Cross Contamination Pt. 05

Story Info
Kissy plays sleepover games with Mel and Renee.
17k words
4.64
5.8k
13

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cross Contamination Chapter 5: Making Friends with Strangers

A few days after her first cheerleading practice, Renee invited Cassie over to her house with Melissa for a sleepover. Cassie had been a little wary of Renee after feeling so humiliated in front of the other cheerleaders, but her behavior in the past few days had been nothing but kind. Besides, her former best friend Kelsy had stopped talking to her, and it felt like Renee, Melissa, and the other cheer girls were all she had.

Things had scarcely gotten any better with Peter. Their conversations were stlited and awkward, and they hadn't attempted to kiss again. The three girls sat cross-legged on Renee's giant bed while Cassie vented her frustrations.

"I don't know..." she said sadly. "I just thought things would be different. We always seemed to have such a good connection when we were friends."

Renee and Melissa shared a knowing look, fighting to keep the smiles off their faces. That was because, with Renee's help, Peter couldn't see Kissy as anything but a piece of meat.

"Well, let me see." Said Renee, holding out her hand, "I want to take a look at how you two are texting.'

Cassie glumly handed over her phone, and Renee scrolled through several pages of dry, short 'good morning' and 'how are you' texts. She shook her head and started typing.

"Hey wait!" Yelped Cassie, reaching for the phone. "What are you writing?" Melissa giggled and held her back, giving Renee time to finish.

"What you two need," said Renee with a devilish smile, "Is a little more...spark. I just tossed something out there to get his fire going a little."

Melissa let Cassie go, and she finally grabbed her phone from Renee's hand, dread in her heart.

[Hey baby. Have you ever gotten a blowjob?]

She groaned. How could Renee do this to her? She wanted to die of embarrassment.

"Noooooo. Renee, whyyyyy? I'm going to text him and tell him that it was you just now."

"Wait!" Said Renee, grabbing her hand to stop her from texting Peter again, "Why don't you see how he responds first. If you don't like how things go, I swear I will confess. You two need to break the ice a little. A little dirty talk is the perfect way to turn up the heat. That's not the end either. You are going to need to do the rest. I'll coach you" Cassie still wasn't convinced. Maybe it would be better if she handled communications with her boyfriend. Well, she could always take Renee's advice into consideration and decide for herself. She just had to make sure her new friend didn't get a hold of her phone again.

Renee thumped a hand down on the bed like she was calling a meeting to order. "Speaking of dirty talk. You and I have to talk about the homework I've been sending to you. I told you you would have to report back."

Cassie gulped. She had sort of assumed that because Melissa was here as well, she would have a reprieve from talking about these things. She looked over at the tall, beautiful cheerleader, who was grinning in anticipation.

Renee saw Cassie glancing nervously at Melissa laughed "Oh, you're worried about Mel? Don't be, girlie. I told Mel alllll about your problems and my plans for you. I tell her everything, we're besties."

Cassie wasn't sure that it made her feel better that these two gorgeous women were discussing her sexuality in private She thought that that might be a little rude... But something about the idea of the two beautiful girls discussing her masturbation habits in detail did sound somehow...intriguing.

"So anyway, spill." Said Renee, leaning forward enough that Cassie could see down her loose shirt, "How often have you been rubbing one out?"

Cassie blushed and looked down mumbling, "Ummm, maybe...twice a day."

Renee put her hand on Cassie's thigh and gently asked, "Really Cassie? Is that the real number?"

"W-well." Stammered Cassie guiltily, "Sometimes four times. Once in the morning and t-three times at night." The new way Renee had taught her just felt so good, and the videos Renee sent her were so compelling, that she sometimes just couldn't help herself.

Melissa threw her head back and laughed loudly, clapping her hands. Renee smiled widely and squeezed Cassie's thigh with an "atta-girl" motion.

"Kissy, you little slut!" Said Renee approvingly. "Well, that means we should have lots of data. Talk to me. Which of the videos I sent was your favorite?"

"It was... ummm." Renee and Melissa were both leaning forward now, Renee's hand still on her thigh. They had looks of eager anticipation on their faces. Cassie had a sudden urge not to tell them, to keep her sexuality private. Was this really the sort of thing normal friends discussed? She had never gone this in depth about her sexual preferences with Kelsy.

"Tell us, Kissy. Now." Renee's voice wasn't loud, but it was hard and demanding. Her hand's pressure was steady on Cassie's thigh. Renee had been such a good friend. She was different from Kelsey, but different didn't mean wrong. Cassie folded.

"It was the... one with lots of men and one girl."

"Oooooohhh, the gangbang scene," cooed Renee, as Melissa giggled.

It was a scene where a pale, curvy, dark-haired school girl was chosen by the teacher as a sex ed example, and was fucked mercilessly by her class, which was improbably filled with only massive muscular black men.

"Give me the details, Kissy. Why did that one get you all hot and wet?"

Cassie shrugged, her face burning. She couldn't shake the feeling that she was the butt of a joke between Renee and Melissa right now, rather than someone they were helping.

Renee's hand moved up and down her thigh, and she used her hard voice again: "We're waiting, Kissy."

"I don't know, something about that girl being the center of attention, about all the men focusing on her."

"Too clinical," snapped Renee. "If we want to explore your sexuality, we need to see it the way you see it. I want you to use dirty talk. Make us see why it gets you all hot and bothered."

Cassie blushed deeper, that sounded massively embarrassing. Melissa and Renee leered at her with glee in their eyes. "No, Renee." Cassie said, quietly.

The look of excited glee curdled on Renee's face. Melissa frowned.

"No?" Said Renee coldly, removing her hand from Cassie's thigh.

"I... I just don't think that I am comfortable doing that kind of thing. I'm sorry, but maybe I'm just not as comfortable with my sexuality as you are."

Renee sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose like she was speaking to the most frustratingly stupid person in the world. Cassie felt a little stab of anxiety. She was antagonizing two of her only friends in the school.

"I thought I had made this clear, Kissy." Said Renee with disappointment, "This is really your last chance. You might not be comfortable with your sexuality, but all the boys in the school are way TOO comfortable with it. They're obsessing over it. I'm trying to help you here. This is the crash course, babes. I know it's tough for a goody-goody virgin like you to become a confident goddess overnight, but trust me when I say that this is the process." Her voice was dripping with exasperation, and as she went on, Cassie felt worse and worse for questioning her.

"Um...sorry Renee." Said Cassie when she had finished, feeling more confused and conflicted than ever.

"Don't be sorry, be better." Said Renee firmly. "Now, are you ready to give us a little dirty talk about your favoritest porn ever?"

Cassie nodded reluctantly, and Renee's hand moved back to her thigh, the girls leaning back in, their attentive, excited energy returning.

"When that little schoolgirl..." Began Cassie slowly.

"Schoolgirl slut." Corrected Melissa helpfully with a wide, shiny smile.

"Y-yeah. When that little schoolgirl slut knelt down, surrounded by all those hard penises"

"Big hard cocks." Renee supplied

"Those big hard c-cocks." Cassie almost whispered the last word. Renee's hand was rubbing up and down her thigh distractingly. "You could tell that the attention was on her, that all of their sexual energy was laser-focused on her. Her..." She glanced at Renee, " Her tits, her pussy. All those men..."

"Mmmm, those black men," said Renee with a teasing smile.

"Those black men, they wanted her, but you could see that they didn't respect her. She was just a sexual object to them. And when they ejaculated..."

"Jizzzzzed" Purred Melissa.

"When they jizzed all over her. On her ass, her hair, her mouth... it was like she had stopped being a woman anymore. Like now she was just a... a..."

"A cum dumpster." Supplied Renee, eyes shining.

"A Jizz rag." giggled Melissa

"A slutty little cum-target sex toy." Finished Renee.

"All of those." Whispered Cassie. "And by doing that, for all those men, she had... lowered herself. Made herself lesser than everyone in the room, to get them off. To get herself off. She allowed that degradation. Even though it was just acting, I don't know how she could look them in the eye afterward, after they had used her body like a... like a jizz rag."

Renee was nodding, but now that she was into it, Cassie couldn't stop.

"And not just them. So many people online saw it too. Saw how those men used her body, and made her a sex toy for their amusement. Covered her in their cum. If someone who saw the video met her in real life, would they treat her like an equal person? Maybe, but in the back of their minds, maybe they would be thinking that they knew she was just a filthy slut who loved having her face and her body painted with strange men's jizz."

Renee's hand had rested on her inner thigh, strangely high up. Renee's face looked triumphant, Melissa's ecstatic.

"It's... hot to think about. I wouldn't want that for myself of course."

"Of course," chorused Melissa and Renee,

"But it's just a fun little fantasy."

Renee and Melissa nodded knowingly, sharing a secret smile.

"That was good!" said Renee, moving her hand from Cassie's thigh to pat her on the back. "Now we know some of your fetishes, girl! Exhibitionism. Public Use. Degradation. Yayyy!"

Melissa clapped.

"Hmmmm, the issue is, those are all pretty risky to pursue in real life. Like you imagined in your dirty little masturbation fantasies, these fetishes could ruin your reputation forever! We don't want everyone thinking you are a nasty, kinky little slut, do we? You want to get into a good college and have a career all set up for you, so we can't have that."

Cassie nodded. She wondered when the first acceptance letters would start coming in. It had to be pretty soon. It would be such a relief to start planning for a new start at college and leave all of the confusing sexual tension in her life behind.

"Well, I have an idea on how to scratch that itch. I'll tell you all about it later. But first, one more question on your masturbation habits."

Renee leaned in close, a strange, cocky grin on her face. She was close enough for their noses to nearly touch. Cassie could feel her breath.

"Have you been touching yourself while looking at that picture of your mommy?"

Cassie froze. Renee's presence was filling her world. Cassie's clear blue eyes darted over Renee's too-close face, while Renee's soft brown eyes remained locked on her's.

"It's... it's not my mommy," lied Cassie in a whisper.

Renee withdrew, the grin growing wider on her face. "Ah, but you HAVE been masturbating to it."

Cassie hung her head, too ashamed for words.

"That is some reeeeally kinky shit, Kissy." Giggled Melissa.

"Shhhh, shut up, Mel." Said Renee, "No judgment here, just more data. A mommy kink maybe? A little... bisexuality? A real sexual attraction to your own mother? Something to explore."

Cassie's phone pinged.

"God, finally." said Renee, leaning back on her hands, "I can't believe he left you on read for that long. Read me what he sent, I'll tell you what to send back."

...

Gina heard her phone ping from inside the shower, sending a shudder of anticipation down her spine. She had given up with the pretense of having her phone on silent. Daren clearly knew that she texted Victor, so what was the point?

She hastily rubbed off the last of the soap suds and jumped out, snatching up the phone, eyes greedy.

Victor didn't disappoint her.

[Good evening, beautiful.]

It was a picture taken in his bathroom mirror, robe open, muscles rippling, massive cock jutting up from between his muscular legs, face painted with that classic cocky smile.

God, he was an evil jerk, but he had a beautiful body. Gina's fingers moved on their own between her legs, as her eyes drank in the picture. Maybe she had a little extra time before that date started to play with her new toy. Just to get her head straight.

Ping.

[Send me a picture. I want to see the lady I'm going out with tonight]

Ping.

[All of her.]

Gina laughed to herself. Victor thought he had her under his thumb. The man was delusional. Gina was perfectly in control, and she knew that giving Victor what he wanted would make it harder for her to effectively get what she wanted later. But... he had already seen everything multiple times over, she admitted to herself grudgingly. On that first humiliating night at that damn key party. After she had returned from the spa. And, she thought with a rush of humiliation, there had been... one or two times after that. There had been a couple of nights when her libido had gotten the better of her. So what. She had sent Victor a couple more pictures wearing the stupid choker that he had given her. And, admittedly, not a lot else besides the choker. It was just a kinky way to fuel her masturbation, not anything serious.

Well, since he had seen it all already, where was the harm now if she compromised a little and gave him a little peek at what he would never get?

She smiled, wrapped a concealing arm around her breasts, turned her hips to the side to hide her pussy, made a kissy face, and snapped a photo of her wet, naked body in the mirror, sending it to her boyfriend.

[Beautiful. Your lips are made for one thing, baby. I can't wait until I have you swallowing my cum.]

Gina laughed. Victor was getting more aggressive with his dirty talk, and sometimes his arrogance went too far.

[Sorry to break your shriveled little heart, but I will never in a million years swallow your slime] Gina texted back.

[I don't know what you think I am, but we both know only sluts do that. Besides, don't you remember? I don't care what you think these lips were built for, I swore that I would never ever have that monster dick in this hot little mouth.]

She snapped a quick pic of herself blowing him a kiss without even realizing she had forgotten to cover her breasts this time, then walked into the bedroom, laughing to herself. Victor talked a big game, but after all, he was just a horny little boy like all the rest. One she could easily wrap around her finger. She was sure that she could get him to guarantee her husband's job and deny him anything further. And if she got a little masturbation material out of it along the way, where was the harm? Masturbation wasn't cheating. Despite his obvious flaws, she still loved her husband. She would do anything for him, including defeating his pompous ass of a boss at his own game. She just wished Daren could see it that way.

He was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking miserable. For some disgusting reason he was still pitching a major tent in his pants, like he so often did nowadays.

He had given up trying to convince her not to go on the date hours ago and was now just moping around her in miserable silence. Gina eyed the bulge in his pants speculatively. She couldn't forget the fact that he had jerked himself off watching her humiliation at Victor's hands that night a few months ago. Could this whole fucked up situation be turning him on?

Time for a little test.

"Honey," she said in a silky smooth voice, "How do you really feel about me going out with Victor tonight?"

Daren looked up, startled, a guilty look in his eyes.

"T-terrible. Worried. A little u... u-upset."

"Hmmmm." She said, looking into his eyes and seeing something besides worry there. "Maybe you should be worried."

Daren opened his mouth, shocked. "I mean, I have no intention of doing anything indecent with that big, bad man." said Gina in a naughty tone, "But I think we both know that he has every intention of doing something very, very indecent to me."

"And, I mean, who knows, baby? He has a beautiful body and a massive cock. He is a powerful, smart, crafty man." She continued, hugging Daren from behind, "Can I guarantee with 100 percent certainty that he won't find a way to get my pussy, which he so desperately wants?"

"No." She whispered into Daren's ear. She simultaneously reached her hand forward, tightly gripping Daren's straining penis through his pants. Feeling how hard the conversation had made him.

"Gross." She said in disappointment, turning away. But that didn't match her feelings completely. There was something...interesting about Daren getting so turned on by this. Poor sweet Daren. Just like Victor, another horny little boy she could wrap around her finger.

"I can't believe you are getting turned on like this," she said ruefully to his crimson face. "And quite apart from the little fetish you have going on over there, you need to start having a little more faith and trust in me."

She took Daren's face in her hands and kissed him deeply.

"Look me in the eyes, honey."

Daren looked at her, calming down under her intense gaze.

"I am not going to fuck Victor Cross. Never. You're the one I love, Daren. And this pussy?"

She grabbed his hand, and made him feel the smooth, slimy heat between her legs. Hoped he didn't wonder why she had been so turned on recently.

"It's only for you. Victor Cross doesn't get any."

He smiled up at her. Reassured, at least a bit. But a little worried by the fact she was still going to go on the date.

...

[Whoa... where did that come from lol. No, I've never had one.]

Melissa and Renee were reading over her shoulder.

"Wow I'm so surprised," scoffed Melissa, "I bet he's still a virgin too. Maybe you should say that."

"Shut the fuck up," Said Renee, hitting her with a pillow, "We are trying to turn this nerd on, not break him down. Don't listen to her, Kissy. Here, this is what you should say..."

She scooted closer, putting her chin on Cassie's shoulder.

"Say: 'I've never given one either, but I'm really curious how it feels. I need a big strong man to show me what it's like. Maybe we can experiment together.'"

Cassie looked at Renee with her jaw hanging open.

"No way, Renee. That's... that's too much."

"I know, I know. Shocking! But you need something shocking. Your relationship is dead on arrival. Consider this a defibrillator. Go on now Kissy, write it."

Cassie's fingers hesitated over the keys. Renee seems so confident. Could this really be the key to fixing her new relationship? Her relationship with Peter was great just a few weeks ago, when they were just friends. Why couldn't it be like that now that they were dating?

"Write it, Kissy." Renee was gripping her shoulder, looking her in the eyes. Renee had had twenty times more boyfriends than her. She did want to be intimate with Peter at some point, right? Maybe Renee was right, and she should be open about it with him.

Cassie haltingly typed out the message that Renee had told her word for word. Her thumb hovered over the send button. Renee reached over her shoulder quickly and pressed her thumb down.

"Boop."

Cassie covered her eyes with her hand. She couldn't believe she had sent something like that to Peter. God, what would he say?

"Well," said Renee with a smile, "It's probably going to take him a minute to get his head around that. We have other important business to take care of."