Cross Contamination Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina felt the waiter grab her shoulder and realized with shame that she had been standing there, jaw open, gawping at the stripper's huge fake tits. "Follow me, Ma'am!" Shouted the waiter, "Or you'll get lost!"

Her cheeks growing red, Gina pulled her gaze away from the stage, where the stripper had begun to ease the tiny white panties down her hips. What had gotten into her? She needed to take Victor to task for the inappropriate venue, and enjoying the show enthusiastically wouldn't help her argument much.

Towards the back of the room, the waiter ushered her into a raised VIP area, where the distance of the speakers meant that the music wasn't quite as overwhelming.

Victor was seated, leaning back in a plush booth, eyes half on the stage, where the young stripper was now swirling around the pole acrobatically. Upside down, wearing only those massive platform shoes, legs spread wide. The rest of his attention was on the stunningly beautiful woman across the table from him, laughing and sipping a fruity cocktail.

She was a tall, willowy Latina woman with luscious caramel skin, flowing, silky black hair, deep brown, laughing eyes, and a teasing little smile. As she laughed, she reached across the table, resting a possessive hand lightly on Victor's arm. She had stunning, long, well-shaped legs. It was easy to appreciate them because the dress she was wearing was short enough to put them on full display. It was, although a different size of course, the exact same style of tight silver dress that Victor had sent her as a gift.

Gina frowned.

As she walked up, Victor glanced away from the stage and saw her approach. He looked pleased, and he smoothly rose to greet her. Before she could realize what was happening, he was pulling her into a kiss, and she thought, no, this isn't how it was supposed to go. I was supposed to deny you everything tonight. But something about seeing Victor with another woman had thrown her off balance. Made her unsure. Made her annoyed. She needed time to unpack her feelings, to get away from Victor's influence. But it was too late, Victor's strong arms were around her, her face was tilting up to receive his kiss. He kissed her deeply, his tongue powerfully and smoothly entering her mouth, her own tongue lightly flicking and welcoming it. It was over before Gina could catch her breath, leaving her flustered and bewildered as he pulled away with a smile.

"Lucia!", he said, turning to the lovely woman, now standing at his side with a polite smile, "I would like you to meet Gina, my girlfriend."

Lucia smiled brightly, pulling her into a hug. She could feel the woman's lithe, warm body press against hers, smell an exotic, fruity perfume from her body. Unexpectedly, Lucia planted a warm little kiss on Gina's neck. She could still feel it burning there as Lucia pulled away, a mysterious smile on her face.

"Gina," said Victor, continuing, that old cocky grin growing on his face, "I would like you to meet Lucia. She's my personal assistant. But more importantly, she's my other girlfriend."

...

Renee left a few minutes after speaking with her father. She apologized profusely. She explained that she had an important errand that her Dad needed her help with and that it couldn't wait. She said she was going to try to be back as soon as she could, but made no promises about how late that might be. She snatched a duffel that made odd clinking from her closet, and hurried out the door.

It was now just Cassie and Melissa, which made Cassie a little nervous. The energy between three girls, when one was naked as a penalty for losing a game was embarrassing fun. It felt very different with just two girls there one-on-one, one clothed, one naked. Much more intimate and even... kinky.

Cassie also knew Renee a lot better than Melissa, and this exposure felt much more like being intimately revealed to a stranger. Cassie wasn't sure what to think of Melissa. The pretty blonde had never been anything but nice outwardly to her, but there was something in her eyes that Cassie was wary of at the same time it darkly intrigued her. It reminded her of how the boys looked at her that day in the hallway.

Melissa clearly had zero interest in lifting the erotic tension of the evening. She insisted that they watch some of Cassie's "homework" videos on Renee's laptop while they ate the pizza Renee had ordered for them. Cassie tried to protest, but for some reason, being naked in front of this popular girl wearing comfy casual pijamas made it difficult to argue or say no. She just felt weaker and less confident when the other girl snuck peeks at her still-stiff nipples.

Melissa had leaned back on the pillows and ordered Cassie to sit between her legs, leaning her torso back onto Melissa's, a position that, while it wasn't sexual, felt unbearably close and intimate to Cassie in her naked, worked-up state.

Melissa began playing another video This one had intrigued Cassie a great deal, but it was one that she really really didn't want to discuss with the girls. Even being interested in the content was shameful enough, she would just die if Renee forced her to give a dirty description of it.

Melissa greedily devoured a slice of pizza as the poorly-acted porn setup played out. A young, dark-haired girl needed money from her "step-daddy" to go see a concert. She was willing to do anything.

Melissa leaned eagerly over her shoulder, jabbing a half-eaten slice of pizza at the screen. "Oh shit, Kissy! Doesn't that look just like you?" A drop of grease dripped from the pizza onto Cassie's exposed breast, a small blob of orange oil staining one milky orb.

"Hey, Melissa! Careful!" Whined Cassie, looking for something to wipe herself off with.

"Fuck. My bad, Kissy." Said Melissa, not looking sorry at all, "Let me get that."

She used a napkin to roughly scrub across Cassie's soiled tit, not very subtly pinching her nipple with the rough paper while she was at it.

On the screen, the girl's stepdaddy, for reasons that didn't really make sense, had the young actress over his knee, her skirt flipped up, giving her spankings, making her groan in pain and pleasure.

"Well, we both know how you feel about mommies, you kinky bitch," Said Melissa sassily, chewing her pizza. "But what about this?"

She leaned forward towards Cassie's ear and whispered in a parody of little girl sexiness: "Do daddies turn you on?"

"N-no. No way Melissa." said Cassie unconvincingly.

Cassie squirmed, feeling trapped between Melissa's long athletic legs. She had masturbated to this video only once. Her orgasm had been so powerful she had been worried that she had moaned loudly enough to wake her parents. She had avoided the video afterward. There was something too strange and twisted about the erotic power that the taboo video had.

"It's not that weird, you know?" Said Melissa chattily, using the mouse to click to random points in the video.

"It's called an Electra complex. Daddy is the first strong male figure in every girl's life. It makes sense that some girls would get some odd sexual hang-ups over that." The daughter in the video was being fucked deeply by the daddy, her legs spread wide, their eyes locked passionately together, faces just inches from each other.

"I mean, take Renee's hot fucking daddy for example. You think that she hasn't ever thought about what it would be like to fuck him?" The thought of Renee's tall, suave father, so soon after meeting him naked, sent a hot, wet jolt of lust through Cassie's belly. What's wrong with me? He's my friend's dad and old enough to be my father!

"I mean, my daddy is a total stud. I'm not ashamed to say I've rubbed one out thinking about him once or twice." Melissa glanced at Cassie, hoping that she wouldn't catch the lie. She had nothing to worry about. Cassie's eyes were glued to the screen, growing glassy and distant. On the screen, the daughter was bouncing on her daddy's dick reverse cowgirl, her skirt flying, her face twisted in ecstasy. Cassie's hand gripped her thigh, sliding slowly towards the center.

"It's the wrongness that makes it hot, Kissy." Said Melissa, maintaining her smoldering whisper. "The man who raised you, whose love for you was pure and innocent, now seeing you as a sexual object, a woman to be conquered, just another slut he can fuck. All that innocent and pure love being stripped away in a nasty, dirty, wrong session of animalistic sex." On the screen, the girl knelt in front of her daddy, begging for his cum. And she got it, spraying in ropy globs all over her cute little face. Cassie's hand was diving down between her legs.

"Pretty nasty shit, little Kissy," said Melissa, leaning forward to exit out of the video. "But sometimes the nasty stuff is the best when it comes to getting yourself off, right? It's not like you would do anything like that in real life."

"Of course not," said Cassie, shaking herself.

"But!" Said Melissa, pulling the laptop closer to open the web browser, "Speaking of doing things in real life, Renee set up a little surprise for you. Something to feed your dirty little exhibitionist kink without ruining your life."

Melissa wiggled her way out from behind Cassie and placed the laptop on the end of the bed, out of Cassie's reach, and adjusted it so the screen was visible. Then she rummaged in the drawers of Renee's desk, clattering junk around, looking for something. "So," she said chattily, looking back over her shoulder as she searched, "It's clear from your porn preferences that you get off on the idea of public humiliation. But that's really risky stuff. If you had, I don't know, a bukkake gangbang in the lunchroom, it would probably be the most intensely erotic experience of your whole life." Cassie didn't know what bukkake was, but she understood enough of what Melissa was suggesting that her heart started beating faster. "Buuuuut, after that, your life would be over. Reputation in shreds. Mandated councilling, maybe even legal trouble." Melissa had finally found what she was looking for, and snatched it out of the drawer.

"Renee thought of an outlet for your fetish!" She whirled around, holding something behind her back "Before we begin," She said somberly, "I need to trust me. You are going to be a little... confused at first, but for real, this is a really good idea. Do you trust me?"

Cassie wanted to say no. Something about this whole situation made her not trust Melissa at all. But Renee was her best friend. Maybe her only chance at salvaging this rotten year... at least until she got into college and left this whole awful situation behind. And Melissa was Renee's best friend. If Melissa ended up disliking her... Cassie tentatively nodded.

"Great, give me your hand." Cassie reached her hand out, curious and feeling vulnerable in front of the tall blond cheerleader.

In a swift and practiced series of movements, Melissa grabbed her hand, whipped out a pair of handcuffs from behind her back, and cuffed her to the bedpost before she could resist.

Cassie was shocked into silence for a few seconds, then screamed.

"Oh God, drama queen," said Melissa with a twist of her lip. "Shut up. No one can hear you scream anyway. Mr. Cross has this whole place soundproofed. Otherwise, I'm sure the neighbors would make noise complaints about the moans coming from his bedroom on a nightly basis."

"What are you planning to do Melissa?" blubbered Cassie, panicking, "Please don't hurt me."

"Jesus," said Melissa, exasperated. "This isn't some kind of trick where I get you alone and then murder you. It's exactly what I said before. You're going to love this. You just need a little help the first time."

She pulled more sets of handcuffs out of Renee's desk, setting them on the bed.

"I changed my mind, Melissa, I don't think I want to do this." Said Cassie pleadingly.

"Sorry, Kissy. Trust me, you're going to love this. After I get you started, you are going to cum your little brains out. This will be way better than the phony acting in pornos for a kink like yours. And it is all risk-free."

Cassie tried to fight the other sets of handcuffs, but Melissa was bigger and stronger than her, and Cassie was painfully aware that struggling too much brought her naked body fully into contact with the beautiful, cruel Melissa, who loved every second of forcing her to submit.

Within minutes, she was spread eagle on the bed, limbs cuffed just far apart enough on the frame to keep her from leaving or effectively concealing her pale, naked body.

"All set." said Melissa, wiping sweat from her forehead. Cassie was covered in a thin film of sweat as well from their brief struggle, giving her skin a faint, shiny glow. She gazed with fear at the blond bombshell cheerleader towering above her, then at the computer lying open on the bed beyond her feet.

"Let's get started then, shall we? Have you ever heard of Randocall?" She sat on the edge of the bed, lightly running a finger up and down Cassie's exposed, vulnerable belly, tickling her and making her squirm away from the touch.

"No, Melissa." said Cassie, staring warily at the open laptop.

"Call me Mistress, Kissy... It seems more appropriate to the situation, don't you think?"

She gave Cassie a hard stare, waiting expectantly.

"N-no, mistress," said Cassie in a shamed whisper, "I've never heard of it."

"Well, it's a wonderful service, Kissy. You just turn on your webcam, and with the click of a button, you are connected to a random chat partner somewhere in the world." Melissa was navigating on the web browser and turned the screen so Cassie could see the bright, slickly designed Randocall website. Cassie felt a sick churning in her gut as she realized where Melissa was going with this.

"In theory, it is a magical way to spark a random, brief connection to a person you otherwise never would have met." said Melissa, giving Cassie's thigh a brief tickle. She was unable to keep her hands off the naked captive she had in her power.

"In practice," She continued wryly, "the service is mostly filled with disgusting, horny old men jerking off." Cassie's mouth went dry. The laptop, the handcuffs, the men jerking off. She pulled on her restraints. They were solid. She felt her vagina begin to moisten. "For our purposes though, it's ideal!" Continued the blonde beauty with a sadistic smile on her face, ignoring Cassie's whimpers, "You are going to be the spank material for a lot of strange men today, and your squishy little exhibitionist pussy is going to get all juiced up over it!"

Melissa placed the laptop back at the end of the bed, positioned perfectly. A light blinked on next to the webcam above the screen. A green button below it read: "Ready? Click here to Randocall!" Cassie could see a crisp, high quality image of herself. Nude. Bound. Smooth ivory skin shining with a thin layer of sweat. Shining dark hair tousled and hanging over one eye. Hardening pink nipples standing stiffly up from her huge heaving breasts. A dark, neatly shaven patch of hair pointed the way to the soft, rosy pussy lips between her legs, which were chained wide enough that she couldn't close them completely. A wet dream for any horny man who saw her. And it sounded like that was Melissa's plan. She whimpered, feeling a dark dizzy spiral of lust wind its way through her belly like a snake.

"No please, mistress. I can't, I don't want them to see!" Panted Cassie, twisting uselessly against her bindings.

"C'mon, babe." Said Melissa, a smirk on her face as she cast a sharp eye at Cassie's stiff nipples, panting, parted lips, and rapidly moistening pussy, "We both know that's not true."

Melissa hovered her finger over the button, using a mouse to control the computer while remaining out of view. "Ladies and Gentlemen, Kissy the slut makes her Jerkoff Queen debut in three, two, one..."

Cassie shut her eyes tight, praying that this wasn't happening, that this was some sort of joke.

"Haha, oh damn, I almost forgot. That would have been bad!" Melissa got up from the edge of the bed and walked over to the closet, rummaging around for something. Cassie opened her eyes and saw that the website was still on the welcome screen.

Melissa returned from the closet holding something white in her hands.

"The whole point of this was to keep you anonymous right? I got so caught up in the kinkiness that I almost plastered your face out there on the internet for everyone to see! A lot of guys do screencaps if they find something they like, you know?"

Cassie felt dizzy. Melissa was right. She had come this close to having her nude body and face out on the internet forever. Melissa fit the mask she was carrying over Cassie's face, tying it carefully behind her ears. Cassie didn't even have time to see what the mask looked like.

Melissa resumed her seat.

"Where was I? Oh right. Time for everyone to see the horny little slut you are, Kissy Swallowes!"

Cassie yelped as Melissa clicked the mouse, making a connection with a stranger

...

Daren warred with himself, sitting and fretting by his computer.

Renee had been texting him frequently these past few weeks with encouragement, and lots and lots of links to videos. So many that at first, he had found it difficult to keep up.

He had found a way. Nowadays he usually had enough time after Gina and Cassie left for work to watch a quick video and jerk himself to completion. Sometimes it made him a few minutes late to work, depending on the video, but no one had said anything yet. At work, he had found an individual bathroom where he could sneak away on his lunch hour and squeeze in another video. Once or twice, on a slow afternoon, he would do another session during work hours. And who was he kidding, they were all slow afternoons for him lately. He had essentially been reduced to being Charlie's coffee boy. If he left work a few minutes early, he had a narrow window when he got home to quickly jerk off before Cassie or Gina got back. Then he would, as usual, wake up in the night when Gina was sleeping to jerk off again in the bathroom.

He was proud of himself for taking his training seriously.

But he couldn't help but feel that the results weren't quite what he wanted. This training was supposed to be making him feel more confident. Full of energy. Instead, he found himself stuttering and getting tongue tied when he talked to attractive women. He couldn't stop thinking about the many many videos he had seens of attractive women like them belittling and rejecting weak men like him. He found himself agreeing with them, bending to their preferences even as he made himself look like an awkward creep.

Even worse was when he was talking to confident or muscular men. He would freeze up, his brain playing him images of the man fucking Gina in acrobatic and degrading positions, the man's eyes staring into his, triumphant and mocking. They seemed to sense it too, in some subconscious way. He had become frequently singled out for bullying and cruel jokes from confident men, not just around the office, but with acquaintances and strangers elsewhere as well.

He had taken to arranging his penis in his pants very carefully, so that hopefully no one would see the erection he got from talking to anyone attractive of either gender.

And the worst part was, Gina had definitely noticed tonight. She had called his bluff, explicitly making the connection between his boner and her flirtation with Victor. He couldn't help it. He was sick with worry and fear about the possibility of Victor stealing his wife, but his cock and his deep primal subconscious loved it. Any time he thought of Gina betraying him, of Victor casually and easily corrupting her, his balls churned and tightened, his penis hardened and oozed, and he couldn't think straight any more.

It was almost as if the cuckold porn had made things worse. Messed with his head. Reprogrammed his sexual desires.