's kiss was much more aggressive than Renee's, with a firm pressure from the very beginning. Cassie felt Melissa's little tongue slip past her lips, swirling and caressing her own. Melissa's mouth was minty, and her tongue left tingling trails as it traced Cassie's own. Cassie felt Melissa's hand trace up her side, firmly cupping her breast, massaging and kneading. Where Renee's kiss was sweet and sensual, this one felt passionate and... a little dirty. Cassie felt herself responding, getting more and more into the kiss. She in turn slipped her tongue into Melissa's mouth.

Melissa withdrew, shaking a finger playfully. "Ah Ah Ah, Kissy. I'm the boy and you're the girl, remember? Whether it comes to make-out sessions and sex, the boy is dominant, and the girl is submissive."

"Submissive?" Said Cassie meekly, looking up at the tall blond cheerleader with big wide eyes.

"That's right, Kissy," said Renee, turning Cassie's attention back to her, "It means letting the boy take charge of the situation. It means letting the boy get what he wants. Let's try that with this next example."

This time Renee didn't hold back, and there was no sweet innocence remaining in her kiss. She plunged her hand around Cassie's back, holding their bodies tightly together. Her soft lips locked tightly over Cassie, and her tongue darted and writhed aggressively in Cassie's mouth. She pushed forward forcefully, using her momentum to push Cassie down to the mattress, with Renee on top of her.

Cassie could feel it in her blood and in her soul. She knew what the girls meant about being submissive, about letting the boy take control. She felt conquered, commanded, and controlled by Renee's dominating kiss.

Renee's thigh was between her legs, pushing, demanding access. She parted her legs and allowed Renee to push her knee directly against her crotch, maintaining solid, grinding pressure there. Her tongue remained in her own mouth, stroking and tangling with Renee's intruding tongue, their lips hungrily twisting and slipping against each other.

Cassie felt Renee's hand slip under her shirt, applying pressure, lifting, pulling. She gasped as Renee separated their lips, just long enough to pull the shirt over her head, before pouncing again on her waiting mouth, attacking it with her soft lips and tongue.

Renee pulled Cassie up, pulling Cassie's pajama-clad legs towards her so Cassie was sitting in Renee's lap, straddling her. The kiss continued. Cassie never wanted it to stop. Was this what a makeout session was supposed to be like? It was way more sexual than any kissing she had ever been a part of. She felt a pressure on her back, and suddenly her bra was falling away, removed by either Melissa or Renee, she was too distracted to tell who. Renee grabbed it a flung it across the room.

Renee pushed her onto her back again, and now she wasn't just kissing her mouth. Renee's soft lips were planting big wet kisses on her neck. And her slim little hands were all over Cassie's breasts, stroking and squeezing. Lightly pinching and twisting the nipples. Cassie had played with her nipples during masturbation, but Renee's skilled fingers were in a whole other class.

Melissa was busy behind Renee, and Cassie could feel her pajama pants and panties being tugged down her hips. But she was so distracted, Renee was now tracing her tongue around the edge of her ear, lightly biting the earlobe, whispering...

"Good girl, Kissy. Looks like you are a natural at being submissive."

Renee's mouth now returned to hers, and Cassie greedily accepted it, breasts heaving with her ragged breath, straining into the dominant kiss, craving the intrusion of Renee's wicked tongue into her welcoming, hot mouth. Cassie was now totally nude, being dominated by a kiss from someone totally clothed. She could feel the difference in power and respect between them. It was driving her crazy. Renee's hand reached down, and with an electric shock of lust, Cassie felt Renee's bare fingers lightly touch her hot, ready pussy.

Renee increased the pressure slightly, just enough for her fingers to part Cassie's lips and feel the wetness. She withdrew from the kiss, a shining line of saliva dripping down to shimmer on Cassie's naked tits. She put her lips right back to Cassie's ear and said...

"Bzzzzzzzt! Wrong answer Kissy!" In a loud, obnoxious voice. She rolled off of Kissy, leaning on Melissa, the two of them both collapsing with fits of laughter.

Melissa was gasping, tears of laughter in her eyes "Wow Kissy! You really are inexperienced! I told you to be a little submissive, not to turn into a total slut!"

Renee tried to get her giggles under control, "You should have seen yourself, Kissy. The second a boy applies a little pressure, and you are nude and wet beneath him. You would be a teen mom within a month without our help!"

Cassie blushed furiously, trying to adjust to the whiplash of mood. She tried ineffectively to cover herself, struggling to locate her clothes.

"Uh uh uh, my little subbie princess," Said Renee cruelly, "I think you need a little lesson after that slip-up. I think your penalty is to stay nude for the rest of the night. All in favor?"

Renee and Melissa both raised their hands, falling again into gales of laughter. Cassie tried to adjust and move on. She and Kelsey used to whisper about the games the popular girls were supposed to like playing during the sleepovers her and Kelsey were never invited to. This nude penalty was tame compared to some of the stories she had heard. If she made a big deal out of this little game, Renee and Melissa might realize she was just a nerd trying to act like them. They were the best friends she had right now, and she couldn't lose them. She could do this. They would probably let up and let her put on some clothes in a little while.

Cassie's phone pinged again.

"Perfect timing!" crowed Renee, grabbing Cassie's phone out of her pajama pants, crumpled in the corner. "Let's see what loverboy has to say."

[That sounds amazing, Kissy! I'm in!]

"Ooooh," said Melissa, "sounds like nerd boy is an eager little beaver."

"I knew this would work," said Renee smugly, "But let's not leave it to chance. I know just the thing to seal the deal, to make him reeeeally look forward to seeing you again." Then she turned the Camera on Cassie and snapped a picture.

Cassie yelped, again moving to cover her shame. "Renee!" she gasped, "No Way! Delete that!"

Renee made an annoyed little pout, looking at the screen. "You're right Kissy, the angle is wrong. You're going to have to pose." She held the camera up and pointed it in Cassie's direction again.

Cassie wordlessly shook her head, hunching over and trying to hide as much as she could.

"Come on Kissy." Melissa said gently, rubbing her back.

Renee lowered the camera and gave Cassie an impatient look. "I won't force you, babe, but I really think it is a good idea."

"This is just how people who are dating act nowadays. You want him to be attracted to you right?" Said Melissa in a disinterested voice, sticking a new piece of gum in her mouth and beginning to chew.

"I guess so" mumbled Cassie from the fetal position.

"Well, this is how it is done. Come on now. I won't send anything without your permission. Just let me take a few pictures and see how they look. You can decide then."

Cassie reluctantly uncurled and sat back on the bed, face red as a beet. She leaned back into the pillows and spread her legs a little. But her hand remained tightly clamped over her pussy. She wasn't willing to go that far. Her other hand gripped the side of her face, an old tic from when she was embarrassed as a little girl, resurrected by this extreme situation.

"Uh-huh," said Renee approvingly. "I like it! Sweet sexy innocence. Very "pin-up". It works." She snapped a few pictures from slightly different angles, trying to capture Cassie's impressive tits in the best light.

"Ooh la la!" Cooed Melissa, "Work it, girl! But couldn't we give poor little nerd boy just a little more, Renee?"

"Good point, Mel. Let's just get one like this, just to see how it looks." She reached down quickly and snatched Cassie's hand away from her pussy, snapping away with the camera, capturing the look of shock and humiliation on Cassie's face.

"Delete those Renee! I mean it!" Said Cassie hotly. "I don't want to send any pictures like that!"

"Ok, ok, damn." Said Renee, swiftly working to text herself the photos, then delete the sent texts, "I just thought you would want the option. There. Deleted." Deleted from the phone, but saved to Renee's private stash.

She scooted over to Cassie, throwing her arm around Cassie's shoulders, pulling her close, a naked boob squashing against her clothed torso. "Let's take a look, shall we?" Melissa nuzzled in on the other side, twining her arm around Cassie's waist.

Cassie had to admit the photos were hot. She didn't realize how sexy she could look. Renee really had an eye for photography. The question was if it was a good idea to send this to Peter.

"Trust me," said Renee firmly, "This is what your relationship needs. You need to get him drooling. Then he will be putty in your hands, and you will have so much passion you won't know what to do with it. Here, I thought of a good caption."

She typed in the phone and turned it towards Cassie so that she could see.

[There are lots more experiments that I want to do with you, lover. Will you be my lab partner?]

It was pretty cheesy. But she was sure that the image of her laying back on the bed, covered only by her fingers, a look of sexy embarrassment on her face would distract him from the corniness of the message.

She took a deep breath.

Renee and Melissa started a chant:

"Send it! Send it! Send it!"

Well...why not? It was Peter. She wanted him to see her being sexy. And if Melissa and Renee said all dating couples did this, then why shouldn't she? She could trust him. She quickly jabbed the send button before she could change her mind.

The girls went crazy, hooting and whooping, doing a little joyful dance. Cassie smiled, and almost forgot her humiliating nudity.

Mortifyingly, the door opened. Cassie froze in shock, her mouth dropping open in an "o" of horror.

Mr. Cross stood in the doorway, a look of amusement on his face. "Everything okay in here girls?" He asked with a smile. His eyes flicked to the three girls in bed. Any second now, thought Cassie, he would see that she was naked, and quickly shut the door, apologizing.

But that didn't happen. When his eyes hit Cassie, they remained there for a burning hot second, taking her in, analyzing her. Cassie's hands clutched tightly at her most private places, trying her best to hide her nipples and pussy from this strange, muscular, older man.

"And who is this? A new playmate?"

"This is Kissy, dad. Kissy Harlowe." She put a strange emphasis on Cassie's last name, but that was the least of Cassie's worries right now. "Kissy, this is my Dad, Victor."

Victor walked across the room, and then, a charming smile on his face, extended his hand to shake. Cassie tried to ignore him, to look away, but something about his posture, his presence, was so... insistent. How could Renee and Melissa be treating this situation like it was normal?

Feeling the sweet burn of humiliation in her belly, she unclasped her sweaty hand from her full young tits and placed it in Victor's, freeing her rock-hard pink nipples for Victor's inspection. He didn't even have the decency to pretend he wasn't looking at them as he crushed her little hand in his strong black one and pumped it vigorously, forcing her big teen tits to jiggle lewdly.

"So what did you want, Dad?" Renee maintained her casual arm on Cassie's shoulder. As though this whole situation was normal and unconcerning.

"Just heard some screaming, but it looks like you three were just having some fun." Oh my god, did he just wink at me? Cassie screamed internally, finally freeing her hand to snake back to its place over her diamond-hard nipples, clutching tight again as if by doing so she could somehow erase the dominant older man's memory of them.

"Anyway sweetie, I'm about to head out on a date, remember that you have an important chore tonight."

"Geez, Dad." Huffed Renee, "I didn't forget. I'm just going to step out in a few minutes to take care of it. Melissa will entertain my guest while I'm gone."

"That's my girl. Have fun you three. Nice to meet you Kissy." Victor gave Cassie one last leering smile, then walked out the door, clicking it shut behind him.

...

Gina shook her head, staring at the garment bag draped across the seat of the private car next to her. Earlier today, Victor had sent over a dress, with a note saying that he wanted her to wear it tonight. Predictably for Victor, it was a shiny silver minidress that could barely contain her butt and had plunging cleavage that would leave half of her tits hanging out for the world to see.

Speaking with Daren had cleared the haze from her eyes a little. She had, in some small ways, been letting Victor run roughshod over her. It was time to test the limits of their little arrangement by refusing the dress. What was the worst that could happen, Victor throwing a tantrum?

She also had the ridiculous choker in her purse. She had to admit wearing it turned her on. Clearly, whether or not she was fully comfortable with it, she did have a submission kink, at least somewhat. She was going to give the choker back to Victor tonight. She saw clearly now that Victor was simply not a safe person to explore that aspect of her sexuality with. After this whole thing with Victor died down, she could do some experimentation with Daren in the privacy of their marital bed.

She realized that the car was slowing down with a frown. This couldn't be right. The building had a large blue neon sign naming it "The Panther Club". Gina's mouth twisted in distaste. She recognized the name. It was a high-end strip club which catered to the rich and powerful. It was also frequently in trouble for mistreating its workers and persistently rumored to be involved with illegal prostitution.

If Victor thought this was a good venue for a classy date, maybe she had given him too much credit for good taste. He had insisted that tonight's date would be a secret surprise, and now she could see why.

The driver was, in fact, stopping at the Panther Club. He got out and opened the door for her. Well, thought Gina grimly, at least this would make it easier to have a fight about the dress and choker. She scooped up the garment bag and made her way hesitantly inside.

The bouncer at the door seemed to be expecting her. He opened the door for her, and a young man in a waiter's uniform inside took over, greeting her warmly, shouting to be heard over the pulsing dance rhythms from deeper inside the club.

He led her onto the floor of the club itself, threading between tables in the dimly lit room, pulsing with vivid, shocking color in time to the deep, almost hypnotic music. The place was packed, filled with well-dressed men and women around every table, all eyes staring with intensity at the dancer on the stage. Gina felt her eyes drawn that way as well.

She was young. Couldn't have been older than twenty, and if not beautiful, then she was at least cute. But she clearly hadn't been hired for her face. She had huge, fake breasts and a perfectly shaped, tight little ass, emphasized by the large platform shoes she was confidently striding the stage in.

The dancer was wearing blindingly white lacy lingerie, which pulsed with all the colors of the club lights as she circled, rode, and twined around the pole in the center of the stage, posing and displaying her body to give the hungry audience the sexual thrills they craved.

Gina couldn't help but notice that the women stared with as much desire as the men. Was it really this common for women to desire other women like this?

The stripper on the stage reached behind her with a deft motion, causing her lacy bra to fall forward loosely, now barely containing her massive augmented breasts. It dangling off of them, teasing the crowd. Them, she boldly whipped off the bra, revealing her tits with a look of pride and a saucy shimmy.

She must have had an artist for a surgeon. No attempt had been for the breasts to look natural, but they were beautiful in their artificiality. They were a caricature of sexy natural breasts, a cartoon parody of how men viewed tits. They told a story of a woman changing her body to please men. Of objectifying herself for others' pleasure. They must look ridiculous in everyday street clothes, only designed to look at home on this stage (or in other sexual situations). And that meant that turning men on was more important to this young woman than any other aspect of her life.

You would have to be insane to willingly dance on that stage, thought Gina vaguely, as she watched the captivating young stripper hump the air with fluid movements, expertly holding the attention of the aroused patrons in the palm of her hand. Gina suddenly had a red hot fantasy flash through her brain: of her standing up there on the stage, looking out at the crowd, feeling the cool air on her naked body as she moved to the rhythm, the smoldering eyes of the horny customers crawling all over her body. She imagined willingly submitting to sexual objectification to please strange men, sacrificing her reputation and anonymity just for the sick thrill. She shuddered. It was like the little voice telling you to jump when looking down off of a bridge: it was never something she would do, but she couldn't stop imagining what it would be like. Without meaning to, she focused on the sway of the stripper's tits:her nipples could cut glass, she must be getting off on this.